A Long Time Cumming

Story Info
I tease you, my slut.
4.2k words
4.36
51.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s been a month since we were last together, a long month apart. As we see each other for the first time – the first time in what now seems an eternity – the excitement that has been building in you all week starts to boil over. You have been waiting for this day for a month, and it makes every part of your body tingle knowing that it has finally come.

For the first time in a long time I wrap my arms around your body, and hold you tight against me. You grin at me until I kiss you passionately, then taking your hand in mine and picking up my bag, I lead you off to the hotel where we shall be staying the weekend.

It’s the fourth time we’ve met up this way in as many months, meeting each other in our special city, and spending the weekend together in a luxurious hotel. We walk along the boulevard, absorbed in each other, looking very much the couple in love.

We stroll into the foyer of the hotel, smiling like a couple who have only just fallen in love, glowing with joy.

I collect our key cards – and then arm in arm we walk towards the lift. Once we’re both inside the elevator I press the button for the 9th floor, and as the doors close I wrap my arms around you; I kiss you again, softly on your lips.

My entire attention is focussed on you as I say my first words since seeing you.

‘Are you ready to be my slut?’

You grin at me, obviously pleased at this new twist.

‘Yes, Master’ you whisper in an excited voice.

You’d been hoping I’d ask that question since we met up at the station, you love being my lover, but you lust for being my sex slave even more; it has been a while since you were.

I ask my next question, even though I already know the answer – I enjoy hearing it anyway.

‘When was the last time you came slut?’

‘The last time you touched me, Master.’

I smile at your obedience, to have not cum for a month, it’s the first time you’ve managed a whole month of being apart without a single orgasm. I know it must have been hard for you at times, those horny nights full of fantasies of me, yet no release of your sexual frustration. I know how sexually charged you must be right now.

It will have been worth it though, you once told me before how masturbation lost it’s appeal once you found out how good sex with me was, and I always make our times together something to be remembered.

The lift opens at our floor; we enter our room.

As soon as the door closes I give you my first command.

‘Stand still my slut, legs apart, hands behind your head. I want to inspect my toy for the weekend.’

The anticipation has been driving you mad since I first spoke the name ‘slut’, and as you stand there waiting for me – while I take things I my own pace – your eyes tell me of your plight. I can see the lust in them as you wish I’d push you on the bed right now, and fuck your brains out. I smile my wicked smile, knowing how I will drive you crazy as I tease and torture you with pleasure, while denying you relief.

I walk behind you, and after what must seem like minutes you feel my hands touch you at last. I have them on your ass, you know I love the shape of it, and as I squeeze it you wonder if I am going to be playing mainly with it today. We have enjoyed that frequently in the past, but the juices soaking your panties confirm to you what you already knew, your ass is not where you want my attention today.

You’re wearing sexy stylish clothes out of your normal wardrobe, not slutty, but still sexy in your innocent way. You’re wearing tight dark blue jeans and a plain white shirt with a cardigan over the top. A pair of surprisingly high heeled black shoes with a matching purse finish the outfit.

I first remove your shoes and place them next to your purse on the floor; I then direct your arms into an easier position for taking your clothes off. I slowly undo your cardigan buttons then slip it off you.

You’re not so innocent looking now.

Your black bra is visible through the thin white shirt you’re wearing, and I smile as I recognise it as part of a sexy lace lingerie set I once bought you. I now know you’ll be wearing the black matching see-through thong under your jeans.

For the first time you feel my hands begin to properly explore your body, and you breathe a sigh of relief as I begin to stoke you. I stand up close behind you, my body tight up against your back – you feel my cock hard against you, as you knew it would be.

I place my hands around your breasts, and squeeze them, enjoying the intimacy of the moment; then I run my hands down your body, caressing your skin through the thin, almost see-though shirt, then running my hands over the top of the jeans.

I begin to kiss the side of your face wetly – you do what I commanded you to do, stand still. My hands wrap around your thighs and squeeze as I kiss and suck on the sensitive skin of your neck. You let out your first moan as my hands slide up the inside of your thighs and rub against your crotch, slowly rubbing backwards and forwards through your jeans.

