A Job Well Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wild Bill
Wild Bill
13 Followers

The tingling in my cock told me I had at least one more good load aching to escape. I pulled from her ass and pushed her onto her back. Well, I didn't really push to hard...her body more or less collapsed in exhaustion. I stood...a foot on either side of her splayed thighs...my body towering over her body. She lay there breathing hard...trying to catch her breath...having difficulties with the tape still strapped across her mouth.

My eyes turned to her heaving breasts as I grabbed my cock once again and began to stroke. The perfect round curves...the fine tan lines...the taut nipples...

That was all it took before I unloaded another wave of cum. The first forceful stream splattering across her face...the next smaller shot landing on her right breast...a few even smaller spurts scattering across her stomach...until the final few drops dripped strategically against her swollen pussy lips.

As soon as I was done I packed my pecker back into my pants and gathered my things...my gloves...the tape...the mask. All the while she just lay there on the floor, still catching her breath...her only movement was her delicate tongue moistening her dry lips. I watched as her tongue happened upon a tiny glob of my cum that had rested on her upper lip...she dabbed it up and drew her tongue back into her mouth...a gentle swallow...a seductive, soft moan as she tasted me. Truly glorious!

I pulled my knife from my pocket and opened it. Her body seemed to tense up when she heard the blade lock into position. Reaching down, I grabbed one shoulder and rolled her back onto her stomach...admiring the giant wet spot on the carpeting where her ass rested just moments before. I positioned the knife carefully between her hands and with one swift jerk the sharpened edge easily spliced apart the tape binding her wrists.

She remained still...afraid to even remove the tape used as a make-shift blindfold. I folded up my knife and stuck it back in my pocket. I eyed her sweet ass one last time, smacked it almost playfully and whispered, "Thank you, precious."

I closed the apartment door behind me...leaving her sprawled out in the middle of the living room...still trying to catch her breath.

* * * * * *

Dr. Phil berated yet another 'guest' in his attempt to cure all of humanity, but despite how I loathed the man, I was still drawn in to his show.

"Yell back at him," I urged the guest as I opened another beer. "Hop outta your stool and bitch-slap the man. Show him you are in control like he wants you to be!"

Just then I heard the front door open and close, and my wife came walking into the living room with a huge grin on her face. "And how was your day?"

I love my wife. Absolutely gorgeous with dark brown hair and year-round tan lines, a sweet set of ta-ta's, slim waist, delectable ass, tight pussy and long slender legs. Even better, though, is her matching personality. Always outgoing, personable and willing to try any new adventurous idea.

"Just wonderful," I replied with a similar shit-eatin' smirk. "I got a lot accomplished."

"Apparently so." My wife reached into the back pocket of her tight faded jeans, shot me a wink, and pulled out ten crisp $100 bills and dropped them on the coffee table in front of me.

"So I did OK?"

"Deb said it was absolutely fantastic! You matched her fantasy to a 'T' and beyond...and she didn't have a clue who it was that did it."

I rested back in my recliner with a smug look on my face, proud of my accomplishment.

My wife continued, "I believe her exact words were: 'It was the hottest fuck I've ever had in my entire life'. She said she looked like hell when her clients showed up to see the apartment, but she didn't really care. You should have seen her - she had the biggest grin on her face when I met her for drinks and she had that freshly-fucked glow on her face...I knew immediately you had gone to work today."

"Well that was an easy thousand-dollars, and I had fun 'earning' it. Got any other friends with fantasies?"

"I guarantee I will after Deb starts spreading the word of her satisfaction, but for right now...," my wife paused as she hiked her t-shirt up over her bare breasts, up over her head and off then crawled onto my lap, "...I think you need to put in a little over-time."

Wild Bill
Wild Bill
13 Followers
12