A Little Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted happily in the restaurant. We both like films, and I was interested in the fact that Zöe liked The Wizard of Oz: I'd wondered about that. "Yeah, it's a lovely film," she said. "Time Bandits is good too, there aren't many films where little people are the stars." Her favourite actress was Linda Hunt -- "I loved her in The Year Of Living Dangerously and Silverado" -- but her taste in male leads was more conventional: Johnny Depp, Ben Affleck and so on.

On the tube back to Zöe's home we were pretty quiet, but unlike the silence in the pub this was an easy, companionable one. I sat with my arm around her, her head resting against my chest. My sister had been right about one thing: it had been years since I'd been intimate with a girl. The softness of Zöe's body as it rested against mine, the honey smell of her hair as I lay my nose lightly on the top of her head, the sweet scent of the flowery fragrance she was wearing, all began to have an effect on me. I shifted slightly in my seat as I felt a definite stirring in my groin. At Zöe's I went in for a coffee, and again chatted amiably with her family, while petting the dog. Zöe saw me to the door, took both my hands in hers and, her eyes gleaming, said, "Thanks for a lovely evening Addy. I'd really like to do it again sometime." Then she tugged gently at my shirt and, as I leaned down, put her arms around my neck and gave me a lingering kiss on the cheek, very close to my mouth. My cock again began to take an interest.

I thought about Zöe all the way home, and lay wide awake in bed thinking about her; about the way my body had reacted to her. It was natural enough, after all, it seemed as if she was my girlfriend now. But...was what I was thinking about possible? Well, obviously it was, but I was a lot bigger than her. I think I've only got an average sized cock (I don't make a habit of making comparisons in gents' toilets!), but even so compared to her, er, 'bits' -- the question of how it would work nagged away at me.

After a restless night I got up early on Saturday and flicked on my computer. Feeling slightly guilty about it, I had decided to try and do a bit of research on the subject. I didn't get very far. I'd intended to look at academic websites, lobby groups for dwarves, that kind of thing. However, the first thing I saw was an image of an American 'actress' called Bridget the Midget. She was lying on her back, wearing only black stockings, with the cock of a normal-sized male halfway inside her pussy. Each of her hands held another big cock, while a fourth was pointing in her direction. I stared at the picture in stunned amazement; then, feeling even more guilty than when I started, I quickly closed the computer down and flopped onto my bed-settee, feeling distinctly hot and bothered. After seeing that picture I just couldn't get thoughts of sex with Zöe out of my mind. By lunchtime I had to go to the loo to relieve myself. Normally I conjure up images of Halle Berry and Uma Thurman, but that day the moment I closed my eyes I got a vivid image of Zöe, stark naked except for black stockings, lying with her legs open and beckoning me!

That evening I phoned Zöe. She was a bit down because West Ham had been thrashed in an away match, but seemed to cheer up as we chatted. We both agreed what a nice evening we'd had on Friday, and that we'd really like to do it again, very soon. She invited me over for Sunday tea with her folks, but I had arranged to meet up with Angie and Mark to celebrate his birthday. On a whim, I asked Zöe if she'd like to come along. She agreed instantly. When I hung up I felt a warm glow, and realised I really was starting to develop strong feelings for Zöe. A quick phone call to my sister, who bubbled with excitement at the thought of meeting my new girlfriend, and it was all arranged.

The next day I met Zöe at her home and we took a bus to the desolate, windy ferry dock for the boat that would take us across the Thames to Woolwich. She looked lovely again. She was quite nervous at the prospect of meeting my sister, but also seemed quite excited. Another bus trip and we were in Greenwich, where we met up with Angie, Mark and his younger brother in a popular pub restaurant. As we approached their table I saw the two men's jaws drop. It suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't thought to mention Zöe's most obvious feature to Angie! I couldn't believe it -- how could I have been so stupid? Angie's eyes widened for a split second, but she rallied wonderfully, bless her, giving Zöe a glowing smile, shaking her hand and saying how lovely it was to meet her. My sister's great with people, and Zöe soon relaxed, ordering a child's portion of food.

Between the main course and the dessert, Angie linked arms with Zöe and said, "Come on Zo, let's got the ladies for a bit of girl chat. I'll tell you all the embarrassing things I know about our Addy."

