A Learning Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shut off the light and we were both asleep in seconds.

***

It was sometime after daybreak when my bladder made its first real major complaint, it was definitely not a happy camper. I stuck my feet out of the covers and placed them on the cold floor to walk into the bathroom. As I came out from the bed covers I remembered everything from last night and smiled through the cold. I pulled on my little terrycloth 'femme' robe I'd brought with me and made it into the toilet. As I pulled down my panties, it hit me that something was very different here! I thought 'well, we will soon see how this little gizmo works I guess'. I sat on the toilet and tried to pee normally, and sure enough I was rewarded with the sound of water hitting water and the warm feeling that goes along with an emptying bladder. Once I was empty I cleaned off the little area at the base of my new fake pussy that hid the pee hole of my cock. I then stepped over to the mirror and again admired my new pussy along with the rest of my body. It was just such a mind-blowing experience, that it was hard to not make a big deal of it.

However, I now brought my reflected gaze up to my face, and what was left of my make-up after a good night's sleep, was pretty pathetic.

"Oh no!" I whined in as girly a whine as I could, "I hate when this happens!"

I knew if I was going to try to rebuild my face, I'd have to be a LOT more awake than I was right now, so deciding on a temporary retreat, I went back to bed. Throwing off the robe, I hid myself from view under the covers until I could make better sense of what was needed.

The birds and other nature sounds were reaching a cacophony outside, and they had awoken my beautiful Melissa from her slumber. I suddenly felt small kisses all along my neck and shoulders, which brought me fully awake faster than just about anything other than a bucket full of cold water, and felt infinitely better. I flipped around so we were facing each other.

"Good morning my love," I said softly, "I'm afraid I look pretty bad this morning."

Mel giggled for a bit, then rallied, "Good morning Joscelyn my love!"

She gave me a kiss on my cheek, then rolled over me and offered her hand after putting on her robe in the cold morning air. I let her help me up, then put my own robe back on, then we both walked over to the little make-up table. This time I was determined to watch everything she did, and would make an effort to practice as much as I could.

Luckily she had the same idea, as she cleaned my face completely, and then started everything over, one step at a time, so I could watch. But then she had me completely clean my face again, except this time, she had me do the make-up. I can't really remember how many times it took me before I was doing it right, but the sun had risen well into the sky by then, and the clock said 8:15!

Mel had used the time to shower and dress, but when I turned around from the mirror to show her my best effort so far, she wasn't exactly in the clothes I might have expected! She was wearing some men's western jeans, men's boots, and a plaid shirt. To use a word, it was butch, and I was not at all sure about any of it! Mel was sitting on the bed and patted the place next her to indicate I should come over there with her.

"Listen um..." I began, "Honey I'm not really into guys... like not even kinda like into guys, if you see where I'm headed with this?"

"I know sweetie..." she replied, "You've been through a lot lately haven't ya?"

She pouted and I realized that I had no power here, as there was nothing I could deny this woman, absolutely nothing, and if she wanted me to dress up in a clown costume and make love to her, I'd probably do it... and even end up enjoying it! So I simply smiled and walked over my butch... make that my very butch looking girlfriend, so that I could sit down on the bed next to her. She then stood up as I reached the bed and without any shoes, I was a couple inches shorter than she was. It was then that I realized she had almost no make-up on, and her hair was in a single ponytail down her back. She also had no nail polish on, and all in all I was feeling very strange about this.

She gently took my arms and smiled, and then pulled me close and kissed me, gently and yet forcefully she pushed her tongue through my teeth. I yielded to her warm mouth and wanted all of it somehow. She had embraced me around my waist, and it was still tiny from the corset I was wearing. My own arms wrapped around her neck and the overall effect on our kiss was electric!

"Mmm... you're so beautiful baby," she purred as she pulled away for just a second, then said, "and so sexy, mm... God, you are hot!"

What was happening to me? I was melting into this man... what? What was I thinking! But I couldn't think, Mel was biting my neck, nipping my earlobes, she knew every hotspot I had and was attacking them like... like... I would... Now she noticed my hesitation and redoubled her efforts

"I love you my darling," she almost sang to me, "and I want you, I want all of you!"

As we separated just a bit, I realized something hard had been poking me through her jeans, and then saw a large erect penis through the fabric, there was no mistaking it!

