A Liberated Wife Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well one afternoon the gym was pretty dead. We did our workout, and then headed for the locker room. Honestly, I didn't know what I wanted, or how far I might let things go...you know, if, and I guess I mean when something did get started! But, I sort of stalled until she was naked, and when she noticed...well you know...Ok, so I sort of did this nasty little strip-tease. So fine, I'm naked, and she's looking at me, like she wants to do me right there, no doubt about it! Oh God, I stared back...and yeah, I wanted her too! But, afraid to make the first move, I made a dash for the showers!"

Blushing, even before she got it out, a giggling Hanna said "Of course, even if she was hot for my tail, Carla was way to cool to just charge in, hot on my tail!" With a shake of her head, she explained "Instead, she came strolling in, and there I was doing my best to look all sexy and inviting under a shower. She stopped, and stared; and I stared right back. Well, my darling husband's loves watching me shower. So, thanks to all his sweet compliments, I felt deliciously naughty making a spectacle of myself! Which was good; because, I was naked, and wet, and I was touching myself! Oh Hell yes, I felt utterly wicked! So, I went right on staring back, and waited for her to make a move!

Phil interrupted that cock teasing story, abruptly ordering "More beer wench; and then, we'll hear the rest of your story!" So while Hanna fetched another round, we got in a quick hand, and bitched about having to wait! Hanna served that round, snickering, obviously enjoying our exaggerated growls of displeasure! But, I stopped grousing when she settled on to my lap. Naturally, because then while she talked, yippee, I got to play with her pretty titties!

"OK, so where was I, she started, picking up her story with "Yeah, so Carla caught up with me in the shower room. She stood there hands on her hips, watching and looking so utterly sure of herself...and oh fuck, she looked so, well, fucking hot! And the look in her eyes, well, when she started walking slowly towards me, that was it, and I knew it! But, I kept backing up anyway. And pretty quick, she had me backed right up against the wall. Oh fuck, she didn't even hesitate, just pushed her body right up against mine...and kissed me! I mean she really kissed me; and when she stopped kissing me, I told her "Yes!"

Giggling, Hanna explained "Carla laughed, putting a big sarcastic question mark on her nasty old, really darling?" I spotted an opportunity, when Hanna added "yeah, So, Carla did that thing Bob loves doing; you know, grabbing a handful of some girl's hair, and acting all dominant like!" So naturally, I grabbed a fistful of Hanna's hair, twisted her head around, and kissed her!

With the hard-on raging in my pants threatening to launch Hanna right off my lap, I ordered "Up darling; let's see if I can make sure you don't slide right off my lap!" She did, giggling knowingly, and while she watched, I pulled eight inches of very hard cock out of my pants.

Growling a throaty "Yummy," Hanna dropped back on to my lap, impaling herself on that jutting hunk of rigid cock. And then, while I teased her nipples, and lifted my hips , jabbing short thrusts up in to her, she got back to her story.

"No more interruptions," she ordered, telling us" Yeah right, so Carla's got her thigh pushed up between my legs, and she's kissing me...and oh God, I was so turned on! Anyway, that's when she grabbed my hair. She pulled my head back, and started to kiss and well, lick my throat! Well, then while she practically raped my ear, she told me straight out that she was, going to take me! It was so cool, she just grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall above my head, and ordered me to spread my legs; which of course, they already were...but, I guess she liked saying it!"

Definitely in to her story, Hanna bounced, taking a lot of cock as she explained "Yeah well, I was already breathing hard, when she slid around so she was kind of standing beside me. She was still holding my hands pinned above my head, my legs were spread wide open, and fuck, I was just so exposed! Ok, so she holds up three fingers, then she licked them, you know, like they were a cock or something. Sure, and then she reached down, and pow, she pushed them right up in to me! Man, she twisted those fingers...like, she just couldn't get them far enough in to me! She kissed me again, and then told me that, you can't touch me! You're my bitch, she said, and she actually called me her bitch! Right, and then she told me that she was going to take me right there; and, that if someone came in that she wasn't going to stop! Oh my God, and I knew she meant it too! It was fucking awesome; I mean if Phil had ever tried taking me that way, I'd have pitched a total bitch!"

Well by then Hanna's vagina was on fire, and leaking its slippery juices like she was melting ; which meant she was beginning to soak my jeans. So, I had her stand up, and I quickly cleared the table in front of me. That done, I lifted that visibly panting blonde, and sat her ass down on that bit of cleared table. Laying back, she called "hurry," and lifted her spread legs.

