A Lucky Mistext

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Text from Karen] Damn. Me and my big mouth <unhappy smiley>

[Reply to Karen]???

[Text from Karen] Shouldn't have mentioned the pics, might have got another one... I wouldn't mind LOL

My heart was in my mouth when I read her message. Should I send her the last one, should I try to coax her to definitely ask. Another beep stopped my train of thought.

[Text from Anne] I'll let you cum if you send me another photo of that lovely cock. <happy smiley> xxx

An idea quickly formed in my mind.

[Reply to Karen] LOL you texted too soon, Anne wants another picture. <laughing smiley>

...

[Text from Karen] Well best not disappoint. And make sure you send it to the right person... <happy smiley> x

I was visibly shaking with excitement and when I grabbed my cock ready for the picture I felt a rush of pleasure. My rod was burning to my touch, the head purple from the blood rushing to it, it was fit to burst. With my phone switched to camera I took a snapshot, it was blurry due to my trembling in excitement; I took a few deep breaths and then snapped another, the second attempt was better. A landscape POV shot, laying on my back my cock held proud upright, huge and throbbing and captured in all its glory.

Without hesitation I opened the image, flicked through the menus and attached it to a message then I made sure Karen was in the recipients, checking several times before pushing the option to send.

A flood of uncertainty hit me, had I read the situation correct, where was this leading? Then I realised I still had to send it to Anne, I was dying to shoot my load and all I had to do was send it. I could have just shot my load and lied about it, but playing along with Anne and her rules added to the enjoyment. I sent Anne the image.

I had now sent two women pictures of my cock, one was definitely playing with herself over them, the thought of the other doing so had me teetering on the edge. I was giving my prick long slow strokes, anymore friction than that would have me erupting.

[Text from Anne] Awesome, babe. Another one to add to my collection x

[Text from Karen] Oops. Another "accident". Ha!

[Reply to Anne] Glad you like. Can I cum now? Please! x

[Text from Karen] And. WOW. X

[Reply to Karen] Oh no did I send you another picture by accident. Silly me. <laughing smiley>

[Text from Karen] Oh dear. Did I read right before you are not allowed to touch yourself! How strict is your girl LOL

[Reply to Karen] LOL yup. I'm waiting for permission now. Poor me <sad smiley> LOL

[Text from Karen] Wow. Have to ask, how long? You might explode, oops hehe double meaning!

[Reply to Karen] Ha Ha. Very funny, been over a week I think.

[Text from Anne] OK you can cum, but get a picture. Want to see what you are wasting <sad face>

Buzzing with excitement at the prospect of dealing with my throbbing member I found a way to take several pictures in sequence, I did not want to let Anne down. I knew it would only take a few strokes to send me over so I waited to see if Karen had anything else to add to the moment. My phone beeping told me she was not going to let me down.

[Text from Karen] Did you get your permission? <laughing smiley>

[Reply to Karen] Yup, and I got one last photo request, not sure of logistics but I'll work it out lol

[Text from Karen] Whoa! That I'd like to see!

[Reply to Karen] Erm OK.

[Text from Karen] Thanks. I'll make it up to you...

With that message my whole body and mind screamed green light, green light! I aimed my camera, shakily at first but by force of will I steadied it and with my free hand I began to stroke my raging purple headed cock in the familiar way it had known for years. As I expected it only took a few moments and I felt the fire inside as the flood built and the pressure pushed against the head of my cock, then it released.

I hit the button on my phone and it took the photos, I was not paying much attention and hoped I had not took three images of my wall or the side of my leg all I was focussing n was the wash of pleasure as I had one of the best orgasms for a long time. My cum burst forth spilling out in a thick white torrent all over my sheets, my legs and back down onto my shaft and balls. I kept stroking until the mix of pleasure and after wank rawness became too much.

I rested for a while, drained physically and mentally, but satisfied.

[Text from Anne] Have you cum baby. I want to see it.

I waited a few more moments, nothing from Karen. I created a new message and attached the best picture of a white fountain blasting from my cock which was a partial blur in my fist. I added Anne to the recipient box and then added Karen and sent it. I smiled to myself and started to drift off in a post masturbation stupor.

...

My phone beeped.

[Image Received]

I smiled to myself, it was from Karen.

To be Continued...

12