A Lesson in Housecleaning

Story Info
Will Jay be able to teach his lazy girlfriend how to clean?
2.8k words
3.72
20.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't fucking believe this shit!" Jay shouted at the top of his lungs, slamming the front door behind him.

Casually, I glanced up from my comfortable seat on the couch at the angry gent in front of me as he stepped through the pile of dirty clothes strewn about the living room floor. They were all his, of course. They had been sitting out like that all day and I was the one who did it. It was the only "chore" around the house I did that did, and I didn't give a damn. So with feet propped up on the coffee table and my legs crossed, I idly filed my nails as I watched him trip and cuss all the way over to me.

"You lazy bitch!" he screamed at me, finally pausing in front of the coffee table, glaring down at me with those bright baby blues of his, trying to intimidate me as usual. "You couldn't even get off your fat ass today and do my fucking laundry like I asked? Instead you're just sitting here, filing your damn nails, throwing a fucking tantrum like a big ass baby?" He threw his hands up in the air, showing off the delicious muscles in his arms from all the heavy lifting he did at his construction job each day and rolled his eyes. "Un-fucking-believable!"

I didn't say a word. Instead, I just returned to filing my nails as he continued to bore holes through me with such intense fury that I had to look away. Hmph! I thought as I continued to pamper myself. That will teach him to treat me like a fucking slave.

Last night, we had a huge fight about my new role as his stay-at-home girlfriend. According to him, he "rescued" me from my stripper job, which paid a whole hell of a lot more than his not so stable construction job. Since I didn't want to go to college and I didn't have any other talent outside of shaking my ass on stage or fucking the shit out of him, then he decided that I should just stay at home. After I gave up my job for him, we moved in together a couple of months ago, and ever since we've been at each other's throats over EVERY little thing, especially my keeping up the house skills, which I am more than woman enough to admit I have none. It's not like it was a surprise to him at all. I told him in the beginning before he even gave me a key to his place that I didn't know how to fucking clean. I made enough money to where all I had to do was call up a maid once or twice a week to take care of all my shit. Now here I was, living on a third of the income I used to make with another person who ate like a damn horse and he was expecting me to become Florence Henderson overnight. Whatever.

I heard him let out a deep sigh before speaking to me again. This time, his voice was a lot calmer, but still full of frustration with a hint of anger behind it. "Look, Crystal," he began, running his big, calloused hands over his faded blonde head before letting them meet up with his mouth and taking another deep breath before continuing his spiel, "I'm trying really hard to be patient with you, but-" he looked around the place with his arms opened wide and shook his head in utter amazement at my slothfulness "-you're not even fucking trying anymore. There are dishes piled up in the sink, trash is overflowing in the bins, dirty laundry is all over the place, and - and this place is just one big huge, fucking mess! I can't take it anymore!"

"So, what are you trying to say, Jay?" I asked, waiting to hear him tell me to leave, because as soon as he uttered those words, I was so fucking out of here. "I told you before we even moved in together that I didn't know how to be a stay-at-home girlfriend. I've never had to cook, clean, or wash my own shit before, and you know this, yet you told me you'd help me, but you always come in here after work tired and not wanting to do anything but fucking yell at me!"

"But you said you'd at least fucking trying, and today all you did was move all my dirty laundry from the bedroom into the damn living room!" he barked back at me. "My friends were right! I should have never let you move in! You can't turn a fucking hoe into a housewife!"

That was it. I stood up and threw the nail file down on the floor. I was so tired of him calling me out my name and treating me like less than a human being that I was done. There was so much I wanted to say to him, but I was so hurt and tired that my mind was completely discombobulated. Besides, I was so done arguing with him all the time that it wasn't even worth my time. I pulled down the short barely there white spaghetti strap satin nightie I'd been wearing all down and stomped out of the room and down the hall until I got to our bedroom. "Fucking asshole!" I griped as I threw open the closet door and pulled out my bright pink suitcase. I tossed it on top of the unmade bed and unzipped. Then, I raced over to the dresser and opened the top drawer where all of my intimates were. I picked up an armful and tossed them into the empty suitcase before returning to the drawer where there was more waiting for me.

