A Long Time Coming Ch. 04

Story Info
Dealing with past issues.
7.6k words
4.8
30.8k
52

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 08/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was taking Jade to The Grove for their first official date. Neither of them had been out on the town since meeting at the very same place. Although they spent as much time as they could together, they agreed to slow things down. Jade needed the time to get accustomed to having Alex in her life without the distraction of sex, not that it was easy for either of them. Briana was spending the weekend at Judy's. Now Jade was ready to resume a more intimate relationship with Alex.

She thought long and hard about what to wear and settled on something simple; a short form fitting emerald green dress. It showed off her legs to perfection. The dress had thin shoulder straps and a scooped neckline that showed only a hint of the top of breasts. With pearl accessories, she was set. Alex wore dark dress slacks, a dress shirt and a sports jacket.

There was already a substantial crowd when they entered the club. By twelve thirty the place would be packed. Alex hoped to be on his way home with Jade shortly after that.

He and Jade mingled a bit, stopping to talk to people Alex knew and then moving on. They danced to a few slow tunes and generally acted like a couple in love. It was just shy of twelve O'clock when they ran into Cameron and his date, Lauren.

Coming up behind Alex, Cameron tapped his brother on the shoulder.

"Hey Brother, how's it going?" he inquired with a wicked smirk when he saw Jade.

"It's going great," Alex answered before introducing Jade to Lauren.

"A pleasure to see you again, Jade," Cameron said.

"Nice seeing you again too, Cam," she replied fondly, noticing how tightly his date was clinging to him.

"Have you known each other long?" Lauren asked Cameron, surprised at Jade's familiarity with him.

"I met Jade at my parents; she's Mom's assistant," Cameron explained.

"You haven't run away," he said to Jade, "so I assume you're enjoying the work. Mom's a sweetheart, but she can be a bit of a dragon when something isn't done to her liking."

"I love working for her. She's a little intimating at times, but we seem to work well together. So, no sign of the dragon yet," Jade teased.

Cameron chuckled. "That's great."

"How long are you going to be here?" Alex interjected.

"We'll be around for another hour and then we're calling it a night," Cameron said.

"By the way, Mom and Dad are here," he threw out, grinning at Alex before taking Lauren by the hand and bidding them goodnight.

"Alex, maybe we should leave," Jade entreated.

She didn't know what his parents would think of their relationship and wasn't eager to find out in a public place. After all, she was the hired help, not someone in their social circle.

"Sweetheart, there's nothing to be worried about," Alex said, caressing her back. "I only wanted to solidify our relationship before I introduced you to them; now is as good a time as any. We won't go looking for them, but if we run into them, then we'll make our relationship known. Ok?"

Stroking his chest, she sighed and relented, "Ok, baby."

Alex's eyebrow arched. That was the first time Jade had referred to him with an endearment. He liked it; it meant she was taking possession of him. He was hers in her mind and heart.

They were dancing a half hour later when Alex heard his name being called. Looking up from Jade's sultry eyes, he encountered his mother and father. He felt Jade stiffen in his arms and then she relaxed as he held her closer.

"Mom, Dad," he greeted.

At his mother's purposeful look he said, "Jade and I have been together for a few weeks."

"Why didn't you tell us?" she asked, taking note of how he phrased his announcement.

Adam chuckled before giving her a reminder.

"Mom, when have I ever offered information about my relationships?"

"Huh!" she grunted. "Well, never and you always said very little when asked. But we know Jade."

"That was reason enough not to say anything. I didn't want you cutting off my head if I screwed up and you lost an assistant," he pointed out.

"You've inherit your good sense from me son; I don't think you had anything to worry about," Jacob pitched in.

Turning to Jade Diana said, "I'm sorry we're talking over you dear, but since my son became a grown man we've had to pry information out of him or use our spies," she teased.

"It wasn't entirely his fault," Jade said, relieved. "I didn't know what you'd think of us being together since I'm working for you."

"Well, it's a surprise, I must admit," Diana said. "I didn't have a clue that you were interested in each other. As for working for me, that doesn't matter, dear. What matters is that my son is happy and you are happy with him. From the looks of it, I'd say that was covered."

Jade flushed at the knowing look in her eyes.

"Now that everything is out in the open, we'll leave you two alone to enjoy the rest of the evening," Jacob said taking Diana's arm and steering her away from them.