Stepping up, I caught her legs behind the knees, pushed them back, and slid in to her. Taking long, slow thrusts, I told her "Come on Hanna, finish telling us about how my wife took you! You can do that while I fuck you, right?" I figured she could, if I fucked her real slow, and didn't reach for the clit I'd noticed was poking out, standing swollen and dark! It would have been hard to miss, and I had to order Mike to wait, when he reached out and began to stroke a finger tip over it. And then, driving in a hard flurry of fast thrusts, I ordered "Now Hanna, talk!"

So, Hanna called me a "Bastard," and alternately gasped and panted her way through "Yeah, well your wife fucked me, right there in our gym's shower room! Oh fuck, and I was pleading for her to make me cum, and she kept telling me, not yet! God, I swear Bob, she's worse then even you...she's such a fucking tease! I mean one minute she was kissing me passionately, slowly twisting her fingers around, way up inside me; and pow, the next she's fucking me like some guy! She fucked me, really fucked me, twisting her fingers, and really popping them in and out of me! My knees were like rubber, she was snickering, and I was panting like a puppy! Anyway, she told me, OK darling, I'm going to make you cum now!, Well fuck, I wasn't about to just stand there, and let her take me! So, I called her a bitch, and dared her to go for it!"

My hands were behind Hanna's knees, pushing her legs up and apart, exposing her to my deeply penetrating thrusts. I thrilled to the sight of my cock, drenched and glistening with her pussy's juices, as it tunneled in and out past her puffy, dusky rose hued labia! Sure I did; only, the rest of what lay exposed on that poker table was, well, simply breathtaking! Hanna's blonde hair spilled across green felt, and her jade green eyes were wide open and bright with unrestrained lust! Chest heaving below a pair of hard jutting nipples, her curvy body gleamed under a film of sweat, its tan perfection spell bindingly erotic! Even better, I was the one fucking that incredible woman, while four other men, one of them her husband, stared in mesmerized fascination!

Engorged, Hanna's clit visibly protruded a tautly stretched super sensitized nub. It must have caught Mike's attention too; because he reached out, aiming a finger tip at it. But, I stopped him, with a grinning "Whoa there, not yet Mike!" Of course, when Hanna snaked a finger toward that wickedly pronounced clit, I let her get away with it. Keeping an eye on that dancing finger, I pumped hard rhythmic thrusts in to Hanna, and waited until the thrashing blonde taking those hard thrusts began chanting yes after yes! And then, playing the Marquis de Sade, I pulled out of her, and swatted her hand away!

On the ball, Steve caught her hand, and I ordered "Good Steve, hold her hands above her head!" Well, with me no longer supporting her legs, Hanna was forced to brace her heels against the lip of the table, bend her knees, and splay them out. Awesome, so the sexy little darling was left utterly exposed and accessible! Panting, she glowered up at me, and waited.

"Let's see," I started, pushing three fingers in to Hanna's vagina's volcanic heat as I ordered "There now, we've, well sort of anyway, recreated that scene in the shower!" Rotating my fingers, I slowly spiraled them out of her. Driving them back in, I ordered "Now talk darling, tell us all about it!"

Not surprisingly the first word out of her mouth was an emphatically delivered "Bastard!" I figured, why not; after all, Hanna had left off her story, telling us how she'd just called Carla a "Bitch!" As if that wasn't daring enough, the ballsy blonde had dared her to "take me!"

The night's rules didn't allow Hanna to say no, but they didn't stop her from sticking her tongue out at me. Perfection, given an excuse, I ripped my fingers out of her, pushed her legs together, grabbed her ankles, raised her legs, and spanked her very Pretty ass. And yeah, I guess hard would be an accurate description; but...not hard enough to wipe the grin off her face! And then, with my fingers back, pumping slowly in and out of her, instead of playing the smartass blonde, she began bucking up to meet those slowly pistoning fingers. So, with a hand flat on her taut belly, I pushed her down, holding her pinned to the table , while I began twisting hard, fully penetrating thrusts in to her., And then,, with her belly heaving against my palm, I reminded Hanna "Talk, come on, lets hear all about my wife taking you!"

"OK, OK," she started in a rush, panting as she explained "Oh God, she had me pinned against that wall, and she was seriously working her fingers! I was yelling for her to just do it and fucking take me; and, I guess I was getting pretty loud! Anyway, she reminded me that she wouldn't stop if someone happened to walk in on us. Fuck it; right then I think I wanted it to happen! But after she told me that, she stopped fucking me, well sort of I mean! She was twisting her fingers around, and I just knew she was going for my G-spot. Un-huh, and she found it too! I stopped thinking then, because the bitch started rubbing her thumb over my poor clit! Fuck, I screamed, and I don't think I stopped screaming until..."

