A Job Well Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! What are you trying to do to me?"

"What?" I say with the sexiest little innocent look on my face. "She didn't hear me did she?"

"I don't care about that. Just start fucking me!!" you groan as you reach out and grab my hips and begin to thrust your cock up into my waiting pussy.

"Ohhh, yeah!!" I moan loudly as I plunge myself down on your hard, thick cock. Our bodies are slapping together and your cock is absolutely drenched from my dripping wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck!! Your pussy is so tight!!" you groan as you watch your wet cock disappear again and again into my hot pussy. My head is thrown back in pleasure as I wildly ride your thick cock which is quickly bringing me to another orgasm.

'Uhhhh, ahhhhh!" I groan loudly as I plunge all the way down on your cock and begin working my hips in a circular motion, grinding my quivering pussy and clit against you. You reach up and push my breasts up high against my chest and begin roughly rubbing my hard, excited nipples as you feel your own orgasm nearing.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!! Your cock feels so good!" I moan as we continue to fuck each other like there is no tomorrow. Time stands still and there is nothing but your cock plunging into my pussy, again and again and again.

"Holy shit, you are so fucking hot!" you groan as you bring your hands back down to my hips and begin to frantically pull me down as you furiously thrust up into my waiting pussy.

"Ohhh, yes, yes!! AHHHH!! I'm gonna cum!" I gasp as we increase the tempo of our fucking even more. You start to feel a huge load of cum begin to course up your shaft as I thrust down one more time on your cock as I begin to cum.

"UHHHHHHH!!!" I scream as my orgasm courses through my body and my pussy gushes in release. You can feel my inner muscles pulsating against your shaft and my wet cum dripping down the insides of your thighs as my whole body quivers above you.

"OHHHH, FUCK!!!!" you yell as you experience one of the most incredible orgasms of your life. Your cock is cumming so hard that I can feel stream after stream of hot cum splash deep inside my quivering pussy. I collapse on top of you and we just lay there totally spent, your cock still inside me, with the only sound our labored breathing.

"Will that be all for today?" I ask you sweetly as our bodies slowly come down from the incredible high.

"Yes Ms. Clarkson, you can go home after you've finished that last bit of paperwork from the Johnson account" you reply you help me to my feet and we start to pull our clothes on. "I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning as usual"

I turn away and start to walk towards the exit, I stop at the door and look back over my shoulder and wink at you seductively "G'night boss, be sure to tell Nancy I said hi."

12