I move to the other side of your neck, and as I begin kissing it I lift my hands from over your pussy, and begin to undo the buttons of your shirt. When I reach the top I step away from you and lift the shirt off your body, uncovering the soft skin beneath. I step back next to you, and start to kiss your shoulders and upper back. My hands wrap around your stomach, squeezing, then sinking lower down to the top of your jeans, where I undo the button, and slide the zip down.

I leave my hands lingering around your crotch with the zip down, and you wish I’d push them up against your hot pussy. You can feel a pool of juices in your panties and you I was feeling them too. I stroke my hands around your body to the sides, so I can slide the jeans off.

I slide your jeans down slowly, bending down myself to lower them too your ankles. I kiss and lick my way down your back as I go, my mouth also descending down your back until I end up kneeling behind you. I tell you to step out of your jeans, and I put them out of the way.

You stand there, wearing only your sexiest set of underwear, barely minutes after we met – but your sexual desire is so strong that combined with my slow teasing it feels not nearly fast enough. Your lust is bubbling inside you; you can’t wait for my next touch.

I place one hand on each of your sumptuous ass cheeks, squeezing them softly, and kissing them. I move my hands up and around, so that each is placed with my palm open over you, my finger tips on the front of your thong’s waistband. I start to pull on it, pulling your panties down, with my fingers running along your front – towards your pussy.

Your body tenses as my fingers are for the first time running towards your soon-to-be-naked pussy. They edge closer, then finally pull the thong down low enough to expose the your pussy lips, I let them sink between as I carry on pulling the panties off you. You shudder as m finger tips slide deep between your pussy lips, stroking past your clit and then scooping some juices out of your pussy; I let the panties drop between your legs.

I stand to strip you of your final piece of clothing – your bra. First thought I put my fingers to your mouth though, wiping the copious amount of juices on your lips. I then remove your bra, all the while talking softly in your ear.

‘slut, you have been a naughty girl. Here I am being a kind and loving Master but you disobey my orders. I told you to stand completely still, but yet you moved at my touch, if you do that again, I will tie down so don’t have the choice to move.’

‘Sorry Master, I shall do my best.’

As I let the bra also drop to the floor, I give my next command.

‘Kneel on the bed slut, arms behind your head again’

You jump up, and as you kneel there I begin to strip my clothes off. I tell you the highest you can look is my waist; you have yet to earn the right to look into my eyes. As I strip you stare at the bulge in my pants, waiting for me to release my hard cock. I slowly remove all my clothing, and as I pull down my boxers you watch as my hard cock pops free of the material.

I look at your body, searching you all over with my eyes as you kneel there. You blush as feel my eyes probing at your nakedness, and I embarrass you further as I comment on how wet and messy your pussy looks. How the juices that are starting to drip down your leg look just right for a horny slut like you.

I walk over to the bed, and go straight for your nipples; I pinch them. You are surprised at the firmness of my touch, but as I squeeze them you enjoy the mixture of pain and pleasure. I begin to treat you a little rougher then before, as my hands roam over your body I squeeze your breasts and ass firmly, eliciting a few moans.

I push my cock into your face from my standing position, and I tell you to lick its head while my hands play body. The frustration in you builds – your steaming hot pussy is the only part of your body I ignore, yet it’s the one place you need my attention the most.

Your eyes look at me begging, but I simply direct your licking, making you lick my cock and my balls thoroughly. First licking them all over, making them wet; then I have you take my balls into your mouth, to suck them and caress with your tongue.

Slowly I build up in my arousal, and I have you go back to sucking on the head of my cock, so the drips of precum accumulating there do not go to waste. I direct you to use your hands to wank me as you suck on my cock-head.

I moan softly closing my eyes, enjoying the exquisite pleasure of your mouth and hands combined.

You moan back onto my cock as I squeeze your ass too hard, and pinch your nipples too tightly – I almost become too rough in my excitement; you continue to work my cock.

I never stop playing with your body, and you occasionally flinch from a touch that is too heavy – when you do I bring my hand down on your ass, making a loud slapping noise which turns us both on more.

I spank your ass again and again, a minute passing, then two, the spanks getting harder and faster. Your ass turning bright red.

