A Little Night Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers

Deena's tongue explored the redhead's mouth as she held her, and she felt Mindy's hands slip down her hips to wrap around her ass. "God," she thought. "What am I doing?" Mindy had wedged her knee between Deena's own, and she slid her sex over the top of the smaller woman's bare leg, setting off little explosions in her groin. The kiss deepened. Breaking off, finally, Deena took a breath. Mindy whispered urgently, "Deena. I want you!"

The doctor felt the same way. Her head was buzzing with desire for this woman, who wouldn't give her a chance to think! She gasped, "Me, too, but I don't think this is appropriate for the kitchen, hon."

Mindy released her immediately, and stood. "Your room," she said. Her skirt was up around her hips, revealing the boy-shorts she'd worn especially for tonight, and Deena tugged it down, laughing as she shook her head.

"This is crazy!"

Ten minutes later, the two lay together across Deena's bed in the darkness, their lips mashing against each other's, their hands exploring the nuances of the other's bodies. Once they had made the commitment, they pursued it eagerly, their need for each other undeniable. Mindy had practically ripped Deena's clothes off, down to her white thong panties, her fingers tearing at buttons and zippers alike, eager to feel the brunette's lean body against her. Deena, however, had been more seductive, lingering as she removed Mindy's top and bra, marveling at the size and fullness of her breasts, and using her breath to tease the already tense flesh of her nipples. She pulled the zipper on Mindy's little skirt, slid it slowly down over her hips, and nuzzled her lips against the lacy underwear as Mindy arched her ass off the bed.

"Oh, god...c'mon!" the redhead urged. "Oh! Please, Deena!"

Deena slid downward, her hands going to Mindy's hips, her mouth to the bare skin just above her panty line. She kissed the supple flesh, then nipped playfully at her. The redhead flinched, breath held. Hooking her fingertips into the lacy waistband, she slid Mindy's boy-shorts slowly downward, her nails grazing the flesh of Mindy's hips as she did. She could smell the redhead's arousal, and it inflamed her own desire. Suddenly the panties were off, and she was burying her face between the other woman's thighs.

Mindy moaned, and slid her legs apart. The feel of Deena's lips on her anguished pussy was almost unbearable, and she hooked one ankle over the brunette's back. She never heard the door open, and then shut softly.

"Oh, god," she urged, as the tip of Deena's tongue explored the smooth skin of her labia and beyond. She arched her back, inviting more, and was rewarded. Deena's mouth covered her, and her tongue bathed the flesh of her inner lips, parting them as she lapped at her wetness. Mindy began to cum, almost immediately.

The sounds of his wife's arousal inflamed Tom's lust, and his hand went to his cock automatically. It was laying like a rigid pipe along his leg, and he stroked it as he peered at the lovers, visible only by the light of the moon through the half-drawn shades. Mindy was cumming harder and more vocally than she had ever cum with him, but he wasn't offended. Indeed, her arousal only fueled his own, and he clutched harder to his throbbing manhood. He couldn't believe the tableau laid out before him, and if his mind could take a snapshot, it would be of this moment:

His wife, her head thrown back and to one side, jaws clenched tightly as she squealed her pleasure; her breasts, those gorgeous mounds of flesh he loved so much, their nipples being twisted and pulled agonizingly by her own fingers; her muscular legs clenching, drawn possessively around the shoulders of her lover...and below that, the long brown hair of the woman who was absolutely rocking her world, now pulled from it's bun, covering both shoulders like a shiny blanket; the long, curving backbone and slender waist, leading to an ass as perfect as he could ever imagine; the ball of her pussy, encased there in white cotton, the shape discernable between those long, lean thighs; her hands, forcing those other thighs apart, her head a blur of motion between them.

Tom listened to their sounds, drawn into the ménage like a third segment, until Mindy began to catch her breath. Then, self-consciously, he stepped back into the shadows, in the corner of the room, and waited. The two women kissed again, Deena sliding up the perspiring body of her lover like a snake, as Mindy's hands went to her ass.

"Ohhhhh, god!" his wife panted. "I haven't cum like that in years!" Deena laughed, a low, lusty sound, deep in her throat.

