A Little Help for a Friend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Julie said, "Time to flash the crowd."

We all stood side by side. Julie dressed as a man dropped her pants. Jessie and I dropped our skirts. Julie said, "Anybody want some of this?"

I was surprised. Julie grabbed my purse opened it and pulled out at least a dozen condoms, a bottle of lube and a small hand towel. Most of the bar walked toward us. The guy dressed as a woman with the monster cock said he wanted Julie. Julie said, "You are exactly the person I want."

Another guy and girl said they wanted to play. I said to Jessie, "What are we doing?"

She said, "Let's wear condoms. It's a once in a lifetime night."

Julie and Jessie put condoms on their cocks. I hesitated. The girl went to Jessie and the guy to me. I said to Jessie, "I'm in. Can I have the girl?"

She said, "Whatever you want."

The girl whispered in my ear, "I really want you. I saw you in here last night and my pussy has been wet ever since. I have my clit pierced. It's ultra-sensitive. Please tease it as you fuck me. I'll cum quick."

I put the girl on the table and stuck my cock in her. Her clit was gigantic. The three of us were side by side using a long eight foot table to fuck three people. Julie and Jessie were fucking two guys wearing panties in the ass and stroking their cocks all lubed up. I was fucking this lady with a massive clit and she was screaming, "I love to cum. I love my clit. I love to fuck. Make me cum."

All three of the people we were fucking had an orgasm in less than five minutes. Everyone on the bar was crowded around watching and as someone had an orgasm they cheered.

As each person had an orgasm they stepped away and we quickly had three more people to fuck. We put on new condoms and got ready for round two. Then I realized I was getting ready to fuck a guy dressed as a girl. I asked Julie to switch. She had a guy. I looked at Jessie and she had a guy. I had never fucked a guy and it wasn't on my list of things to do.

I looked at Jessie and said, "What should I do?"

She said, "Relax and enjoy yourself. This is Key West and I am standing next to you. I think it's something you will enjoy.""

I lubed my condom covered cock and approached the guy. He pulled his panties aside and said, "Thank you so much."

I entered him and lubed his cock. I thrusted in him and stroked his cock. His cock felt big and thick. It started throbbing and then exploded all over his stomach and chest. He had a big orgasm. The cum was all over him. The girls were done fast, too.

Julie said, "Thanks everyone for the night of a lifetime. We're on our way to more pleasure."

We put our clothes on and walked out. I said to the girls, "What just happened in there."

They explained that they knew I would be apprehensive so they planned everything on their own. They were willing to let me watch or participate. There was no risk of disease with their strap on cocks and condoms protected everyone. They also admitted that they thought I would be matched with a cross dressing guy and were eager to see what I did. Jessie reminded me that she enjoys women and I enjoy seeing her with women like Julie.

Jessie said, "Jason, you looked so hot in pretty pink panties fucking that guy and stroking his cock. I loved the way your ass looked. Your butt was moving in your panties as you thrusted into that guy in panties. The sound of your panties and cock smacking his panties and ass was so erotic. The sight of you stroking that guy's cock was beautiful. You had him going crazy and then milked every drop of cum out of him. I have to say I loved every second of you fucking that guy in panties."

Jessie stopped and gave me a big kiss and whispered. "I love you Jason. Your cock looked so big tonight with your flat stomach. I am so proud of you. Now you have me thinking of how to find a three way with another guy."

I said to both Julie and Jessie, "I'm never doing that again, but I have to admit it was amazing. Thanks ladies."

We got to the room and needed a rest and a glass of wine. We laughed and talked about the experience. We had one more night to fuck each other and then it was the end. Jessie explained we do not want to have any impact on our marriage so we do not have frequent three ways and almost never with someone local. This would be the end, although we could remain friends, just not sexually.

Julie said I really want one more DP. Jessie said she wanted to get fucked by Julie doggie style on all fours while she sucked my cock. I said I wanted my entire body licked and sucked by both of them one more time. Julie said to Jessie, "Can I have Jason's cum at the end of all of this?" Jessie said yes.

Julie said, "Actually, if you don't mind I want Jason to fuck my tits after her fucks my pussy real good and cum all over my tits. Let's all three share his cum."

There was plenty of moaning, screaming and enjoyment. The three way cum sharing was a great end to the night. Julie got the cum on her fingers and fed Jessie and me.

The final act of the evening was a three way kiss with all of us having cum on our tongue.

What a great time in Key West!!

12