As I feel my orgasm coming close I put my hands on your head, wrapped in your hair, and tell you to ‘Keep my cum in your mouth slut, no swallowing, I want you to savour it as I play with your body!’

In seconds I am moaning loudly, and as I begin to gasp in air you know it won’t be long till I cum.

You feel me tense up, and hold my cock so only the head is in your mouth; you feel it twitch, and a half-second later the first shot of cum hits your mouth.

You carry on licking and nibbling at my cock-head all through my orgasm.

You feel my hot bitter cum fill your mouth, a massive orgasm by my standards. Squirt after squirt hits the inside of your mouth, until I finally relax and let my cock drop out of your mouth. You obediently keep all of my thick creamy cum in your mouth, waiting patiently until I allow you to swallow.

I walk over to my bag and pick out a set of restraints – you look at me confused.

‘I told you not to move, but you flinched when pleasuring me many times, so now I am going to have to tie you up!’

I set up the restraint on the bed, attaching each cuff to a bedpost – fixed by a short chain. I order you to lie down on your back; you do so without question. I attach the restraints to your arms and legs without much slack, leaving you hardly able to move at all in a spread-eagle position.

You know from previous experience that when you are tied up you can not escape from whatever I do. You can’t escape from too much pain, nor can you from too much pleasure. You know that being tied up is a sure sign that you are soon to be taken to one of those extremes. You feel butterfly’s in your stomach as you wonder which one it will be today.

I ask you to open your mouth, you do, and it is still filled with my creamy cum. I am pleased and tell you so.

‘Well done my slut. I should reward you with some pleasure for doing as I want and savouring my cum, so as long as you keep hold of that mouthful I’ll give you a reward.’

You are relieved, finally I am going to give you the pleasure you’ve been craving, yet you’re still nervous, you know that because you’re in the restraints I will try to drive you insane with pleasure, there is nothing you can do about it.

I start my playing with your body by kissing your face and lips, while you keep them tightly closed to hold my cum in your mouth. I lick your face all over, making it sticky and wet; you wait patiently.

I start to move down your body, my hands already at your nipples as my mouth kisses and licks it’s way down your neck. I continue my slow decent of your body until my lips reach your breasts too. I linger there, licking and sucking the soft skin.

My mouth kisses and plays all over your tits, before finally settling on one of your pert nipples. I wrap my lips around it and flick it back and forth with my tongue, while squeezing the other nipple in my hand. I suck your nipple into my mouth, and then suddenly bite down hard. You yelp in surprise. I keep my teeth on your nipple, still biting hard I keep hold of it, to let you savour the painful sensations. You squirm beneath me.

I let go and move onto your other nipple. I give it the exact same treatment, while squeezing and twisting the other in my hand as it throbs from the pain of the bite.

Once I have bitten both nipples, and have them throbbing in pain between the fingers of each hand, I resume my decent.

I kiss and lick my way down your body. My tongue makes it’s way past slowly past your stomach, leaving a wet trail that chills you as I occasionally blow softly across it.

I move on to your crotch. Your anticipation of this is driving you wild. Your juices are covering the inside of your legs, which is where I start with my tongue.

I lick the inside of your thighs, tasting your juices for the first time this weekend. I suck and even nip the soft skin of your inside leg between my teeth.

As I work between your legs I let my nose rub up against your pussy lips, teasing them, giving you a taste of the pleasure to come, when my tongue enters you. All the time my fingers squeeze your poor nipples harder and harder, not letting you forget the feelings you are experiencing in them, both of pain and pleasure. I twist and pull them occasionally, to make absolutely sure you don’t forget about them, while you try desperately to concentrate on the sensations coming from your crotch.

I lick in circles along your upper inside thighs, teasingly moving perilously close to your pussy, before circling away. The more I tease the more juices flow out of your hole, and I play mercilessly with my tongue, making patterns on the sensitive skin. So close to your pussy, tantalising you, making you want my tongue in you even more with ease passing moment.

You moan softly, despite my cum that you are holding in your mouth.

I keep you waiting a little more, sucking on the soft skin, then finally I touch your pussy with my hot tongue. I lick my way along the outside of your lips.

