A Long Time Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feel all right?" I asked tentatively.

"It feels fine, I just wasn't expecting it." She cooed.

"It's only one finger. See if you can relax a bit so I can slide it in deeper."

At first I felt her muscles tighten around my digit until suddenly she relaxed and my finger slipped in as deep as it could. I wiggled it about causing Emma to squirm with delight.

"Can....Can you lick....My clit too?" She panted.

Obligingly I set my tongue to work again, lapping and teasing her pleasure button. After a short while I raised my head.

"Em, I'm going to try two fingers. It will help get you ready, okay?"

"Mmmm, yes please." She breathed.

This time I grabbed the KY and squirted some onto the two fingers. The more lubrication she got, the easier it would be for her later. As I placed my fingers at her rear entrance Emma relaxed her sphincter muscles without prompting and they just slipped straight in. I began to slowly work them in and out so she could get used to the feeling of something in her ass. Soon she was purring again. I glanced up to see that she was kneading her tits and playing with her nipples, her eyes closed and enjoying the sensation. With my left hand I reached around the leg she still had over my shoulder and found her clit once more, using the thumb and forefinger to caress it. I was still working the fingers on my right hand in and out of Emma's ass which appeared to be loosening up a little. I slipped a third finger in without missing a beat and realised she was going to be able to take my cock there.

"Emma, are you ready? I think it's time."

"Ooo yes. Stick your wonderful dick into my horny butt." She moaned.

"Turn around and kneel on the bed sweetness." I said tenderly and then wondered why I'd called her 'sweetness': Before long it would be 'darling'!

Emma rolled over onto her hands and knees before peering expectantly at me over her shoulder, waggling her bottom at me while I stripped off. She sniggered as my hardened cock caught in my boxers as I removed them, causing me to stumble.

Regaining my dignity, I stepped up behind her and gave her a gentle slap on the rump.

"It wasn't that funny." I admonished.

"Yes it was, eager beaver."

"Look who's talking, waving that cute butt at me."

"Just get on with it. I want to feel that meaty pole in my bum."

I squirted KY onto my cock and around Emma's asshole, rubbing it in until both were well lubed. Finally I rested my knob end against her waiting hole.

"Okay then. You ready? And relax." I gently pressed my dick against her ass as Emma reached around and spread her cheeks for me. There was a moment of resistance and then my cock head slipped in and was suddenly gripped by her sphincter muscle. "Just calm down Em." I said soothingly.

"It just feels so big." She said, a little nervously.

"It's all in your mind. You didn't notice I had three fingers in there, not two: That was practically the width of my cock. So just take it easy, unless you want to stop?"

"NO! I want this. I can do this." She took a couple of deep breaths and began to relax. I felt the grip around my dick lessen so I gently pushed deeper. Emma gave a low moan as I slowly and carefully slid further into her back passage. "God, I feel so full." She breathed.

"You're as full as I can get you babe, ('babe', where did that come from?) I'm in as far as I can go." I said jovially.

"Yes you are. I can feel your hair on my ass cheeks."

"I'll give you a few moments to get used to it before I start to move."

"No, it's okay. Fuck my ass. Ride me like the slut I am."

It was strangely erotic to hear such dirty language coming from such a sweet face.

"Never say that about yourself Emma. You are NOT a slut, just, well, exceptionally horny; and I like that."

"Why thank you kind sir; albeit one with his cock up my bum." She laughed, waggling her hips so that my dick moved inside her. "Now get on with it, time is wasting."

I pulled back slowly, almost all the way out, and then thrust back in.

"That's more like it lover boy." Emma gasped.

Encouraged, I continued like this, gradually speeding up, eliciting a little grunt from Em every time my groin slapped against her buttocks. She was getting the hang of it now, pushing back against my thrusts, the muscles of her ass clenching around my tool and then releasing it. This action combined with the tightness of her butt and the fact that we hadn't had sex since Monday, soon had me teetering on the edge of a climax.

"Em! I'm gonna cum soon!" I panted out.

"Uuh. So. Uuh. Cum. Uuh. In me." She grunted in response.

