A Little Mexican Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bouncer moved to my wife. "How about the our blond gymnast?!?" The crowd continued their frenzy pitch of screaming and delirium

Deciding the winner wasn't easy and the DJ and bouncer were having a difficult time selecting a winner in that the penis-o-meter was also buried in the vagina sign for my wife.

The DJ and the bouncer put their heads together and decided to give another round of competition for the private crowd. The ladies were called up to the elevated DJ that was next to the bar.

As the ladies stood in front of the DJ booth with the bouncer, many groping hands were reaching out for some flesh of my wife's body and the leggy stripper. I watched as one hand was caressing my wife's ass and another was trying to grab her left tit. Sue was semi-successful in keeping the hands off of her but both guys and ladies were trying to touch her.

The leggy stripper was also having the same problem but she was enjoying it. She openly allowed men and women to touch her. The leggy lady put her hands against the DJ high-raised wall as though she was being frisked and openly allowed another woman to finger her pussy from behind in a semi-doggystyle position.

The crowd was abuzz with the scene in front of them. The tall, beautiful lanky college girl was semi-bent over at the waist with another topless woman fingering her form behind.

As the topless woman moved her fingers, first one, then two, and finally three, the DJ used a keyboard to keep the tempo as the fingers disappeared into the stripper in a regular rhythm.

My wife stood back and watched the spectacle, mesmerized by the event as it played out before us.

The topless woman continued to pump her three fingers into the leggy girl's pussy. Finally, as the crowd cheered the fingering ladies on, she slid a fourth finger into the tall girl.

The tall girl's pussy began to stretch as the four finger slid in and out, glistening from the dance floor lights. The topless lady took her left hand and pulled the tall, naked woman's pussy apart and slid her entire fist in.

The tall naked fistee's body shook as she orgasmed. Her pleasure groans could be heard throughout the bar.

The DJ looked at Sue and asked her if she wanted to try and top the latest exhibition. Sue shook her head no and declined the offer.

"Well, we have a clear winner," the DJ announced. "Our winner will now be crowned!"

With those remarks, a box resembling what would like flowers would be delivered in, were passed from behind the DJ's stand. The box was handed to the winner, the tall lanky college stripper.

She opened the package and removed a tiara that the bouncer put on her head and then pulled out a black, twelve inch dildo with scrotum.

"Sit on it!" came a shout from the crowd. The tall girl took the dildo and placed it on the floor. The crowd began chanting, "Fuck it! Fuck it"

On wobbly legs, probably from the fisting orgasm, the attention, and all of the booze she probably consumed, the tall coed placed the gigantic dildo on the dance floor and tried to line her slit up with the monster cock.

The life-life dildo stood tall on the floor. Slowly and deliberately, the tall coed lowered herself down onto the missile.

While the winner was starting to display her humping talents, Sue gathered her clothes and got dressed. Sue and I moved through the crowd watching the winner try to take it all into her pussy.

We hit the outdoors and walked along the beach. The cool air and moonlight sky was more intoxicating than the all of the beer and shots we did over the past six hours. Sue grabbed my shorts and pulled them down. She dropped to her knees and began to give me the blowjob of a lifetime.

She worked the head into her mouth and then, inch by inch, worked the seven inches of my man meat down her throat. Sue worked her tongue over the head, licking the precum from my cock.

I stood on the beach, my wife on her knees, working her mouth on my cock and balls. The waves cascaded onto the beach developing a rhythm for my wife to deep throat my member.

I erupted into her mouth, the hot jism splashing on her tongue and teeth. Sue swallowed my load and she kissed me on the cheek. I pulled up my pants and we headed back to the resort to fuck like the newlyweds that we were, on the balcony at 3 AM.

12