Interrupting, I asked "What, you mean like this,", and began swirling my thumb over the hard silky smoothness of her swollen clit! Guttural groans were all I got for an answer. And when her body went rigid, thrusting up against my hand, I knew my probing fingertips had homed in on her G-spot!

I would have gone right on teasing that delirious blonde, but Phil, I figured taking pity on his wife, ordered "Take her!" What could I do? What I did was twist my fingers hard in to the taut bump of her G-spot, and flick my thumb back and forth over her clit until her body shuddered, and her vagina convulsed, flooding a torrent of hot slippery juices over my spinning fingers. It worked; so, while Hanna bucked and thrashed, gurgling out a string of, oh Gods, and a strangled chorus of guttural yeses, I did it some more!

When I pulled my dripping fingers out of that convulsing vagina, I smeared its slippery wetness over both of Hanna's still heaving breasts. And then, while Mike and Chuck treated themselves to a pussy flavored treat, I explained "Yeah well, that's the way Carla described it to me...only, guess what, she was just getting warmed-up!" Chuck, being unusually considerate moved around and relieved Steve. But then, he looked awfully happy holding Hanna's arms pinned above her head. I slathered Hanna's perkily jutting tits with another generous helping of her pussy's juices, and Steve eagerly dug in. Chuck didn't just stand there watching, he leaned in, kissing Hanna, while his fingers pinched and twisted whichever rigid nipple was available. Surprised, but thrilled I watched Hanna aggressively returning his kiss!

Seeing as how she'd apparently recovered from her startlingly intense and certainly wet orgasm, I figured Hanna might just be ready to try for another one! So, ready to reenact Carla's next move, and not wanting the guys to miss it, I called out "Yo dudes, pay attention!" I told them "I'm sorry I didn't get to see it; but what the fuck, this is my version of what Carla did to Hanna next!"

While gently stroking a pair of fingers in and out of Hanna, I asked "Are you going to tell the guys what Carla did next?"

Her "No," was emphatic, and there was defiance glinting in her eyes when she said "You're going to do it, so you tell them!" OK, I thought; only I figured her "Think you can make me cum again, huh big boy," sounded like an awfully bold challenge! But, I told myself; hey, it's not like she doesn't already know my hand's a whole lot bigger then Carla's!,! So, while she watched , I bunched four fingers together. Still holding eye contact, with a dramatic twirl, carefully, but not exactly gently, I twisted them in to her. A couple of slow thrusts, and as I slowly opened my hand, I rotated it in to a palm up position. Looking down at Hanna, I wanted to whoop; and, maybe I should have! There she was, lying exposed under bright light, her legs splayed wide open, and my hand slowly sliding in and out of her vagina! My buddies didn't show that much restraint, understandably, and certainly energetically whistling and whooping their enthusiastic delight!

With my hand in clear to the thumb, there was nothing stopping me from turning that thumb in, and pushing my entire fist in to Hanna! But, Carla hadn't fist fucked her, well not when she had her pinned against that shower room wall anyway; so, I figured I'd take a pass on that wickedly erotic treat! Besides, I reminded myself, I was going to need my thumb free to deal with her still visibly aroused clit! Still, it was just so damn tempting! The fact that every time I glanced up, I found myself staring in to the eyes of one thoroughly aroused female didn't help any either!

Barely believing it, I saw her smile spread in to a lip licking grin, and then heard her husky whisper telling me "All of it...do it Bob!"

I hesitated, but Phil was standing just to my left, and he didn't! He reached out, and pushed my thumb down against my palm, calmly ordering "Go for it!"

Ignoring the other guy's incredulous comments, I focused my attention on my hand, and the vagina about to swallow it! Pushing with a steady pressure, I rotated my wrist, muttering a startled "Oh fuck," when I found myself suddenly wrist deep in the fiery, slippery depths of Hanna's fist clenching vagina! Concentrating, I slowly opened and closed my fist, and didn't notice Phil guiding Hanna's hand, until her fingers closed around my wrist.

Her startled "Oh my fucking god...oh my fucking god," suggested she was having a little trouble believing she had a vagina crammed full of fist! Watching her face, I pushed my fist a little deeper, and when she gasped "Oh God, yes," I pushed it in a little deeper still! But, when she sucked in a breath, I began slowly corkscrewing my hand back out. Hanna still had her fingers wrapped around my forearm, maybe two or three inches above my wrist, and I was wondering what to do. My uncertainty dissolved, when she panted "Its OK Bob, do it again...fuck me!"

