A Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the tension cannot go any higher, he lets me cum again. Again, the crescendo makes me senseless and overwhelmed, again i careen across explosions of light. I am babbling and drooling and cooing. As my brilliant light recedes, i hear his volume increases, his groans become impatient. Staccato.

I mumble to him "please, in my mouth!"

"What did you say?" he asks. "Say that again!"

"Please!," i implore him. "Please, cum in my mouth! I want to taste you!"

That was it. A few more hard strokes, then, with a roar, he pulls himself from my ass and bounces up to my mouth. I grab a hold of his cock, and suck it deeply and as hard as i can into my mouth. I can taste and smell my ass and vanilla, but especially i can taste Him.

I feel his cock grow incredibly hard, again he growls animalistically, and then his cum splashes against my throat, two, three, four, five! great volleys of his thick semen into my mouth, coating my throat, my tongue, my teeth, my lips. I swallow the first spurts, unable to control the reflex, but i pull his cock head from my throat and into my mouth, squeezing and pumping his shaft to milk his cum onto my tongue. His muscular body shakes with his orgasm, his hands pull me onto his cock, and he cries out with the force of his cum.

As his crescendo faces, his spurts fade into dribbles, and i savor the taste and the texture and the flavor. It is his ultimate gift, and i want to enjoy every bit of it, show Him my appreciation.

12