A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 04: Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alia is proud of her chest, and rightly so. Sizable but firm, their roundness is capped with pink nipples that are large but not overly so. A perfectly proportioned pair. Of course with these so close to my face I cannot resist sinking my teeth in, holding one breast firmly in my mouth while feeling the contours of her nipple and areola with my tongue. Alia's mind is tugging hard at her body to pull away, but to no effect. I take my time to explore her chest with mouth and hands before moving up to kiss her neck and whisper "Good girl" in her ear. I didn't think it was possible for Alia's face to convey more hatred for me, but she managed it after that little taunt.

I have her take a half step back so she can finish removing her swimsuit while facing me. It soon becomes clear that her tan is indeed full body, no lines or pale patches to be seen. In contrast to her blonde hair, her trimmed pubic hair is a light brown; it's not conclusive evidence of a dye job though, and I contemplate digging into her mind to find the truth but decide against it. Let her keep this one little mystery. As Alia bends down to pull her costume down her legs her face is put close to my lap, and I have her give my rising dick a few licks and kisses on the head before standing up again.

Lindsey is up next. She practically towers over me as I sit. Her face is flecked with dried cum from my earlier explosion. Like Alia, her dancing is practiced and seductive. Lindsey's style however is clearly intended for the privacy of a boy's bedroom more than a club dance floor. The lithe teen winds her hips as she slowly turns in place, running her hands up her body and through her hair. I sit back and watch as she turns to the side, crosses her arms around her front and lifts the top of her two piece up and over her head, her chest in profile as it is revealed. She then turns her back to me, bends a little at the waist, and hooks her thumbs into the bottom piece. Lindsey slowly pulls down her last piece of clothing, her hips still winding, until her small but flawless ass is in sight. As she bends completely for a moment to remove the bottoms from her legs her asshole peeks out, and her pussy is partly visible too.

Lindsey half straightens, then places her hands on my knees and lowers herself to hover above my lap, he head leaning back to rest on my shoulder. Naturally I take the opportunity to run my hands over the naked girl's toned body, enjoying the curve of her breasts and the taught muscles held at tension as her arms support her pose. At my command Lindsey's legs part sufficiently to allow my hands to explore the outer folds of her (clean-shaven) pussy. As I use one hand to part her pussy lips and the other runs a finger up and down her exposed slit, I whisper in Lindsey's ear.

"Nice moves babe. I look forward to seeing if your pussy can perform as well as your mouth did."

From her expression I guess Lindsey is less eager than I am to find out. After one last caress of her body I let her up from her rather uncomfortable position and have Jemima stand in front of me next.

I don't expect much finesse from the emo lesbian, and sure enough her dancing is unremarkable. Fortunately Jemima's shapely body makes up for it. Her chest is still exposed from the earlier titfucking, and her tits sway and jiggle as she peels her swimsuit the rest of the way off and kicks it aside. Now totally naked, I have her stand in front of me with her hands behind her back. Jemima has trimmed her pubic hair into a small heart shape, below which the folds of her pussy are visible. A metallic glint indicates some kind of vaginal (clitoral?) piercing; I had not noticed that when I had my fingers inside her pussy earlier, but then I was in the middle of an orgasm at the time so I was a little distracted.

Her loathing for me is intense, like a storm cloud in her mind. I could dial it down to almost nothing if I wanted but I happen to like strong flavors, and besides who knows what might spring up in its place. So instead I have her lie across my lap on her stomach, like a naughty girl about to get a spanking - rather too silly for me normally but it is exceptionally humiliating for Jemima to be in such a clichéd pose that it adds a lovely tint of embarrassment and rage to her mental palette.

Jemima fumes helplessly while I stroke and slap her ass with one hand and grope her hanging breasts with the other, until eventually I have my fill of strong primary emotions and desire something more nuanced. With a tweak of her nipples and a resounding slap on her ass as she dismounts I send Jemima on her way to make space for the next girl.