"I'm glad you liked it. You needed that, you know." She chuckled again and said, "As if you didn't know it!" She kissed Mindy again, and Mindy suddenly pushed her over onto her back.

"We're not through, you know," she whispered, and Tom felt a surge of excitement course through his body. His wife was going to eat HER, next! Mindy began her slide down the brunette's long body, as Deena's head went back.

Soon Deena was imitating his wife; her hips undulating, her hard flat belly rising and falling as she moaned her approval. Mindy was noisily slurping away at the Doctor's pussy, which appeared in the sparse light, to be clean-shaven. Tom slid his zipper silently down and pulled his cock from his slacks. He desperately craved some relief. Watching Mindy's head between the legs of the lean beauty was driving him crazy with lust, and he stepped forward for a better view, just as Deena rose up onto her elbows to watch the housewife eat her.

She saw him. The surprise was evident on her face, but it didn't last long. She smiled at Tom, then licked her lips as she ground her cunt against his wife's lips. "That's it, baby," she groaned, sliding forward. "Lick me inside out. Make me cum." Mindy gasped, her excitement level rising as Deena began to talk dirty to her, and slipped her legs off the end of the bed, kneeling on the floor, right before her excited husband! She pulled Deena by the legs, until she was once again able to bury her face in the brunette's smooth snatch.

Tom's lust was at fever pitch, now, watching from only 2 feet away, as his wife made love to the woman he so wanted to fuck. His hand moved rapidly over his cock as he watched. Deena's face, he now saw in the moonlight, was shiny with the fluids she had pulled from his wife, and she was watching him excitedly as she spoke to Mindy.

"Oooh, yeah! That's good," she urged. "Oh, god...your tongue feels so good. Stick it in me deeper, Mindy. Yeah!" Deena knew the lust her words were inspiring, and she watched excitedly as Tom's hand frantically stroked the length of his generous cock. She wanted that cock deep inside her, but she wanted something else. She wanted to watch him fuck his wife, first. That would be so hot!

"Do it," she said aloud, nodding at Mindy's upthrust ass before him.

There was no hesitation. Tom stepped to either side of Mindy's legs, leaned over the end of the bed, and found her pussy with his throbbing member. He slid it home as she raised her head in surprise.

Deena quickly put her hand behind Missy's head and pulled her back down over her aching pussy. "Don't stop," she gasped. "Whatever happens, don't stop." She pressed the redhead's head down as Tom began to stroke into her, and suddenly his hand was covering hers, forcing his wife's face against her cunt. Their eyes locked, and as Tom fucked his wife furiously, he stared into the brunette's passion-glazed eyes.

Suddenly...too soon, he was cumming, and Mindy's cunt spasmed around his pumping tool as she reached her orgasm with him. Only Deena seemed still in control as she watched the couple climax before her. Her eyes suddenly alert, she urged them on, now needing that release herself.

"That's it. Cum for me, Mindy! Oh, yeah, Tom...fill her up!" Her words inspired and excited them, and both husband and wife groaned their pleasure loudly as their bodies reacted. Tom felt the last strong contractions of his balls as Mindy's tortured cunt milked him greedily, and watched the Doctor's face, as she reached for her own pleasure.

His thumb on her clit did it. Deena suddenly tensed, her knees pulling toward her body, as he reached beyond his wife's head and stroked her throbbing button.

"Oh, GOD!!!!" Tom's thumb and Mindy's tireless tongue soon conspired to bring her to a shattering, convulsing climax. Only when she had ceased to shudder, and her breathing had begun to return to normal, did the pair relent.

Mindy raised her head and swiveled her neck around, her lips questing for Tom's. Her face was glazed with Deena's slickness, her lips smelling of pussy. Tom licked her puckered mouth before settling his lips over hers, and then he kissed her, tasting the sweetness of two women. His dick reacted, flexing once inside her before her pussy expelled him.

"Oh, god, Tom," she gasped, her head settling on Deena's thigh. She could feel him against her backside. He was still engorged and getting harder, and she knew, this time, it was destined for Deena. "I can't take any more," she lied. She inhaled the other woman's musky aroma and thought briefly about spending another few minutes there, then decided to relinquish her spot between those long legs to her husband.

"Help me up."

