A Lucky Reputation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "Do you still drive the red Jeep?"

"Yes."

Drive to Marco Italia and meet me in the parking lot.

I pulled into the parking lot twenty minutes later. The Marco Italia was a banquet hall and the lot was half filled. I spotted Linda as she waved from the front of a family-style mini van. When I parked in the next spot, Linda slid open the back door for me and hopped back into the front passenger seat.

I jumped into the back seat and closed the door, as Linda began, "Bev Franklin, say hello to Chris Harrington."

A short, curvy, 40ish, blonde, nervously extended her hand to me, "Hi, Chris."

I returned the greeting, as Linda continued, "Bev, Chris is eighteen and just graduated from high school. We've been friends our entire life and despite our age difference, he's been fucking me since he turned eighteen."

I was surprised when she lied and listened closely as she continued, "I keep coming back to him, because his cock is huge and he fucks forever."

Linda turned her attention to me, "Bev is my best friend's older sister. I've known her since I was in Middle School and I consider her an old friend. She's married and has two children."

Linda turned back to Bev and asked, "Can I continue?"

Bev answered, "I don't know?"

There was a few moments of silence, before Linda turned to me and asked, "Are you hard?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Take your cock out!" Before I could protest, she urged, "Just do it. Take your cock out."

Both women had turned completely around and were watching, as I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my shorts and I shimmied them to my ankles. I had gone commando and my dick was sticking straight into the air. Bev's eyes were round and she was at a loss for words as she stared at my crotch.

Linda reached back and tugged at my meat, before turning to Bev and asking again, "Can I continue?"

Bev simply nodded her agreement.

"Bev's husband is having an extra-marital affair. She wants to get even. I've offered you."

Linda looked back and forth between us, before turning to me and asking, "How many people have you told about our affair?"

I was confused with the question, but was able to honestly answered, "I haven't told anyone!"

Linda followed up and asked, "Why?"

I went with the flow and answered, "Because you asked me to be discreet."

"Will you continue to be discreet?"

"Yeah. Sure. Yes!"

Linda wagged her finger at me and when I leaned forward, she grabbed my shirt, pulled me further forward and kissed me, before saying, "Be good to my friend!"

"I will . . . promise!"

After letting go of my shirt, Linda leaned to Bev, kissed her on the cheek and promised, "I'll never tell anyone," before opening the front door, jumping out and walking away.

We both watched Linda walk away and when she was out-of-sight, we turned to each other. Bev's gaze dropped to my dick and after a while, she asked, "Can I touch it?"

When I nodded in agreement, Bev reached into the back seat and her hand circled my spear. She silently spent the next few minutes running her fist from my balls to my cock head.

"How can we do this?" she asked without missing a stroke.

I looked around and noticed that the back windows were tinted. It was a newer vehicle and I assumed the seats would fold up. I grabbed Bev's hand, held it still and suggested, "Give me a second."

When she let me go, I spent the next few minutes folding up the second and third row of seats. When everything was secure, I pulled my shirt over my head and sat naked against the back of the car and looked expectantly at Bev.

She smiled, as she worked herself through the opening of the two front seats and into the back. She was kneeling on the floor and her silk dress covered her to the van floor. She appeared to be short and I guessed that she was under 5'3". She was a little chunky, had well defined curves, large breasts and a rounded waist and bottom.

Bev reached behind her back and unzipped the dress and it fell over her shoulders and over her breasts. She unhooked her bra and it fell to the floor. Lastly, she lifted the dress over her head and was left, kneeling naked in front of me.

When I gulped and said, "You're stunning," Bev smiled like a teenager.

"After being with Linda, I wasn't sure if you would appreciate my body."

Her smile got bigger, as I got to my knees and knee-walked to her. Our kiss started slowly and grew in intensity. Our tongues invaded each others mouths and hands roamed each others bodies.

As I stroked her breasts, Bev moaned, "My breasts are really sensitive."

I leaned down and sucked a large brown nipple into my mouth. Bev squealed, "Oh yes! Harder. Suck me harder!"

I sucked and bit her nipple, as I dropped my hand to her pussy. She had a short trimmed landing strip over her slit and a very wet pussy. Two fingers were sucked into her hole. Bev's arms circled my head and held me tight against her heaving tits.

Bev's first orgasm was short and powerful and caught her off-guard, "It's been so long!" Her pussy clamped around my invading fingers.

"Oh yes . . . keep gooooing . . ."

Her next cum started slowly and built over a few minutes. She bucked into my probing fingers and my fingers circled her erect clit.

She vibrated, as she hissed, "Cummmmminnnnnnnnng!"