Rachael's dancing is almost painful to watch. Clearly no experience or training, her thin body just jerks in no discernible rhythm. I guess we can't all be dancers. Instead of continuing this awkwardness I mentally command her to simply stand in front of me with her back to me and remove her two piece swimsuit. Rachael takes off the top and casts it aside, and as she unties the side bow fastening her bottoms and parts her legs slightly to slip them off I reach forward, take hold of her hips and seat her on my lap. My penis only just misses penetrating her pussy, and instead sticks up through the gap between her legs.

The redhead's hands reach down and starts to lightly stroke the exposed head as my hands run up her legs, past her slim waist and torso and end at her breasts. On a larger woman Rachael's chest would be unnoticeable, but on relative to her body they are decently sized. The eighteen year old is hyper-aware of both my hands on her breasts and my dick pressing against her pussy. Being handled like this is a totally new sensation for her, as is the feeling of utter helplessness as her body obeys my whims to the letter.

As I fondle the naked body of the teenage girl in my lap I look around at the other five equally naked teenage girls gathered around me. I give mental orders to each one in turn, and the five girls set about preparing themselves. Meanwhile I focus my attention on sweet Rachael. We are facing the mirrored wall of the gym, so that even though her back is to me I can look around her and watch her run her hands lightly over my penis, which by now is thoroughly stimulated and ready to go. With a little mental manipulation Rachael's pussy starts warming up too, much to the surprise of its owner.

I have Rachael lift her butt off me just enough that I can reach a hand between her legs and take hold of my own penis. Rachael moves her hands away and lifts her head. She then has an unobstructed view of my dick as I position it just below her virgin pussy, the tip brushing her outer labia. I also have a very good view of the eighteen year old's face, still dotted with dried remnants of my cum, as she lowers herself back on to my lap. My dick slips into her pussy, and I am glad to be taking it slowly as it is very tight going. As Rachael feels a man inside her for the first time her mind swirls with sensations and emotions, and I free her vocal cords to allow her to express herself.

"Augh, no. No, don't make - ah! Fuck, takeitouttakeitoutfuuuow!"

Rachael's protests continue as her body weight pushes my dick further inside her. If I had been on top I probably would not have managed to get more than the tip in at first, but thanks to this position it isn't long before the teen's slender ass meets my lap as my penis is fully embedded in Rachael's tight pussy. I let her rest and catch her breath while I relish the feel of my first pussy of the day. Shortly, however, I give a mental command, and Rachael starts to slowly move up and down in my lap. Her rather monotonous "fucknoouchnofuuu" litany starts to get some variation in tone as she squeals loudly on her first downstroke, and then every time after when she pushes herself down onto my dick.

The feel of Rachael's pussy sliding against my dick is delightful, but she tires quickly - there are no arm rests or other supports so all the work is done by her legs. After a dozen or so strokes I therefore let her get up and (rather wobbily) walk over to the other girls.

While I was deflowering their teammate, I had set the other girls to work. The stack of mats had been rearranged to cover an area of floor large enough for all six girls to lie down in a circle, their heads close together and their bodies radiating out like sunbeams from a central point (okay, analogies are not my strong point). Each girl is able to hold hands with the girl on either side of her; as Rachael gets down to join them I have them all open their legs enough for their legs to touch their neighbors too. The arrangement is visually stunning as I stand over them - six hot teenage girls lying naked and open to me. At times like this I am sorely tempted to take photos, but I'm not quite that stupid.

I'm not done with Rachael, so she is my first stop. I kneel between her legs, taking note of the redness of her engorged labia. No blood, but she's still going to be sore down there for days. I don't help matters by reintroducing my dick to her pussy. Despite the recent use it's much tougher going in this position, and Rachael starts screaming in earnest before I take away her speaking ability once more. I work my way back inside her, and with a series of deepening strokes I eventually manage to fully penetrate her once more.

Fucking this slim teen is fun, but other girls await, so I soon withdraw my dick and look to the girl to the right. Mishy's black hair flows around her, a nice contrast to the paleness of her naked body. Her locks partly cover her eyes, but I can still see them watching me as I move off Rachael and kneel between Mishy's parted legs.

