A Ladies Night for Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbarb
jbarb
12 Followers

At that point the film ended. Before she could turn the person behind her was gone. All through the film Ann had been turning the video camera catching the comments and reactions.

"Well ladies did you enjoy that short documentary?" asked Tina

"Very instructional. "

" I for one took notes. "

"Did you learn anything Alice?"

"I don't know about the rest of you but I was turned on. "

"Does sperm taste good? I've never tried it," asked someone.

"Apparently it has all kinds of medicinal properties. "

On and on it went accompanied by giggles and hollers till Nina put an end to it by suggesting it was time to give Alice her gifts.

"Come and sit at the head of the table Alice. We want you to know that these presents are not expensive Alice. We only want to have fun. Ok. "

When everyone was ready Nina read the names as each girl presented her gift.

The first one came from Andrea. She was a tall slender beauty with a low hip denim mini skirt and a bandeau top with lettering that said," hottie". She gave Alice two romantic candles with sculptures of nude men circling the outside. Margot presented the next one. It was a set of four different pairs of small balls tied together.

"Alice these are not like worry beads. They are called orgasm balls. Inside each one is another smaller ball, which vibrate against the outer ones. I leave it up to you to as to where they go. A lot of hard laughs followed.

Then each girl gave her a different souvenir all related to sex. Along with each gift there was a comment and a card, which solicited much mirth. She received a book entitled," Kama Sutra," ben wa balls, a 5 by 2 ½ in. purple butt plug, six rolls of toilet paper with drawings of nude well hung guys, a butterfly vibrator, a t-shirt for two. Next came a girl called Inez with a long blonde pony tail and wearing a super tight blue sheath dress, with two side panel made of see-through nylon mesh while spaghetti straps showed off very feminine arms, shoulders and bulging breasts. She handed Alice a pathetic looking grass hula skirt.

"I know you belly dance hon. but I couldn't afford a Middle Eastern dance costume. Also I couldn't find an adult size so I bought a girl size. You'll find it a bit short. Lastly it caught in the car door and it lost a lot of grass. I hope you don't mind. Maybe you can take up Hawaiian hula dancing instead. "

"Thank you anyway Inez for nothing," Alice countered jokingly.

Returning to her seat she gave everyone a sly wink that caused a lot of giggling. Alice was too engrossed to notice.

Sandra, the one with the sheer cami, gave her a cut-off tank top with the word' Hot Birthday Girl' written across the front.

"What do you think Nina, shouldn't she be wearing this now?"

"She should, but let us finish with the presentations first. OK?

There followed a package of edible undies and a couple of boxes of chocolate flavoured condoms. Naomi gave her an 8 in cock and ball dildo with a 2-½ in. diameter.

"This doesn't remind you too much of your long lost hubby I hope. "

"To remind me Naomi you would have to give me one half this size," chuckled Alice

They had a real good time while Alice was unwrapping the gifts. Ann meanwhile, filmed all these proceedings. They were so used to seeing her now that they hardly paid attention.

"Now that we're finished, I propose that Alice put on the birthday girl tank top," exclaimed Nina.

"I'll second that," Pat piped up.

The others started clapping and yelling," Take it off, take it off. "

"Put it on, try it on," they shouted.

"Alice, Alice, Alice," they screamed in a chorus.

Nina went over to her to encourage her. " Be a sport hon. the girls will love you for it. "

"OK. I'll do it but I have a dress on what am I going to wear below?"

"Put on the grass skirt," someone suggested.

"That's a great idea," said Karen.

"I'll go the washroom and change," Alice declared. "

"No, no right here," they chanted.

"I give up. I'll do it. But I'm not sure I want Ann to take video shots. "

"Why not?"

"Come on Alice be brave. "

Alice realized that the girls were getting quite drunk by now. The alcohol was changing their behaviour. What she failed to apprehend was that she herself was also less inhibited, more open to perform out of character act. In a moment of devil may care she started to strip slowly undoing one button at a time while succeeding in holding the front of the dress closed. She turned her back to them, unbuttoned the last two and holding both sides of the dress she turned back facing them and in a grand gesture opened the dress wide showing the whole front of her voluptuous body covered only with the see-through bra and panties.

