A Love Forever Changed (Prequel)

Story Info
How this all began.
4.1k words
4.27
42.6k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForceFull
ForceFull
107 Followers

Law school hasn't been much of a challenge for me. I was a straight "A" student through high school and still am. Even though law school is a bit harder, all I really have to do is pay attention. I'm not bragging, I just have a photographic memory. I wasn't really surprised when I got the most sought after internship available. The firm is one the most powerful in the country, and they only accept the brightest, most promising students. I can't name them because what I'm going to say would be scandalous for everyone concerned.

When I say law school has been easy, I really mean that in an academic sense. Financially, it's been extremely difficult. My parents came over from Russia when I was just a baby. My dad got what was considered at the time to be a very good job at an auto parts factory, and although it fed and clothed the family while growing up, law school was way out of our league. Both parents have been very supportive emotionally however, and their pride in me has helped to sustain me emotionally through the financial struggle.

The internship, although a serious resume booster, didn't pay a whole lot. Like alot of internships, it's practically free labor for the firm. That's why I didn't feel too guilty about fudging just a little on my time sheets. I really didn't think anyone paid much attention to those things. That turned out to be a very costly mistake that has changed my life in so many ways.

Derrick, whose last name must remain anonymous for legal reasons, was one of only two black partners in the 11 partner firm. From what I've heard, he worked 100 hour weeks for years climbing the ladder to make partner. Now in his mid thirties, he controls the corporate law wing. Since my concentration is on environmental law, I hadn't had much contact with him except for a passing "Hello" in the hallway. I did catch him looking back at me a couple of times after we passed each other and flashed him a little smile. It never hurts to flirt a little with anyone that can help you, whether it be professors or bosses, but I always remained completely professional, never seeing anyone outside of the work environment. Besides, I'm engaged and love my fiancee very much.

Derrick did have a reputation for being a womanizer. Talk around the water cooler among the interns and secretaries was that he had used his position to sleep with many of the women over the years. Not that he really needed a powerful position to get women. He was a handsome man, very well built, and rumor was that he was very well endowed. He wasn't really my type, as I didn't grow up around many black guys and I guess never got to know any. Big cocks, although I hadn't had one, weren't something I'd thought alot about. My fiancee is a nice 6 inches, and sex with him is great. The few men I'd slept with before I met him were all about the same in that department.

So when I got the internal email that Derrick wanted to see me in his office, it wasn't exactly surprising. I figured he wanted to ask me on a date. Either that or my academic and work skills had come to his attention and he wanted to try to get me to move my internship to his wing. When I arrived his secretary showed me in immediately. He motioned for me to sit as he wrapped up a phone call. "Yes, yes, and tell your client that after we take his business, we are going after his personal assets. Right, bye." He slammed the phone down. It scared me a little, but hey this was law. High pressure all the time. "Sorry about that," he grinned.

"Oh no problem, it's nice to finally meet you," I replied.

"I've been hearing that your work is flawless."

"Thank you very much. It's truly an honor to be able to work here sir," I said blushing mildly. My skin is so pale when I blush it's so obvious as to be embarrassing.

"That's not all that's flawless about you Natasha," he said, his eyes locking on mine. I blushed feverishly now, a little surprised at his forwardness.

"Well..ummm..thank you for that too sir," I replied, giggling like a stupid school girl.

"Please, call me Derrick," he said still locking eyes with me.

"Derrick," I replied, choking up a little from nervousness.

"What do you say we get a drink this evening?"

I knew the question had been coming, and I spat out my rehearsed answer.

"You know what, I'm actually putting all my effort into my studies and this internship right now." I didn't see any need in telling him about Jon, my fiancee. I had learned through experience that most men didn't care about that anyway.

"Is there any way I can change your mind?" Persistent guy. I usually like that but I was getting a bit annoyed at this point.

"Afraid not," I said, standing up to leave.

"I bet there is. Most women have a weakness somewhere."

Cocky bastard, I thought to myself. I turned and walked to the door. "Good day Derrick," I said sternly as I shut it behind me.

