A Journey To The Dark Side

Story Info
A smoky summer of fun.
3k words
4
46.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been in touch now for what seemed like months, exchanging emails and an occasional phone call. Sharing our deepest fantasies. We shared detailed descriptions of our extreme indulgence and servitude to our sexy 120s. I was confident that tonight would be the beginning of a relationship I had been seeking for a long time. I had found someone who loved all the same things that I did. She admitted that she wasn’t as experienced as I am in the pleasurable torture that we both craved. I was ready to draw her into my world. And she was ready to join me there. Strangely enough, we frequented the same corner pub, a friendly place where many t-girls had found fulfillment of their own fantasies. She would be arriving around 9:30. I planned on being there at 9.

I sat there, sipping my coffee while enjoying long leisurely pulls on my Max menthol, letting the silky smoke lazily drift from my body after each. I was already horny in anticipation of our meeting, and the smooth, rich silky feeling of the smoke from my Max in my chest made me nearly drove me up the wall. I had long searched for someone to bring into my bizarre world, my total love affair with smoking. The way I enjoy all that my sexy cigarettes have to give. When I take a Max between my fingers I am taken away by my sexy lover. I don’t just smoke a cigarette. I make love to it, and it makes love to me in some very strange, extremely satisfying ways.

I headed to my bathroom to shower and primp for the evening ahead. A very small bathroom, barely 4 times the size of the shower stall in it. And decorated quite nicely with images of my fetish. I brought another Max to my lips and enjoyed a few last moments of teasing myself before starting to primp for the night ahead. On one wall hangs a mirror, framed in the empty packs from some of my more memorable times spent with my sexy smoky lovers. Virginia Slims menthol 120s. Capri menthol 120s. Marlboro menthol 100s. Superslims, regular and menthol. Misty menthol 120s. More menthol. But no Max yet. This was the first time I had the pleasure of the sexiest 120 of all in over 2 yrs. Resisting the temptation between my fingers I glanced at the pictures I had glued on the wall. Pictures of women smoking. Of ashtray play. Of torture, some involving more than one person, some beautiful expressions of self love through torture. Finishing my Max I jumped into the shower, the warm spray energized me for the night ahead.

I lit another Max as soon as I was out of the shower and got right to work on my makeup. I spent some extra time on my eyes, wanting them to be as sultry as possible for the seduction I had planned. I pulled on a pair of black hose, carefully attaching them to a black garter belt before slipping into a classic “little black dress” cut short and with just the right plunge in the front to tease with my cleavage. One last check of my hair before putting my makeup and brush in my bag. I reached for my Max menthols, and put a couple extra packs of those sexy things in my bag before heading out the door. I checked myself one last time in the mirror, making sure I oozed of sex from my heels to my lipstick.

I had a cigarette of another kind on the way to relax and get in the mood for the games I was about to play. I don’t drink often, and had no plans of anything stronger than coffee at the bar. I prefer to alter my perceptions with the magic of Mother Nature’s finest herb. I entered the pub and took my usual spot on the corner, one that allowed me to flirt with everyone seated around the place. Feeling nicely high, I sat there sipping coffee and anticipated the evening ahead. Someone offered me a shot, so I took a shot of espresso and thanked them. The bartender was simply known as “Titties” and one look at her explained it all. I handed her a pack of Max, explaining just enough of my evening plans to gain her support. My new lover was to come and sit at the opposite corner of the bar, and ask Titties for the sexy 120s when she arrived. There would be a bud vase with a single rose placed in front of each of us once Titties handed her the pack of Max menthol and the game would promptly begin. We had planned our evening at the pub via email, agreeing to tease each other with our sexiest smoking style for at least an hour. It was to be a contest of sorts. To push each other to the limits of arousal for an hour by making love with our 120s from a distance.

I caught my breath as I saw the vase being put in front of a stunning long haired beauty. The pictures we had exchanged did little to prepare me for the gorgeous sister seated by that rose. She fondled the pack of Max for just a moment before slowly pulling one out, raising it to the side of her face, fingers curled just right. I was immediately entranced by her style and as she brought the long, slim all white lover to her lips and then to life with a long sexy draw before allowing the smoke to drift out, circling her head in a pleasure giving cloud. I hoped that it was just the beginning of a wonderfully sexy show. I followed her lead for a bit, taking a Max of my own and filling my chest with its silky essence before sending a nice cone of smoke in her general direction. Our eyes met briefly as we exchanged a knowing smile and then went back to our Max. I knew this was going to be a memorable start to our journey into the darkest of our desires.