"Mel?" I exclaimed, "What the..."

"Easy sweetie... just go with it..." she said quietly as she unzipped her jeans, and then returned to hold me. Between us was a good nine inches long, as thick as my wrist wide, very realistic looking, dildo.

"I love you, and you are so beautiful, ssshh! Just try for me, it would turn me on sooo much sweetie!" she coached, as she gently pushed down on my shoulders, I knew very well what she was wanting at this point, I'd done it before a couple times myself, but did she really want me to give head to her dildo?

Finally I was down on my knees and it was facing me, bobbing in front of me, I reached out and grabbed hold of it, then immediately let go. It was warm! Carefully I touched it again, it was a strap-on but it was also embedded in Mel's pussy and was able to transfer the body heat into the dildo somehow. After mindlessly stroking the dildo for a while, I noticed Mel had begun to moan when I would stroke it a certain way. I finally decided I was just too turned on to turn back out now, so I popped the bell end into my mouth and circled the bell with my tongue a few times, and then began sucking on it in earnest. I tried to do it as well as it had ever been done to me. I tried to deep throat it, but my gag reflex was a problem that was not going away.

That's when Mel said, "Just take it easy hun, remember to breathe with your nose, your mouth has other chores to do!"

Now she was gently guiding her dildo deep into my mouth, and each time I was getting it deeper and deeper, finally it was balls deep and when I looked up at Mel as this was happening I saw her eyes roll back into her head, and she was cumming hard. I knew she probably wouldn't be able to stay standing after her orgasm, so I helped her fall over onto the bed.

As she gradually recovered, she sat up grinning and said, "Now, its your turn!"

"But Mel... how...?" I sputtered.

"You remember we cleaned you out last night, right?" she said.

"Well, um... yeah, I guess..." I was still miffed.

"Well nothing..." she replied, "you're all ready for anal intercourse sweetie! Until you get something more real by operation, this is the next best thing, it's sometimes called the 'boipussy' and believe me sweetie, you'll love it!"

"You... You're going to p-put that... in m-m-my... oh no!" I cried.

"Aww, sweetie, you trust me don't you?" She asked, and then pouted.

Mel gradually started kissing me again, stroking my hair and licking my earlobes.

"Ok, send in the clowns!" I finally said.

Mel gave me a strange look, like she may have just gone too far and driven me nuts, but I waved my hands and laughed at my own little joke as I asked what she wanted me to do next.

"Oh honey! Thank you, I promise you'll love this!" she exclaimed.

"First get on your stomach on the bed," she said.

Once I'd done this, she pulled off my panties, and then asked me to spread my legs. After I had finished that she gently pulled on my hips so I would 'hike' them up a little, as she placed a pillow under my abdomen. Now the fear started to set in as my thoughts ran away with themselves. I was shaking uncontrollably and simply couldn't make it stop for anything.

"Aww sweetie," Mel cried out when she saw me shaking, "listen now, I promise that I will be as gentle as possible with you, and any time you want me to stop, you can just say 'stop' and that will be the end of it. I swear to you sweetheart, I could never stand the thought of hurting you, and if I didn't think you would absolutely love this, I would never even attempt it with you... alright?"

"Ok my darling..." I responded, "You know I trust you baby!"

The next thing I felt was a cool liquid being well applied to my rear-end, with her index finger finding its way all around my anus, getting it well lubed for what was coming. Then she used two fingers, and then three, which suddenly made me moan with an uncontrollable sensation of being filled. As she pulled her fingers out, I had the awful feeling of loss hit me, and I suddenly wanted her in me so bad that I would probably do anything to have the feeling back again. I whined now as I made my anticipation known, to which Mel simply smiled.

Suddenly something else was at my anus, something hard and unyielding was being pushed into me. As it popped in past my sphincter muscles I knew it was the head of the dildo, there was pain, but it didn't seem to last longer than say, a simple stub of a toe. Not terrible, but certainly noticeable, and fortunately short-lived.

"You ok baby?" Mel asked as she stopped her progression.

"Yeah..." I replied slowly, "It hurt for a second, until you stopped, now it's gone."

She grabbed onto my waist hard now, as I think she was worried I might move the wrong way while she was entering me, and cause even more pain.

"Ok sweetie," she continued, "and here we go..."

