A Long Hard Road Out of Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

I dropped Lena off at the airport on Friday, and promised to be there on Sunday evening.

Lena had already told me that I could pack up and crash at her apartment, so I packed up all the clothes I needed, along with my PS3 and Xbox 360, and terminated my lease on the apartment. I lost my deposit, but that was ok. I said fuck it, grabbed my shit, loaded up My Baby, and got the fuck out of there.

I had $300 in my pocket for gas and food. It was all I was going to need for my trip. I had a cooler on my passenger seat with Gatorade in it and my PSP was hooked into my stereo with a tape deck adapter for sound, and the cigarette lighter power adapter keeping it up and running.

I rarely listen to the radio when I drive, but as I was pulling out of my complex, I had the radio on instead of the PSP. I figured I'd listen to KUPD for a bit, since I wouldn't be hearing it again anytime soon.

I smiled as I got onto I-10 heading west, and the most appropriate song I could think of came on the radio.

Marilyn Manson isn't my favorite artist, but he sure knew what he was talking about when he sang "Long Hard Road Out of Hell."

I sang along with it, then after it finished, I turned on my PSP and listened to some other Metal as I drove out of Hell with a smile on my face, and into my future. The future that Lena and I are building together.

-------------------------

Afterword:

Now you know, ladies and gentlemen. Now you know why I don't give a rat's ass about WHY a cheater cheats. Now you know why I put a black lady as the female lead in most of my tales to help pick the "hero" up after he falls. Love it or hate it, that's your choice. It happened to me.

I.D.