A Loving Couple's Remedy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within mere seconds they both started tearing at and pulling each other's clothes off. "Fuck me Jack....I mean Master. Fuck me hard right now!" Carla demanded. (She had never said that to Jack before. Ever!! ) Her sexual juices were flowing and she wanted her husband to take her....fuck her...command her...right now. Jack was all too eager to comply with her order.

He pulled her up, turned her around, and entered her from the rear as she spread herself while on her hands and knees. They hardly ever fucked doggy-style...but this was a special moment- a very special occasion ....and "usually's" were out the window...

Jack plunged his love-pole into her sopping pussy and pumped her like his cock was a jack-hammer. Her sex was so wet! She wiggled and squirmed as she was pummeled from behind. She cooed her pleasure. She could feel Jack's balls slapping against her ass as she fucked back against his pounding staff. She wanted him; needed him; sought his manhood, deep within her being. Her pussy seemed on fire as she rocked her slit along his cock. She had not been this aroused in years; and she quickened her rhythm as her sex tunnel slid back and forth on his prick. She was mewling and groaning out her pleasure. This was ecstasy. Nirvana for them both!

His driving prick drove his wife wild with lust. She had never been very vocal during sex before; but tonight she howled like a banshee. The two lovers rutted like animals until he let forth a mighty groan..."I'm cumming ,....cummming....CUMMINGGGGG" Jack wailed, as he shot his creamy white load into her steaming pussy.

Without waiting to see if his cock would shrink after cumming, he pulled out and flipped his wife onto her back and immediately drove his sex piston into her gaping sex hole again. Bouncing and plunging as her legs gripped his sides, she arched her pussy up to meet each stroke....Within seconds she went wild with a powerful orgasm. "OH MY GOD" she cried....bucking and arching off the bed. "I am cumming, Jack ... cumming sooooo good...CUMMMING"!! Carla's passion was unquenchable, and it took her a few minutes to recede from her orgasm.

Later that night they "did it" 2 more times; each time a bit softer and gentle; less wild and more loving. Eventually they were physically spent and fell asleep in each other's arms. Carla had Jack's cum dry on various parts of her body. She paid no mind, as she slept next to her man. The man that would soon be her part-time Master; and she would serve him...give herself totally to his pleasures and desires. But for now, they both slept a dreamless sleep. What did the future hold for them?

The next evening they both sat and sipped coffee. They had much to talk about. Carla asked Jack, "so .....now that we have decided to try this D/s stuff, how is this going to work; and when will we start?" She obviously had many questions. Jack gazed at his wife for a few seconds, as if he were deep in thought and then explained to her what he had in mind.

First of all, he told her that he envisioned them having 2 sessions or "scenes" he called them, per week; 3 a week at the most. He told her that it would take him a couple of weeks to set everything up down in the basement. That surprised Carla, she had not even thought of the basement; she had assumed that their bedroom would be where they would do this activity.

Jack went on to tell her that he had some construction and building to do downstairs. When she asked specific questions like what he was going to build he told her that he wanted the room to be a surprise for her, and didn't tell her what he had in mind. She accepted his answer, and the reasons he had for not telling her much about his plans. He continued by adding that he also had a long list of bdsm "gear" to purchase. "I want to do this right, and it will take a pretty good amount of money to buy everything we will need and use," he intoned.

Carla was a bit surprised at all the thought and pre-planning he had been doing; but it didn't surprise her that his attitude was to do a good job at this; now that the choice had been made by her, to allow herself to become his "subbie". She loved him for being so thorough and detailed about it. She knew that she needed to trust him..... and she did trust him.

For her part, she also wanted to be a good "slave" for her new Master. She had acquired some ideas of her own since she began reading the bdsm stories on-line. She spent a great deal of time thinking about and preparing herself mentally for the bondage and pain element of D/s. So they both wanted this new adventure into a D/s lifestyle (occasional lifestyle), to be a good fit for both of them.

Carla then explained to Jack what she meant when she said the previous evening that she would have certain limits or boundaries. After some discussion about that; with Jack again explaining that he too had limits; they listened carefully to each other's concerns. He had absolutely NO INTENTION of injuring, scarring, or marking her sweet sexy body! They decided to write down lists of their "boundaries". Jack pretty much knew what his wife would list; after all, they had been married for several years. He knew his wife well.

Next, Jack told her that they were going to have a new and separate dimension to their relationship. When they were upstairs, their life would be just as it always had been. He used a term she had read in a couple of stories : upstairs would be strictly "vanilla": a normal world. They would not refer to what went on downstairs, and would never use the D/s activities to punish or in any way determine what happens upstairs. They would be a loving, caring husband and wife. Upstairs, she should never call him Master, and he would never call her slave.

Downstairs, however, would be quite different. There, they would be Master and slave. He said that he expected that both of their personas' would be completely different. Downstairs, he would call her names and use words he would never use upstairs; words like slut, whore, cunt, bitch and many more. Carla would be expected to obey his commands and always ... Always call him Master or Sir; and she would only strive to please him... Always. She nodded her head in agreement and understanding. She felt a shiver run through her body as she nodded; and she felt her pussy getting very damp. A little voice inside her head asked, "What am I getting myself into?"

The next 2 weeks saw Carla busy with her laptop each evening. She watched various bdsm video clips. Many of them made her shudder, their intensity and harshness did nothing but cause her anxiety; but also they gave her ideas about her list of boundaries that she would write. She also read many bdsm stories from various literary websites on-line. Some were quite long, and involved all kinds of relationships and situations in the D/s realm. Sometimes she read short stories, many written by women authors. She avoided all the stories about women that were Mistresses over men. Those stories would not apply to her and Jack.

While Carla was upstairs on the couch or in bed with her laptop, Jack was working downstairs. Carla could hear the whine of a circular saw, occasionally, or the pounding of a hammer at times. She always wondered just what the hell he was building; but she knew better than to ask him about it. Jack would sometimes go out for an hour or so to do some "shopping".

He needed new equipment such as wrist cuffs, paddles, riding crops, floggers, various sizes of chain, a couple of blindfolds, and a ball-gag. He also needed some special clothes for himself and Carla. These would be their downstairs "garments." In addition, he went to an adult bookstore to find various lubes, vibrators and nipple clamps. Of course, he never told his wife what he had purchased when he would get home. She would learn about them soon enough.

A few of the larger pieces that he was looking for were harder to get in the house without Carla being aware of them. He usually brought them in during the day, when she was at work, and he could get away from his office for an hour or so. She would have no clue what those larger items might be; but again, she would learn about them shortly.

One night during this period of preparation, after supper, Jack asked Carla if she knew about "safe words" and the absolute power they had. She told him that she had read several stories; especially the ones where Master's really knew what they were doing; that they used safe words during scenes. Jacked nodded approvingly, "Good. You have to know that we will have them. I have thought, since yellow is a color meaning "caution"....lets go with a yellow fruit. 'Lemon' will be your safe word for caution, meaning slow down rest, or 'let's talk'. And for 'STOP NOW!!' red is often used.... So a red fruit will be Apple. Apple means STOP , and we will immediately cease activity for that session. Okay?"

"Yes Jack, I agree that I will use 'Lemon' or 'Apple' if I ever need to," she told him. Jack then went on to explain that he hoped that she would never find it necessary to use her safe words; BUT, that she should never hesitate to use them if she absolutely felt that she needed to do so. Carla recognized and respected her husband for thinking of safe words. She was really beginning to understand that he cared about her safety and wanted to be an excellent Master. She loved him for that, and trusted him even more than she had before.

When they went to bed that night, Jack made love to his wife tenderly and gently. He used his cock to slowly massage her tunnel of love; stroking her with care. He could feel the walls of her pussy contract and relax as he took his time; moving in and out with a rhythm that soothed her. Carla enjoyed the loving, and soon both fell into a deep restful slumber. Neither of them climaxed; and that was okay. Sex for them did not always have to lead to orgasm; sometimes gentle pleasure was more than enough. They loved each other deeply.

The following evening, Jack told her that he was going to a fetish club 40 miles away; and that he would be gone for about 3 hours. He was going to get some information and "supplies" that he would need downstairs. Carla wished him well and said that she would continue her research while he was gone. She trusted him completely; and didn't worry about the club that he was going to be visiting.

"Club Rendezvous" was a private club that Jack had heard about from a website on the internet. It catered to the wild and off-beat part of the community. While there, he talked to several people who obviously were into D/s. A few Masters were there with their subbies ; some were leashed and most wore black outfits of one type or another. He asked a couple of experienced Masters questions about the attributes of a successful Master. He also picked up a special soothing lotion, which, he was told, soothed and help heal any welts or irritated skin, after a good spanking or flogging. He also learned that twice a month they held auctions on a stage, there at Club Rendezvous. This was where Masters could bid for, and then use subs who offered themselves for scenes there at the club. He found that opportunity exciting and was very curious to learn more about them.

As he drove home, he smiled to himself and thought, 'I think I am about ready to take Carla downstairs and begin this new and mysterious adventure.' He decided that they would begin on Friday night after dinner. Tonight was Tuesday. Much still needed to be done. As he continued his drive, he became aware that he was sporting a rock hard erection. He considered fucking Carla when he arrived home, but decided that he wanted her in a horny state on Friday. Sex could wait.

The next evening, Carla presented her husband with her list of "boundaries". These were things that she wanted him to understand about before they ever started their scenes downstairs. It was a list of what she could not or would not allow. In a way, this seemed odd for a new subbie to do; but then again, Jack felt it was only fair that she had some limits; limits that he needed to respect. It was vital that he knew her limits before they got started.

" Boundaries "

1.Absolutely NO TORTURE! No blood, piercing, or cutting; no bruising or marks that could be seen at work.

2.NO anal sex. Do NOT go there!!

3.No semen in my mouth or on my face. (You know how much I hate that "porno" stuff!!)

4.No " bathroom sex " : pissing etc. (self-explanatory)

5.What happens downstairs STAYS downstairs. No one at work, our friends, or our relatives must ever find out about this.

Jack read the list twice. He was shocked at rule #4. 'Where in the hell did she come up with THAT one; just what kind of videos had she been watching?' After reading her rules carefully, Jack told Carla that he understood these rules and would do his very best not to violate them. BUT ............. In his own mind, he knew that a good Master was always going to strive to "push the envelope" and get his slave to go beyond what she might THINK she can endure or allow. Jack did not tell Carla this, of course. He then told her that these boundaries, while fair and understandable could always be changed, revised, or even cancelled by her at any time. Carla agreed with this, and nodded her acceptance.

With the issue of her boundaries settled, Jack said that he had a couple of conditions for her. He told her that they would go downstairs on Friday night. Carla's heart skipped a beat at this revelation and she gulped as she nodded to him. He continued by saying that sometime Friday before they started, she was to shave her pubic area completely, and that she should expect to keep her "private area" shaved at least every other day after that. (Carla had shaved her pussy area once, many years ago and found she didn't particularly care for it.) She told her husband that she would obey his directive and that she would be "smooth as a baby's ass, down THERE" by Friday.

Jack quickly changed his tone to one of malevolence and authority (a preview of him being her Master soon)

"I am not asking you ...... I am TELLING you. Keep your pussy shaved!" She immediately took a submissive demeaner and said, "Yes Sir I will." (a preview of her role as his subbie) He then softened his voice back to normal and told her that he would give her more information about Friday night later. Both were satisfied that they were ready; but Carla had one more important question that she needed an answer to.

"Jack, I have read many stories and I have watched a good number of video clips for the last 3 weeks, and I still don't get it. Why the pain, why the spankings and the punishment toward women?. WHY can't we just have the bondage and the restraints and the sex, without pain??"

He patiently told her that in order for her to become truly submissive; to show a Master that he had total and unquestioned submission from his slave; the true and ultimate test was for a submissive to give herself TOTALLY. He told her that he had studied the works and experiences of the "Father of bdsm" The Marquis de Sade himself. De Sade eventually proclaimed through his many and various exploits that women achieved total release and freedom in their lives through complete submission to him. His motto was "Freedom through Bondage". "It will take both of us many sessions or scenes to learn these lessons; and they will begin Friday night."