I laughed. As soon as they'd gone, though, the two men started asking me increasingly intrusive questions about Zöe: how did we meet, how long had we been going out...gradually it got more personal. Mark's brother, Paul, said, "But she's so small. Isn't it a bit like dating a child, I mean, paedophilia?"

I was infuriated by his ignorance. Trying to control my temper, I replied, "Of course it isn't, you prat. Zöe's a mature adult just like you and me; well, like me, anyway."

Mark sniggered at that. Then, in what I took to be a disastrous attempt to rescue the conversation, he nudged me in the ribs and hissed, "At least you don't need to worry about her comparing you to other blokes, eh Adam? To someone her size, any cock's bound to look huge." Both of them started to chortle, but when Mark saw how un-amused I was he tried to compose himself. He said, "Seriously, though, what does she call herself. I mean, a dwarf, a midget, or what?"

Zöe's voice cut across his like an Arctic wind. "I call myself sensitive and polite. What do you call yourself, dick-face?"

I smirked into my beer, but Angie burst out laughing. When she'd recovered, she mouthed at Mark, over Zöe's head, "You asked for that." When we left, Angie gave Zöe a warm hug, kissed her cheek and said we must go to their place for dinner sometime. Mark was friendly enough too and, to his credit, apologised for his crassness. While Zöe was getting her coat, Ange pulled me to one side. "Don't lose this one little brother, she's special. And she thinks the sun shines out of your arse, God help her." I gave my sister a brief hug and kissed her on the cheek.

As we made our way home, my arm around Zöe, she started to apologise for her rudeness to Mark, especially as it was his birthday. I stopped her. "You weren't rude, you were totally justified. He can be a bit of a berk sometimes, but he's okay really. He didn't take offence, he knew he was in the wrong. Angie really likes you, you know."

Zöe preened. "Good, I like her too. It'd be nice to get friendly with them, as a couple." She paused to see if I would react to the 'couple' remark. When I didn't, she said, "By the way, Dad told me to ask you, do you fancy coming to the match next Saturday? The Hammers are playing Man U" -- Manchester United, one of the greatest clubs in the world -- "and my brother's working, so there's a spare ticket."

I'm not a devoted follower of football. I hadn't been to a match in years: my home town team were so bad, the joke went, that the supporters used to take their boots in case they were offered a game. I replied, "I'd love to come with you. Tell you what, afterwards, why don't I hire a DVD and order in a pizza, and you can come and have a look at the hovel I live in."

Even though my prick now seemed to stand to attention every time we touched each other, I hadn't meant anything by inviting Zöe over. She blushed though, snuggled a bit closer to me and, in a quiet voice, said, "Yes, I'd like that. Just you and me, alone together." I was on tenterhooks for the next few days, anticipating what, if anything, would happen when I got Zöe alone in my flat. I suspected she was too. We kept exchanging little smiles in the office, which the others couldn't have failed to notice. On the Wednesday, Zöe e-mailed me, from all of two yards away. "Addy, do you fancy a drink tonight? I know I see you all day in here, but I've been missing you since Sunday. Luv, Z x"

I felt slightly light-headed, I'd never known a girlfriend before who felt about me quite like Zöe seemed to. When we left the office I was surprised that Zöe led me into a nearby wine bar. Grinning at the look I gave her, she said, "I can drink a bit of alcohol, just not much. Anyway, I think I can trust you not to rip my knickers off. Not here, anyway." I felt my face turn red at her comment.

We each ordered a white wine and sat at one of the tables made from wine barrels. Neither of us felt the need to speak, we just sat holding hands across the table, gazing at each other. For a while things were fine. Then a boorish yuppie type at a neighbouring table, who had clearly had several drinks, swayed to his feet, stared in our direction, and said in a loud, slurred voice, "Hey, Grumpy, Snow White's been looking for you."

I couldn't believe it. I knew I had to say something, but Zöe clamped her hand down on mine and whispered, "It's all right Addy, just ignore the arsehole." Uncomfortably I rested back in my seat, resolving that we'd leave as soon as we finished our drinks.

One of the yuppie's drinking pals wearily put a hand on his shoulder and tried to pull him back into his seat, as if he'd seen it all before. They guy shrugged off the hand and took a step closer to us. "Oi. lawn ornament, I'm talking to you. Where's your little red hat and your fishing rod?" He gave a snorting laugh, as if it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. His two companions cringed with embarrassment, but made no further moves to restrain him.

