A Little Christmas Cheer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After drinking my fill from both of her generous jugs, I made a decision. On this night, I will give this woman THE BEST fuck session that she has ever had or will ever have in her entire lifetime. This would be in repayment for offering me her sweet treats.

Without hesitating, I reached between us and unsnapped her jeans. I felt her gutflesh give way and overflow, breaking free from their tight, denim prison. I tried to peel them down over her hips and ass, but to no avail. I was going to need help with this one. She got to her feet and unzipped the jeans completely. As she bent over to pull them down, her breasts hung from her chest like to twin beehives swinging in the warm summer breeze. I reached out to touch them for a brief moment. They felt smooth under my fingers. When Linda stood upright, I could see . . . HEAVEN! Her crotch was a mass of red cunt hair! Long, stringy strands of pubes escaped her panties and poked freely into the air. Her panties were a match set to her bra and were soaked through. This added to the wonderful view I was getting of her fiery forest. She pulled down her panties and stepped out of them in one motion and stood completely naked before me. What glorious flesh! Unmarred, and creamy looking.

"How do I look?" she asked meekly.

"Good enough to eat." I replied. To prove it, I grabbed her leg and swung it over my head so that her right leg was on the floor and her left was on the side of my head. I slowly kissed her inner thigh and was intrigued at the suspended smooth flesh. She leaned forward, hanging her breasts over the edge of the sofa. At first, it was difficult to breathe, but I inched down on the sofa and found a sweet spot. I darted my tongue out and licked at her entire dense red bush. The smell was incredible: A mixture of breast milk, sweat, cunt juice, and lust, lots and lots of lust.

I traced my tongue along her thick cuntlips, occasionally stopping at her protruding clitoris and sucking it like a nipple. This slow tease made Linda mad with humplust. She began to grind her pussy into my face in search of release. I eased my middle finger into her pussy up to the first knuckle, no more than an inch, and began to slide it up and down. Linda wanted it in her. She slid back in hopes of impaling herself on my finger but I didn't allow her. I was going to make this one last and make it count.

Just when she was on the verge of begging for an orgasmic release, I pushed her over the edge. I shoved two fingers into her sopping wet cunny and simultaneously munched on her swollen clit until she screamed in a double clitoral/vaginal orgasm that shook the entire sofa, and maybe the entire house. Her juices shot out of her quim, sprayed my hand and splashed upon my chin and throat. I sucked as much of the honeysweet liquor as I could, lapping her entire crotch like a dog.

We were both motionless for the next two or three minutes. Catching our breath and returning to the realities of the normal world. I lovingly caressed her asscheeks and her hips. I couldn't get enough of her smooth flesh and her gentle bulges.

She got off of me and stood up in one fluid motion, taking my hand and standing me up. She pulled me close and grasped my asscheeks as our lips met. Linda was as tall as I was, so our alignment was no problem. I grabbed her fleshy cheeks and ground her mound into my crotch. She breathed heavily into my shoulder as she hungrily humped the lump in my pants, rubbing her clit across the raised seam. Her actions became more frantic as she balanced herself on one leg and hooked the other around my ass to increase the friction on her pussy. I held on to her as she squirmed, twisted and turned her way through another quivering orgasm. She muffled her squeaks in my chest and nearly collapsed in my arms.

She held her head against my shoulder and caressed my arms as we stood and embraced like lovers. She gently took my hand and led me away from the sofa, and down a long hallway. As she trotted ahead of me, I could really get an excellent look at her body. A flawless picture of creamy white flesh that looks as if it were made to be tongued by me and me alone. We walked past what I believed to be the kitchen and then a bathroom and some closed doors that I assumed were her kids rooms. At the end of the hall, she opened the door and beckoned me in.

When the door closed behind us and we were enveloped by the warm semi-darkness of her bedroom, we remained silent. She stood before me, her hands exploring my chest and shoulders. I was breathing hard and fast. She unsnapped my pants, and slid them down to my ankles. As I stepped out of them, she cooed at the sight of my dong poking through my boxer shorts. Swaying rigidly like an untiring soldier. She pulled down my boxers and lightly gripped my rod, pulling me gently towards the medium sized bed.