For the next few days I just tried to avoid him. It wasn't that hard. It was a large building and we worked in different wings. Then I got another email requesting that I see him in his office. Shit, I thought, I hope this doesn't go on all summer. I'm going to have to be firm to the point of rudeness this time. Maybe it was something work related. I had my fingers crossed when I walked in.

"Natasha, how have you been?" he asked grinning.

"Fine thank you, and yourself?" I answered quickly.

"Better than ever, actually."

"Oh, and why is that?" I played along.

"Because your going to go out with me after all."

I couldn't believe how cocky this asshole was being.

"Look, Derrick, I thought I made myself clear..."

I stopped when he tossed a file onto the desk in front of me. I looked up at him. "What's this?"

"It's your time sheets, along with exit and entry logs from security. It seems they don't match all that well."

I was stunned. My heart starting to beat harder as I tried to form words. "I..I don't understand."

"Sure you do. You see Natasha, the law field is a lot like life. People make deals, plea agreements if you will. Sometimes it's easier on everyone if you give a little to the other side."

"You're going make me date you to keep this a secret?" I asked in disbelief.

"Not date in the traditional sense of the word Natasha. You see dating is nothing but a little dance men do to get women naked for them. It's time consuming. Now that we have an understanding, we can skip that formality."

"Whoa..wait a second," I half laughed, half cried. I couldn't believe this was happening. "You want me to take my clothes off? Here?"

He just nodded, grinning in that cocky way he does. I paused for a full minute, thinking hard. It wouldn't be so bad if I could get out of this situation just by taking off my clothes and letting this guy look at me. I've never had a problem, or even been very embarrassed by being naked in front of others. After all, I grew up in a tiny house with 3 brothers. I've even been to nude beaches on spring break before I met my boyfriend.

I was wearing a knee length black business suit and sensible shoes. I bent down, slipped the shoes off, then started unbuttoning the suit. It was taking more courage than I'd expected. It may have been the office environment, knowing that my coworkers were so close. "Is the door locked?" I asked, stalling.

"Noone comes into my office without my secretary paging me first. Don't worry."

I undid the last button and slid the suit off, then sat down and peeled my stockings down. I was in my bra and panties, trying not to look at him, knowing he was staring. I reached back and unclasped the bra, freeing my 36c chest, and dropped it in the heap of clothing on the floor. I stood there with him looking me up and down, hoping this was going to be good enough. "Take your panties off Natasha," he said nonchalantly.

I guess I knew I would have to. I pulled them down and stepped out of them one foot at a time. I had just trimmed my little landing strip of hair, and I knew I looked good. Most of the nervousness was gone, although I could feel a thin layer of perspiration on my skin.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked, trying to move things along.

"Yes..yes it is," he sighed, leaning back in the big leather chair. "You have a beautiful body Natasha." I said nothing. I bent down for my bra to start getting dressed.

"Not quite yet sweetheart. Sit down."

I sat in the chair.

"Put your feet up on the chair."

I did, and I knew this was giving him a full view of my pussy. He was looking. Our eyes met briefly and I looked away quickly.

"Masturbate."

"Uhhhh..look I really don't think..."

"Masturbate now, when you are finished you may leave."

"I looked at him, disgusted. Do you promise?"

He just nodded with that stupid half smile.

To say there wasn't just a note of eroticism in this would be a lie, and I was already lubricating. When I touched a finger to my pussy the juices started immediately flowing. It was humiliating. I was going to do this the quick way. Usually I try to draw things out when I played with myself, holding my orgasm back several times to intensify it. Not now. I wouldn't give him that pleasure. I started to rub, moving my fingers along my clit. It felt amazing. Being watched like this was making me wetter than usual. I was trying to be quiet, but little moans were escaping. My eyes were closed. My feet were still up on the chair as I rubbed..a little faster..touched..a little harder..and my toes started to curl as I went over, my pussy contracting, pulsating as I slowed down the rhythm of my fingers. I leaned my head back and began to catch my breath, slowly remembering where I was and who I was with.

"That was incredibly sexy Natasha. You are a very beautiful woman."

Feeling embarrassed about what just took place, I hurriedly dressed, feeling the anger coming back. "May I go now?" I pleaded.