We posed for each other for 45 minutes. She was teasing me with French inhales. I teased her by losing myself in my Max, nearly chain-smoking them in a sensual battle of wits. With each draw the tingle down below grew a bit more intense. There were cheek hollow drags, long and deep with drifty exhales behind them. She held her Max as if it were her world while she smoked. I did the same. We had planned to smoke the way we do for ourselves, knowing how it would effect the other. Knowing that the arousal those 120s caused would soon be shared. Eager to serve each other while serving our sexy all white lovers. We had both attracted a crowd of fellow fetishers, and I giggled silently as I thought about how many of them wish they were going to be going home with me. Little did they know that the show I had been giving was directed at her. Or that she was doing the same for my pleasure. I had her and she had me. I could hold out no longer and gave her the sign we had agreed on.

I watched as she finished another Max. She had been distracted by a couple of the men who were drooling over her sexy smoking style. I sat there suggestively fondling my pack of Max, waiting for her to look over. Our eyes met again and I slowly pulled out two of those pretty slim cigarettes. Her gaze was fixed on them as she stood from her stool and headed around the bar toward me. I watched her approach and squirmed just a bit in my stool. She was just as beautiful as her smoking style. The gentleman sitting next to me offered her his stool, and she slid into it as I brought the pair of Max to my lips. She offered me a light and then I handed one of them to her. We took simultaneous pulls from our sexy lovers and then leaned in for a kiss. We shared a smoky kiss, our tongues gently exploring, relishing in the taste and texture. I heard a couple moans from some of the fetishers that had gathered around us as I slipped my hand up her thigh just a bit, our tongues still sharing a cigarette kiss. Breaking away I whispered softly into her ear. “Michelle, we are about to begin a very special journey. Will you follow me there?” She sat up for a second, taking a long pull on the Max I had given her before answering me with another smoky kiss.

Her hand took mine from her thigh and she squeezed it gently saying “take me to that special place that only we know how to get to.” We gathered our cigarettes from the bar and left hand in hand, leaving a bunch of very frustrated men behind.

Michelle led me to her car and trapped me against the passenger door. “Nikki”, she said, “you made me so hot sitting at the bar smoking for me. I want you so badly that I can barely think.” As she spoke her hands roamed over my body. With one hand behind my head and the other one under my dress she kissed me passionately, her tongue exploring every inch of mine. I pushed her away.

“There is no hurry my love. We have the entire summer to explore each other. Now let’s get in your car and begin the journey.” I gave her a quick kiss and a squeeze while she unlocked the door. When she had settled herself behind the wheel I put my hand on her thigh, moving it slowly upward as we left the parking lot.

As we drove towards my apartment I slid my hand slowly up and down the inside of her thigh, being careful not to touch her where she wanted me to so badly. She squirmed a bit in the seat from the feeling of my hand through her hose. It was an unusually warm night for spring, and the streets were alive with folks eager to stretch a bit after the cold confining winter months. “Nikki,” she said as she pulled another Max from her pack, “I see why you love these Max menthols so. I have searched almost everywhere around here for them since you sent me the pics of the old ads.”

“I have to drive for a little over an hour to find them,” I replied, letting my hand brush against her crotch as she took a long pull on her sexy 120. “I think they are the best 120 of all. I get so hot just smoking them that I can barely resist touching myself while I do.” She brought her Max to her lips again and with a perfect snap inhale she had me squirming in my seat. “May I have some of that?” I asked as my hand left her crotch and reached for her cigarette. She passed it to me and I took a long pull, mixing my lipstick with hers on our all white obsession. “Michelle, once we are at my place I don’t plan on letting you get away for a few days. I am so turned on that I don’t want any interruptions of our game. Pull into the market on the right up there so I can pick up a few things for us.” As Michelle steered into the parking lot I rested my hand on her again, holding the Max she had given me between her thighs. The market was quite busy, even for such a late hour. “Are you ready to have a little fun?” I asked.