Bev slumped and I helped ease her to the carpeted floor. She smiled, spread her legs and in a strong, confident voice, ordered, "Fuck me! Do it now! Do it hard!"

I climbed between Bev's spread thighs, lined my cock up with her wet hole and pushed in. It took three strokes, before I was fully inside her. Her eyes rolled back in her head, as I started a hard in and out motion.

We fucked in the missionary position. It was hard and fast, with Bev cumming again. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to live up to the reputation that Linda bragged about, when I felt the start of my cum.

I might not be a straight A student, but I'm a resourceful guy. I didn't announce my orgasm. I grunted and filled her cunt with jizz, but kept on pumping. I don't think Bev noticed that my cock wilted a bit, but after a few minutes, I was rock hard and pounding away.

We switched positions and Bev rode me, while I sucked on her tits and snuck a finger into her tight asshole.

Finally, with the windows dripping with steam and sweat soaking our bodies, we climbed into a doggie position. I grabbed Bev's hips and drove into her, slapping against her ass, with each thrust.

We'd fucked for well over an hour. Our bodies were completely covered with sweat. Bev was cumming every few minutes, but we were wearing-out quickly.

"Grab my balls, Bev. I'm going to cum!"

Bev pulled off my cock, turned around and demanded, "In my mouth," as she swallowed half my dick. She sucked for a few seconds, before I filled her mouth and she gulped noisily.

Present Day:

Bev loved it when I called her Mrs. Franklin. It excited her and got me off too. We'd been fucking once or twice a week, since early summer and the sex was great.

We'd already fucked once and she was getting me hard, by sucking my cock and balls and rimming my ass.

"I've got a question for you, stud."

Her tongue poked my anus and she wiggled it, as I groaned out, "What's the question?"

"It's an important one and if you give me the correct answer, I'll have a surprise for you."

"Just ask, Bev!"

"It's Mrs. Franklin, young man!"

Bev was slobbering over my cock head, as I said, "Just ask, Mrs. Franklin!"

"Well . . . I was wondering . . . if I was able to sneak away . . . once a month or so . . .," she took me so deep in her throat that she gagged. After pulling my dick from her mouth, she continued, "If I came to your college . . . got a hotel . . . invited you over . . . would you come over and fuck my brains out?"

Mrs. Franklin gagged herself on my cock again, as I answered, "I'll come to you any time!"

She smiled, let go of my cock and rolled over to her bed-side table. She opened the top drawer, reached in and pulled out a tube. She rolled back, between my spread legs, uncapped the tube and filled her hand with the contents as she explained. "It's lube. I'm going to get you real slippery and give you my virgin ass . . . for treating me so well . . . for fucking me better than anyone ever has . . . for agreeing to continuing our affair . . . and for helping me cuckold my lying, cheating, asshole husband!

Bev spent the next minute completely coating my cock. "Hold out your hand," was Bev's request. She squirted a dollop of lube into my hand, crawled onto her knees, buried her head into the mattress and reached behind and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

I rubbed the lube into her ass-crack and against her anus. I'd had my fingers up her shoot, many times, but this was going to be a challenge. Two fingers were snug and three, a definite challenge.

Bev was tense at first, but after a few minutes, I could feel the tension leave her body as she became used to being stretched by three digits. "Give me your cock!"

I climbed directly behind Bev. I'd never had anal sex and expected it to be very difficult. I pressed my cock against Bev's brown rose and watched as it grew, expanded and allowed me inside.

"Slooooooooooow! Real sloooooooooow!"

My cock head and first two inches rested inside Bev's tight back tunnel. I rested and was surprised, when Bev pushed back into me. When we rested again, half my cock was buried.

Over the next few minutes, Bev backed into me, until she had nine hard thick inches, sticking up her asshole.

We rested and she adjusted again, before she said, "Fuck me. Start slow . . . but Fuck me!"

I'm not sure if Bev enjoyed her first ass-fuck, but after a few minutes, I was banging my entire cock in and out. My balls swung up and spanked her cunt and soon, I went over the edge and dumped a load of hot cum up her ass.

Bev collapsed to the mattress and I fell on top of her and rolled to the side. We caught our breath and I said, "I'm surprised you took me so easily!"

She looked at me and answered, "Do you think that was easy?"

I laughed and answered, "I guess not!"

Bev grinned, rolled back to her bed-side table, opened the bottom drawer, rummaged around and pulled out a long, thick dildo. She looked at me, smiled and explained, "I've been breaking myself in!"

I'm really looking forward to meeting new college girls, but am also looking forward to Bev's visit.

12