"Yes, just one more thing." He handed me a sealed envelope. For you to read when you're at home tonight.

I took it and walked out, still sweaty and my hair tossed a bit. His secretary gave me a disapproving look as I moved briskly passed her, went straight to the elevator and home to a cool shower and some privacy.

I was feeling alot better that night. After a long shower I threw on a t-shirt and sweat shorts and did some leisure reading It was Friday night and Jon called and we talked for an hour like we always do on Friday's. I think I did a pretty good job sounding normal, like nothing was wrong. I was actually in a good mood knowing that my stupid mistake was behind me and I could concentrate on school and my fiancee.

I went into the kitchen to get some dinner and noticed something sticking out of my purse on the table. The envelope Derrick handed me as I was leaving. I'd forgotten all about it. I guessed it was probably the evidence he had against me. That he'd turned it over to me since I'd given him what he wanted. I sat down and opened it. At first I didn't comprehend what it was, and then it came to me in a rush. I recognized it as a complete STD evaluation. I had gotten one when I was 18 after the night I experimented with Ecstasy with a group of friends and did some very foolish things sexually. That's a story for another time. This was Derrick's and everything was negative. There was only one reason for him to show this to me. I dropped it and put my head in my hands.

I barely slept that night, knowing that he was planning to fuck me. I had messed up badly. No one could know about this. My parents pride would turn to shame, and my fiancee...it was a blessing that he was away for a while. I spent most of Saturday studying, trying to keep my mind off the situation. About four o'clock my cell rang. It came up as a private caller so I didn't answer. It rang again a minute later. I figured I'd better answer, maybe it was Jon using a calling card from overseas.

"Hello?"

"Did you open the envelope?" Shit, it was him.

"I opened it. I don't see how it's any of my business." I lied.

"You're so much smarter than that Natasha."

"I thought we had a deal. I did what you asked me to."

"I never said you were done. What I have on you is worth so much more than a peep show."

I was speechless for a few seconds. "This isn't right." It's all I could think of.

"Neither is what you did to the firm Natasha. I own part of the firm, and I intend to collect damages."

"Why are you calling me?"

"I'm stopping over in a little while."

"I'm not telling you where I live!"

"It's not a problem, I have that from your file. See you soon."

"No, but..." There was a click and silence. I stood there stunned, with my mouth half open holding the phone. Once I got my wits about me I tossed it on the couch and ran over to the window. No one out there. Shit, how much time do I have? I was wearing the same t-shirt and sweat shorts I had slept in, and still hadn't showered. Wait, was I thinking? I'm not trying to impress this guy. If anything I want the opposite.

It seemed like mere moments but when the bell rang I glanced at the clock and it had been nearly 40 minutes since he called. Now logic would dictate that I simply wouldn't answer the door and I realize that, but what would happen if I didn't let him in? Would he give the evidence to the other partners and/or the police? Would he make it worse for me in the long run even if he did give me another chance? It was one of the forks in the road of life and for better or worse I opened the door.

"From now on when you know I'm coming over be naked when I get here," he said matter of factly.

"This isn't fair. You're blackmailing me! How can you do this to me? Don't you have a conscience?"

"We've had this conversation before Natasha. It's old and boring." He approached me and lifted my t-shirt over my head in a smooth motion that caught me off guard. I wasn't wearing a bra. I stood there topless and wide eyed. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Fuck you could have asked me I went along with it last time didn't I? I need a minute to think.." He was already kneeling and pulling my sweat shorts down. I tried to take a step back when they were around my ankles and tripped, tumbling onto the couch behind me. He pulled them the rest of the way off and I was naked since I didn't have panties on either.

"Ok, ok, look..just slow down for one second please. Can we at least go to the bedroom?"

He was looking down at me. I had seen that look in men's eyes before. Nothing was going to stop him from doing me. "After you my lady," he said sarcastically as I got up and walked to the bedroom, my nude body completely visible to him. "I'm just going to use the bathroom. Be in the bed when I come out," he said.