She turned on a small lamp beside the bed and sat down, pulling me closer. As I stood in front of her, she looked like I had never seen her before: Vulnerable and in need of affection. I ran my fingers through her long red hair and softly touched her cheek. She leaned forward and nuzzled my pubic hairs with her nose, my cock rubbing her cheek and poking her hair. She flicked her tongue and licked the base of my cock. I trembled at the immense pleasure she was giving me. Then, in one motion, she slid my entire cock in her mouth and started a combination of sucking and humming that was driving me absolutely insane. She repeatedly slid my thick cock into her gasping mouth, sliding it between the compressing, soft lips. Her cheeks filled and emptied like bellows, and her entire upper body swayed in unison with her sucking movements. With every stroke her big tits swayed and bobbed like fleshy pendulums, the taut pink nipples sticking out like fingertips. I could feel my cockhead lodge into the back of her throat. After a few minutes of this intense pleasure, I could feel the dam begin to weaken as my balls began to churn. Linda reached up and began to twist my nipple with one hand and massage my nuts with the other. I couldn't hold off any longer. The dam broke and I came with an animal groan, filling Linda's mouth with gobs of hot spunk. As the cum surged out of me, Linda's mouth sucked harder. I could hear her gulp and swallow squirts of my hot, sticky cream.

For the next 20 seconds I continued to cum in her mouth, as if I has stored up semen for months. She never gave up sucking for an instant; She was intent on getting every last drop of sticky moisture out of my dork. Sperm began to dribble from the side of her mouth and run in a slow stream down her chin, several large drops settling onto her boobs. She let my dick vacate her moist mouth and lifted her heavy hanging boob and licked the jizm off of it.

Exhausted, I crawled in bed behind her and completely stretched out. The cool bedspreads against my back and ass felt wonderful. Linda maneuvered herself at the foot of the bed and slowly worked her way upward, licking and nibbling at my knees, thighs and around my crotch. My cock immediately stood at attention, the meat quickly lengthening itself and unintentionally poking Linda in the eye. She very lovingly took it in her hand and studied it carefully. I closed my eyes and reveled in the feeling she was sending through me. She squeezed it, licked it, slapped it against her cheek. She fondled the balls through their sac and then kissed them. She took one nut into her mouth and hummed loudly, sending electric shocks through my entire body. She inched upwards, kissing my stomach, chest and then lingered as our lips met briefly. She raised up and positioned herself over my stiff prick, her juicy snatch perfectly aligned. She lowered herself slowly and carefully, feeling me fill her every nook and cranny. The slick silky feeling of her cunt walls was incredible. They seemed to be milking me without her moving at all. She was still for a moment, getting used to me being inside her. Then she raised up and eased back down with a gasp, then again, then again.

Within minutes she was rhythmically riding me like a jockey, bouncing up and down furiously, occasionally stopping to grind her clit into my crotch. I was doing my best to hold back, thinking about sports, current political events, checking off my Christmas list, anything but the wonderfully smooth cunt that was beckoning me or the incredible woman that was giving me such immense pleasure. As her riding became more violent, she placed her hands on my chest for leverage, her jugs bouncing up and down, begging to be held. I reached out with both hands and grabbed them, kneading them like big mounds of dough. Milk sprayed out and misted over my chest and face. I held my mouth open and licked openly like a thirsty man in the rain. I pulled her breasts down to me and began to suck, drinking in more mother's milk. Linda's gasps turned into yelps, sounding more like a small puppy barking. Her sounds nearly drowning out the squelching sounds that my dick made in her sloppy pussy.

"Oh god!" she screamed, slamming down on me in one big movement, her body wracked my a huge orgasm that shook the bed. Her fluids seeped out around my dick and down over my balls and onto the bedspread beneath me. She came down on top of me, her moist nipples pushing into my stomach. Her body still quivering and shaking uncontrollably.

I held onto her and slowly rolled over on top of her, keeping us joined. I slowly started rotating my hips and working my dick in, around and out of her hole. She began to respond immediately. Her breathing quickened and she held on to me for dear life. I placed my hands behind her legs and pushed her knees to her chest. I was surprised at how flexible she was: She was able to place her knees on the outside of each of her shoulders. The result was an expanse of exposed thigh and crotchflesh that was made to hold me. I held my weight on my hands and began to take long strokes into her hot box, making sure to grind as I bottomed out inside her. Then I started slamming myself into her, thumping into the back of her cunt, our bodies making rude slapping sounds as they collided together. Linda started panting and digging her fingers into my arms.