Your nipples are hurting badly from the constant squeezing, yet you almost completely ignore them, concentrating entirely on the feelings in your pussy as my tongue finally starts to explore your most intimate place.

I slide my tongue up and down along the outside of your pussy lips, and slowly let it push further and further in – until it is running deeply though your slit, against your hole, up along past your clit, and back again. Every time I touch your clit with my tongue you give me a little sigh, or moan of pleasure, in return – I increase the rate of my licking trying to force you to moan louder, I enjoy hearing your moans of pleasure and pain.

I reach down from your nipples, sensation surging back into them even more as I let go; I start to use my hands on your pussy too, all my attention on that hot wet pussy of yours.

I use two fingers of one hand, sinking them into your pussy hole; you’re pussy is so slippery with juices that my thick fingers slide straight in with no resistance. In one smooth motion I finally fill your pussy; you sigh loudly in appreciation.

I slide the fingers back and forwards in you, fucking your more then willing hole with one hand, as I locate your clit with the other.

I look up into your eyes, and with one hand flicking your clit and one deep in you I start to talk to you in a mean voice, one that makes you feel humiliated by the words I say.

‘You’re a slut you know, a dirty whore, every moan you do just makes me believe it more.’

As I say it, I flick your clit between my fingers, making you moan uncontrollably, I even laugh at you softly as I do it, the control I have over you pleasing me.

‘What a nasty pleasure slut you are, tied up, giving your body to me because you are so horny for the pleasure I can give you.’

I start fucking you harder with the fingers I have in you, building in pace until I am roughly pushing them in and out.

‘I wonder what people who know you would say if they could see you like this, see you for what you are. A tied up pleasure slut getting what she wants!’

Each time I thrust my fingers deep in you I rub them up against your g-spot. You’re moaning loudly, almost constantly, from the hard finger fucking that you are receiving; you love every moment of it.

‘I bet you’d get even hotter from your humiliation if you knew your friends and family knew about you, you humiliation slut.’

You’re quickly rising to orgasm.

I get you near the peak, and I keep you there; I work you just enough to keep you so incredibly hot, moaning your mouth off, while not pushing you over the edge – not allowing you to cum

‘You love humiliation don’t you, I know you do, I know all your nastiest fantasies. Being tied up, used and abused. To cum again and again, not having control of your own sexuality. Forced to suffer the humiliation. Being a cock-sucker, an anal-whore, a nasty slut, you love it all!’

Virtually all the stimulation I am doing is rubbing your g-spot, and you can feel the familiar “need to pee” sensation building in you. It’s the feeling you get before you ejaculate. You know that’s exactly what I’m trying to make you do, I’ve made you do it before.

The feeling is building, and if I keep it up you’re going to ejaculate soon, you’re going to orgasm, and squirt loads of female cum out.

‘I know you’re gonna cum my slut, you’re gonna squirt your juices, and I am goner make sure you squirt your cum onto your own body. I’m going to turn you into a nasty cum covered whore. How do you like that slut; is that one of your nasty fantasies? Tied up pleasure slut covered in her own juicy cum! I think you’re going to love every little humiliating moment of it.’

I’m right, and you’re moaning goes a pitch higher. I can see from the look on your face that you’re going to cum soon, you couldn’t hold back if you wanted to.

I start flicking your clit back and forth again. I finger fuck you as hard as I can – the roughest fingering you’ve ever endured.

You’re so close to orgasm that your moans turn into squeals of pleasure.

Your hot cum squirts out of you.

It runs all over your pussy, turning it from the wet juicy pussy it was, to a mess that’s dripping everywhere. Cum dribbles all over your crotch, between your ass cheeks and over your thighs, coating them all.

I move my mouth down, and close it over the stream of hot cum, catching as much in my mouth as I can. Then with the hand that was on your clit, I start spreading the juices all over your body, caressing you all over as if it were massage oil.

I rub my hand on your pussy then stroke your body, feeling your curves and coating them in cum before going back to your pussy for more, again and again. I make sure you get some of your own cum on your face too, to complete the image, the image of a hot wet dirty cum-eating slut.

12