As I position myself Mishy draws up her legs, putting her shaven pussy at an easier angle to meet my dick, I've commanded all the girls' bodies to warm up for me, and Mishy's pussy glistens with moistness, as do her eyes as she tries to look down to see what I'm doing. I allow her to prop herself up a little on her elbows, thus allowing her to see down while also causing her hair to fall away from her face, exposing her frightened expression. I sense a jolt of shock from her mind as the tip of my penis touches the folds of her pussy, and as I start pushing into her I release my hold on her voice.

"Arugh! Ah! How are you doing thi- let me go let me- AAH!"

I get about halfway inside her on the first thrust, enough to ensure I won't fall out of her. So I move forwards, bending down and placing my hands on either side of Mishy for support. With her head and shoulders raised this means that our faces are very close to each other, and I watch her expressions with interest as I start moving inside of her. I immediately begin a steady rhythm, which is soon matched by Mishy's squeals and shrieks. Every time I push down into her I sink a little deeper into her tight no-longer-virgin pussy, and her face screws up in pain and shock.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! No-ah! Take it-ah!-take it out pl-ah!"

In contrast to her protests her legs wrap around me, and with the leverage this gives she raises her hips to meet my oncoming thrusts. It's quite an athletic move, but Mishy's training in both the swim team and dancing means she is able to keep it up for quite a while. Eventually though she starts to show signs of tiredness, and I don't want to exhaust her too much yet. So after one final deep penetration I withdraw and allow Mishy to sink back to the floor in (silent) relief.

Lindsey is next, and as I move between her legs I spare a moment to run my hands up her smooth thighs, over her slim waist and onto her small chest. Lindsey's nipples are erect and prominent, probably more so for the paucity of flesh underneath them. It's only by pushing her breasts inwards with my hands do they show any kind of cleavage. No matter, if I want another titfuck there are plenty of other candidates.

Lindsey's elfin face is taught as I push my dick inside her - the feeling of being penetrated is not new to her, even if the previous experiences were quite different to this one. It isn't long before I'm fully embedded inside the tall teen, and I am pleasantly surprised to feel her vaginal muscles rippling against my shaft. I release her speaking ability, but not before getting the first words in.

"Wow Lindsey, you really know what to do with a dick. That feels great."

"Fuck you. Just.. fuck you."

"Yes, I'd say that is exactly what you are doing. I'd be jealous of your boyfriend, except of course you are going to do more with me than you ever do with him."

I mark this point by slipping my hand under Lindsey's ass and probing the entrance to her asshole gently with one finger. She's quick to get my meaning.

"..no. Fuck no you fucking asshole I'll never- I've never- I-"

"Shh babe, all in good time. I'm still enjoying your pussy. Unless you want to give me your mouth again."

"If -uh - if I do that will you not - ah! fuck! - not go down..?"

"Honestly? Yes, I probably will "go down..." anyway. Sorry babe, you are in no position to bargain."

"Fuu-uh! Fuck you you fu-"

I remove her speaking ability.

"That's enough from you for now. We'll talk again later I'm sure. But for now your friend has been very patiently waiting, and I think it's time for her reward."

Maria has been watching the proceedings from beside Lindsey (I allowed her to turn her head for a better view), so she should know she's next. However her mind still panics when I stand over her and mentally order her to spread her legs. I enjoyed the rough treatment I gave her during the blowjob, so I decide to make it a theme with her. Accordingly I waste no time, kneeling between her legs, guiding my dick to her pussy and driving into her full force. It isn't easy, in fact it's a little painful, but the feel of my dick being so quickly enveloped in Maria's innocent young flesh makes it worth the effort. As I start thrusting into her I don't allow her to speak, but the flashes of shock radiate from her mind so loudly it feels to me like she is screaming at the top of her lungs.

Maria's full breasts bounce pleasingly as I abuse her teen pussy. I add to their motions by giving them a playful slap or two, watching them rebound off each other. Just as soon as we settle into a rhythm I withdraw - hmm, patch of blood, I guess this one's hymen was intact. Not any more obviously; I wipe my dick clean on her thigh before moving off her as quickly as I arrived.