"Ohhhhh Yesssssss!" She hissed, her cunt opening and closing around my cock. The tears from her closed eyes streaked down her face. She was frantically gasping for air as another orgasm overcame her. Her titties wobbled and shook like a 'cream Jello' mold, and her snatch clamped shut on my dick. I held onto her as she trembled and silently cried.

I wiped her tears away and withdrew my stiff dick from her, turning her over for some more action. She was ready for anything and I was willing to give it. She was on her hands and knees and I was kneeling behind her, my staff pointed at her red bush. I pushed into her and without hesitation, began to hump her like a dog. My ass muscles flexed and pumped like a finely oiled piece of machinery. After a few minutes of this, I grabbed two handfuls of flesh at Linda's hips and began to pull her back onto me, her fleshy hips and ass jiggling and wiggling at each thrust.

Not knowing how she'd react, I slowly and cautiously slipped a thumb into her hairy asshole and began to twist it. She bucked like a wild stallion and was overcome by the feelings of double penetration that swept through her. Then I slid the other thumb in, twisting both simultaneously. I continued to thump into her pussy and flapped my rotating hands like the wings of a butterfly. Her asshole was tight, too tight, I thought, for what I had in mind, but I was determined to give it a try anyway.

I slowly slid out her cooz and lined my cock up to her asshole. I replaced my thumbs with my slippery dickhead and slowly began to push inward. Linda froze, I assumed that this was her introduction to backdoor lovin' so I decided to make it as pleasant for her as possible. After I had worked my way up to my base in her ass, I reached under and began to tickle her clit. Linda began to respond by rhythmically sliding herself onto and off of my impaled cock. After several minutes of slow, calculated movements, Linda's ass was accustomed to the intruder within it. I began to ride my roller coaster to the top of the hill as I slid in and out of that incredibly tight, virgin asshole. I pushed Linda flat onto the bed and continued to ream her from above, forcing her blubbery cheeks apart with my dong. The feeling was fucking incredible. The smell that had developed was a mixture of humplust, pussy, and shit that only heightened the pleasure that I was giving and getting.

Linda was whimpering into to bedspread as I repeatedly came crashing down on top of her, my pubes scratching her asscheeks and our bodies making slurping suction and slapping noises. I looked between us and saw my shit-covered cock in the dim light. The brown liquid seeped out of Linda's ass and down her pussy lips. My roller coaster was very close to the top as I slammed down onto her, violently shaking the bed, my dick being squeezed by her shitty ass. I couldn't hold out any longer. I bit hard into Linda's shoulder as my cockjuice spurted from me into her willing ass. It was without a doubt, one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had in my entire life. Linda came as well, her musky juice spraying out of her and across my ballsac. Her ass convulsively nipping at the base of my spent prick.

I remained on top of her, licking the sore spot were I had bitten her, regaining my strength for possibly another go round. Linda had different ideas. She rolled from beneath me and stepped into an adjacent bathroom. She began to clean herself, wiping the cum from her face, cleaning the shit from her pussy and ass. Then I looked at my own area. I needed a good cleaning as well. My semi-erect cock was covered with shit and cum. I got off of the bed and went into the bathroom. The slime on my cock dripped as it swayed at half-mast. The bathroom was a pink and baby blue paradise, complete with a bidet, and a very wide freestanding tub/shower. This is where I went. I blasted the warm water across my entire body and was really impressed at the size of the tub. It rivaled the size of the bed! I lay down in the tub, the water rained downed upon me as I enjoyed the feeling. Linda walked over to me with a slightly embarrassed look on her face.

"What's wrong baby?" I said, taking her hand.

"I have to go to the bathroom" She replied, glancing over at the toilet. I laughed out loud and pulled her to me. She stepped into the tub as I reached and shut the water off with my toes. Her feet were on either side of me, her moist, red bush directly over my stomach. Smiling at her, I reached and began to caress her puffy cuntlips, sliding one then two then three fingers into her sweet honeypot. She shivered at my touch. Then my pinky slid in. I began to handfuck her, shoving my entire hand up to the knuckles in her sopping wet pussy, using my thumb to massage her thick swollen clit. Then I began to rotate my hand, causing a strained expression to appear on Linda's face.

"Please . . . oooohhhhh . . . I have to peeeeeee" she pleaded. Come to think of it, I had to let go myself.