My cock exploded, shooting spunk into her butt.

"Aaah! Yes!!" Emma cried out as she came too, as if my orgasm had set hers off.

We collapsed together on the bed, our now sweaty bodies entwined, my dick still sunk in her ass. For several minutes we just lay together in silence, recovering. It was me who spoke first.

"Em, your ass is as incredible as your mouth and your pussy. You are completely incredible, and I love you."

"Sweet talker." She laughed. "For a supposedly 'old guy', you're pretty incredible too." She said, turning around and kissing me, wrapping me in her arms. "What do you want to do for the rest of the evening?" She asked with a hopeful twinkle in her eyes.

"Well, I'm surprisingly hungry."

"I'll phone for a pizza." She said sitting up.

"We're going to eat as well then?" I laughed as she gave me a slap.

---

We spent the early part of the rest of the evening just kissing and cuddling in front of the TV with the pizza and some wine. Later on we returned to the bedroom and made slow but passionate love for a couple of hours before we fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of bacon cooking and the sound of Emma singing along with the radio in the kitchen. I fished out a clean pair of boxers from my bag, located my jeans and then sauntered into the kitchen where Em was still singing to herself, standing in front of the cooker wearing nothing but an apron. I came up behind her and put my hands on the cheeks of her bare ass.

"Good morning my little ray of sunshine. Which of your naughty little fantasies are we exploring today?"

She turned around and kissed me.

"I thought we might try the one where you take me out to dinner tonight."

"Doesn't sound that naughty."

"We'll have to see what happens, won't we?" She kissed me again. "Can you make the coffee while I do the eggs?"

"I think my meagre culinary skills can stretch that far." I grinned. "So what are we going to do until tonight then?" I asked as I went about the onerous task of beverage making.

"I have some shopping I need to do; you can come if you like?"

"Why not? Other people do it; I've even been known to go shopping myself."

"You silly sod." She grinned and began to serve up breakfast. "What has made you so chipper this morning?"

"Well, I've met this wonderful girl who has the happy knack of making me feel good." I grinned in return. "So then, what are we shopping for?" I asked as we sat down to eat.

"Just the usual stuff; food, household stuff, oh, and I need to get some new lingerie to go with my dress."

"You do? What was wrong with what you wore under it yesterday?"

"I didn't wear anything underneath yesterday." She replied, slightly puzzled.

"My point exactly." I smirked.

"Dave, I am not going into a restaurant with no knickers." She paused, "You did mean a proper restaurant and not KFC or McDonalds didn't you?"

"Of course I did. What sort of cheapskate do you take me for?"

"I just get the impression you prefer junk food." She blushed.

"Well, that's true, but I'm sure you can convert me." I grinned. "Back to the lingerie question. You don't mind if I leave you on your own for that do you? I don't think my heart could take watching you checking out sexy undies. Besides I have to pop home and pick up a jacket and tie."

"If that's what you think, although I was looking forward to teasing you with lots of naughty knickers that I'd never think of buying." She laughed.

---

I was waiting for Emma to finish dressing and was looking down at what I had in my hand. It was something I'd bought her on an impulse as a joke, but I wasn't sure it was that funny now. The bedroom door opened and Emma stood there, looking amazing in her lacy red dress, her hair up and her lips made luscious with a deep red lipstick. With her new bra on underneath the dress wasn't as see-through as the night before.

"Wow!" I said, my mouth hanging open. "I mean, wow!" I just couldn't take my eyes off her.

"What's that in your hand?" She asked.

I had momentarily forgotten it.

"Nothing." I said, putting my hand behind my back.

"Show me."

"I was going to give it to you as a joke." I said, blushing as I showed her my hand. I was holding a red leather dog collar.

"It matches my dress." Emma beamed, taking the collar from me and buckling it around her neck. "How does it look?"

"You like it? You're not offended?"

"I think it's lovely. What about you?"

"Well, it does look good, almost like a proper neck thing."

"You mean a choker?"

"If you say so." I shrugged. "Are you going to take it off?"