The girls went totally wild, squealing and applauding. They had never seen this side of Alice. They loved her for it. Now Alice, encouraged by the enthusiastic audience stripped off the dress, got rid of her shoes and paraded around. Then she slowly sensuously removed the bra and panties.

By then they were jumping up and down waving their arms shrieking loudly. Even the bartender and the two chauffeurs who had been discreetly sitting in the kitchen were watching and applauding.

Alice felt great. This was her birthday party. She was the centre of attention. She sensed the admiration and friendship of these younger women. Life begins at forty she thought.

But when she put on the top and grass skirt she uttered, "Oh boy,"

The top was cut so short one could see the base of her breasts. As for the skirt it was so short and skimpy that most of her legs and thighs were clearly visible. Looking closely when she moved one could even glimpse the pubic hair surrounding the vagina.

Nina said," You may not know that Alice is a damn good belly dancer. Why don't you give us a demonstration Alice?"

After the customary coaxing, she started dancing. It was true that she could really dance well.

Then to add to the fun she told them that she would give a belly dance lesson. Everybody got into the act even Nina. She showed them the belly roll, the back and forward shimmy, hip bumps and glute squeezing, the art of turning and so on. They had a great time since they all participated.

Middle East dancing is not supposed to be bawdy, however, Sandra and Karen took it there in a series of provocative movements. Alice had observed that these two were hornier and more daring than the others. She was sure that one of them sat behind her during the film. Watching their sensuous movements and dry humping one another stirred Alice. The suggestive behaviour and sexual innuendoes was triggering sexual excitement in all of them. Alice realized that only she was not aware of that from the very beginning. I'm so naïve she thought to herself. But now she was joining the revelry.

Nina finally yelled," Alright, alright that's enough dancing for now. We'll dance later, OK. I have a game to propose. First we have to place eleven chairs in a circle. "

When that was done she outlined the game. She asked the eleven girls to sit on a chair.

" Now I will ask you some questions. If you can answer yes you will move to the chair on your right. The first one to go completely around the circle and return to her original chair wins a prize. If someone is already on a chair you will have to sit on her lap. At one point there might even be three or four players on one chair.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready. "

"Ready. "

"OK. "

"If you are wearing clear shoes, move. "

Six girls moved. Karen who was on Alice's left came to sit on her. She sat straddling Alice and faced her. Alice could feel the smooth skin of the other's thighs rubbing against hers. Then Karen leaned forward to hug Alice. It was a very arousing position.

"If you are wearing a zipper. "

Only two girls had zippers; one was Margot who had a front zipper on the bodice of her cheongsam, the other was Nadia who had two zippers, one on the side of her halter-top and another half opened on one side of her black mini skirt.

Fortunately neither one sat on Alice. Now two chairs had three people on them.

"If you have a son. "

Three changed chairs including Alice. Without hesitation she sat sideways on Pat's lap who immediately wrapped her arm around Alice's waist. Not to be undone Alice placed her arm on Pat's shoulder. Her hand lightly brushed the girl's tit.

"If you like chocolate. "

At that point everybody moved but in total pandemonium. There was certainly a lot of laughter and a lot of touching. Alice guessed the purpose of this game. It was designed to arouse the libido and that is exactly what was happening.

"If you're not wearing a bra. But first you will have to prove it. "

Six of them including Alice stood up to show their bare boobs. They all moved around like this when they answered certain questions affirmatively

Towards the end Alice was two chairs away. She had a chance of winning. During the course of the game she had girls rubbing their clits on her thighs, lightly touching her tits, sliding fingers over her pussy, kissing her sofly on the mouth. She was really turned on.

"If you are not wearing panties. Show us. "

Alice thought she might be alone but she was amazed when five other girls stood up to reveal bare pussies.

"Now for the last question," declared Nina. "If you are thirty nine. "

"No fair," they all shouted.

"Who's the leader here, affirmed Nina?"

Alice was obviously the only one who moved back to her original chair.

"Well? I guess you're the winner Alice. I have a special gift for the winner. "

She gave Alice red panties. "Now these are different they have a vibrating bullet hidden in the front. What do you think girls should she try them on? Maybe the vibrator doesn't work. "

Again it took a lot of arm-twisting but in the end she put on the panties.

