A Loving Grandmother

Story Info
Grandma & Grandson bunk together.
2.6k words
4.41
722.8k
137
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,307 Followers

I was 18 when my Grandfather on my Mothers side passed away. They were not well off by any means, neither was my family. My dad went to help out after the funeral making arrangements to sell her trailer and car, Gramma wouldn't need them since she was now going to move in with us. We lived in a 3-bedroom house, Mom and Dad's room on the far side from my bedroom and my 2 sisters' in the middle.

Well, I was concerned about the sleeping arrangements now, knowing math I did the numbers and I was odd man out now. I didn't want to sleep on our couch for years and voiced my opinion about it at breakfast.

Gramma said "I Will sleep on the couch. It's not fair to kick The boy out of his room."

"No, Gramma, that isn't right either!" And shook my head

"The only other option was to share your bed then son."

I was horrified at the thought. But it was better than sleeping on our worn out couch.

Grandma is really a sweet woman and has always treated me special, so after considering my options, I agreed to share my room with her.

Grandma was nearing 65 and while she not an overly attractive woman but, she was far from an ugly old hag. I was already in bed when she came in wearing a wore out a faded old frumpy night gown with the top button gone, exposing the top half of her huge tits.

Our first night sleeping together was not a pleasant experience, she snored and kicked all night, keeping me awake for hours. What could I do? The next night wasn't any better, but I fell asleep sooner anyways.

The fourth night I woke up light feeling a pressure on my crotch, it was Grandmas hand. She had laid her hand on my dick in her sleep, I tried to move away but she snuggled up to me and in a sleepy voice said

"Oh Gerald, it's been so long since it's been this hard, it feels so good honey."

Gerald was my dead Grandfathers name. Her hand began to massage my dick in her sleepy state I guess she had forgotten he was dead. Needless to say, my dick didn't care as her hand felt better than mine did, and I didn't as long as I didn't think of her doing it,

I was really beginning to enjoy this feeling. She started to rub my dick even thought I had my Pajama Bottoms on. Mumbling, something about did I want her to do the nasty thing she did to it.

I made a grunting noise and her hand went inside my Pajamas grabbing my dick rubbing her fingertip along the head. I was getting pretty excited at her touch, Then her eyes popped open, and she jerked her hand out, and stared at her hand as if it she had grabbed a rattle snake and started crying saying

"I am so sorry, I was asleep and didn't know what I was doing."

I just gave her a hug and told her

"It is alright, I understand since you had called me Gerald when you first started waking up and felt you touching me. I wasn't sure how to stop you without scaring you."

And I told her, "Grandma, it felt so good I really didn't want to stop you, I'm the one who should be ashamed, not you!"

I gave a feigned embarrassed look

Her shoulders were heaving as she sobbed, saying how she was so lonely without grandpa gone now, and she was so sorry she had ruined out relationship by molesting me. I didn't know what to do or say, so I gave her a hug from behind.

She had turned her back to me in her shame and by doing that I felt my still rock hard dick press into her butt cheeks, I felt like such a goof, but she didn't move away from me, in fact she actually wiggled her ass against me, as she snuggled closer to me.

"I still love you Grandma, it had just been a mistake and we shouldn't worry about it."

She told me I was a sweet, sweet young man and wise beyond my years and we fell asleep with me hugging her. The next morning we had a good breakfast, laughing at silly things with the family, never mentioning anything about our previous nights episode.

Nothing happened again for a few nights, to my great disappointment and then around 1230 the fourth night, I felt her hand on my dick again, this time my dick was outside the opening in my boxers, since I had stopped wearing my Pajamas.

Her hand was moving up and down, my hips had started moving in rhythm to her hand and I started spurting large globs of my hot spunk on her hand and up my belly and chest, all in less than a minute from the time I woke up. I wasn't sure if she was sleeping or not but her breathing was steady, and then I remembered she snored!

"Grandma, Are you awake!"

"Yes." She said softly.

I asked if she had been awake and if she knew what had happened.

"Yes, I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help it, I woke up and it was in my hand and felt so hard and good I just had too! I'm so sorry honey, you must think I am such a nasty old whore!"

I begged her not to say things like that.

"It had just happened that's all, please don't feel bad, I could never think of you as some kind of whore and I really liked it."

My spunk had begun to dry on her hand and my belly so I got up and got a wet rag to wipe it off us.

She smiled at me surprised that I had not being upset.

"Did you really enjoyed it,

I told her "Yes!"

She put her hand on my dick feeling it getting hard again.

"Have you ever done anything with a girl before?"

"No, but I do what she had done to me a lot."

She asked me. "What? Jack your cock off?"

I told her yes, getting embarrassed as I told her.

"Would you like for me to do something even better feeling?" She asked

"Sure if you want too!"

She had me take off my boxers and moved down putting her face by my dick as I felt her warm breath on it I shivered at the exciting thought of what she might do.

She put her warm mouth on my dick then, softly using her lips and tongue and gums on my dick. I had totally forgotten she had no teeth.

"Oh Gramma, that feels so good!"

Her head began to bob up and down, gumming the head of my dick and sucking it harder now, my hips pushing towards her face when she did. It only took about 3 minutes and I told her I was fixing to spurt again.

Her suction got stronger and her head moved faster as her fingers tickled my balls. That did it, I shot off my hot young load of spunk in her mouth as she moaned sucking it all down, until I had to make her stop because it tickled too much.

"Oh Gramma, that was wonderful, I never thought that a woman would do that to me!"

"Grandpa loved me to suck his cock for him.And I loved to do it."

