A Leaving Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,516 Followers

Anyway we slowly disengaged and sorted ourselves out in a bit of a daze. I think we had both been taken by surprise by the events of the day and how something which had been a vague fantasy had become a shared reality.

I got a shower then we got a light meal and afterwards we opened a bottle of wine and watched a movie. It was a bit earlier than usual when we went to bed and Paul snuggled up to me and reminded me that I hadn't given him the detailed account I had promised him.

I had been expecting that and I have to be honest and say that I was happy to oblige. I did take some pride in the fact that I was now an experienced woman. So I told Paul all the details and described how the three men had talked about my body, what lovely breasts I had and what they would like to do to me.

Of course this excited both of us and our hands began to stray. I was very curious about what the effect of this tale would be on Paul and how much it would excite him. I was pretty sure it would do, but you can never be certain. So I slid my hand up his thigh and then grasped his penis. He had an erection like an iron bar so there was no doubting his arousal.

My pussy was already quite wet, but now I could feel my love juices gushing and I parted my legs in an unspoken invitation as Paul slid his hand between my thighs.

He fingered my pussy, then as I described the moment when Steve pulled my panties to one side and penetrated me, Paul moved above me and drove into my core with a single firm thrust.

So my husband fucked me as I described how earlier that day my pussy had been enjoyed by another man.

"What was it like when he came?" Paul gasped.

"It was very intense. I could sense he was going to come, he gave a final extra deep thrust and I felt his cock stiffen and swell. Then it was jerking away deep inside me and I knew that was it - my pussy was accepting his sperm."

Not surprisingly that took Paul over the top and for the third time that day my pussy received a load of sperm.

Laid together afterwards Paul asked me if I would take a lover again. I said it was too soon to talk about that and I would need to let the dust settle before thinking about it. He accepted that and we both settled down to sleep. As I drifted off my final thoughts were of a country hotel, a new dress, some pretty lingerie...and a handsome man telling me how attractive I looked.

tony090909
tony090909
1,516 Followers
12