"Go ahead." I commanded. "Piss on meeeeeee" . I halted my fist action and waited. The expression on her face remain strained as she eased her insides and relaxed herself enough to release. Then her expression changed to one of extreme pleasure. The sticky liquid began to seep out of her, slowly at first, then in a steady stream. The warm piss squirted around my inserted hand and ran down my arm as I started to pump in and out of her with my fist. Her cunt gripped my hand as I pumped and wriggled my fingers inside her. She was quickly close to cumming again and I knew it. I pushed my entire hand into her dripping pussy, her cuntlips gripping my wrist as I opened and closed my hand like a flower. Linda shuddered and came, squirting a mix of cum and pee around my wrist. As she rotated her hips in unison with my thrusts, she let out a small fart that left her asshole, and wormed its way out of her chubby buttcheeks. In response, I squeezed one off myself. A big, noisy, smelly concoction of tuna fish, and fruit salad. Kind of surprised, she squeezed out another one, this one larger and smellier than mine. It had kind of a ham n' egg whiff with a touch of onions and green peppers.

During our fartfest, a surprised look came over Linda's face. She looked down at me.

"I really have to go to the BATHROOM this time." She said, holding up two fingers. I pulled my fist out of her twitching snatch with an audible plop, the juice and pee covering my hand like slime. I walked my fingers between her thighs and quickly slid my middle up her ass, feeling the creamy damn that had built up behind her sphincter. I massaged the wall of shit with my finger, poking it and prodding it. Without any warning at all, she started shitting in my hand, the creamy substance oozing out around my finger. Mortified, I tried to catch the poop in my hands, but once I smelled the odor that filled the bathroom, my cock began to rise and I didn't care. Linda squatted and began to eagerly shit and fart on my stomach. The shit laid on me in a heap of light creamy brown goo with bits of peanuts and corn mixed in generously. I rubbed the shit into my chest and smeared it all over me and her, rolling the peanuts against her thighs. I pushed Linda back, easing her shit-filled hole over my now fully erect dick. I hunched upwards, shoving my cock through the creamy barrier. Just thinking about the sinful, filthy pleasures was enough to put me on the edge.

Linda rocked swiftly back and forth, rubbing her shit into her stomach and breasts, occasionally squeezing them and staring at the milk that dribbled out. Her wobbly buttcheeks slapping against my haunches, shit and puddles of breast milk slapping and squishing between us. The smell and the sight were much too much for me to handle. My balls began a slow bubble, that intensified with each stroke into that hot, shitty ass. With one final lurch upward and a loud throaty scream, my balls emptied, spraying the insides of her anal cavity with sticky wads of sperm-infested goo. Linda continued rubbing the shit and milk into her breasts, trembling as the warm cum splattered against her insides.

We remained silent for a moment, not moving. My cock slowly shrinking in her still throbbing ass. As my cock got smaller, I could feel the floodgates opening in my bladder. Uncontrollably, my own hot piss began to flow, gushing against Linda's insides. Linda throbbed once she realized what was happening. I pulled my dork out of her ass and watched my twitching dong sway back and forth, the yellow stream of piss cascading upwards, arching, and then splashing down onto both of us like some magnificent Roman water fountain. It was glorious, a perfect ending to a night of naughty, adulterous games.

We were both very exhausted, and very filthy. As Linda squeezed the remainder of the piss/shit/cum mixture out of her ass, I caressed her hair with one of my big toes and slyly flipped the water with the other. The warm water against us felt incredibly good, washing away all of the filth and sweat. We stood up and washed each other lovingly, occasionally stopping to kiss or fondle one another, our hands roaming over each other's bodies. I took good care in cleaning Linda's asshole and snatch, stopping only to insert a finger or two to keep her honest. We also cleaned each others fingernails, making sure that no shit remained.

She dried me off as I walked back down the hallway, picking up my clothes along the way. The house no longer smelled like flowers, it reeked of sex. We stepped into the living room, pausing, listening. The CD was still playing! We giggled and she went to turn it off. I stood up straight, fully dressed and looked around, making sure that there was no sign of me there. I silently pointed to my coffee cup that was on the table. She quickly picked up both cups and headed back for the kitchen, her ass jiggling as she jogged. She returned quickly. I was in the doorway, checking outside. I turned and held my arms out to her, embracing her, letting our tongues dance and strain against one another. My hands gripping her fleshy ass and pulling her to me. We broke away reluctantly, looking at each other as lovers, and not as enemies or adversaries. We stayed silent and smiled as I turned and walked towards my car.