"No I'm going to wear it to dinner. Pass me my jacket and we'll go." Dumbfounded, I handed her the lightweight jacket she'd put on one side earlier. "By the way, you look pretty dapper in that suit. Not sure about the tie."

"Need it to get in." I said, my head spinning in some confusion.

"You okay? Should I drive?"

I shook myself, deciding then and there that I would never completely understand this magnificent creature.

"I'm fine. Let's go beautiful."

---

On entering the restaurant I had the feeling that everyone was looking at us somewhat disapprovingly; an older man with a younger woman obviously not his daughter. As we were shown to our table I had an epiphany; I didn't care what others thought, the only person who mattered was the gorgeous creature sitting down opposite me. As I smiled to myself Emma looked up and gave me a dazzling smile back. Unless I was totally misreading things she appeared to reciprocate my feelings.

We talked as we ate. It came to me that I had talked more to Emma in one week than I had to any other girl. She knew more about me than people I had known for years. And I knew that I loved her to the bottom of my heart. I smiled to myself again.

"What are you smiling about now?" Em asked.

"Just how lucky I am to have fallen in love with you." I replied candidly. She blushed and went back to eating.

---

As I paid the bill Emma went to 'powder her nose'. When I met her in the lobby I thought she looked a little different. When she kissed me I realised why.

"You've taken your bra off." I whispered in her ear.

"And my panties!" She giggled.

"I thought you didn't want to go knickerless in the restaurant?"

"We're leaving the restaurant," she grinned widely, "and I've had an idea."

"I suppose it's fantasy time again then?" I grinned back. How I loved this mischievous girl. "What is it this time?"

"You'll find out. Come on, let's get into the car."

---

"Pull in here." Emma pointed as we came up to one of the small secluded car parks dotted around the woodlands on the edge of town. Wondering what she had in mind I did as I was told. "Park over there." She directed, this time pointing to a spot partially hidden between the trees.

I switched off the engine and turned to see the excitement in her face.

"Are you going to tell me what we're doing?" I asked as she slipped out of her jacket.

"No. I trust you to go with it."

"Just wondering which dream we're fulfilling." I shrugged and then watched in open-mouthed astonishment as she removed the special red dress as well. "Em, what are you doing?"

"Getting naked obviously.

"Why are you getting naked?"

"So that you can take fuck me over the bonnet."

"You what!?" I was a little confused. "When I opened the kitchen blinds before you were the one who was worried about being seen. Surely out here the chances are much higher?"

"Very probably, but I don't care tonight, after I saw that look in the restaurant."

"Look?"

"The look when you saw those disapproving glances; gave a 'the hell with them' shrug and smiled at me. I knew then that finally you actually realised we were meant for each other."

"But why the sudden exhibitionism?"

"Because I don't want to wait until we get back home. I wanted you back at the restaurant, but there wasn't anywhere. So here will do." She reached over and unzipped my trousers, pulling out my cock. "Besides which, it does happen to be another fantasy scenario." She ducked below the steering wheel and took my already stiffening prick between her wet lips and into her waiting mouth.

"Wait Em." I said, tapping her on the top of her bobbing head. "There's not really enough room for that in here, and I'd like my first climax of the day to go into your pussy for a change."

She sat up again, a wicked smile on her face.

"Okay then, come on."

With that she got out of the car and went to the front of the car where the bonnet was partly hidden by the trees and bushes. I opened my own door and met her there where she lay back on the car with her eyes shining in now familiar excitement.

"Take me Dave; fuck me on the bonnet of your car."

With my dick already twitching I stepped up to her and carefully sank myself into her pussy. Emma gave out a low guttural moan and clasped her legs around my waist. She had rarely looked so beautiful; naked but for her shoes and the collar she still wore around her neck. Almost unbidden my hips began a slow rhythm in and out; my hands went to her pert tits, the nipples made hard by the cool air of the night. I tweaked them a little, causing what was nearly a growl of pleasure from Emma.

"Turn around Em," I said softly, "then it'll be easier for me to get deeper."

"Yes," she said, flipping over, "yes, I want it deeper. Fuck me deeper Dave. And harder and faster. Fuck me hard and fast and deep."

