A Kiss Before Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Helen murmured kissing him back.

Nate broke the kiss running his lips up and down her neck, "If you don't stop…we're gonna have to go somewhere private."

Helen moaned, "Private where?"

"Like my house my parents are at a meeting in Milan," Nate said placing a small kiss on her neck. "My brothers are on vacation in Hawaii and my sister is shopping with her friends in Tokyo. So if we go home we'll be all alone. That is if you want to?" he whispered staring in her eyes. Helen saw the sincerity in them as she smiled, knowing that Nate wouldn't hurt her or push her if she declined his offer. She smiled, "Sure I would love to,"

Nate smiled, "Great now let's get to it," he joked slipping her strap down. Helen quickly slipped it back up as she giggled, "Nate! Please!"

Nate laughed, "You know I can't keep my hands off of you."

Helen giggled, "You're so silly. You could never keep your hands off of me, even when we were kids."

"Oh you mean when I would tickle you like this," Nate said as he started tickling her. Helen giggled, "Yes! Nate! You're gonna make me drop my purse!"

Nate laughed feeling good that Helen was having fun. He was gonna make sure this would be a night she wouldn't forget. Helen laughed it reminded her of the times he would tickle her whenever he wanted to know a secret or when he was getting her mind off of something. She couldn't believe she was so blind all these years to this great guy in front of her. Nate started laughing. He stopped his assault when Helen started tickling him back. They laughed as Helen hugged him, "Nate you're so great."

"I know," Nate joked as Helen laughed tapping his nose playfully, "You joker,"

Nate smiled placing a kiss on her forehead, "You're great too."

Helen smiled sheepishly placing a kiss on his cheek.

Nate grinned, "Now before our friends think that we have gone off to make whoopee why don't we join them."

Helen smiled as she nodded, "You're right, but before we go…" she leaned up kissing Nate sweetly. Nate's eyes widened Helen has never been forward not like this. She's always been really shy opting to be more with herself then others. It takes her a while to say what's on her mind. If something was bothering her it would take him three-four days before she would tell him what's been bothering her, but now she was starting to come out of her shell more. Which made Nate happier, not to mention relieved that she won't keep her feelings pent up anymore.

Nate closed his eyes resting his hand behind her head gently as Helen wrapped her arms around his waist. They kissed sweetly for awhile before breaking off slowly. They smiled at each other as Helen hugged him. Nate smiled hugging her back he looked down in her eyes. It was refreshing to see happiness in them instead of the uneasiness earlier.

"Ready?" Nate asked.

"Ready," Helen said taking his hand as they walked back inside.

*~*~*~*~*

Their friends weren't surprised to see Helen walk back inside with Nate and not Marc. They knew Marc was going to break up with her, but they were happy that Nate was there to help her work through it. It didn't stop the jokes from happening. If anything more teasing occurred, but they didn't care. For once Helen let herself go, she didn't fret, she didn't worry, instead she looked forward to what the evening will bring. She appreciated everyone's efforts in cheering her up. She doesn't know that Diane called in a favor from one of her friends who worked in the credit card business. She asked them to cancel all of Marc's credit cards. Then she called her airline friend to cancel any flights he had planned, and the delivery service to push back any deliveries. She closed her phone sighing happily.

"What's up Diane?" Helen asked.

"Nothing Helen just glad we're all having a great time." Diane said smiling.

Helen smiled back, "You're right I'm happy too."

She reached for Nate's hand underneath the table linking their fingers together. Nate smiled squeezing her hand as Helen squeezed back. The night went off without a hitch. Helen, Nate, and their friends celebrated the rest of the night eating, talking, and dancing. After their break Nate and the guys finished their set. Donald, Jake, Adam, and Marcus knew what happened between Nate and Helen. They could tell by the reenergized look on Nate's face. Jake gave Adam a knowing smile as Donald and Marcus chuckled. Donald clasped Nate's shoulder as Nate smiled. Helen and Nate were even able to share the last dance of the night. Even though part of him was nervous about going all the way with Helen another part of him couldn't wait. Helen felt the same. She was scared that she would lose her virginity, but she didn't feel weird thinking about it like she would with Marc.

"Hey you ok?" Nate asked.