Spontaneity is a good thing; so, I went with a change in plans! Instead of one handedly introducing Hanna to another spectacular orgasm, or two, I opted for a little help! Oh sure, I guess I could have used the hand still resting on Hanna's belly, but instead I turned to mike. But first, and what a turn-on; knuckles first, I eased my clenched fist back in to Hanna's vagina! Chuck recaptured her hand, and her husband reached in to push his wife's legs just a little bit further apart. Fine, so while I slowly, and most carefully Pistoned my pivoting fist in and out of a squirming blonde's exceedingly wet, and thankfully very slippery vagina, I suggested "Yo Mike, how about you see what you can do with that big beautiful clit!"

Flashing a grin so big it should have hurt his face, Mike reached over and began using his thumb to snap the nail of his forefinger against what was already a visibly aroused bit of exposed clit. The impact was clearly audible, even over a thrashing Hanna's enliven screams of sensual pleasure! Trying franticly to buck up, a hoarse Hanna went right on panting out gasped oh gods and yeses! So, I pulled away my restraining hand, and let her buck. Forget slow and easy; Hanna's frenzied upward thrusts turned my gentle jabs in to hard punches that drove my fist deep in to her. Even if I'd had any doubts, her insistent screams demanding "Fuck me, fuck me, "would have put an end to them! Still, it was my fist and not my cock! So, even with her pleading "Fuck me, fuck me," over and over, she didn't get it with anything like the ferocity of a true balls to the wall fuck! Unfortunately I figured one of us needed to show a little restraint; and knew it wasn't going to be Hanna! Maybe it was being center stage, or just all those years of pent up sensuality; whatever, the lady had definitely slipped her leash!

Pushing Hanna back down, I tried twisting the first knuckle of my thumb over her G-spot. It worked, and that insatiable blondes loud fuck me's, turned in to impassioned yeses, delivered with undeniable insistence! I let her back arch, so Hanna's ass was a foot off the table, when her sweat slicked body went utterly rigid. Mike stopped flicking his finger then, but it didn't stop Hanna, oh Hell no! Mouth open in a silent scream, she shuddered and shook like the San Andreas Fault. In awe, I watched her cum, stomach muscles rippling, as spasms tore through her vagina, squeezing convulsively around my fist. Unstoppable, she went right on cuming too, while her pussy's hot juices ran in torrents down my forearm. In front of her spell bound audience, that orgasm bound blonde soared through one spectacular body wracking climax after another!

Looking concerned, Phil scooped his dazed and trembling wife in to his arms. Brushing her lips with tender kisses, he carried her over to the bar. Once she'd stopped breathing in convulsive gasps, he sat her on a barstool, and poured her a big shot of Vodka. Hanna handily pounded that first one! Taking her time with a second monster size shot, she looked up , grinning when Phil said "Wow baby, now that was really something!" Pausing, he told her "You've been awesome tonight; so, if you want to call it a night it's cool with me!" Well there were four guys, me included, holding their breaths, anxiously waiting for her to answer that critically important question!

Giving his shoulder a playful smack, Hanna swiveled her stool to face us, and answered her husband with a haughty "As if," explaining "Gosh, I'm having a ball...and besides, I'm not about to stop, well not as long as I can still coax a hard-on out of one of you boys!" Hearing that bit of good news, I figured it was safe to make a dash for the kitchen, rinse off my arm, and grab a cold beer.

Chuck walked in right behind me, heading straight for the refrigerator. He was actually reaching in when he changed his mind, slamming the door, and emphatically announcing "Fuck that, I'm going to go fuck that woman!" Well we were on the same page of the play book, only I wanted a beer first! Besides, as hot as I was just then, I figured I'd have been lucky to get in to her before I unloaded! Not only that, but I'd come up with an amusing way to wrap-up my story about Carla's parking lot romp.

Apparently Chuck had been a bit on the fired up side too, because I'd barely made it back, before he started pumping another load of cum in to Phil's seemingly insatiable wife. It looked to me like he was taking her the way that guy had taken Carla out in the parking lot. Hands under Hanna's ass, her legs wrapped around his waist, and her hands gripping his shoulders, Chuck bounced her, slamming thrusts up to meet her as he brought her slamming down. Hanna was laughing, but from the look on Chuck's face, I didn't figure he heard her. But she obviously heard his bellowed "Now bitch, take it...take it all!"