I tried to keep up with her, my hands on her hips pulling her back to meet my thrusting prick. Unexpectedly quickly Emma's nubile young body stiffened as she came, her cunt grabbing my dick causing me to shoot off inside her before I could tell her.

We slumped over the car's bonnet panting, her naked, me with my trousers around my ankles, until we had regained our breath.

"I'll need to polish that out." I said quietly to myself as I looked at where our sweat had got onto the paintwork.

Emma sniggered at my sudden concern for the car.

"If I give you a blowjob will you cum on my face again?" She asked.

"If you like. Why though?"

"Because I do like. I like looking into your face when you cum."

"That's all right then, because I like you watching me cum on you."

We switched our positions. I leant back against the car and Emma squatted in front of me. She stuck out her tongue and licked at the head of my sticky cock and then, as it hardened again, ran it down and back up before enveloping it with her mouth and lips, all the while gazing up at my face. I had thought that with me coming so much so recently it would take her a while to get me off again, but I hadn't thought about how good she was at milking my cock with her mouth. All too soon I could feel my climax building again.

"Em, I'm close." I managed to pant out.

She let my prick slip from her mouth and jerked on it for a short time. I came hugely again. The first spurt went across her nose, the second across her mouth. After that she closed her lips around my throbbing meat and swallowed everything I had left.

"Mmm, that was fun." She grinned, wiping my jizz from her eyes and then licking her fingers. "Let's do it some more."

"Let's get home first; we're pushing our luck here." I said as a car sped past.

"Spoilsport." She pouted. "All right, let's get home and maybe you can do me in the ass again." She raised her eyebrows.

"I promise. Now get in."

---

For some reason I awoke at what was a ridiculous time for a Sunday. I looked over at a still-sleeping Emma, exhausted by our exertions the night before, and realised just how much I wanted to be with her forever, but could I tell her that? Still on the bedside table the gag and handcuffs from Friday evening. I reached over Emma's dead to the world body and picked up the cuffs thoughtfully. Maybe I could show her instead? I closed one cuff around my left wrist and the other around her right. I don't know if it was the click of the cuff closing or the feel of metal on her skin but something woke Emma up. She smiled at me dreamily.

"What are you up to?" She asked, still sleepy.

"I just wanted to find a way to show you that I wanted to be with you always." I held up our linked hands. "I thought this might do it." I smiled weakly: The idea had seemed better in my head.

Emma smiled, her beautiful eyes twinkling in the morning light.

"A nice idea. That's what I thought the collar was for, why I'm still wearing it."

I looked and saw she was, I hadn't noticed.

"Maybe," I said thoughtfully, "a couple of rings would be a better idea."

"Maybe." She laughed. "Then that would make this my engagement collar." She fingered the thing, obviously amused by the whole idea.

"If you like." I said. "I could get you a proper ring if you want?"

"I think I like the collar better." She reached up and kissed me gently. I took her in my arms and hugged her closely, only marginally hampered by the cuffs, and then kissed her with all the passion I felt. It was a long deep kiss. Pulling back I glanced at the time on her clock-radio.

"Do you realise that it's pretty much exactly a week since we met at the walk?"

"And more than seven years since I waved at you." She reminded me. "Seven years of dreams." She said wistfully.

"So then, it's a whirlwind romance for me, but a long patient one for you?" I nibbled her ear.

"Sort of." She chuckled.

"Sorry about that." I said, kissing her passionately once more. Our tongues danced around each other.

"Mmmm. It was worth waiting for." Emma said as we finally parted. "I'm glad I didn't give up on my five year plan."

"Your what?"

"My five year plan. If I couldn't find you again after five years I was going to give up on you."

"How long ago did that start?"

"Only a couple of years, after you got switched around. I was still working on it. The next phase was going to be to find out where you were working every day."

"How were you going to do that?"

"Like I said, I was still working on it." She laughed.

"I'm glad you're patient." I looked into her eyes again. "And to think, this all began with a girl on roller skates, waving at me."

"And a bin man who smiled when he waved back." She laughed.