A Letter to John

Story Info
A reminder of their first night together.
3.4k words
4.47
21.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was written for a good friend of mine... you know who you are!

*

John,

I can't believe I'm laying in bed with you now. Cuddled up to your chest, listening to you breath as you sleep so peacefully. This is actually the first time I have been with you, ever, but I feel like I've been here for so long. I can remember when we met online. I used to post stories and poems on a website. You read them and sent me an email telling me how much you liked them. That was two years ago and now I'm laying in bed with you. After you sent me the email we started to talk. At first we just sent each other a few emails. You seemed like such a nice guy that I had to get your screen name so that we could talk through an instant messenger. We talked almost everyday. We told each other about ourselves and our lives. You were twenty-two and a comedian. I also remember the first picture you sent me. You were very handsome, in my opinion, hot. Around six feet four inches, which is a lot compared to my five feet three inches. You had gorgeous eyes, that's the physical feature that attracted me to you first. Your hair was short and dark blonde to light brown. I thought you were so handsome. It's no stretch to say that I was attracted to you from the beginning.

We always talked after one of your sets and you'd tell me the jokes you had told that night. I know that I thought you were a pretty funny guy. I always talked about maybe going to see one of your shows some day but I figured that probably wouldn't happen considering that you lived in Canada and I lived in the southern United States. That's a pretty long way to go just to see a show. Every day that I didn't get to talk to you, I missed it. It was just so nice to be able to talk to someone that I got along with so well. After a couple of months of talking online we decided that it would be nice to actually hear each others voices. So we started calling each other. True it was long distance but it was worth it to be able to talk to you. The first time I called I was really nervous. So far our online conversations were great but I didn't want to screw it up by saying something stupid. I dialed your number and my pulse raced while I waited for you to answer.

My heart skipped a beat the first time I heard you say hello. Not only were you hot but you had a voice to match. You started joking around right off the bat which helped me relax a bit more. Before our first phone conversation was over we were talking freely and laughing together. So of course our first conversation went well and many many more followed. Then something happened that I don't think either one of us had really planned on. We had phone sex. It wasn't something that either of us asked the other to do, it just happened. Now this was definitely something I had never done before and as we talked I really got into it. I laid back on my bed rubbing my clit and finger fucking myself while I listened to you tell me about all of the things that you wanted to do to me. I started to moan into the phone as I got closer to cuming.

Then I grabbed my vibrator, fucking myself with it and imagining it was your cock. It didn't take long after that for me to start to cum. I screamed into the phone as my orgasm shot through me. I could hear that your breathing had changed, you were close to cuming and I wanted to hear it. I started to fuck myself again while I told you about everything I wanted to do. How I wanted so badly to suck on your cock and fuck you. I told you every position I wanted with you. I rubbed my breasts and as you started to cum and I screamed out in my own orgasm again. Although I had never done this before, it didn't take me long to get used to it. We talked on the phone together for hours and not every one, but most of our conversations ended with phone sex. I promise you though, I loved it every time. We've been talking for so long that it's hard to really think back on exactly how long it's been. I feel like I've known you forever. You know so much about me, you understand me like no else does. I haven't been here with you for no more than a day but I feel like I could stay here forever with you.

I can remember how nervous I was the first time we talked seriously about meeting each other. Even as I called the airline and made my reservations I was nervous. I thought to myself , "What if I fly all the way up there and he doesn't meet me at the airport?", or "What if I get up there and he's not the guy I expected, then what would I do? He could be psychotic for all I know". Obviously I am here with you now and I know that you are no psycho, but I have to admit I was kinda scared. Even when while I sat at the airport waiting to board my plane I thought about leaving. Do you know what kept me from running home?

I thought about every conversation we had, all the instant messaging, all the phone calls, and I thought about how much I actually started to care about you over the past few years and the good definitely out weighed the bad. Even if I wound up being disappointed how could I pass up the chance to come and see for myself. I'm so glad that I came here. The entire plane ride was a big blur, I didn't notice any of the people around me, instead my thoughts were on you. I thought about what I would say or do after I got off of the plane and saw you. I went over a few lines in my head. All I knew is that I wanted the first time we were together to be perfect and I didn't want to screw it up by being too quiet or talking too much, for that matter. I have a habit of doing that when I'm nervous.

