All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 10'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is one of the best stories i have read keep it up

marie_fantasymarie_fantasyabout 13 years ago
amazing!!!!

i need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all i can say right now

more more more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ok You Got Me Crying !

I Love it . It is Perfect ! I cant wait for more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

First of all, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy all of your stories! I have read and reread all of them! I love this story the most so far (you have progressively become better and better) but I really hope something about Emily and Stephen is in it because it seems like something is happening there, but i'm not sure if you're including them in this story or not. I definitely hope they do have a story because I think they would make an interesting and sweet couple! One day I hope I can buy your books/stories (I definitely wouldn't mind, they would be the money!)

WriterInProgressWriterInProgressabout 13 years ago
Whoa.

I read the whole story within a few hours. Wow. Wowwowwow. Please hurry and keep posting more! I need more! haha. It's great. :) I wish I was as good with words and plot. Gah! You're doing great and you're so talented!

bigman9963bigman9963about 13 years ago
You hit the spot again...

That is all I am going to say

Good reading

JezzahbehlJezzahbehlalmost 13 years ago
WOWZERS!!!

Wow... I didn't expect him to finally break down his barriers and go for Freya... Had hoped but never actually thought he would.... Brilliant writing... am lloking forward to finishing the chapters?

IsaboeIsaboealmost 13 years ago
More and more refined...

I've been reading through your stories chronologically, and even though at times it felt predictable and repetitive, I was still always intrigued enough to want to go forward through your world. I have grown to care for many of your characters and it occurs every now and then that I smile to myself at a moment throughout the day remembering a scene or a line. Your writing has become stronger, so has your storytelling. (Though admittedly I did roll my eyes when Rayne became pack, and the new couples' pairing up come as no surprise...) I really hope to keep up with you in the future. All the best :)

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 12 years ago
This Got Interesting

i know i'm a little behind on everyone else's comments but i've only just found this series....and i figured that Freya was Dayton's new mate but the first thought i had when it was confirmed was 'How will she have kids?'...oh well...will just have to keep reading to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Phenomenal!

Really cried when I read this...and I don't do that. Keep writing. Please.

live_love_a_littlelive_love_a_littleover 12 years ago
........ -___-

I ALMOST cried.. not quite because there were others in the room with me and it wouldve been weird if they saw me crying out of nowhere. But great job! So sad to almost come to an end in a couple more chapters... Please make more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy Fuck!

That was awesome...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Here We Go Again!!<←→>©®¥

Is Absouloutly . . .... . . , , . . . Speechless! Thanks go s on indefinately∞ Feel like singing Lahhhhhh

♪♪♪♭ ♪♪♪♭ ♪♪♪♭ ♪ ♭ ♭ ♪♪♪♪♭♪♪♪♭♪♪♪♭♪♪♭♪♪♭♪♪♪♭♪♪♭♪♪♭♪♪♪♭♭♪♪♭♭♭♪♪♭♭♪♪♭lol beetovens 5th lol

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

wow!!!!! Silky Silky Now!!!! I am so loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Honestly im reading it over again.....

Yipeee...I still cant believe how great this story is btw none of the other follow ups from FTI to TC is a let down....EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!!

xoxo

Aria

TantricMantraTantricMantraover 11 years ago
I know that....abyss

That dark cold lonely place... I have been reading people's comments on how they dislike Freya.

She will find happiness, and like me, the darkness will be lit up with pure love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tears In my eyes !

I'm so happy they are letting their pain go and finding each other. Love you writing! Next chapter ........ ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Of mt gosh! So many tears!

I cried for ten minuets straight after I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i knew it

I knew when they met that they were destined to be mated

sexycelestriansexycelestrianalmost 11 years ago
Tears in my eyes

Twice now you have managed to brig tears into my eyes. How do you make such beautiful art in words? You have a gift.

MsQueen713MsQueen713over 10 years ago
:/ Ugh Tired of Crying Already !!

:) Your work is remarkable ... it brings me to tears more than i would like and yet i'm one of the ones up all night just to keep reading ... Love This Story Line .. def. hooked !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely...

Dont know how you do it...it's simply fabulous....thank you...nhu

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
This chapter and the previous one are one of my favorite chapters on literotica

They could essentially just be their own story and still be a kick ass short story!

bravo!

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEabout 5 years ago
Love This Chapter!!

You get very in depth with your characters. 9 & 10 my favorites. Hope new job working out as a Selfish Me wants you writing and posting again

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 3 years ago
Great Story

Maybe my 6th read? This series Rocks! Wish you will contribute more

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578almost 3 years ago

Mistakes were made. I read this while being high and listening to Ride It by Regard and enjoyed imagining them cuddled against each other. Well done. Loved every second of it.

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDE28 days ago

I'm back for the 10th time or more rereading just the last couple chapters and this 1. JazCullen, you write Amazingly deep stuff, and I just want More!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES