All Comments on 'A Lifetime in One Moment'

by C.C. Rider

Sort by:
  • 225 Comments (Page 2)
vesperlynndvesperlynndalmost 14 years ago
My goodness

I think this is the first time that an erotic story has made me tear up. It was beautifully written and very, very enjoyable. A wonderful job! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Selfishless Love

This is indeed a great love story in better words a Selfish less Love. Can't we have any continuous story?

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 14 years ago
Wonderful story

This story was great. I really liked the characters and how you portrayed them. Keep up the great work

ephraimephraimover 13 years ago
WONDERFUL -

Well written, excellent word flow. I have never been so touched by such tenderness and loving care. I was literally brought to tears over the tenderness and expressions. I will remember this story and treasure it like a beautiful flower that blooms for a moment in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

Well written, excellent word flow. I have never been so touched by such tenderness and loving care. I was brought to tears on more than one occasion over the tenderness and expressions. I will remember this story(yes even us guy's can shed the odd tear here an there)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It Had To Be Real

I thought it was great! I want to believe it was true because I can't imagine all that detail and feeling in an imaginary story. Wow!

kalodinkalodinover 13 years ago
Highest Quality

I can't say enough in praise of your superb writing and the erotic beauty you convey so well. Among the finest things I've mined in the LIT vein. Lots of sex stories but a small treasure of real erotica and yours is a nugget among the best. Thanks for toiling so, as you must have, to have buffed such lustre into this gem. More please, sir! Kal

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Greatest Story -- above everything

I don't have words to describe how am I feeling after reading this story........ May I would be that Kevin in someone's life......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
romantic moment

it's such a wonderful story ever made. i love it very much. i guess the writer have experience What Real Love Is....

thezingerthezingerabout 13 years ago
Moving

This is a very profound and moving story. Thank you for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best ever

I enjoyed your story of love, respect, and emotion.

Beautifully written and expressed. We could only be so lucky to experiece true love in its passion even for just one night. Great reading fron beging to the end of the story.

Was this a true story?

Please write more.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow now words

I AM NOT GETTING WORDS FOR THIS. Reading this story make me think this would have happened in real. Every picture of the story come in front of you when you are reading it. Spell binding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Breath taking from begining to end...very inspiring

Breath taking from begining to end...very inspiring

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
It's....

...beautiful - and painful.

What a good story - well written & just excellent !!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Beautiful....

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago
Why?

Why did this story have to end as it did? The question for all time I suppose.

Most of the time it seems as though each story that I read is the best one ever. Most of the time...

The raw emotions I felt when reading this story are so incredible, fantastic and even sad. When I first came to Literotica I thought it was for the erotic, raw sex. Then the sex just seemed to be the last thing I noticed in a story. But this story, (along with several others) even though it is fiction or fantasy, helped me to remember what is really important in a relationship. They have always been hidden deep within some seldom used compartment in my heart so they aren't new but slowly escaping that hidden compartment.

My biggest complaint, and you are not alone in this, is the use of the wrong word because they are easily misused by many. For example; using the word your when you really mean you're (the abbreviation for you are). There is a web site somewhere that lists the most commonly misused words if you do a search on the Internet.

Thank you C.C. Rider for this gift. BTW, that was one hell of a song wasn't it?

prashant1225prashant1225almost 13 years ago
The ending was perfect and it really was unique in its realism and emotion arousal.

You took a situation that happens in real life and showed what it means to be in love with someone for a short period and have to end it for the greater good. Most of all you were able to show the most significant aspect of this type of encounter in that both people give a part of themselves to each other and no matter where they go in life that part of themselves will always cherish that moment of happiness and love they shared as if it was a lifetime worth of happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
been there

im 38 and he was 18.. this story brought me right back there (except the end, since i still see him) maybe i'll send it to him.. haha.

but my point is your accuracy of emotion hit some no very sensitive nerves.. not that i minded ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect

This is actually how I fell in love with my soon to be wife. She is not older but we dated for a while and broke up. Yet there was just that one special moment, when I realized that I love her deeply. Thats when we both lost our virginity to each other. I can truly say this has been the best 7 years of my short life. Thank you for this great story, maybe if I grow some brains I could write my story.

TheDarkAngel13TheDarkAngel13over 12 years ago
Wow.

I'm sure you have tons of comments to sort through, but please read this one.

This is a masterfully crafted story. Possibly the most touching one on Lit.

I'm sitting here in tears, literally, from this beautiful story. I don't know if this is based on experience, or if you're just a wonderful storyteller. Maybe both.

It's truly lovely and you're a gifted writer. I hope I can find another story that can touch me the way this one did.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Touching

The best story on all of Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
astonishing

i once shared one such encounter, it was after a divorce and not as far reaching but now i know where it could have lead, your story is flawless and amazing

BanjovialBanjovialover 12 years ago
Bravo! Wonderful story.

What a super piece! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Your story is one of the best of the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best ever

Thank you for a very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Reminded me of the Summer of42!!

ThreeDayThreeDayover 12 years ago
wonderful

this is a wonderful story, sensitive and true sounding. Simply beautiful.

amoroneamoroneabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Exquisite, absolutely superb, well done, I love this story.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Your story was so beautiful and can only be compared to John Barry's wonderful lyrics "Somewhere In Time".

Somewhere in time

We met on timeless hills

And in the evening mist we kissed

And time stood still

Before the dawn, we found forever

Moments are timeless when I feel your caress

You'll always be inside of me

And I know when love is true

It's always with you

Somewhere in time

I came to realize

Love never goes

Love never goes

Once it has touched your heart

Just like the strength of wine that's left

As two lips part

A taste of love will linger after

I know the meaning of all that I see

You'll always be inside of me

And I know when love is true

It's always with you

Somewhere in time

I came to realize

Love never goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolutely the best I have read in a long time.

Great writing - Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome.

An awesome well written short story. One of the best I have read in a good while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I enjoyed the very truthfulness and thoughtfulness about themselves and each other that the characters exhibited in this story. Thank you for a sweet, bittersweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Possibly the best story I've ever read on Literotica. Thank you.

IrfonIrfonabout 12 years ago

What an aching loss..........

Great story - well told - thank you.

KitschshamanKitschshamanabout 12 years ago
great

What a great story, well told, both hot and aching with feeling. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

I've done a lot of reading on this site, and this is, by far, is the most touchign story i've ever read. I was so sad at the end!!! What a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
simply heart moving...

Even though it is a story it remainds me a lot.. . .! fantastic .. . !

luvs2lickpusluvs2lickpusabout 12 years ago
Very Well Told

It was a great story! Both erotic coupled with emotion, love, and lust. this will be my favorite for quite a while! great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow, Just wow.

That story was amazing. You evoked a wide spectrum of feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow. Just, wow. I finished smiling ear-to-ear. It's romantic, emotional, truthful, AND hot. Very well done.

There need to be more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So moving!

you jacked off my hearts penis!

IrfonIrfonalmost 12 years ago
What a pleasure...

Poignant - sad - and Beautiful !!

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tears

This is the best story I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this was simply awesome

A great story,i hardly ever come across stories like this . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

Thoughtful, touching, insightful... absolutely the best story I've ever read here.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4almost 12 years ago
pure joy

thank you for a heartfelt story - one that some are able to live - I saw my Laura again just before she passed on. Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Superb!

I think this should be made into a movie. There's no doubt it'll become a classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

WOW, just WOW!

Harper2Harper2over 11 years ago
What can I say?

what can I say that hasn't been said before? There are many who will go a lifetime without such a moment, You have managed to convey the full emotional import,as well as the sensuality of this magic transitional moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

The best story I have read! Please continue on with new stories I'll read all that you write!

PrathameshPrathameshover 11 years ago
I... I don't even know what to say.

How I feel right now is completely and utterly unexplainable. It was amazing and I just felt so much for it. I teared up at the end, not knowing what do do with myself. Please, keep up the great work.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Intensely beautiful.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just so beautiful and yet a little sad.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 11 years ago
Heartwarming

I really enjoyed the soft, tentative build up to their lovemaking.

The story was written with such feeling that the sorrow of the ending tugged at the heart strings, even while you understood why it had to be.

Congratulations - An author who understands there is more to erotic writing than "wham Bam - thank you Maam."

Well worth the time spent reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
comment

i've read a lot of stories, but commenting in this one...and you know why...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best yet

This is the best story I have read on this site so far. The characters became real. I imagined myself as Kevin. The story made the sex even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Favorite.

This has become one of my all time favorites, thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thank you - No More - No Less -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A warm, moving story. Wonderful.

GinaHGinaHabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

What a beautifully written, gentle, warm and very sexy story. It brought back happy memories. Well done.

tompo296tompo296almost 11 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed your story very much. The crunch for me was the last 15 lines. I could feel the emotion welling up inside me. Absolutely super

VersewritersiVersewritersialmost 11 years ago
Beautiful Story

I love how during there were teasers like in the garage and the bath that kept me on edge thinking "when is it going to happen!?". Then it does and you don't just see sex. It's like I watched a beautiful picture being painted before my eyes. The finale is what really pulled on my heart strings. Just like their relationship, I didn't want this story to be over but I knew it had to come to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very sensitive and touching

I never was touched by a story in any section more than by this one.

It is wonderfully composed and tells the story on a nice borderline between erotic moments and romantic storyline. My compliments !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Romantic.

Very moving story, and most certainly tugs at ones heart strings sensing mix of lauras raw sexual desire for Kevin's youth, together with her trying to recapture happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

kind'a sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a story.......

That is writing talent and the title fits extremely well but you really took us on a trip to get there.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
52 y/o Ex-Marine & I'm crying

bookmarked to my All-Time favorites

Thank you ... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow. Just... Wow.