I had no clue what to expect as I got off of the plane and walked through the terminal to meet you. For the second time since we had started talking my heart skipped a beat. I saw you waiting for me with a huge, goofy, grin on your face. Almost instantly, every fear I had went away when I ran to greet and hug you. I don't think I've ever hugged someone so tightly. You hugged me back and when I raised my head to look at you, you kissed me. At that point I almost melted in your arms. I thought it was really sweet of you to carry my things for me, you're such a gentleman. When we got to your apartment I was nervous all over again. I wanted to drop everything that was in my hands and wrap my arms around you but I was just too nervous to do it. You led me in and closed the door, before I had a chance to say a word, your arms were around my waist and you were pulling me in for a kiss. I let my body relax as I kissed you back. My body shivered as I felt your hands roam up and down my body. I could feel how much you wanted me and the feelings where mutual. I wanted you just as badly. Not sure of what to do, I followed your lead as you started to remove my clothing.

I stepped back to help you pull my shirt over my head. There was hardly a second between the time that you got my shirt off to the time your hands moved down to my pants. You fumbled around with the buttons for a few minutes before I grabbed your hands and told you to relax and go slow, we have so much time. I saw the most handsome smile come over your face as your hands moved up my chest to my cheeks and you kissed me. Never in my life have I felt a kiss more passionate. I wrapped my arms around you and held you tight wanting that moment to last forever. Then, you broke our kiss and took me by the hand, you kissed it and then led me to your bedroom.

The lights in the room were dim and you led me to the bed. You told me to sit and relax, that you would be back very soon. I laid back on the bed and almost fell asleep, it was so comfortable. I watched you head toward your bathroom and I listened. I heard the water turn on and your close fall to the floor. I took this opportunity to rush back into the living room and grab one of my bags. I brought in back into the room and waited, you were still in the bathroom so I figured that I had time. I opened my bag and pulled out a brand new white lace chemise that I had bought especially for you. The tags were even still on it. I took off the rest of my clothing and slid into the chemise. I brought my bag over to your dresser where your mirror was and pulled out my hair brush and some make-up. I wanted to be sure that I looked really good for you.

I finished just in time to hear you turn off the shower. I put my bag onto the floor and raced back to the bed. I sat down just in time to see you walk into the room, towel tied around your waist. Your facial expression was so funny when you had to do a double take because you realized that I had changed. You walked over to me and pulled me slowly up to my feet. You kissed me hard and told me how beautiful you thought I looked. I wrapped my arms around you, and you grabbed me by the back of my thighs and lifted me into the air. I swung my legs around you and kissed you once more, our tongues danced together for what seemed like eternity. When we broke our kiss I put my feet back down on the floor.

We looked into each others eyes, hands roaming wildly over our bodies, getting aquatinted with every inch of each other. I could feel your already hard-cock pressing against me. I hooked my fingers into your towel and yanked it away. You looked at me as if you didn't know what else to expect and I slowly started to lower myself to the floor. I ran my fingers over the head of your cock and gently teased your balls with my hands. Looking up at your face, I could tell what you wanted and I wrapped my fingers around the shaft. I adjusted my gaze back to your cock and I could feel it throbbing in my hand. I squeezed just a little harder around it before I brought my lips to your head. I felt you tense when I slid you into my mouth. I placed one of my hands on your balls and I wrapped the other one around you, touching your ass, bringing you closer to me.

I looked up at you as I moved my head faster up and down the shaft of your cock, your head was back and your eyes were closed, I could tell that you where really enjoying this. Without any warning and without taking my eyes off of you, I quickly slid you cock all the way into my mouth letting it slide down my throat. I saw your eyes pop open and immediately felt your hand slam onto the back off my head, holding my face on you. I fought back the urge to gag and finally got used to the feeling of you cock in my throat. Then I started to swirl my tongue around it as best I could. I felt your balls start to tighten up and you told me that you were ready to cum. I pulled my head back off of you quickly and stood up to kiss you.

You looked as if someone had ran over your dog, I know couldn't believe that I had gotten you so close and then stopped. But I had different plans for you. I felt your hands run over my shoulders as we kissed. Slowly hooking your fingers into the straps of my chemise, you started to take it off of me. Finally we were standing naked together, we stared at each others bodies thinking of all the things we wanted to do. Once again you took me by the hands and lead me to your bed. You laid me back and then got to your knees. Right then I knew exactly what you were going to do and I arched my hips up to you hoping that you would take my hint. That only let you know that you would succeed in teasing me. I moaned when I felt you press my hips back down onto the bed, you held me there while your lips kissed around my belly button.