Jade sighed and leaned against Alex. She conceded, "That wasn't bad at all."

He softly brushed his lips against her forehead. "Mom really likes you, Dad too. If I mess this up, I'm in trouble."

"Well, I don't see that happening," Jade stated with conviction and a small smile.

*

On the way to Alex's place, he kept one hand on the steering wheel and the other on her thigh. Just that touch managed to send warm tingles through her body. They hadn't made love for weeks, but that didn't mean Jade hadn't thought about it often. She was now almost dizzy with anticipation.

When they finally arrived at his home, Jade was as jittery as she had been the first time.

After entering the great room, from a hidden wall panel Alex bathed the area in mood lighting and turned on the stereo. He took off his jacket and after Jade sat comfortably on the sofa, poured Camus Cognac in a snifter for himself and sparkling apple juice for Jade in a wine glass. She had no moral issue with alcohol; she just didn't like the taste.

She sat in the circle of his arms and enjoyed the music and the warmth of his body. By the time she finished her drink she'd transitioned from nervous to amorous. She placed her glass on the coffee table and took the drink from a surprised Alex, placing it on the table as well. Standing up, she tugged on his hand urging him to his feet.

Arching his eyebrow, he smiled and asked, "Are you going to have your way with me now?"

Jade pulled him close, wrapping both arms around his waist. Breathing in the woodsy scent of his cologne and the earthy scent of man, she responded. "Ummmm, I certainly hope so."

Alex quickly stepped back from her and hoisted her up and over his shoulder in a fireman's carry.

"Alex!" she squeaked. "Put me down. I feel like a piece of meat."

Slapping her butt, he retorted, "You are a piece of meat; a fine ass piece of meat at that."

He continued on to the bedroom, not setting her back on her feet until they were beside his bed.

Quickly, he undressed her, but Jade suddenly wasn't of a mind to hurry. She tugged his shirt out of his slacks, slowly unbuttoned it and slid it off of his broad shoulders. Once his chest was bared, she felt the silky pelt of hair, stroking it all over and murmuring her pleasure. Alex's penis joined the party, slowly rising to the occasion, as it were.

With care, she unbuckled his belt and slipped it out of the loops. Once it was off, she popped open the button at the top of his slacks and looked up at him. His eyes were intent on her breasts which sported large dark flinty nipples.

Unable to stop himself, Alex stroked her breasts with his thumbs. His eyes caught her gaze when he lifted her ample bosom and her breath seized in her throat. He could feel the heat of her body and didn't know how long he could endure her slow seduction.

Jade unzipped his slacks and pulled them down to his knees revealing his silky navy blue briefs. His cock was long and hard, straining to be released. She rubbed her hand along his length, from the base to the head, humming as she stroked over the spot wet formed by his pre-cum.

Her pussy was moist and throbbing, threatening to distract her from her game plan.

She needed Alex so badly.

It was time to ramp up the pace.

Quickly she pulled his briefs down and gently urged him rearward until the back of his knees hit the bed. With a peck on his lips and a light pressure on his chest, she ordered, "Sit."

Alex grinned and dutifully sat.

Jade knelt to take off his shoes and socks and removed his briefs and slacks completely. She rose and for a moment she just stood there looking at him; a magnificent naked specimen of manhood and all hers.

Pushing him back so that he laid across the bed, she crawled on top of him and straddled his waist.

"Hands behind your head," she commanded, smiling.

Alex eyes darkened as he did as she instructed.

"Damn, you're sexy, baby. Use me," he whispered.

Jade leaned forward and stroked up and down his chest with both hands, from his shoulders to his belly. She watched as his beautiful blue eyes shone with desire. His chest heaved as his ardor increased and more pre-cum oozed from the wide slit of his penis.

"Jade," he groaned.

When he had her full attention, he said, "I love you, baby, more than I ever thought possible. This isn't just sex, we're making love."

Stunned, Jade gasped.

"I love you too, Alex. You're everything I've ever wanted or needed in a man."

Leaning down, she tenderly kissed his lips, pressing her body against his, the hair on his chest rasping her sensitive nipples. Forgetting her order, Alex slid one hand under her hair to hold her head, deepening the kiss, while the other hand roamed up and down her back.

Then, breaking the connection, he whispered, "Love you, baby."