Helen looked up at him and smiled, "Yeah I'm fine don't worry,"

Nate smiled placing a kiss on her cheek, "Ok,"

Donald chuckled, "You two are so cute,"

Helen and Nate blushed slightly, "Thanks," they said at the same time. They looked at each other and started laughing. Helen felt better more lighthearted than she has been in awhile. She hugged Nate's arm closer to her squeezing it against her chest. Nate smiled trying to calm his body down. He was still pretty worked up from before. He resisted the urge to put her in his lap. He leaned over placing a small kiss on her neck. Helen squeaked giving Nate a playful glare, "Nate,"

"What?" Nate said giving her a playful smile.

Helen giggled kissing Nate on the cheek as Nate smiled blushing lightly, "You're so silly,"

Nate smiled nuzzling her neck, "You are too,"

Helen smiled feeling her body heat up again, "Only because of you."

Nate smiled linking their hands again, "And is that bad?"

Helen shook her head kissing his cheek, "Nope it's not,"

Nate smiled it was freshening seeing Helen joking around with him again. Sabrina smiled, "Well looks like we're one of the last ones here. You guys ready to go back to my place for the after party?"

"Are we invited?" Donald asked.

"Of course! You guys were great tonight!" Sabrina said.

"You guys really were." Helen said snuggling against Nate. Nate beamed, "Thanks Helen,"

"Thanks guys," Jake said as the guys nodded in agreement.

Sabrina beamed, "Great, besides I can't wait to get out of this dress."

"I can't wait to get you out of your dress," Nate whispered nipping her neck playfully smiling at the blush creeping up on Helen's face.

"Ooo spoken promises how cute," Diane said giggling.

Helen blushed deepen, "Diane!"

Everyone at their table laughed as Helen blushed leaning over to Nate's ear, "I can't wait to show you how proud I am of you."

Nate blushed a shade of deep red as Helen smiled triumphantly.

Jake smiled, "Ooo looks like our little Helen got a one up on Nate,"

Nate blush deepen, "Shush Jake,"

Helen couldn't help, but laugh, "Face it I got you,"

Nate chuckled giving her a small peck on the lips, "Yeah you did, but I'm gonna get you,"

"We'll see," Helen whispered kissing him back hearing the calls of their friends around them. They broke the kiss slowly smiling at each other as everyone went "Aww,"

Helen blushed as Nate chuckled trying to push his own blush down. Sabrina giggled, "Well I think it's time for us to go before these two start taking each other's clothes off. "

Helen and Nate laughed as the others agreed. They guys stood up quickly as the girls stood up slowly being mindful of their feet.

"Ahh I can't wait to take off these heels," Jessica said.

"Me too," Sabrina agreed.

"Hey these shoes aren't too comfortable either." Juan said as Chris agreed.

"I know man these shoes are killing my feet." Nate said wrapping his arm around Helen's waist. Helen smiled leaning into his touch, "Try wearing heels,"

They all had different conversations while walking to the limo. Helen's driver, William, leaned against the limo talking with his friends, who were also other drivers. He looked over at Helen and her crowd of friends noticing a change in her demeanor. Instead of the sad look she had earlier in the limo she now was talking happily with her friends. William smiled /Looks like tonight went well. / he thought saying good bye to his friends. He walked over to the door of the limo, "Hello everyone, where is the next destination?"

"Sabrina's for the greatest after party of this year!" Helen said happily as everyone cheered. William smiled as he opened the door.

*~*~*~*

"Man what a party," Nate said turning the light on in his house.

"I know Sabrina knows how to throw one hell of a party." Helen said walking in with her heels in her hand.

After arriving at Sabrina's house everyone relaxed letting their hair down. The guys loosened their ties while the girls changed their dresses. They each changed to their own party dress even shy Helen who normally wouldn't wear that type of dress. It didn't help Nate much especially the way her black dress cling to her. Nor did the teasing stop, but he didn't mind this time. Because everything they said was true. There was many times where he wanted to take Helen into one of Sabrina's guest rooms and hear her moan his name again. But he pushed the feeling back. He didn't need to rush anything now that both of their feelings were out in the open. It wasn't hard to notice their intentions especially the way they grinded on each other when they were dancing.

During Sabrina's party he stole many kisses and caresses as Helen did the same. She didn't want to seem like she was rushing anything either. Besides it was nice having a conversation with people who didn't talk down to her. Or talk to her like she was a child. Helen found it funny they wanted to take it slow, but they were minutes away from doing the dance of love. She giggled a little as Nate looked over.

"What's up?" he asked moving some hair out of his eyes.

