A Little Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a forgettable threesome. Jack spewed semen everywhere, scratched them both with long fingernails and less than ten minutes later both young women were showering together discussing why bother with a guy who was only good for a burst of no more than three minutes before he ejaculated.

"That was so short, so messy and so unsatisfying it was a waste of time," complained Aveny.

"Aveny you are his sister and now you have broken the ice with him, it's your duty to teach him to control his thoughts and to slow his thrusting so that he can last longer to please a female, any female."

"I suppose you are right," Aveny sighed, but she bucked up when Jess went on to her knees saying, "I guess I should get you off my poor frustrated friend."

The females were asleep in the two single beds in Aveny's room when Jack arrived in the morning with a boner in his hand. He awoke them demanding sex.

"Go to Jess, she'll teach you to last longer," Aveny said.

Jess sat up and yawned and then wobbled her tits at him. "Well okay and you must do what I say Jack. You spoilt it for us last night by ejaculating so quickly both times."

"I'm sorry," he said, looking in alarm at his subsiding erection.

"I think I should try you with anal sex Jack," Jess said and the three of them watched Jack's erection recover with noticeable speed.

Aveny said, "Jess you have a pee and I'll get the lube from mom's beside cabinet."

"Are you suggesting mom gets anal sex," Jack said, jaw dropping.

"Oh Jack," sighed the girls patiently in their assumed role of sex educators, looking at his thickening erection.

Six days later, a dozen people were at the airport to farewell Jess who held Anna's hand throughout until it was time to kiss everyone goodbye. When Jack had arrived with his sister and parents he attempted to lure Jess to the men's toilets but she reminded him he'd acknowledged it was their last fuck when together the previous evening.

When she'd kissed everyone in the group she went to Tom and Lily standing aside. She hugged and kissed the weeping Lily and told her to find a lovely man to marry and she'd land a good one because she was such a lovely lady.

Jesses then hugged Tom who wouldn't let her kiss him. He said gravely, "You brought light and happiness to The House Jess. We'll never forget you. Go and find your own life. You are an unforgettable character."

Anna walked arm in arm with Jess when her flight opened for boarding and stopped just short of the line of passengers being admitted to the secure area.

"I love you Jess, like a daughter and as a lover. You know I'm aware you have made me whole again with your wonderful, simplistic methods that focused on pushing me gently to find my old grooves."

"I was nothing Anna and I was paid to do it. But I really loved doing my best and I believe I've found myself and have found my grooves in the process. I've decided to return to college and get an MBA."

"Oooh that's wonderful and perhaps this will help."

Jess opened the check, saw it was for $100,000 and cried, "Omigod."

"Hush dear, I can easily afford it and really it's a miserly amount in comparison with what you have done for me. If you hadn't come into my life I would have lived as a recluse until I died a miserable woman."

They clung together, weeping.

Jess's parting words were, "I'm coming back each summer to spend at least a week with you and either next summer or the one after I expect to be attending your second wedding."

"Okay I work on that; it's a promise," Anna said waving, dabbing a cheek with her handkerchief.

EPILOGUE

These days Jessica (as she now calls herself) is chief administrator officer in a leading real estate firm in Columbus, Ohio, where her husband Adam, whom she met at university, is a partner. Her sister Billie married Nick Mace and they expect their first child shortly. Jess is also pregnant. Once a year she and Adam go to Charleston and stay with Anna who married an attorney with two young children. Tom the chauffer retired when Anna's husband arrived on the scene with his two noisy kids and a preference for an SUV. Lily married a high school teacher and still works for Anna from 8:00 to 4:00 weekdays and the two kids really love her.

Adam couldn't believe it when he found Anna's wedding present for Jessica and him was the house they'd admired in Columbus but they rented an apartment instead because he already had a big bank loan to cover buying his partnership. He asked Jessica why would Anna buy them such an expensive house with no strings attached and Jessica just smiled and said because Anna liked her. Suspicious he asked had she and Anna been sexually entwined and Jessica said yes, that among other things. She was asked what did that mean and she replied nothing that needed to interest him. Frustrated, Adam thought his wife would have been a great negotiations attorney, quite overlooking she was daily engaged in negotiations in contract disputes and disputes with suppliers and dealing with their bad-tempered and impatient managing Realtor.

THE END