Perfect. Well told and real. The mark of a good tale. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Thank you for submitting it!

smc331smc331over 10 years ago
Damn.

That's some writing. Gobsmacked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

Turns Out This Isnt The Title I Intended To Click But Now Im Happy I Did

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Perfect. Well told and real. The mark of a good tale. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Thank you for submitting it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Deep-a pleasure-sad, sad but life affirming. Thank you.

Deep-a pleasure-sad, sad but life affirming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jogged my memory

Simply amazing. It reminded me of my own experience with a middle aged, lonely woman while I was a teenager. Only it's a lesbian version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you!

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. It was well written and classy, nothing like those overloaded with sex from start to end. If ever there is an award for best story of this category, this will surely be in the running. Well done C.C. Rider! Great work!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
What a beautiful story

All I can say is

I understand

.

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
O.M.G.

Gotta say it even tho' I am very late. You wrung a super emotion out of me.

I wish I had been so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding Story!

I can't help but think there is a significant amount of the author's own experience in this story. It comes close to my first experience. I intend to come back and read all of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bittersweet

This is the best story on the entire website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG!

Tears came to my eyes. It touched me sooo much. GREAT STORY!!!!! Terriffic job. Keep up the gud work

fantasiahottiefantasiahottieover 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

Loved every minute of reading this story. My favorite part was hearing that Kevin still wears the watch, it brought tears to my eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my god

i cannot say thank you well enough nor long enough - so many treasured memories brought to the fore with such vigor...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Shit

This is amazing.

Even though it was kind of a porno, it was still a beautiful love story.

I love this.

PaksdmPaksdmover 9 years ago
simply...

amazing...an elegant mesmerizing example of romantic prose - makes me ache to have been there - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kindness

The title of my comment says all that I can offer. It got 5 Stars.

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
Lauras legacy

This story is more than ten years old and still stirs a response! Its got a lifetime of its own. Im a male closer to Laura's age, and I find Im more drawn to her life experience rather than the boy's coming of age. The rituals of her love - the preparation of food , the shaving, the care - in remembrance of her lost love are to me the most moving and memorable sequences. The depiction of her kissing the sky as a final goodbye is an indelible image that Ill remember for a long time. Accolades to the writer, who has himself long left this site. Lifetimes indeed.

sunsailersunsaileralmost 9 years ago
Exquisitively beautiful pain and passion. The best.

This is the most powerful and beautiful story I have read on this site. Whether or not the author is still with us, I offer a profound thank you. Like some previous commenters, at a little over seventy myself, my identification is with both characters. Even to the extent of in just the last year, having enjoyed a deeply trusting, intimate and sensual relationship with a partner very like Laura, only to have it ended (a little less sensitively) in a similar way, the revisiting the joy and the pain has left me with tears of sympathy for them in my eyes.

So, even at this stage in life, I have taken something positive from this exquisitively poignant tale of mutually considerate love and truly passionate lust. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What I learned that evening is that we don't get "older."

Welp. I read that paragraph, and lost it completely. Good thing I wasn't where the kids could hear.

I'm sure I'll find other stories here that are as good, but it's very hard for me to imagine one better. I'm sort of wishing that I could make this one required reading for high school students everywhere. A little sex is not going to ruin their souls, and God knows the human insight here is something that would be far more expensive for them to acquire elsewhere.

Oh, and "...as she began to gain substance..."? Absolute genius. You condensed a page or more of exposition, introspection, sensations, and feelings into six words. I'm not sure I've ever seen the like.

I see that you have a longer-format story here on the site. Lucky me; that means there's more of your work for me to read. But I already wish to God that you'd come back, or at least let us know where to find more of your writing.

Thank you.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
The gift of a lifetime

Not the Rolex - the day, night and morning of enjoyable feelings. Delightful and worthy of the five stars you deserved for such a perfect warm felling.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
So wonderful...

This is such a wonderful story! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unbelievable

The story is pure magic. The dialogue, the affection and the use of imagery, highly imaginative. Wonderfully done.

sj_53sj_53almost 8 years ago
One of the best.

Absolutely amazing. I have read a lot of stories on Literotica. This story ranked very near the top of my list.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Five Stars aren't enough!

What an exquisitely told loving story!

Thank you, so much, for sharing it!

GauchoManGauchoManover 7 years ago
Class

Good Grief C.C. Rider ....

This was a Masterclass on how to write erotica !

Well Done !!

auhunter04auhunter04over 7 years ago

gets better with ever reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Truly amazing

I never imagined an erotic story could be so wonderful, and, reduce me to tears

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awesome

your narrations were deep down touching. one of the best story i ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful sensitive story.

It is rare to find such good writing, and mature fulfillment with sensual satisfaction all at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Life in one moment

Always look for the unexpected it gives great joy and sometimes deep sorrow. That's the wonder of life.

This story has it all.

With love SynJyn

YJimenezYJimenezover 6 years ago
Beautifully written

Not only purely erotica but with such deep feelings! And great narration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous