A Long Time Coming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You keep slamming, harder and faster, and I start to call out your name again and again. I can't believe the pace at which you are moving, it seems almost too fast for any person to move. I can feel as every inch penetrates me and then is pulled away to prepare for the next onslaught. My feet are slipping on the hardwood floors of your room and I almost unable to hold myself up as I am still recovering from the rest of the evenings play.

The burning inside begins as I start to scream. I am yelling so loudly that I barely hear you as you let out a moan and explode inside of me. I can feel our mixing liquids as they drip out of me and down my thighs, which are still clad in my stockings. You lie against my back and kiss my tattoo. You pull out of me, fall onto the bed and pull me against your chest. I tell you that I want you again, but that I am just too tired. You say that there is always time for more in the morning. I lay listening to your heart and the sound of your breathing as they lull me to sleep.

12