My next plaything is the spirited Alia, who is still brimming with anger and hatred, but still trying her best to keep it off her expression. She's realized that I enjoy her defiance, but I it still hasn't gotten through to her that she cannot hide anything from me. Maria and Jemima are lying to either side, and with a series of mental commands the two girls wind their arms around Alia's arms, holding her hands. As I position myself between Alia's legs, I set about releasing my control over the top half of Alia's body - a finicky task as it requires careful manipulation of different muscle groups, but I've had lots of practice at this sort of thing. I also return her ability to speak.

Alia notices her partial freedom about the same time my penis brushes against her pubic hair on its way down. She immediately starts struggling to get up, and is only prevented from raising her top half up by Maria and Jemima's firm hold on her arms.

"Ah! Get off me! I'm going to kill you if you touch me!"

"Touch you? Like this?"

I pause just before penetration so I can squeeze one of Alia's breasts. She reacts by throwing her shoulder to the side, almost getting free of Jemima's grasp. It does her no good of course, and after a brief caress of her shaking breasts I return to the main event.

"Or like this?"

"Aaah!"

Alia half-screams, half-growls as she feels my penis push her pussy lips apart and enter her vagina. She cannot move her waist or legs, so although her top half is full of movement it's smooth going for my dick as I inch my way inside the short blonde (or brunette, possibly). Once I am deep enough that there is no risk of falling out I am able to roam my hands over her body. Alia's chest is exceptionally shaped, large on her small frame but still perky enough to shake without flopping around as she struggles and my hip actions move her body around. It's quite mesmerizing, almost enough to distract from the feel of the friction as I penetrate deeper and deeper into her warm pussy.

After some initial exclamations she remembers her earlier plan to not communicate. She is still trying to burst from the hold of her friends and giving me murderous looks in between, but she does this in a grim silence. I could break her silence, perhaps by manipulating her skin's sensitivity, but I decide to leave that little pleasure until later. Instead I remove her ability to speak (use it or lose it) and after a short while move off her and on to the next. Alia's emotional state as my penis slips out of her pussy is a torrid mixture of hate, horror and the pride of victory, as she thinks her ability to move part of body and her silent treatment means she has more control over herself and me than she really does. Again, something I will disavow of her later.

Jemima is the last girl to have her pussy violated, and as I put my hands on her knees and move them apart I feel for her state of mind. I get a similar amount of loathing as Alia, but with a subtly different flavor. Jemima's hatred is deep and visceral - she isn't the stereotypical man-hating lesbian (I've never met such a person outside of the minds of a few sad misogynists), but she truly detests being touched in a sexual manner by men. So as you can imagine the fact that my hands have now moved from her knees to between her legs is generating a very strong mental reaction, even as her body lies still and prone. I part Jemima's pussy lips with my fingers to get a good look at that piercing, and discover not one but two metal bars in her flesh, one on the outer folds of her labia and another touching her clitoris. Somehow I doubt she allowed a male to pierce her down here, so most likely I'm the first of my gender to witness Jemima's body art. Lucky me.

I move forward and line my dick up, ready for entry. I then restore Jemima's powers of speech.

"Ready for this, babe?"

"You are going to fucking suffer for this you fucking cowardly asshole. You are going to rot in prison and everything you are doing now is going to happen to you every day until you die and then you are going to burn in hell."

"Wow, you've been using your time productively, thinking that up. I could come up with some kind of clever retort, but I prefer to express myself physically."

Jemima's pussy lips part as my dick deflowers this final teen. I try to feel the piercings but her pussy is too warm and wet to distinguish the metal with just my dick (and possibly after being in half a dozen mouths and as many pussies today my dick is getting a little desensitized). Still, the sensation of being tightly enclosed by Jemima's vagina is nothing but pleasurable, and I find it relatively easy to sink most of my length inside her on the first go.

As I enter her body I feel Jemima's mind raging at the violation. She starts expounding on her opening theme as I start a steady but firm pace, waxing lyrical about prison bitches and anal bleeding and electric chairs. Of course the other girls are listening intently, some with pleasure (Alia, Lindsey), and others with an unfocused sense of horror (Maria, Rachael). I let Jemima continue her invective uninterrupted - I don't usually get into verbal abuse, but she is being a lot more creative than I usually hear, even as her body obeys my every whim. The only response I make is to pound her pussy even harder, pushing her body down into the exercise mat with each thrust.