"Oh I was laughing at the joke Jake told. Not to mention when Jessica and Aidan started making out." Helen said.

Nate chuckled, "Yeah who knew those two liked each other,"

"Yeah that's true," Helen said laying her purse down on the table by the door. She looked over at Nate giggling softly as he flipped some hair back. She took in his outfit his loosened tie his opened shirt showing off a tight black beater underneath was enough to make her palms sweat. Nate looked so hot even though he wasn't dressing special. Nate looked over noticing Helen's eyes on him he smiled walking over to her, "You like what you see?"

He chuckled as Helen looked away shyly, "Y-Yes it's a nice view."

Nate wrapped his arms around her waist, "It's a nice view from where I'm at too." He kissed her cheek his lips going down her neck. Helen took a breath wrapping her arms loosely around Nate's neck, "N-Nate…"

Nate groaned, "I love the way you say my name." He ran his hands up and down her thighs slowly loving the feel of her skin.

Helen moaned softly, "You do?"

Nate looked up from her neck staring in her eyes, "I do," he leaned forward pressing his lips against hers softly in a slow yet sweet kiss. Helen moaned tightening her hold around his neck. This kiss was slower, softer, as they grinded against each other slowly. They knew after tonight there would be no going back. They weren't scared a bit nervous, but not scared.

He ran his tongue along Helen's bottom lip again hearing her moan under him as she opened her mouth. He moaned as he explored her sweet mouth again. The sensations were enough to make his head spin. He knew he should break for air soon, but when Helen's tongue met his he didn't want to stop. He turned his head breathing from his nose as he deepened the kiss. Helen groaned gripping his shirt as their tongues became familiar with each other.

They broke off slowly panting softly as they stared at each other. Helen smiled placing her hand on Nate's cheek rubbing it slowly, "Nate that was…gre…" before she could finish Nate crushed his lips against hers. The kiss this time was filled with passion and pent up need. Helen kissed back all the feelings she pushed back opening up in a flood of emotion. Helen moaned gripping his hair as Nate groaned grinding against her.

Helen broke the kiss panting loudly, "N-Nate you feel so…so…ahh…"

"Helen I dreamed about this so many times." Nate breathed kissing her neck. "I just…didn't know…how…if it was ok…or not…"

"Nate…I feel the same…I didn't know if it would be alright either." Helen moaned running her hands up and down his chest slowly. Nate moaned placing a quick kiss on her lips before pulling away, "Come on let's go upstairs before I fuck you against the door."

Helen moved forward her lips inches away from Nate's, "I wouldn't mind…"

Nate groaned closing the gap with another quick kiss. He didn't know what side he brought out, but he liked it. He broke it off smiling as he took Helen's hand leading her upstairs.

"You know my crush on you started when I was seventeen and you were fifteen. You know when you came back from your family trip from France. You looked so cute in your t-shirt and shorts. I don't know why, but that was the first time I noticed puberty paid a visit to you." Nate said.

"Yeah I started growing two years before our annual trip. I grew more after our trip from France. It was weird I never expected to grow so fast." Helen said.

"You grew up nicely I might add," Nate said smiling at her as Helen blushed, "You did too, I didn't even know you started working out that summer."

"Yeah it was Vergil's idea. I didn't know you noticed that." Nate said opening the door to his room.

"I did, you looked so good when you worked out. It was hard not to keep my eyes or hands off of you." Helen said smiling as she looked around the familiar yet junky room.

"Oh, so all those times when you would massage my tired muscles was an excuse to touch me. You sneaky little girl," Nate said smirking leading her towards his bed.

"Oh like you didn't steal glances and touches when you massaged me." Helen said smiling playfully raising an eyebrow.

Nate chuckled wrapping his arms around her waist, "I had a good excuse,"

"Really what was it?" Helen asked.

"I had to make sure you were alright my sweet piece of chocolate," Nate whispered kissing Helen's neck slowly.

"Really?" Helen said softly.

Nate nodded between his kisses moving his hands to rest on her behind. Helen moaned pushing her body closer to Nate's. Nate moaned letting his emotions take over as he squeezed her behind gently. Helen moaned, "Nate, tell me more…"

Nate groaned leaning towards her ear, "Many nights I've imagined this. My hands all over you your sweet body on mine those lovely breasts pressing against my chest as I kissed and licked your neck."