"Cock" she called it. That sounded so sexy to me. And she loved to do it for him. I told her anytime she wanted to suck MY cock, she surely could.

"Your was such a good boy!"

And we went to sleep, her arm around me this time her huge tit sagging on my chest.

The next morning, my Mom told Grandma, she certainly had a glow about her this morning. And perhaps moving in with us was just the thing she had needed. Grandma winked at me

"I don't remember when I have ever slept better sweetie, I feel as if I am really at home here!"

That started out nightly ritual of her sucking my cock, I called it that too now.

"Grandma? Do you anything out of just doing that to me?"

"Yes, but there was more we could do if you wanted too."

I was game for anything I said. She told me to touch her breasts, they are pretty big and her nipples are dark and stick out a good bit. I unbuttoned her nightgown exposing her huge tits to my wide eyes.

I put my hand on them and squeezed them like she told me too. She started to moan.

"Oh that feels so good, Now suck my tits to make it feel even better. They are very sensative."

Her tits had nipples as thick around as a nickel and stuck out at least an inch.

I really liked how they grew in my mouth and how she made groaning noises as I bit them lightly like she asked. She held my face close to her chest, telling me how she loved how it felt.

I felt her grab my cock and start to jack me off, her hands were so soft, not what I expected for an old woman with years of hard work behind her.

She then had me to lie on top of her, and she started rubbing my cock on her pussy's wet slit in between the thick lips of it, holding it on her clit as she said it was called, and humping against it.

My cock felt wet and really slick from her pussy juices on the underside of my cock, as I humped against her too. After a few minutes doing that she had me to raise up my hips some and stuck the head of it at her pussy's opening and pulled me to her tightly.

The feeling inside her was so different than what I expected, she was really tight and her pussy felt so hot and very, very wet. Her voice started to quiver as she told me to

"Fuck Grandma, baby, Fuck your nasty Grandma hard!"

I didn't know much, but I knew I was suppose to move my hips around someway, so I did circles and in and out, trying everything.

"Are you sure you've never done this Hun?"

I assured her I had not. She said I was fucking her pussy like a pro. I beamed with a young mans pride at doing it this exciting new thing right.

Soon she really got excited, her hips bouncing around, pulling me close to her telling me to bite her tits as she cried out.

"I'm Cumming baby, Sweet baby boy I'm Cumming!"

I was afraid she would wake up the whole house as she came all over my hard cock. I got hotter and let her know I was going to cum too.

"Should I should pull out so I wont get you pregnant?

She laughed in her ecstasy and at my innocence,

"Honey, I am too old to get pregnant."

"So I can cum inside you Grandma?"

"You had better cum in me, I want you to fill your old Grandma's hot pussy with your big load of sweet cum honey."

I pounded her pussy as hard as I could, her breathing coming in great big gasps. Her hands grabbing my ass cheeks pulling them in as she kept saying over and over,

"Fuck me baby, Fuck Grammas Old pussy for me!"

I couldn't have stopped now if I had wanted too and believe me I didn't!

It wasn't long before I felt my cum boiling up from my balls, spurting in her thick lipped pussy, filling her up as she had asked me to.

"OH GOD!" She cried, "Your cum is so fucking hot, I feel it hitting my womb, Keep Cumming baby, make your old Grandma happy!"

I stayed on top of her resting as our breathing went back to normal, she asked me to kiss her pussy for her. I was really not sure about that, but thought since she had done it for me, I should do it for her too.

I pulled my cock out of her sloppy cum filled pussy and slid down between her legs. I always heard from the kids at school how a woman's pussy smelled bad so I held my breath as I kissed her pouting pussy lips. I had to breath sometime, so I did and was surprised that is didn't smell bad at all, even though we had just fucked and she was full of my cum and her inner thighs were covered in our sweat and her pussy juice.

She then explained to me how to eat her pussy, by starting off licking the outer lips of her pussy then to suck and bite on her clit. She was getting really hot, moving her ass all over and humping my face as I kept licking her wet pussy.

I was glad she wasn't real hairy, I accidentally bit her clit a little harder than I meant too, and her hips shot towards my mouth and she let out a yelp, I said I was sorry.

"Fuck No, don't be sorry, do it again, bite my clit again baby, Harder this time!"

Grabbing my head and pushing it back between her thick thighs. I did, and she felt a large spasm deep in her belly, grabbed my head jamming it in her crotch holding it tightly there and her pussy shot some kind of liquid including my cum, right down my mouth. I swallowed it down. I was just hoping she hadn't peed in my mouth and said so.

She laughed "Sometimes when I get really excited I spurt my pussy juices like that. And you had me really excited the way you ate my pussy."

She pulled my face to hers kissing me full on the lips and all over my face tasting her own pussy cum on my lips.

"What a wonderful lover you are, some lucky girl was going to enjoy me someday, but today I am that lucky girl."

Grandma died 3 years later, and I still miss her loving. We had sex almost every night until she passed away from a Massive Heart Attack. I was crushed losing my Loving Grandma was one thing, losing her as my lover was an even worse thing to me.

No one in our family ever knew about us fucking and sucking each other, and I don't think I would've cared if they did find out. All her old friends came to her funeral and one made the comment that

"My Goodness, She looks 10 years younger than she did when she moved! I wonder what her secret was!"

I had to smile even in my grief, thinking, if you only knew woman, if you only knew!

I found a Quote "Lucky Girl" and we have great sex, doing all the things Grandma taught me over the years.

But I don't think anyone can ever replace My Loving Grandma!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened it was only written for You, the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,307 Followers