I stared at the bloke, and said in a quiet, controlled voice, "Look mate, we just came in her for a nice quiet drink. Why don't you just leave it, and go back and join your friends?"

He turned his gaze briefly on me, and snarled, "I'm not talking to you, dickhead, I'm talking to Dopey there." The young guy behind the bar started to glance nervously in our direction, clearly wondering if he should get involved.

Before I could react further, Zöe leapt to her feet, stood inches from the loudmouth with her hands on her hips, and snapped, "Look, arsehole, just what is your problem with me?"

The man leant down and sneered at her. "You're so ugly it's putting me off my food, you nasty little goblin."

I bristled, but without looking at me Zöe thrust out a hand to hold me back. Staring into the guy's ruddy face, she said calmly, "If ugliness is your problem, mate, it's just as well you don't have a mirror in your cave." His two mates both smirked at that, and one of them called over to him to stop making a prat of himself.

He clearly wasn't happy at being bested by Zöe, though, and growled, "Fuck off back to the circus, you freak. Jesus, I don't know why people like you aren't aborted."

That was it. There was no way I was going to let that pass. He was over six feet tall, and looked like a rugby playing type. I was probably about to get a good kicking, but I angrily made my way towards him. Then I watched in astonishment as his eyes bulged and he sank wheezing to his knees. I glanced down and realised, with shock, that Zöe had punched him hard in the balls! As I watched she executed a perfect head-butt on the bridge of his nose, sending him sprawling backwards. Everyone viewing the scene was momentarily frozen with sheer astonishment, but I reacted quickest. As Zöe aimed another kick at the guy's exposed groin, I dragged her backwards by her armpits. Her swinging foot missed him by inches. Even as I bundled her towards the door she was struggling against me, yelling over her shoulder, "Run out of funny remarks have you, cunt?"

I dragged her out of the door and towards the tube station, before the bloke and his mates recovered and came after us. I sat in shock on the tube, Zöe vibrating with anger next to me, and still mouthing the odd obscenity under her breath. After a couple of stops though, the absurdity of the situation we'd just been in got to me. Unable to help myself, my shoulders started shaking in mirth. Zöe noticed and giggled, and within 30 seconds, like two crazy people, we were helpless with laughter, other travellers staring at us, and those standing near us edging away. Gulping for air, Zöe managed to gasp, "That's why I don't go out much." When we'd recovered slightly, she asked, "Do you think he'll call the police?"

Still chuckling, I replied, "Oh yeah, I can just see it: Yus officer, I was beaten up by a three-foot-nine girl." That set us off again, and as we rocked with mirth I threw my arms around her. The movement brought our faces close together -- and the next thing I knew, we were kissing. I'm not sure which of us started it, but we pressed our faces into each other hungrily. I pressed my tongue against Zöe's lips, and after a moment she opened her small mouth to me. Her arms were around my neck, and I sucked her tongue, and gently closed my hand around one of her boobs. I was vaguely aware of the guy sitting opposite us staring at this tall man and the tiny girl snogging on the tube. Zöe was aware of it too and, without breaking the kiss for a moment, reached out an arm and flipped him an 'up yours' sign with her finger. He quickly buried his face in his evening paper.

As we walked to Zöe's home, I noticed her forehead was a little red from the butt. I asked her where she had learnt to do that. "My brother showed me, but I never thought I really would. I'm sure I'm going to have an awful headache tonight." We giggled together again as we finished the journey. Then I squatted down and we kissed for a while longer before she went inside. For once I didn't follow.

Thursday and Friday seemed to drag by, but at last Saturday arrived. Zöe and I met up early and went together for her regular swim at the local pool. She's a strong swimmer, and put my very average doggie paddle to shame. I'd never seen her other than fully dressed before, and I was again struck by what an impressive bust she had, and her shapely legs. Then we met up with her father for lunch in the Boleyn, a pub where West Ham fans congregate before matches. Despite the place being packed and deafeningly noisy, everyone cleared a path for Zöe, and she seemed to be something of a local personality. I passed on the jellied eel pie she and her dad had -- I've never really developed a taste for East End food.