Helen moaned running her fingers through Nate's hair, "M-More tell me more…"

Nate groaned slipping his hands underneath her dress, "I've daydreamed so many times of rubbing your hips, slipping my hand in between those delicious thighs as I feel your sweet honey on my fingers." He moaned softly placing small kisses up and down her neck. His fingers tracing her panty line as one of his fingers on his other hand rubbed the slowly growing wet spot between her legs. Helen moaned bucking against Nate, "Nate I daydreamed…ahh…about this too. So many nights…" She wrapped her leg around Nate's waist grinding against him. Nate groaned grinding back, "Gods Helen so nice more tell me more."

He laid her down on the bed one of his hands rubbing her hip as the other brushed against her stomach. Helen moaned feeling a tingling sensation everywhere Nate touched. Nate kissed her neck going up towards her ear, "Helen…tell me more…more…"

"M-Many nights I've gone to sleep daydreaming about you. Even though I was with someone I c-couldn't help it." Helen said between breaths. Nate fingers were doing amazing things to her things that made her breath hitch and her fingers twitch.

"Really even when you were with Marc you thought about me?" Nate said stopping his kisses as he leaned up staring in her eyes. Helen blushed as she nodded, "I did I thought it would stop when I was dating Marc, but it didn't. The more he talked down to me the more I thought about you. I don't know what I feel, but I know it's something Nate."

Nate felt his face heat up at Helen's words. He smiled, not his usual playful smile, but a caring, loving smile. He caressed her cheek, "I feel the same way Helen. I don't know what it is, but I know it's something strong. I feel it everytime you spend time with me, everytime we're together it's there."

Helen smiled feeling her heart doing flips in her chest. She leaned up, "Nate…Nate…kiss me…touch me…" she whispered pressing her lips against Nate's softly. The kiss started out slow before it quickly heated up. Nate groaned grinding against her as his tongue pushed through her lips. Helen moaned her tongue dancing with Nate's as she unbuttoned his shirt. She broke the kiss placing kisses up and down his neck. Nate groaned, "Helen…damn…keep going…"

Helen smiled, "So Nate, do you like this?" she nipped his neck playfully hearing him gasp softly.

"Yes Helen, baby, do it again." Nate groaned grinding against her. She moaned against his neck, "Nate you're so…hard…" she breathed placing kisses up and down his neck as she gripped his shirt.

"Because of you…Helen you're so hot…so hot…" Nate breathed kissing down her neck as his hands started to rub her breasts. Helen gasped, "N-Nate, Nate…ahh..." she ran her hand through his hair as the other continue to grip his shirt. Nate couldn't take it anymore. He had to get this dress off of her before the heat from their bodies burned it off.

"Helen, lean up," Nate whispered as Helen nodded. Nate sat up as Helen sat up with him. Nate started placing kisses down her neck and shoulder slipping her dress slowly down her shoulders. Helen gasped feeling the cool air hit her back. Nate took in a shaky breath looking at the smooth dark brown skin underneath. With slightly shaky hands he touched her back slowly running his hands along her bra hooks down her back then back up to her shoulders. Helen moaned rubbing Nate's back, "Nate…"

Nate groaned placing a kiss on her shoulder as his hands undid one hook. She moaned undoing the rest of Nate's shirt biting her lip when she saw the tight beater underneath. She started running her hands up and down Nate's chest loving the soft moans coming from him. She slipped his shirt off Nate tossed it over to the side. She leaned forward kissing Nate's neck slowly. Nate moaned softly in her ear, "Helen…Helen…"

"N-Nate…" Helen groaned. "What do you want to do to me?" she moaned before kissing his neck.

Nate groaned going back to her ear, "I want to hear you say my name again." He pressed his finger against her core hearing her cry out.

"Nate," Helen gasped gripping his shoulders.

"I want to feel you around me." Nate whispered straddling her waist placing kisses down her neck as he undid another bra hook. Helen moaned slipping her hands underneath his beater, "I want to feel you skin to skin," she moaned rubbing his back. Nate groaned leaning down pressing his lips against Helen's again this time in a heated kiss. He wants to just pull the rest of her dress off and hear her scream his name, but he couldn't. He couldn't rush Helen. His throbbing cock would have to wait a little longer, but with the way she was writhing against him and the little sounds she was making it wouldn't be long.

Helen moaned pulling the beater off she smiled at the small Japanese tattoo he had on the right side of his chest. She ran her fingers over it slowly, "Cute,"

1...345678