Gradually she would push in a couple inches, and then stop, waiting to see how I was doing. Soon after that she would continue on again. Before I knew it, she was all the way into me, and there had been so little pain, that I didn't even know she had completely entered me until she told me!

"Now my sweet darling, this is where the fun starts!" she declared.

She gradually pulled out leaving me with that same 'vacant' and desperately lonely feeling that was so overwhelming it felt like a full-blown depression all on its own. All I could do was moan my desperation for her to fill me again. Which she did, this time ramming it straight into my 'boipussy' just hard enough to stimulate my prostate, causing my mind to go spinning into another zip code! My eyes sprang open with the incredible stimulation I was suddenly getting as she rammed her dildo across my prostate again, and again... harder and harder...

"Oh my God Mel!" I was yelling, "Omygod, omygod, omygod! Fuck me, fuck my pussy honey... I can't st... I-yeeeehah!... oshitoshitoshhhh! Aaarrrgggghhhhh!"

My body had been reduced to a thrashing, orgasm-ing, pile of jelly! And my mind had taken some kind of seriously extended vaykay.

The orgasm I was experiencing had no equal in my short lifespan, because as she fucked me, the orgasms would re-kindle and re-fire, throwing my body back into this new and before today, very much unknown, state of bliss. Finally she stopped, pulling out of me, and grabbing my legs, she then turned me over onto my back. Now she grabbed my legs and pushed them up onto her shoulders so that my toes were pointed at the ceiling, as I'd seen so many girls' toes before, now I was seeing it from a very different position, as they were MY pointed toes! She then re-entered me and once again began her relentless pummeling of my 'boipussy'. But now face-to-face she slowed her pace and began to really make love to me. She was kissing my neck, and biting my earlobes as she fucked me slowly and deliberately. I had brought my legs down and was grinding my heels into her ass cheeks to keep her as close as possible!

"Mmmm, my sweet darling!" she said, "You are so sexy, I can't resist you... I want you... I want all of you!"

As the orgasms returned, I wasn't sure I could stand much more, and started squirming away from Mel, saying, "Oh no! pl... Argggghhh! Ahhh... Ooooh No-no-no! Please no more baby! I don't think... oh God... Ah!"

But she was about to orgasm herself, and took the opportunity to bring me to an unbelievable orgasm along with her, just as I had done so many times before in our lovemaking. I was now so very weary from these new multi-orgasms that she was able to grab onto my wrists and hold me down on the bed easily as she pushed her dildo once more all the way into me as we both simultaneously had orgasms that were so strong we both went limp in each other's arms.

As we fell asleep, she popped out me, and although I had a vague hint of a terrible feeling of emptiness, it was quickly replaced by that beautifully erotic post-coital glow that just never seems to be anywhere near definable by simple words.

***

Once again reality came flooding into my mind, exorcising my dreams like wayward ghosts as I awoke to a minor headache and a very sore behind. But then as my eyes re-focused, there was my Melissa again, beautiful in every respect, she had been slowly kissing me awake.

"Good morning once again my darling!" She said brightly, "How are you feeling?"

"Good morning sweetheart," I replied, "I'm a little sore, but I feel sooo good, like... like I've run a long race, but its given me such a great feeling of... I dunno... calmness, like I've been meditating or something, it's nothing like anything I've ever felt."

Mel giggled a little, then said, "I don't think I've ever heard you say so much at one time! Although I can imagine where you're sore at!"

"Mmm, I bet you can, you little minx!" I laughed.

I noticed she once again was my old 'Mel', she had on her usual woman's jeans and a frilly long sleeved blouse. Her hands were once again well manicured, with a beautiful French polish effect. She was wearing her usual high-heeled pumps, and her hair had been washed and set with pretty flowing curls.

"Not that I'm complaining," I began, "but how come you're back to you're old 'self'?"

"I'm sorry sweetie," she replied, "I know you didn't really like my 'change' earlier this morning, but it was something I had to do."

Her eyes went down from mine, and I couldn't exactly tell where she was mentally, but I couldn't stand to see her sad.

"Oh honey!" I declared, "If its something that you feel you need from me, then you know you can count on me to give it to you, you've never denied me anything sweetie, and I only want to please you as well."

Her eyes flew back up to mine, tear-filled and happy, but yet...