Tom pushed himself upright and put his hands under Mindy's arms, lifting the exhausted woman to her feet. His arms encircled her naked body and they kissed again. Mindy felt the throbbing of his cock against her thigh and pulled from his lips. She whispered, "I don't think we're finished here, honey." He pulled back, looking at her questioningly, and she nodded toward the prone beauty on the bed. A quick smile and a wink, and he understood.

"Seriously?" he asked. When Mindy put her hand against his butt and pushed him gently toward the bed, he smiled.

"I'll do my best," he said jokingly over his shoulder.

Mindy chuckled, glancing at the Doctor, and noting her look of interest as she saw Tom's cock swinging toward her. "Oh, don't worry. I'll be watching," she promised. She slipped back into the same darkened corner her husband had occupied earlier, her hand already sliding down her belly.

Deena raised herself back up onto her elbows, her legs still spread. "Hi, lover," she said softly, glancing toward the shadow of Mindy. "You know I've been waiting for this." Tom crawled over her, his cock getting harder with every pulse of his heart. "I know," he said. "So have I." His lips met hers, and she pulled him down onto her as she reclined. There was no need for foreplay; her pussy was ready for him. It swallowed him easily as her hand sought him and guided him to her core.

"Ohhhhh, yes," she hissed, as she felt him fill her completely. "You're so hard, so.....god!" He was already beginning to stroke, his need for her immediate. His cock, coated with his own wife's fluids, slid smoothly backward and forward within her velvety sheath as his hips pumped fluidly. He was forcing himself to go slowly, and his languid pace allowed her to build toward the inevitable crescendo.

Mindy watched, her finger working the agitated bud of her clit, and knew what pleasure the brunette was feeling. She knew Tom's pace, his tender touch, and the feel of his veiny cock deep inside her body. Her breathing was already getting shorter, her hips pumping beneath her hand.

Tom tried to hold himself. His balls should have been drained; the last of his fluid, even now, streaking Mindy's inner thighs, but he felt a new charge, like molten lava, deep within his body, and it ached to be released. The feel of Deena's clutching cunt muscles on his dick was leading him inexorably toward another climax. He slowed almost to a stop, and slid his arms under her thighs.

Deena was almost there. "Oh, god, don't stop now," she begged. She waited, clinging to the edge, as Tom raised himself up, lifting her knees with him. Suddenly, he was at a new angle, and his cock was stimulating new surfaces within her. She looked up at him, towering over her in the darkness, and gave herself over completely. Her voice became a plaintive whine.

"Oh, god. Oh, god. Ooooh, god," she chanted, as the sensations built rapidly. Suddenly, her overstimulated pussy exploded, its fluid coating his cock. Her whole body shook, and he held her tightly as he continued his inexorable rhythm within her. Watching her climax was empowering. He grew even harder, and his own orgasm began to build rapidly. It started deep within his balls, and boiled suddenly upward. Now there was no stopping it, and he stroked deep and hard, rocking the slender brunette's body.

When his first blast of overheated cum struck deep inside her, Deena lost all control. Her pussy spasmed madly and the feeling left her legs, as he filled her narrow canal. His roar of pleasure filled her ears, along with Mindy's. She looked over, and the housewife was sliding down the corner of the wall, her hand still moving over her own clit.

* * *

Later, when all three lay naked together, their lust satiated for the time being, Deena attempted to explain how to react to their child's need for attention. "You have to achieve a balance," she was saying, "between his desire for your time, and your own need to be together." Mindy suddenly laughed, her body convulsing under Deena's embrace. Deena was confused.

"What is it, hon?" she asked, one brow raised speculatively. "What's so dog-gone funny?" She noticed Tom was chuckling, too. What had she missed?

Mindy turned to face the doctor, smiling at her. Her eyes took in the brunette's graceful features and smoky eyes, and her sensual lips. "Oh, Deena," she said. "You're so cute sometimes." She glanced at Tom, who was resting comfortably between her own thighs, and smiled conspiratorily. "Didn't you hear Robbie at all, the whole time I was eating you, and Tom was behind me, making me see stars?" She laughed again, and Tom interrupted.

"It's okay, by the way," he said. "He finally gave up and went to sleep. You're a hell of a doctor!"

The laughter of three lovers filled the room.

gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers
12