I was so excited when I felt your strong hands start to spread my legs apart as you kissed up my thighs towards my pussy. I reached down to place my hands on your head but you grabbed them before I could. You held my hands to the side as I struggled to touch you. All I wanted was to feel your tongue on my clit. You held my hands still until I finally relaxed again and then you told me not to move. I felt your hands move back to my thighs and then to my pussy, slowly spreading my lips. My eyes rolled when I felt your hot breath on my skin. I listened to what you said and I tried not to move although I still begged for you to just take me. I know that nothing makes you happier than to know that you are teasing me. You looked up at me with a wicked smile on your face before finally diving in to suck, lick, and nibble on my clit.

I couldn't control my body anymore, my hips were thrashing around as you teased me with your tongue feeling that my orgasm was close you suddenly stopped your attack on my clit and slid your tongue inside my pussy. As soon as you entered me I lost all the control I had left over myself and I grabbed the back of your end pressing it hard into myself until my orgasm subsided. When I loosened my grip on your head you looked up at me, smiling, with the same cute, goofy, look you had on your face when I first met you at the airport, I could see my juices glistening in your gotee. You climbed up onto the bed and laid next to me, allowing me to take a moment and gather back my composure. You teeth lightly raked across my earlobe and you kissed at my neck while we lay there

When I got my strength back again, I turned and kissed you deeply tasting myself on your tongue. I climbed on top of you letting my wet pussy rest just above your cock. You hands moved to my hips in an attempt to lower me onto you. I lifted my hips higher and moved them further away from your cock. You moaned in disapproval when I moved my pussy onto your abdomen and leaned down to kiss you. I knew exactly what you wanted but first I wanted to drive you crazy. I leaned down kissing your lips and then moving to your ears, lightly nibbling at them. Then down to your neck because I know how sensitive that spot is for you. I felt your cock grow even harder as I sucked on your neck and it brushed against my ass.

While I kissed you I started to lift my pussy again, back down toward your hard cock. I reached a hand between us and grabbed the base of your cock, holding it up straight so that I could lower myself onto it. You moaned when you felt the tip of your cock slide into me. I held myself there while I looked into your eyes. I asked you what you wanted and you placed your hands on my hips and said that it was me you wanted. With that I slammed my wet pussy down onto you hard. In seconds your balls were pressed up against my ass. I held myself there for a moment letting both of us get used to the incredible sensation of you being so deep inside of me.

Slowly I started to bounce up and down on you, sliding from the base of it, to the tip and then hard back down again. Your hands squeezed at my ass and I started to move faster. I could feel my ass slapping against your balls. Soon we were moving together your hips arching up to meet me with every bounce. Sweat poured from our bodies as our chests rubbed together. For the second time I felt my orgasm rising. I sat up on your cock and really started to ride you. Your right hand moved down to my pussy and you rubbed my clit with your thumb, sending me over the edge, a stream of obscenities poured from my lips while I fucked you as hard as I could.

I barely had a second after cumming before you flipped me over. Now I was on my back and you were on top of me, pounding away at my pussy. I wrapped my legs around your ass tight in an effort to pull you deeper inside of me although I don't honestly know if being any deeper inside of me was even possible. Beads of sweat poured from your forehead while you fucked me with short, fast strokes. I heard you begin to moan and I knew that you couldn't hold back much longer. Not even a minute later you were fucking me furiously, you asked me where I wanted you to cum and I told you that you could cum whenever or where ever you wanted. You pumped at me harder and soon I felt you cock start to throb inside of me, I felt you cock start to release load after load of your cum inside of me. I held you close while you came until you finally fell limp on top of me, your lips resting on my forehead.

You rolled off and laid next to me and I laid my head on top of you. It didn't take long for both of us to fall asleep in each other's arm. I woke up before you and it has given me the opportunity to write you this letter. Now I know that so far everything that I have written is stuff that you already know but you can just consider this something to look back on when I'm gone because, let's face it, as much as we may not like it, I am going to have to go home again soon. I just wanted to be able to leave you something to remember our first night together. I'm so happy to be laying here with you and I hope that the rest of this week is just as great.

Love,

Christina

*

READERS: Please don't forget to vote, and if you've liked this story, or any of my other stories for that matter, feel free to send me some feedback!