"Its not that baby," she said quietly, "but I love you for caring so much! You see, my Mistress bought those clothes for me, and instructed me on what I needed to do for you this morning."

Now I was thoroughly confused and sat up in bed to try and somehow shake my head to try and make any kind of sense out that statement.

"You mean Cindy bought you those men's clothes?" I asked.

Mel smiled, nodded, and began explaining what this was all about...

"My Mistress enjoys 'stretching my limitations' and its something I enjoy as well, she does this because without her, I would never try such new things," Mel explained, "and its something I've asked her to help me with."

"So..." I was trying to catch up, "this was the first time you ever were um... 'dressed' butch like that... and um... 'did' all those things?"

Now Mel got a big smile going as I gradually was coming up to speed. She once again giggled, then said, "Oh my darling Joscelyn, No... I've never done anything like that before, does that make you feel a little better?"

"Oh baby..." I said with obvious relief, "I just like you as you are, but if stretching your limits is something you feel you need, you know you can always count on me."

"Ha ha! I know sweetie," she replied, "I know I can always count on you... for anything... but right now, I have to get you going, because we have things to do this morning!"

"Well, ok honey..." I said trying to get myself thinking clearly, "If you need me to go somewhere with you I better get a shower, and get all this make-up off!"

"Oh no sweetie," she quickly replied, "no need to do that, we just need to get you into some regular street clothes, then we're all going to the salon... we're gonna get ourselves looking be-u-t-full!"

Mel laughed at my look of total horror, I think it appeared when she said the word 'street', and remember... I had never been out in public as a female before.

"Shhh!" she tried to calm me, "Now honey you know we would never do anything to embarrass you, not ever! You are a very pretty girl right now, no one will be able to tell you're not, so trust us... ok?"

"B-b-but I..." once again I was stuttering, "I j-just couldn't... c-c-could I?"

Suddenly a knock at the door, made me just about jump out of my corset (which would have been damn hard to do)!

"Hey kids!" Cindy exclaimed as she strode into the room, "So how are you feeling today Joscelyn?"

"She's just a little freaked!" Mel said, "As I told her we were taking her to the salon today!"

"Oh!" Cindy replied, "Well Joscelyn, don't you worry even a little bit ok, I know the owner and she's opening up just for us today, so you probably won't even see anyone else, it'll just be us girls, sound good?"

My blood pressure began to return to somewhat normal levels then, but the next 20 minutes were simply a flurry of activity, as the two girls struggled to remove the corset we had spent so long getting me into last night. Then they had me put on some crotchless black pantyhose, a pink bustier, and matching panties. The 'street' clothes were some cutoff jean hot pants and a long sleeve frilly blouse similar to Mel's but in a very pale pink. While my make-up needed a little help, they didn't need to do much since the whole idea was that we were going to a salon for a 'real' re-do! I just put back on some of my jewelry, a couple spritz' of perfume, and the most beautiful pair of black patent platform sandals I think I'd ever seen!

Mel brought over a small black patent clutch purse, and put a few of my various make-up pieces in, along with my ID in case I needed it, and we were ready to go!

Finally they gave me a short fake rabbit-fur jacket that was seriously adorable and we all went downstairs where Andy was standing by to take us to the salon!

"I just can't get over it," Andy mumbled, "I... its... wow!"

For such a lovely pronouncement I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Hey handsome, ready to take your brothel out for a little fine finishing!"

This got everyone laughing and giggling out the door when I suddenly realized I hadn't had anything to eat yet this morning, I said, "Wait... we haven't had anything to eat yet... right?"

"Oh that's ok Joscelyn!" Cindy replied, "Sherrie always has some breakfast for us!"

I then assumed our salon 'host' was named Sherrie as we all piled into Andy's car and went roaring out of the driveway into town.

"Oh Joscelyn!" Andy exclaimed as he drove, "Dad's going to see you this afternoon at two, so you guys should have plenty of time, but I'll be back to pick you up at 1:45, ok?"

"Oh..." I replied, "Yeah that sounds good... I guess?"

As I said this I looked over at Cindy, who just nodded and a mouthed 'no problem', so I figured they had it covered. I was gradually starting to have more confidence in Cindy. The night's rainstorm had given the morning air a clean smell, and teamed with the bright sunshine, I was really starting to enjoy the trip out to the mall.