I didn't even hear Jay enter the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked, his voice still full of annoyance as I continued to pack.

"What does it look like?" I sniffled, upset with myself for even crying. "I'm leaving your stupid ass!"

"Where are you going to go?" he cynically asked, obviously taking me lightly like always.

"Don't worry about it, dickhead!" I cried, even more pissed off at him than before. I couldn't fucking believe him! This whole thing was nothing but a big, fat joke to him! "I'll go back to my job and find someone to replace you in no time! I don't need a fucking loser like you to be my sugar daddy anymore!" It was while I was stuffing more of my things into the suitcase that I felt his strong arms wrapped around me. "Let go of me!" I cried, struggling to break free of him, but he was too strong. Or maybe it was that I really didn't want him to let me go that I didn't struggle nearly as hard as I knew I could? He pressed his body against me, and almost instantly I felt his huge, rock hard erection pushing through his pants against my ass, and I was so turned on that I stopped struggling as much. I was still pissed at him, so as he held me, I cried out again, "Let me go, asshole!"

"No," he breathily replied, the warm air from his mouth tickling the back of my neck and making the seat of my pants curdle like cheese. "I won't let you go." Lightly, he pressed his lips against that spot on my neck that always sent me over the edge with him, and it only pissed me off all the more that I was so weak against him. The bastard! "You're not going anywhere. You belong to me." I laid my head back against his broad shoulder as he licked the side of my neck. His hands roughly manhandled my breasts, and the flimsy little nightie I was wearing was already slinking off of my body from the activity. "You're my lazy little bitch, and I'm not going to give you to anyone else."

With one move, he pulled my nightie down and without a fuss, it slinked down to the floor around my ankles, exposing my perfectly nude body that I worked out like a bitch to maintain. With one hand he took possession of my right breast while with the other he began to play with my clit that was tingling like mad just for him. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and turned to face him, immediately meeting his lips. His tongue automatically took possession of my entire mouth, and I moaned in deep ecstasy as it slivered up and down the back of my throat, occasionally trying to wrap itself around my own. The feel of his bound cock throbbing against my ass, impatiently begging to be released finally got to me, so with both of my hands I reached behind me and unleashed the beast. Man, it was so thick and erect that I barely needed to stroke it. Already there was a thread of precum on it's glorious tip, and I used it to lube up his long, veiny cock.

"Damn, baby, you're so wet!" he commented, two of his fingers now inside of my slippery pussy, easily sliding back and forth, tickling my g-spot with each skilled movement. I could feel the electrical impulses in the tip of my clit from him squeezing my nipple and I knew that I was on the verge of cumming if he continued to fuck me with his fingers like that.

"Oh, Jay!" I moaned, my eyes already rolling in the back of my head as I prepared myself for the climax of a lifetime. "Oh, yeah, it feels so good!"

I guess Jay could tell that I was about to cum, too, because just before I was about to fucking get there, he removed his fingers from inside me. Damn him! I was about to protest when suddenly he placed the fingers that had been in my pussy in my mouth. "How do you taste, baby?" he whispered in my ear, turning me on even more. "Do you like the way you taste?"

"Yeah, baby."

He leaned me over the bed and smacked my ass. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of your lazy ass," he threatened. I looked over my shoulder and watched as his pants and boxers fell to the floor at his feet as he pulled his dingy white t-shirt over his head, revealing his well toned, muscularly rippled body that most men spent hours in the gym each day to get. Man, he was so fucking hot, and the huge, erect cock saluting me was making my throbbing wet sex even hotter. I lifted my ass even higher in the air as a sign of sweet surrender to whatever he was going to give to me. In response, he spread my ass apart and shook his head as if he couldn't believe what he was looking at. "I don't even need any fucking lube you're so wet for me," he said, finally pressing the tip of his fat cock against my lips, making me squirm. "You want my big fat cock inside of you, baby?" he asked as he teasingly ran it up and down my burning slit, and I thought I was going to die.

"Yes, I want your big fat cock inside of me!" I pleaded, holding my ass even higher in the air, swaying it from side to side in hopes that I would catch at least the tip of his dick inside of me so that we could get this party started.

Fucking Jay! He was suck a damn tease that he moved his hips back a little so that I wouldn't succeed. Damn him! "How bad do you want my fucking cock inside that tight little dripping wet pussy of yours?"

Was he going to make me beg? The bastard! Yet, I had no choice. I wanted him so badly that I was practically drooling. "Really fucking bad," I answered, holding my ass as high as it would go for him. "I want your big fat cock inside my hot little pussy."

I braced myself as I felt his big, strong calloused hands rest on my hips, the tip of his dick barely kissing my entrance. "You don't deserve it, you lazy little bitch," he said, moving his hips a little and inching it in by hair before extracting it, setting my whole body on fire.

"Oh shit, Jay!" I exclaimed, panting like a wild dog with my tongue hanging out the side of my mouth. I leaned forward and gripped the bed sheet in between my teeth, almost ready to scream if it would get him to fuck me already. "Please, give me your cock!"

He rubbed his cock up and down my slit, tickling my clit a little, and I jerked in hot pleasure from the electrical jolt it sent throughout all the nerves in my entire body. Oh, I never wanted him so badly before in all the 8 months of our courtship. If he kept this up, I was going to blow like a steam engine.

"I'm fucking going to punish you for what you didn't do today," he warned me, then, without warning, with one extremely powerful thrust, he was inside me. His hands tightly gripped my hips, and I howled into the mattress in pain as he continued to angrily pound me from behind.

Oh, it hurt so bad, but it felt so good! I was crying it hurt so fucking good! I thought Jay had started off at full speed since this was a pummeling I'd never received from him before, but when he started moving faster and getting harder, I hollered into the satin black sheets beneath me.

"You lazy little bitch!" he yelled as he beat the shit out of my pussy, which was getting rawer by the second with each intense thrust. "Are you gonna fucking do the laundry?"

I didn't think I could speak I was panting and moaning so much. However, I managed to find my voice or else I was afraid he might really break me. "Yes! Yes!"

"Are you going to do the dishes?"

"Fuck! Yes!" I cried, hammering the bed with my right fist as tears streamed down my face.

"Are you going to cook dinner?"

"Yes! Damnit, yes!"

I could feel his cock getting larger inside of me, and my entire insides began to throb like crazy. Fuck! I came! But he wasn't slowing down. He only started moving faster and faster, the sound of his balls smacking my ass bouncing from wall to wall along with my cries and moans.

"Are you going to try to leave again?" I shook my head, trying to catch my breath so I could answer. My delayed respond only made him move faster still and I thought I was going to go into cardiac arrest.

"Fuck!" was the only thing I could get out.

"Are you going to fucking try to leave me again?"

Damnit, he was being so ruthless tonight! "No!" I sobbed, still clutching the sheets for dear life.

"Aahhhh!" he moaned, finally cumming at the same time as me. I stared at the open bedroom door as his warm semen filled me to the brim.

But he wasn't done with me yet. He pulled out his half limp dick. "Turn around and get on your knees, baby," he ordered.

I did just as he asked. He placed his cock in my mouth and I stared up into those satisfied baby blue eyes of his as I sucked out the rest of his creamy man milk. I love the way his tasted because it was a combination of both sweet and salty, almost like those new Chex mixes that I loved to munch every now and then. Once I had it in my mouth, I showed him what was inside before swallowing the thick white syrup. It slid down the back of my throat like honey. Still gazing up at him, I opened my mouth and let him see what a good girl I was by drinking it all without wasting a single drop.

Pleased, he patted the top of my head like the good pet that I was and said, "That's a good little bitch." He placed his hands on his hips, looked around the untidy room and let out a deep sigh. "Alright. Play time is over. Now, let's get to work."

I nodded, using the bed to help me stand to my feet since everything below the waist was a complete, battered up mess. Both of my legs were as shaky as jell-o, and my pussy was so raw with pain that I didn't think I'd be able to pee without it stinging. I narrowed my eyes at Jay as he began picking up in the room. The bastard! He didn't have to punish me like this! However, the longer I looked at him, I couldn't deny that I loved every minute of it.