I climbed onto the bed and pulled the sheet over me, staring up at the ceiling. This bed belonged to my fiancee, and here I was naked and waiting on it, about to be taken by another man, a black man. I wondered if it would be any different. I had been raised to not be prejudiced, that everyone was equal, but I had heard talk amongst some of my college girlfriends and I couldn't deny that it piqued my curiosity at times. One of my friends told me about her one experience with a black guy who, while fucking her, whispered things in her ear that would in most cases would make her slap a guy, but that instead she didn't want him to stop, it made her so wet and made her cum so hard. Then another girl told me about a black guy that was a friend of her dad's, and one day when she was 18 she was alone when he stopped over and they went swimming together and he didn't have a suit and he asked her if she minded if he went nude and when he stripped she couldn't believe...

My train of thought was interrupted by him walking into the room. He must have taken off his clothes in the bathroom. His dark skin glistened in the dim light of the bedroom as he walked toward me. His tall frame was very cut, muscled in a way I hadn't expected. And his cock. It's difficult to explain the jolt of shock I experienced at the moment I allowed my eyes to wander down his body. He was definitely bigger than any man I had seen before, but there was more to him than that. The way it hung on his dark body, slightly arched forward, naked he reminded me of some erotic cartoon drawings I had seen of men with unrealistically gorgeous bodies.

He stood next to the bed, his cock just a couple of feet from my face. I turned away.

"Touch it." He was almost whispering.

I sat up. The sheets fell away, exposing my chest. Whatever, I thought, he's already seen me naked and was about to do who knows what to me. This is no time to worry about modesty. I reached over and touched his balls with the tips of my fingers. He instantly started to get hard, his cock rising in front of me. Thick veins appeared on his shaft, and when he was fully hard, his cock stood almost straight out, curving upward just a little. It had to be 10 inches long, at least, and almost as thick as my wrist.

"Derrick, you can't..I mean..I'm too small for.." He cut me off by gently placing his hand over my mouth and climbing into the bed beside me. He pulled my body to his and I could feel his rock hard cock against my stomach. He pulled his hand from my mouth and both hands started massaging my tits. He put his lips to mine and started kissing me. I kept my mouth closed, refusing to kiss him back. He was licking my closed lips, trying to get me to part them but I wouldn't. He kissed his way down my body and I felt his lips and then his tongue on my pussy. I had to hold my breath to keep from crying out it felt so good. I wished he would just do this and leave but I knew better. He licked me for just few minutes and then I felt his tongue on my ass. Noone had ever done that to me and I was surprised and let out an "Ohh!" at first. It felt amazing. My fiancee sometimes touched me there with his finger when I was on top of him which felt pretty good, but this was something so out of this world I could no longer keep from moaning. It was the nastiest, naughtiest, most kinky thing I had ever experienced and it made me feel so sexual, so aroused, that I know longer cared who was doing it to me.

I was disappointed when he stopped. I think I could have cum from that if he had kept at it. I wondered if he experienced any pleasure from that nasty act or if he was just doing it to try to arouse me, to try to get me to open up to him. He clutched his cock in one hand, the other was at my waist and he guided himself to my now soaked slit. My hands came up and grabbed his muscular biceps, pushing against him with absolutely no effect. I felt his cock head putting pressure against my comparatively tiny pussy. He pushed forward, just a little, and there was alot more pressure. It didn't hurt exactly but the pressure was intense. Suddenly I felt him shift forward, slightly, and there was a burst of pain as he entered me. My nails dug into his biceps as I cried out. Losing my virginity hurt a lot less than this did. I have never felt so stretched, so filled. He pulled back and worked his way back in, a little farther each time. The pain was sharp. I knew I must be bleeding. When he had all but a few inches of himself buried in me I could feel him against my cervix, and mercifully he didn't try going further. He looked down at me and our eyes locked for a moment. He had to see the anger on my face. I turned away and when I did I saw that my nails were making him bleed and I was glad.

He began to move, fucking me, slowly. I was somewhat grateful that he was taking it slow. If he had been rough from the beginning I felt, at least at the time, that he could have seriously hurt me. As his cock slid in and out of me, all I could think about, besides the pain, was my fiancee walking in on this. Like, what if he came home for a surprise visit? All of our plans would be ruined.

ForceFull
ForceFull
107 Followers
12