Carla pondered his words, and told her husband that she would try very hard to learn, and become the sub he hoped for. She seemed to understand that she was to serve him unquestioningly, and to please him. Her entire role in this new adventure was to please her Master. Both were ready for a new era to begin in their marriage; in their life together.

She wanted to make love that night, but Jack told her, in a kind way, that he wanted her to be horny on Friday and kissed her into slumber. He smiled to himself and thought, 'she is ready.'

FRIDAY NIGHT

Carla was a nervous wreck by the time she arrived home from work on Friday night. She had a difficult time concentrating on her work all that day, because she kept thinking and wondering what it would be like going downstairs with Jack. If she had known, Jack was almost as nervous as she was, as they got through supper quietly .Both of them tried their best to remain calm and act as if nothing unusual were going to happen later.

After they had both finished cleaning up the kitchen, and getting the dishes into the dishwasher; Jack pulled his trembling wife into his arms and said, "You know I love you with all of my heart, trust me, my love, ..... trust me." He then kissed her passionately and deeply. This seemed to relax Carla, as she kissed him back, their tongues probing and dueling during the kiss. Jack then led her up to the bedroom and asked her to sit on the bed while he dressed.

"We will have certain clothing that we will wear when we begin each scene. I have chosen clothes for our roles for both of us. From now on we will refer to our downstairs clothing as our "Garments," Jack proclaimed. With that said, he proceeded to the closet and took out his Master's clothing. He dressed in black pants made of material used for gym workouts by men. They were held up by an elastic band. Carla noticed that he wore no underwear beneath the pants. Then he put on a black t-shirt, and a finely crafted black leather vest. He finished by putting on a pair of black slippers. He had chosen these clothes for himself based primarily on what he had seen on the various on-line video clips; and also what he had seen when he had visited "Club Rendezvous." Carla had observed the same style of outfits on several Masters too, and wasn't in the least bit surprised at Jack's choice for clothes.

Then he went to the far side of the bed, where he had hidden a box containing the dress that Carla would wear. Her Garment! She opened the box and found an off-white slightly loose fitting Sun dress that would reach, at the bottom hem, just to the bottom of her ass. It was a "gauzy" fabric; not quite "see through" but definitely light and airy. It tied at each shoulder with thin straps; and would allow the scooped bodice to show just a bit of her modest cleavage.

Jack instructed her, somewhat curtly, "You have 5 minutes to use the bathroom and prepare yourself; then put on your garment and meet me at the bottom of the stairs. You are to be wearing ONLY the Garment. I will be waiting."

Carla went into the bathroom that adjoined the bedroom and hurriedly went about "freshening up". When she came out she put on the dress. It fit her well. She tied a bow at each shoulder and checked herself in the mirror. She added just a bit of make-up and then headed, on wobbly legs, toward the stairs that led to the basement. Carla had never been more frightened, or more anxious in her life.

When she arrived at the bottom of the stairs (7 minutes after Jack had left her in the bedroom), Jack was waiting in a space she had never seen before. It seemed that Jack had built a vestibule (about 5 feet square) at the bottom of the stairs. ' This is new!' she thought to herself. The space had a new door with a padlock on it, opposite the stairs, that led into the rest of the basement. There were also a few hooks on each side, where clothing could be hung up; and a small light bulb which illuminated the tiny space. Jack appraised his wife, and silently approved of the way she looked in her new Garment. "On this side of the door, while we stand here, we are husband and wife. Once we cross to the other side of this door, I am the Master, and you, my love, are my slave; to do as I command. Do you understand??"

Carla looked up into her husband's eyes and with a forced smile whispered, "Yes, I understand." Then he intoned, "this is your final chance to turn around and forget the whole thing; I will understand if you do." Carla silently considered doing just that; but after several seconds of consideration , she replied firmly, "I am ready to serve you, Master." After hearing his wife respond, Jack put a black blindfold over her eyes. Suddenly, Carla was completely sightless. She heard the padlock being unlocked and heard her husband say, "Come with me, my love, I will lead you. Hold tight to my arm."