A Jedi's Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

"But still, it's been awhile hasn't it?" Jacen asked, as his phantom tongues swirled around Star's tight nipples.

"Yessss," Star whimpered, both a reply to Jacen's question and a response to his teasings. "The last couple of entering classes at the Academy have had a lot more women than men. Don't get me wrong, the girls are good too... especially when they've been exposed to the Flower of Paradise... but... oohh, yes, keep that up..."

Jacen, focusing hard, had added a pair of lips to each of his invisible tongues, and they were now sucking gently on Star's nipples.

"... but there's no good substitute for a hot, hard cock at the end of the day," Star finished, her breathing now fast and shallow. "It's about damn time they assigned me another man... and a damn good one at that."

Star gasped and arched her back as Jacen's invisible lips latched onto and tugged on her nipples, then released them. Star turned onto her side and hooked one leg over Jacen's hip.

"I think that's enough practice for you," she moaned, placing a hand around the back of his neck and pulling herself onto him.

She began rubbing her pussy against his thigh as she flicked the tip of her tongue against his earlobe, panting and moaning into Jacen's ear.

"Look, you've got me all wet again," Star whimpered. "I guess I'd better reward you for your hard work...."

-----------------------

More to come: The Jedi train hard, and the Jedi play hard.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers
12