A Jump with Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just what I was thinking." Jamie slipped down and positioned himself for a thrust towards her pussy. Molly's legs opened wide, inviting him.

Between her shuffling to meet him and his careful positioning, he found her easily and sunk relentlessly into her with a single push. Molly moaned as he slid all the way in and he felt her wrap around him, as tight as her hand, but warmer and more complete.

Once fully inside, Jamie smiled down at his old friend and new lover. She smiled back and hungrily accepted his tongue as he kissed her. "I want you so much." she whispered. "Let me feel you, let me cum with you."

Her words stoked him further and his cock throbbed inside her. Slowly he withdrew and pushed firmly all the way in again. Each stroke was exquisite and culminated in him grinding against her clit. Molly gasped appreciatively.

Her legs wrapped around him and her arms came to his hips, pulling him into her relentlessly, as she needed. Just as she'd given unselfishly, now she wanted all of him in return. Jamie loved the feeling of being wanted so openly. He loved the way Molly made love.

He felt her climax get close as she pulled him into her harder and harder. Her face was lost in the moment as her passion took over and he thrust into her relentlessly. "Don't stop." she commanded breathlessly. "For God's sake don't stop now."

He felt her body burst its release beneath him, tightening and convulsing around his cock as he continued to thrust and grind into her.

Molly's climax ran through her with a silken violence. As each wave of her orgasm arrived, she felt her pussy contract. As Jamie continued to thrust into her and prolong the moment she thought of her hand wrapped around his cock, and how the cum had burst from him. The climax was long and satisfying, her legs clamped around him and her arms holding him as tight as she could.

"Now that," she giggled up to him as he thrust slower and shallower, "was good. Man, does that cock of yours feel nice."

Jamie bent to kiss her and tasted the sweat that was coating her upper lip. He felt her ease him off to lie next to her.

"Here," she got onto her hands and knees and presented her pussy to him, "give me some more, will you? I'm sure you need to cum again now."

Jamie was hardly going to turn down that invitation, and felt around her ass cheeks before slipping a finger into her swollen pussy. He tried to resist and play with her some more, but was desperate to get back inside her.

The head of his cock was resting against her pussy lips in seconds, and he was deep inside her moments later. In the glare of their sex, it occurred to him that he'd never wanted anyone more than he did Molly at that moment. Every thrust inside her represented another part of his need to pleasure her and be pleasured by her.

As his rhythm built again he reached over to cup her breasts, reveling in their weight and the firmness of her nipples. As he moved inside her, they wobbled and pushed against his fingers. Jamie thought about how often he'd imagined this moment, and smiled as he pushed harder into her.

Molly was meeting his thrusts, pushing her pussy back as his hand excited her nipple and his cock filled her pussy. It felt like she could cum again, soon.

As soon as Jamie knew he was close, he reached down and began fingering her soaked pussy. Her thrusts back onto his shaft increased immediately. He kept up his rhythm, and made each stroke as long as he dared, withdrawing to the point he thought his cock might slip out of her, then he pushed all the way back in. He heard Molly gasp at the same moment the inevitable burn started to creep along his thighs, towards his balls and cock.

Molly gasped, "Oh fuck" as she came, once again contracting around him as her body tightened. Jamie was a few seconds later, his orgasm bursting as he felt her muscles squeeze him. He gasped as the climax peaked, and then he felt the cum rush along his shaft and flood her. She was so wet he hardly noticed a difference to the resistance of her pussy walls and he continued thrusting, urging the most out of their orgasms.

He collapsed first, followed by Molly, tight next to him. They were both breathing deeply, drained by their excretions and high on the moment. He reached to take hold of her hand and their fingers entwined.

"That was..."

"...amazing." Molly giggled as she completed the sentence for him. "You have no idea how much I needed that. It was such a turn on for me, jumping out of that plane. I've been soaked all day. And when I saw your cock..."

"You mean you planned this?" He sat up in pretend shock.

"No." Molly laughed. "But I sure wasn't going to give up the chance if it came along. Mind, I thought it wasn't going to be possible, with your injury. How are they by the way?" She reached across and took his balls in her hand.

"Doing just fine thanks." he smiled. "I think you have a wonderful touch.

"I told you I was trained in First Aid." she giggled.

"You think I'll need some follow-up treatment?"

Molly squeezed playfully. "I'm sure you will. How does a dose of Molly, twice a day until the pain's gone sound?"

"Sounds just about perfect." Jamie kissed her and let his hand cup her gorgeous breast. "But I think the pain might be around for a long time."

12