A Little Respect Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aenerin..." I called, running into the bedroom, looking frantically around, only to be met with an animalish glare, the blood and the fighting having awakened something quite feral and frightening inside of the man before me.

"What?!"

He was hunched over on the floor and had been seeing to the vicious cuts which still bled underneath his clothing, his face covered in red smears, his fangs painfully pronounced as he snarled at me, not seeming too pleased at being interrupted.

I was a little scared at first, but on realising it was me, his eyes softened and he encouraged me to come over to him with the motion of his clawed hand.

"Sweet Caroline," he uttered, his voice rough and pained, "I'm sorry. I promised you I would return, did I not?"

"Yes...yes you did," I said, walking over to him, kneeling by his side and cupping his cheek in my hand.

He closed his eyes and sighed, my touch comforting to him.

"Let me see to your wounds, my love," I uttered, forcing him to sit down properly, rather than just crouching on the floor.

I touched his shoulder gingerly, which was where the worst cut was, and was about to undress him when I realised his hand was gripping my arm, his claw-like fingers crusted in dried blood.

"I do not want you to see..."

"But, I can help you," I protested.

"No..." he replied gently. "Had I been mortal I would have been killed seven times over, and although my body is already healing itself, you would not want to see the injuries I have. My armour is probably the only thing left holding my body together."

He attempted a smile, but winced instead.

"Then at least allow me a kiss," I begged, trying to hold back my tears.

"A kiss can be granted," he replied and we touched lips softly before I nuzzled my face against his neck, softly licking away the bloody marks that covered his skin.

"I am flattered you missed me so much," he whispered against my hair. "But then I knew you were the one for me. My beautiful, delicate Caroline."

"I just wanted you back safe," I told him, my eyes closed as I just held him, breathing in his familiar scent and feeling his cool skin against my face.

"I know," he smiled back, "And now I will be here for as long as you want me to be...my enemy is no more."

I was relieved to hear this and cuddled Aenerin close to my chest, his head resting on my breasts as he at least allowed me to wipe the blood from his face with a cloth and some water, which a maid and silently brought in for us.

I decided that the best thing for my love was to try and put him to bed, but he would not hear of it until he had bathed, so I let him alone, as that was what he seemed to want, and went to inform the captain of the guard that everything was well- well, as well as it could be. When I came back he was beneath the layers of furs we had on our bed. I made sure the shutters on all the windows were tightly closed, as was the door, and blew out the candles which had been gently lighting the room. Aenerin had bandaged himself, it seemed, and when I got in next to him, was sure not to disturb his slumber and not hold him too tightly. I simply placed my hand on his shoulder and fell asleep beside him. I was exhausted too, but he was with me now, and I could pretend everything I had just been through had simply been some horrific nightmare.

I was unsure how long we slept for, but it seemed like an age. It was dark when I awoke, but I could feel something I had not expected- it was Aenerin's hands and they were inching round my body, my back pressed up against his chest. I didn't move at first, letting him slide his rough claw-like fingers over my legs, past my thighs, lingering at my hips, before trailing smoothly up to my shoulders and then back down across my breasts.

I let out a contented sigh and finally turned round under the covers so that we faced each other.

"Be gentle with me," he whispered with a smile, taking my hands by the wrists and guiding them to his chest where I could feel hundreds of tiny scratches and cuts which were now scabbing over and healing. His entire body was scarred and torn and I whimpered at the thought of what had been done to him.

"Hush..." he replied, stroking hy cheek, "My love, don't cry...I am well. Really, you are so fragile. My body is healing well, better than even I had thought. There is no need to be upset."

"I just don't like the idea of you being hurt," I said, sniffing, not wanting him to think I was being stupid about this.

He laughed softly, pulling me close to his body, nuzzling his face up under my chin so that I craned my neck upwards. He kissed me just beneath my ear, then gently bit at the lobe, his movements delicate and soft.

"I want to make love to you," he purred, nibbling at me, his face pressed up against my neck. "I want to feel myself inside you again. All I can think about is you."

He slipped his hands around my back and pulled me close against his chest. I slipped my legs around his own, entwining my body with his, feeling that he was already aroused as his hardness brushed between my parted legs. It was strange. Every time he moved I could feel the scars on his body rub against my own soft skin- a slight scraping that made me realise how lucky I was to have Aenerin back with me. To have lost him after only knowing him for two days would have broken me apart.

I smoothed my hands through his hair as he took a firm hold of my hips, bringing me up so that he could softly suckle against my breasts. He enjoyed taking his time with me here and lapped like a cat might at a dish of full-cream milk- across my tender nipples until they stood up, hard and pink. He tweaked them between his teeth, not roughly, but enough to make me squirm, my gyrations causing him to lower me back down against him so that his now fully aroused shaft lay against my belly, letting me see the instrument that had brought me so much pleasure both the other night and in my lustful fantasies.

I curled my hands around his shaft and softly pulled, its thickness meaning I could not circle it fully in one hand alone. His skin here was softer than anywhere else, fleshy and moist. From my days as a tavern wench I could never remember any male companion I had been forced to sleep with ever being this well formed, or as hard. They had always been drunks who had spent no more time with me than was needed, but with Aenerin I felt like even an eternity would not be enough for us to explore each other.

"Why are you smiling so?" he asked silkily. "Am I amusing you?"

"No," I smiled back at him. "I was just thinking some very sentimental thoughts- silly thoughts."

"Were they about me?"

"Yes," I nodded, stroking his length right to the tip, and then smoothly back down again.

That made a small gasp of pleasure escape from my lover's lips. He lay back fully into the soft warmth of the furs and closed his eyes, letting me work at him, my skilful fingers drawing out moan after pleasured moan from his body.

"Ah...I need you Caroline," he uttered as I brought my head down and licked him ever so lightly across the tip of his shaft, before dancing my tongue across his inner thigh, teasing him into almost losing control.

He reached out with a movement I barely noticed and took both my hands, pulling me up with the strength only a vampire could have. Yes, all the way up his body so that I sat upright in his lap. He settled my hands on his shoulders and looked deep into my eyes.

"You're beautiful..." he said, kissing me delicately on the lips. "Your look alone could heal every scar I have ever suffered."

"Now you're being the soppy one," I complained, but he shook his head and leant in for another kiss. This time he held it and I felt his fangs lengthen as he pulled me down flat onto the bed with him, the faint taste of blood in my mouth as he softly bit my lip and sucked on it.

I rolled with him as he positioned himself on top of me and I knew that this was it. I was already wet for him, simply the look in his eyes and the feel of his body against mine had aroused so many feelings, I could not help myself becoming slick and expectant for him.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes," I nodded, and he smiled.

It was almost as if I melted onto him. There was no resistance between us and as he pushed forwards, he parted me with a single stroke. I began to slide up and down his body while he held me around the waist, guiding me onto him. Slowly and tenderly we moved against each other.

Everywhere tingled, his slightest movement sending electric shivers through my body. I was slick with lust, but not a lust that wanted him to be rough or dominant. This time I wanted to feel every thrust, every slow rhythmical parting of my body as he buried himself deep inside me, withdrawing and then slipping back in, his smooth length gripped tightly inside my body, almost as if I didn't want him to let him go.

I moaned out loud as he grasped my breasts and moulded them with his claw-like hands, pinching my nipples again softly, before raising his head and sucking at them, grazing them lightly with his teeth.

"Uhhh," I cried as he bit carefully into the soft flesh of my left breast, a faint trickle of blood oozing out into his waiting mouth. He sucked at me a little harder, his face buried in my chest, licking and nipping at me while I drove my hips harder against him, wanting to feel all of him as far inside me as I could manage.

"You taste like fire," he moaned, licking across my neck now, his fangs grazing my throat. I felt his hands inch around my firm backside and draw me onto him as he raised his hips to meet my own downwards thrusts, and with that he speared deep inside me, going further than he had before, further than even I thought was possible.

"You are so tight, so slick..." he uttered against my neck, while digging his claws into my soft skin, which did nothing more than make me push even harder against him as he thrust back out, then drove straight back in again.

I whimpered something unintelligible as he bit into my throat, his fangs piecing my neck with an effortless grace, my blood oozing from the small puncture wounds and across his teasing, sucking lips. I felt as if he were drinking my very soul as he clung onto me, pleasuring me as he satisfied his thirst.

"Aenerin, I am so close..." I muttered, but all he did was bite deeper into my skin, so softly and with so much gentle passion I began to sob as I climaxed around him. It was just a tingle at first but it began to build and build until I didn't know where the pleasure had began, but all my body was quivering with orgasmic contractions. My hands bunched up into his hair and my legs squeezed round him, my insides contracting and shaking and releasing a warm wave of wetness that made Aenerin's shaft feel even better inside me.

Normally after such an intense moment I could never even think of climaxing again, it normally hurt a little, in a way I couldn't quite describe, but this time I just wanted to keep going.

"That felt good," he growled deeply against me, nuzzling up under my neck, licking the wounds so that they healed. "I felt like your entire body was drawing me inside you, that you were consuming me, sucking me in."

He pushed me flat onto my back and levered his weight down on top of me so that I could look up at him through his cascading mass of thick black hair.

Whether it was the fact that I was not thinking properly due to what had just happened or that I hadn't fed since the day before, the sight of his bare neck was too much for me to take and I pulled him down onto me and sank my fangs hard into the flesh just below his collar bone, my head pressing against his chest.

He moaned, as with my new found strength and lust, I hauled him close to me, pinning his arms so that he couldn't move. Crouched over him, I drank, while ever so slowly lowering myself up and down onto his straining member.

Aenerin cried out something my blood hazed mind couldn't make out, but it sounded as if he was enjoying it, so I grasped at him a little tighter, licking his wounds better before bringing my lips to his ear where I began to whisper.

"This time you're the one who won't be getting away," I uttered, grazing my fangs down the side of his cheek, planting little soft kisses across his face where I nicked the skin. "I'm going to make sure I give you everything you desire, and you won't be able to stop me. I'm going to make you feel like you have never felt before."

"Why? What are you going to do to me, oh mistress?" he smiled, playing along.

I smoothed my hands across his body, admiring, even with the scars, the wonderful contour to his chest, which led down to his tight, smooth belly and the thick swathe of dark hair across his groin, the rest of him hidden by my own body. I pushed his hair back from his eyes and smiled, loving the way my own face was reflected in his intent crystalline eyes.

I said nothing, but smiled wickedly, pulling up and off of him and rolling him over so that he faced down into the furs. I immediately began to rub his back with my own delicate fingers, massaging his body and tracing his outline with more love than I had ever felt for another being.

"That feels nice," he murmured, growling a little as I began to massage him with the rest of my body. I slid up onto his back, pressing my breasts against his skin as I writhed almost painfully slowly over him, my hands everywhere, teasing and caressing.

"Please, let me turn over," he begged, but I wouldn't let him, my own strength allowing me to hold him down for as long as I wanted. He complained immensely, but I knew he was enjoying it really. Finally I let him turn back over, and when he did, I took another long teasing massage of his body with my own, touching everything apart from his most sensitive of parts, this time using my mouth as well, starting at his head and working my way down to his toes.

Kissing his body made me want him even more, especially when I got to his thighs. I nipped at the inside of his legs and he almost exploded right there.

"Just get on top of me," he ordered, his fangs glistening as he growled out his order. "I want you to feel this."

"No," I whispered, shaking my head as I leant in and took his shaft fully in my mouth, running my tongue across the tip and swirling it in soft, pleasurable patterns. I held onto the base with my other hand, tugging softly as I worked him hard with my mouth. His back arched immediately and he had to hold himself back from thrusting into my wet mouth. He had always been a gentleman in this respect and never treated me roughly, as the thing I hated the most was being forced to do anything which made me gag. Still, he rested his clawed hand lightly on the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair, muttering encouraging words to me as I kept sucking his very hard member.

I changed positions and felt him pull my legs closer to his face, running his cheek up my leg, biting the soft flesh of my inner thigh.

"Let me pleasure you too," he purred, and I couldn't resist the invitation.

So I straddled him, our heads opposite ends to each other, yet as I took all of him in my mouth I felt the softest of licks across my own, still throbbing, lips. I quivered in pleasure, letting him ever so lightly run his tongue across my opening, each touch as light as a feather and all the more arousing, as all I wanted right then was to suddenly turn around, jump on top of him, and feel him slide back deep inside of me. But I waited. I waited and concentrated on giving him pleasure, although through my own it was becoming all the more difficult. I began moaning around his shaft, the vibrations from my throat causing Aenerin to harden even more and grasp a clump of my hair in his hand. He was certainly enjoying this.

"Caroline," he moaned, "I'm so close..."

"So am I," I replied, pulling off of his shaft before oh so slowly clamping my lips back around him and inching my way down until he filled my throat.

"I have to have to be inside you," he moaned, thrusting his tongue deep within me, as if by mimicking what he would feel like, it would persuade me to do as he asked.

"Please, Caroline, I need you."

He hardly needed to beg. I was so lustful to feel him inside me again I rolled off of him and looked down into his pleasure wracked face.

"My love," I smiled, kissing his lips, and running my tongue over his sharp fangs.

"Now, Caroline, stop your sport..."

I couldn't resist and slid on top of him, straddling his hard, straining member, one leg either side of his. I slowly lowered myself down onto his tip, feeling him part me and prize me apart. I was wet from my first time round and slipped slickly all the way onto him, his shaft engulfing me.

He grasped my breasts and thrust his hips hard up at me, slipping and sliding against my damp flesh, the wet sound only adding to his desire. He flung his head back, mouth open as he suddenly shook, his body quivering as he released into me, so warm and hard, the feeling tilting me over the edge and I enjoyed the very first occasion when I have ever been brought to climax twice in very close succession. The feeling shook me from the very core of my being and I held my lover's wounded form so tightly, for a moment I must have blacked out, as the next thing I remember is Aenerin laying beside me, stroking my hair back, a very satisfied look upon his face.

"Are you alright?" he asked gently, placing a delicate kiss on my lips. He tasted faintly of blood and I licked my tongue across the spot he had touched me with his mouth.

"I think so," I smiled. "You're not a dream are you?"

"No...I am quite definitely here," he replied, pulling the covers up over us both, as he seemed to know- even without me telling him- that although I no longer truly felt the cold, I still enjoyed snuggling down into the warmth of the furs on our bed. It felt so nice, the softness of our coverings and the strong, firm body of Aenerin so close to me.

"When I'm with you I almost feel as though I am alive again," he said quietly. "When I was away, I just longed to return, but I knew that if I did not fight off this menace to my lands, you along with every other person who lives on my estate might suffer. I had a reason to fight...you just helped push me on...and come home in one piece...well...relatively. It may be some time before I heal completely. The enemy was not stupid and brought silver plated weapons with them. Every time I was injured it felt as though I was being branded with a red hot poker. This is something I must warn you about in due course. Some things can be fatal to ones such as us."

"What about this?" I asked, planing a long, sensual kiss on the side of his neck.

He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Deadly," he replied, "You have no idea what affect that has on me."

"Oh, I think I do," I grinned, smoothing my hand down across his chest and then further to where his still slightly hardened shaft lay.

"I think you may wear me out. I'm not as young as I used to be," Aenerin replied, trying to look all serious, which was something I found so appealing about him as it never worked and he just looked incredibly cute instead.

I touched the side of his face with my hand, running my fingers across his smooth, cold, skin.

"Maybe we should just give orders for everyone to have a day off tomorrow."

"An excellent idea, my Lady," Aenerin nodded. "I think the estate will be able to cope for a day left to its own devices. It will also make you very popular, if this is the first command you make as my lover."

"I was thinking more that we could spend the whole day in bed than anything else."

"Typical."

Aenerin rolled his eyes, but still turned round so that he could put both his arms around me and bring me in close to his chest.