The atmosphere in the stadium was electric, the place packed with 35,000 chanting, singing fans. Zöe told me about the West Ham players, then we joined in a raucous chorus of the Hammers song, I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles, before settling back to watch a thrilling encounter. Manchester United won 5-2, with their Portuguese superstar scoring a hat-trick, but, genuine football fans that they are, the disappointed West Ham fans gave him a standing ovation. Zöe and I took a bus to my place, and while we listened to the football results and reports on her transistor radio I placed a pizza order with my friend Gino. When we reached Gino's takeaway he gave Zöe a huge grin. "Blimey mate, have you finally pulled?" Zöe and I glanced at each other and smiled sheepishly. Gino picked up on it and, with a leer, said, "Well at least your right hand'll get a rest tonight", making a wanking gesture with his own hand. Zöe turned bright red and, friend or not, I could happily have murdered Gino at that moment. As we left I apologised to Zöe, but she laughed it off.

Settling onto my sofa, Zöe and I cuddled up and happily munched pizza and watched Silverado. Well, we started to watch it. Shortly after the last of the food was gone we began kissing. Long before the movie finished we were into some serious snogging, Zöe lying on top of me. Tentatively I rested my fingertips on her bare skin, between the bottom of her shirt and the waistband of her jeans. She shuddered as I stroked her, and raised no objection as my fingers slipped beneath her shirt. Gradually I slipped it up to her bra. I cupped the hand around one of her boobs, and she pressed her chest forward into my palm. I thought about trying to slip my fingers inside her bra, but decided to take things steadily. As the final credits of the film rolled I glanced at my watch, on the arm around Zöe's neck. Kissing her softly, I whispered, "What time are your parents expecting you home tonight sweetheart?"

At first I didn't hear her mumbled reply, so she repeated it, more loudly. "They're not." She drew her head back, and locked her eyes on mine. "Is that all right?"

I chucked, and kissed her nose. "Of course it's all right, angel. It's wonderful -- if you're sure."

She nodded. "Yes, I'm quite sure. I love you Adam." I hugged her to me and we kissed some more. Then Zöe went to the bathroom, and I quickly made up the bed-settee. Then I turned off the main light in the room, leaving only a small table lamp on. When the bathroom door opened I saw Zöe standing in the doorway in silhouette. She was clearly naked. As she swayed towards me the light from the lamp fell on her. God, I had never seen anything like her. Her skin was creamy white, sharply contrasting with the copper tresses which kissed her shoulders. Her boobs stood out proudly, her tiny pink nipples erect, surrounded by small areola. Her pubic bush was a slightly lighter red than her head hair -- it was neatly trimmed, but she was still hairier than I'm imagined. Her legs looked gorgeous and her feet were tiny. She looked nervous at the way I was staring at her. "Is everything all right?", she asked in a small voice.

Breaking the spell I'd fallen under, I breathed, "Yes, everything's...you're perfect. Oh God Zöe, you're so lovely." She smiled self-consciously and squirmed under the duvet. I tore my own clothes off and slid in beside her. Then I gently pulled her to me, and kissed her tenderly. Her arms reached around my neck; her boobs pressed into my upper chest; her pubes tickled my belly; her toes stroked against my knees.

She seemed to get an attack of the shivers then, and I held her to me. She pressed her face into my neck, and whispered, "Addy, I've never done this before."

I kissed the top of her head. "I know." Well, I'd been almost certain. Cupping her chin between my fingers, I raised her eyes to mine. "I love you Zöe. I'm not going to put any pressure on you. We don't have to do everything tonight. We don't have to do anything, we can just lie here holding each other and kissing, if that's what you want. I want to take this at your pace, however long that makes it."

Tears appeared in her eyes. "Really? You don't mind, honest? Oh Adam, I really do love you. I want this to happen so much, but I've been terrified of it for so long...Thank you darlin', you're wonderful." After that we both had tears in our eyes. We cuddled up together and kissed, and I enjoyed the sensation of her warm body against mine. I hoped she wouldn't notice my fierce erection rubbing against her leg, or at least that she wouldn't mind.

After a few minutes, still kissing me, she pulled one of my arms from around her neck, and placed my hand on her boob. I pressed it gently, then drew it down her skin until my fingers met on her nipple. Gently I tweaked it between my fingers. She gasped and pushed at me. Moving slowly, not wanting to alarm her, I slipped my lips off her mouth and down onto her upper chest. She moaned happily. Raising my head, I whispered, "Do you mind?" In response she placed her hands on the top of my head and pushed my mouth down to her other boob. Her moaning grew louder as I sucked the tiny bud between my lips, flicking it with my tongue.