"Now I will turn on the bullet and I forbid you to turn it off. "

At first Alice felt very little but later she could feel the vibrations on her clit.

"My god," she cried out. " Do I have to keep it on all night. "

"As long as I tell you to. Now girls let's play one last game if you agree. "

They did.

"Please form two teams of five. Alice will not play. She already won. Besides she might not be able to concentrate if you know what I mean. She can help me judge. "

When the two teams were ready she said, "Now the object of the game is to pass the object I give you from mouth to mouth without dropping it. You can't use anything else. Is that understood? When a team is finished with one object I will give them another until they finish with all of them. The winners are the ones who will pass the objects the fastest. Before they started Nina asked the bartender to put on the music. The music was the type played at rave parties dance; music with a strong repetitive beat.

Nina placed a fairly long piece of dry spaghetti in the mouth of the first player on each team. It looked easy but if team members bit too hard on the free ends it would break and fall down. In the end the piece was so small it had to be pushed with the tongue from one to the other. Again the game was designed to provide the greatest opportunity for physical contact. Because the girls were half drunk by now their reflexes were slower and it took a long time. As one line finished the task Nina placed the second object in the mouth of the last person to receive the first item. The next article was a small note pad paper sucked hard onto the lips. To pass it a girl had to suck in while the other exhaled her breath. Again it looked easier than it really was. The paper was dropped often forcing the girls to pick it up and start over. The next item was a small candy. One girl would open her mouth while the other pushed the candy in with her tongue. It was a type of French kiss. The last item was a 1-½ oz. of vodka. This booze swapping could only be done with one girl's head lower than the other's, lips tight together and mouths wide open. It was a very erotic sight to watch because the girls really got into it. The prize for the team that finished ahead was a bottle of champagne for each of the five members.

As the music continued Julia, the girl wearing a coral red with white flowers tank dress with duel side slits that came to the top of her tanned thighs, started to dance. As more and more girls joined in the dancing got wilder and more erotic. They even got Alice to take part.

Nina meanwhile went back to the kitchen to talk to the men whom as it turned out were also male strippers waiting to perform.

"Which one of you hunks will come out first," she asked.

The boys answered that Jake would go first followed by Shane a beautifully muscled black guy.

Looking at the waiter she said," Now you're not scheduled to dance but be there serving drinks. Keep them flowing. I want the girls to have fun. If things heat up, I'll give you a signal before you join in. Don't forget boys I want the full Monty right? Take your time. Be gentle with the foreplay. As you can see they are already horny and naughty. All it takes is a little push and you'll screw them all.

"That's fine with us.

Do you have condoms?"

"Sure do. Ok get ready. "

After she left Jake whispered to the others," Hiding under that business like exterior is a slut. If we're smart we'll fuck the shit outa her and she'll be begging for more. "

Marcel, the waiter, said," Don't worry I already put half a roofy in her drink. The other half I gave that older granny called Alice. Both should be ready and willing in about a half hour.

Nina returned to the table to announce a special treat for Alice. " We're going to have a show with two male strippers. Put your hands together and welcome Jake the first dancer. "

The music came back on and to everyone's surprise Jake came out dressed in the chauffeur outfit. The girls started yelling and whistling. He began walking slowly then swaying his body twisting and turning going from woman to woman around the table, coming close but not touching. To some he would lower his head placing his mouth near an ear whispering compliments like," That's a beautiful dress you have on very becoming," or," I like the colour of your hair hon," or," I couldn't keep my eyes off of you all night. " Or " I love your sense of humour. "

To others he might kiss a hand, or lightly brush their hair with his hand. Sometimes he might speak louder. When he got to Karen he said," I notice those sandals on your feet. I think they are super cool. " And with that he kneeled down grabbed a foot and kissed her toes.

When he got to Sandra he said," I bet you thought that I didn't notice you also had on those sexy sandals. Give me a foot. "

She immediately lifted her leg high offering her foot. He licked her toes then started licking up her leg. When he got just pass the knee, he stopped and said," I'll come back later and finish the job, ok.

"Any time big boy, " she answered.