“Of course Nikki, I am about to mess my panties as it is” was her reply. There was a fairly steady stream of people coming in and out of the store so I knew that what I was about to have her do would not go unnoticed. “I am going in now” I said as I pulled two more Max menthols out of my pack. I lit them together and took a couple draws before passing them to her. “Michelle, sit and smoke these together while I am in the store. Make sure that you hold them up, nice and pretty, so the people walking passed can see you smoking two cigarettes at the same time.” My panties got a little wetter as I watched her take them. I knew that she had not experienced multiples before from our email conversations and remembered how horny I got the first time I did a double in public. “I will be back in a few minutes, enjoy yourself while I am away.”

Michelle sat in car, holding the double Max perfectly at the side of her face. I saw her breath quicken as a couple walked by and noticed her smoking two. She squirmed a bit and reached for her crotch as I got out of the car. Oh how I couldn’t wait to get her home! I grabbed some bread, soda and munchies and a couple other things so I wouldn’t have to go out for anything for a few days. I made sure to spend enough time in there for her to finish the double Max I gave her. On the way out of the market I picked up packs of More red, Capri 120s menthol and also More menthol. My mind was in her crotch as I stood in line. I hadn’t been this turned on since the first time my ex boyfriend touched my skin with the cherry of his cigarette, I remembered being worried about sharing that part of me with him, but his sadistic nature and his willingness to help me live my fantasies should have told me he would love to play my way. I spent quite a few sessions with him on my knees taking his ash on my tongue, or feeling the heat of his cigarette searing my flesh. Out of the market I went, anticipating the next few days and already hoping that Michelle would stay for more than the summer.

THE SEDUCTION

As Michelle pulled out of the parking lot I asked her one more time if she was ready to join me in my world. “Michelle, I need to know if you are ready to trust me. The games we are about to play are more than just s/m fantasies come true. You will be marked forever by them.”

“I know Nikki,” she replied. “We have had this talk over and over. Nikki, I have yearned so long to meet someone who understands my needs like you do.” Michelle continued, talking about how excited she got when she read about some of my emails to her. “Take me home and then take me there, please Nikki, please. I am tired of playing alone.”

“Me too,” I replied and as we stopped at a red light I leaned over and kissed her passionately. When the light changed and we broke our kiss, my thoughts began racing. Racing through all the scenes I had fantasized about. All the evenings spent in my bathroom with my cigarettes. The incredible rushes. Smoke in my eyes. It seemed like hours before we finally pulled into my driveway.

Finally inside my apartment, Michelle quickly pushed me into a corner and attacked my with her tongue, probing as deep into my throat as she could reach. Her breasts ground into mine and soon both swept into the heat of the moment. I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear. “Michelle honey slow down. Go to the fridge and get the veggie platter and some sodas. Then join me on the floor in front of the bed.” Michelle went to the kitchen while I threw a quilt down, popped in an s/m video, and packed a bowl for us to share while she got our snacks. The video featured a little bit of nearly all the things that I drive myself wild with. Michelle sat next to me and as we shared Mother Nature we talked.

“Michelle, let’s play a game, okay?” She looked at me with puzzled eyes. “Lets play follow the leader in a very grown up way.”

“Who’s going to be the leader?” she asked.

“I will for tonight baby. If you enjoy it as much as I hope you will perhaps you can be the leader next time.” Michelle looked into my eyes and squirmed just a bit. “Here’s how it will work. Whenever I have a cigarette, you will have one too.”

“Is that all?” she pleaded, the tone of her voice begged for more.

“No my sweet smoky lover. When I do something with my cigarette you must do the same with yours. There are no other rules, but don’t forget you have a safeword. Just please don’t use it before you try something all the way through, okay?” She answered me with a kiss. We settled back to satisfy our munchies and enjoy the video and our buzz for a few moments.

The scene before us had an attractive brunette in a cage on all fours. She was nude except for her collar which was chained to the floor of her cage. Her Mistress circled around the cage, smoking two Mores at once. She was flicking her ashes on the girl in the cage and her smoking style was exquisite. Michelle’s breathe quickened when she saw the double More and her hand moved just a bit faster along my thigh. I teased her nipples while she stared at the screen, fascinated with the Mistress and her long brown cigarettes. “Nikki, please can we have two right now like her?”

“Not yet baby, wait until She is done with hers and then we will play.” She was squeezing her thighs together struggling for some stimulation. I watched her closely while she watched the Mistress with her double. It was obvious that the cigarettes in the scene were the star in her eyes. As the scene moved on to a good old fashioned hot waxing in the cage, I stopped the tape and took Michelle by the hand into the bathroom.