Jade, taking charge for a moment longer, held his head as she kissed him with a thoroughness that left both of them breathless. Sliding her tongue into his mouth, she engaged his in an erotic dance of passion. Alex loved the feel of her hot breath and the taste of her mouth.

Rolling over, he moved up the bed and placed Jade underneath his straining body. Stroking her wet, slippery folds with his fingers, he was treated to a flood of juices that made his cock jerk.

He murmured words of love as he slid a long finger past the glistening folds into the humid channel of her feminine core. As her breathing increased, he added another finger, gliding along on her flowing juices. Languidly he stroked, building the fire, testing her heat and desire.

Soon he was stroking her with his thumb teasing her clitoris. Jade's entire body was in flames as her orgasm neared and she gasped at the burgeoning pleasure.

"Alex...Alex... ooooooh...ooooh, baby...baby... ahhh...baby...faster...faster. So close... aggggggghhhhh, Alexxxxxx!"

She screamed in the throes of a swirling climax just as Alex urgently got to his knees, held his cock at it base and slipped the head into her spasming pussy. Slowly and with some effort, he steadily slid all the way to the base, firmly seating himself in her tight pussy.

Taking only a few seconds for Jade to adjust to his girth, he started plunging into her at a dizzying pace, taking her higher still. Faster and harder he plunged in and out until he threw back his head and shouted his own release.

Cum spewed from his cock, easing her trail to ecstasy, drenching her with his white hot seed.

*

Jade awakened to a feeling of complete bliss. Even before she was fully conscious, she was aware of Alex's hands caressing her body. She stretched while he continued his ministrations, feeling a luscious ache in her core, his penis hot and hard against her buttocks.

"Good Morning," he whispered, kissing her shoulder.

"Mmmm. Morning, Alex."

Turning to face him, Jade shuddered as the hair on his chest tickled her nipples. She breathed in deeply, taking in the scent of their love making. Sex was an awesome smell.

"What are our plans for today," she asked as she stroked his chest.

"After I have hot sweaty sex with you again, I thought breakfast and then more hot sweaty sex," Alex grinned.

"That sounds wonderful," Jade said almost drowning in the pools of his deep blue eyes. "I love your body. It's smooth in places, silky hair in others and hard through and through. I love having you inside of me."

"Good thing, too," Alex replied, "because I intend to be in you as often as I can manage."

"Let's do it!" Jade said eagerly.

Laughing, she climbed on top of him, seating herself on his erection; she tilted her hips so that he slid into her slowly, but straight to the balls. Rocking urgently she rode both of them into sweet oblivion.

*

They snoozed after their morning lovemaking and then shared a shower which resulted in Alex taking her hard and fast against the shower wall. He had a lot of stamina, not that Jade was complaining. To the contrary, she was enjoying every minute of it. She had never felt so loved or so free to express her love.

After the shower they both talked to Briana on the phone.

Later, they sank down onto the sofa. Not in the mood to dress, they wore nothing more than fluffy white terry robes. It made a comfortable spacious lounging place to bask in their love for each other. In this intimate setting they shared a plate of fresh fruit and talked about their feelings amid kisses and tender caresses.

It was some time later before they could think of other things.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have a five day seminar the first week of October, in Gainesville," Alex said. "It's part of my continuing education. I'm not looking forward to a whole week without you, but I know you can't take off work or take Briana out of school. Even if you could, you'd be alone most of the day.

"Do you have these often?" Jade asked, nibbling on her bottom lip, already getting anxious about being separated from him so soon.

"It's mandatory that I do forty hours a year. This particular seminar will fill that requirement in the one week," Alex explained.

Sighing, Jade admitted, "I'm going to miss you so much, but you're right, I couldn't miss work. The event planning has picked up a lot since the middle of summer. Besides, it's too early in the year to take Briana out of school for an entire week and I wouldn't want to leave her."

"I'm going to miss you both, but especially our time together. Why don't you and I just fill up on love now while we have the chance," Alex said, and then with a growl, he pushed Jade onto her back while frantically opening her robe.

*

Sunday afternoon they headed over to Judy's house to pick up Briana. On the way Jade casually mentioned that Briana's pre-school, Kids Learning Academy, was having a meet and greet for the parents on the twentieth.

"Is Jackson going to be there?" Alex asked.