To Nina he addressed her with," I bet you have a beautiful smile. " He waited smiling and when she returned his smile he said out loud," see everybody how beautiful her smile is. "

As he went around the table like that he ignored Alice. She was beginning to feel rejected when he turned to her, yelling," Hey party girl did you think I forgot you?"

Gliding over to her, he took her by the hand, escorted her to the middle of the floor and started to dance. The rest of the girls started clapping rhythmically following the music.

A little later he picked up a chair placed it away from the table and asked her to sit down. He straddled her legs facing her but not sitting on her, gyrated his lower body a little and asked her to unbutton his shirt. When she hesitated out of shyness he took her hands and placed them on his chest. Only then did she begin to unbutton his shirt as she fumbled with each button. Finally she pulled it out of his pants. "Now take it off baby," he asked. Again he had to place her hands on the shirt collar before she slipped it off. The ladies who up to now had been rather subdued in their noise making began to yell louder. What some had only fantasized was now become a reality. Many envied Alice right now. To further arouse her libido he gently placed her hands on his chest and holding them there he moved her hands up and down with his. When he removed his hands Alice continued to stroke that magnificent chest. He had big pectoral muscles with large brown nipples in the centre. His abs were tight and prominent. There was not an ounce of fat around his waist. He put his arms around her to give her a big hug.

"Stay right here babe I'll be right back. "

He turned to the others showing off his upper torso making his muscles ripple flexing his arms. When he came close to them many, without thinking, stroked and caressed his chest tracing circles around his nipples. These women were collectively getting more and more aroused. At this point some of the more openly sexual girls would already be in a mood to fuck.

He returned to Alice straddling her again but this time with his back turned to her. He took her hands and placed them on his chest. She rubbed his abs; she massaged his neck and shoulders. Then he moved her hands to his fly. Intuitively she knew what he wanted but again she was bashful. She was still trying to suppress her sexuality.

Turning slightly towards her he pleaded," C'mon honey be a sport, I know you want to do it. "

Alice thought to herself," Boy you don't know how much. "

She was totally aroused even though Nina had ordered her to remove the vibrating panties.

From the audience a girl who also guessed what he wanted shouted," I'll go if you won't Alice. "

Everyone screamed with glee.

Not to be outdone Alice unbuttoned the top button. He took her hand and shoved it rapidly down the front of his pants. She felt his penis and it was getting hard. He removed his hand but left hers there. He rested his hand that now was on the outside of his fly on hers and moved it back and forth. Then when he removed it completely Alice continued stroking his big cock.

"This woman is getting horny," he shouted," I'd better let her cool down. "

With those words he got up, moved away, went around to the back of her, lifted her tank top and started flapping it up and down. While he was doing that he get blowing on her head and neck pretending to cool her off. They were all laughing.

He returned to the front facing her and demanded. " Now take off my pants you hot mama. " She immediately undid the zipper and lowered his pants slipping each leg over his shoes to remove them completely. When she straightened up, she came face to face with the huge bulge in his tong shorts. He turned to go but before leaving he took her head and gently brought it up to his crotch resting her cheek against his dick.

He murmured," You're a real sexy woman Alice. I like you. "

She was in seventh heaven. He took her by the hand again to return her to her chair.

Then he made the rounds one more time making sure to stop at all the girls. Many wanted to touch his body, some discretely rubbed his prick, most just loved to slap his firm gorgeous bums. This time when he got to Nina he lingered. Then suddenly he seized her and started dancing. At first she did not respond keeping her left arm limp by her side. But the thrill of dancing very close to this handsome young hunk got to her and she put her arm on his shoulder and grasped his neck. When he felt that she was responding he suddenly extended his knees lowered his bum and lifted her so that she now straddled his waist with her legs and rested her tush on his thighs. While she held his arms and he her waist he started a rocking back and forward movement in rhythm with the music and his hips pretending to fuck her. Her legs were rocking up and down while her pelvis was rubbing against his. She could feel his penis rubbing her vulva. Nina was getting excited. She began to yell and toss about as though she was in the spasm of a violent orgasm. When he put her down she continued clinging to him till he returned her to her seat.

jbarb
jbarb
12 Followers