"Not likely," Jade said. "He hasn't seen her in three months and I have no reason to believe he would be interested in coming. I stopped a while back trying to guilt him into seeing Briana. Even when he did spend time with her, he wasn't all that pleasant to have around."

Alex was thoughtful for a few moments before he spoke.

"Since he's not going to be there, would you mind if I came?"

She looked at him surprised.

"You don't need to give me that look," he chuckled, "you know I'm crazy about Briana. I want to see what they're teaching her and how she's doing in school."

"She's crazy about you, too," Jade said. "As for the meet and greet, I'd love it if you came with us."

"Ok, I'll put it on my calendar," he promised.

*

They stayed a while at Judy's talking to her and her husband, Terrance. They got to Jade's apartment around five o'clock. Alex took her overnight bag out of the car while she got Briana's. They didn't pay any attention to the car pulling in a few parking spaces down.

Briana grabbed Alex's hand and looked up at him smiling.

Seeing the obviously happy couple with the child, the man exiting the car frowned.

As they headed to the apartment, Jade heard her name being called.

"Hey, Jade!"

"Damn," she thought, "why today of all days?"

Jade turned, watching Jackson leisurely walk toward them. Immediately she noticed that he was wearing what looked to be new clothes, several gold chains and new high top sneakers.

"Probably purchased by his mother or some sugar mama," she surmised.

Mentally shaking her head, she thought, "This man is not my problem anymore, thank God."

They waited as Jackson approached. When he was close enough, he reached down to touch Briana's cheek, but she turned her head and backed up into Alex.

"What's the matter, baby. You're not happy to see Daddy. I know I was gone for a while, but I'm here now," he said.

Getting no response, he glared at Jade, obviously pissed.

"I was in the area and decided to stop by on Saturday. Your car was here, but you didn't answer the door. I thought you were just trying to avoid me, but your neighbor said you were gone for the weekend," Jackson said giving Alex the once over.

"Was there something in particular you wanted, Jackson?"

Jade didn't intend to give him any explanation of where she spent her time. She was glad he hadn't bothered to call her cell phone; he would have found a way to ruin her weekend.

"I wanted to see Briana," he said.

"Well, you can see her now," she said, gritting her teeth.

The last thing she wanted was to spend time with him, but she didn't want to give him any reason to say she wouldn't let him see his daughter. However, she would have liked it if he'd had a better attitude.

"Come on, baby, let's go inside," Alex said to Jade.

Briana was still clutching his hand.

Jackson's head snapped back and his eyes flashed when he heard Alex call Jade baby. He didn't like the way Briana was clinging to him either.

Jade unlocked the door and they all went inside.

Jackson turned to Jade once they were in the living room.

"Who's the dude?" he asked with a sullen glance toward Alex.

"The dude is Alex McCord," Alex responded, holding out his hand to Jackson after he put down Jade's bag.

Jackson looked at his hand and reluctantly shook it when he noticed Briana watching.

Jade invited him to sit on the sofa hoping his visit would be a short one.

"Can I get anyone a drink?" She asked.

"I want some juice, Mommy," Briana said following Jade into the kitchen.

"No." Jackson said bluntly.

"What about you Alex?"

"Nothing for me, baby," he said.

While Jade poured Briana's drink, Jackson decided to satisfy his curiosity about Alex.

"When did you meet Jade?" he asked.

Alex didn't see a reason not to indulge in a little chit chat, but he knew one thing for sure, he was not leaving Jade and Briana alone with this guy.

"A few months back," Alex answered coolly.

"Is this serious or something?" Jackson asked with a frown.

"Why do you ask? Are you still interested in Jade?" Alex questioned softly, cutting to the chase.

"Look, man," Jackson said with a bit of an attitude, "I just want to know since you look like you spend time around my daughter."

Not batting an eye, Alex said, "I assure you that I'm no threat to Briana. Feel free to Google me. That's Alex J. McCord, Attorney at Law."

Leaning forward and keeping his voice low and calm, he asked, "Anything else?"

Jackson didn't know if he wanted to tell Alex to go to hell or punch him. But he thought better of doing either and simply said petulantly, "No."

Jade was watching the exchange in the kitchen, but couldn't make out what they were saying. She was hoping it wouldn't get heated, especially in front of Briana.

Alex knew exactly why Jackson was questioning his relationship with Jade and it had nothing to do with Briana. The man was likely just realizing that his access to Jade, even in a superficial way, was closed.