A Marine Called Jason Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naw, fuck, I'm still walking. He missed his shot," he said. "Just as well, though, I can coast for the rest of my time till I go back." He leaned in closer, laughing softly. "Don't worry, I'm good to go."

So we went. To the Trent. Not knowing when he would show, I didn't have a room but I got one…..number 238…..while Jason strolled around. I was closing the street-side windows when he came in and bolted the door behind him.

"You're going to have to be on top and do all the work," he told me as he was struggling to get out of his clothes.

"Let's start with this," I said as I brushed his hands aside. It was a pleasure to take his clothes off of him. Touching his muscles sent chills through me. He sat on the edge of the bed so I could pull his pants off and his briefs pulled down with them. His big cock hung out over his balls that rested on the mattress. I pulled his briefs all the way off and handed them to him.

"Here, you might want to stuff these in your mouth," I said, jokingly.

"I don't think so," he said, tossing them aside.

He watched me undress. I was sometimes self conscious the way he looked at me. Tonight he had a hungry look. I heard him swallow when I was naked and turned around to drape my pants over the back of the chair.

"Oh, Fuck! Stay right there for a minute," he said.

I looked over my shoulder to see him gazing at my butt. I clenched the muscles for him, one then the other while I dug the small tube of lube out of my pants pocket.

"Ohh, Geezusss, man, if you only knew what does to me. Fuck, you've got an awesome ass!"

I was getting hard just from him ogling my butt. He was hard from ogling it.

"That was fast," I said, looking at his hard cock.

"You don't know how bad I need this," he said, reaching out to squeeze one side of my butt.

I squeezed some lube on the head of his cock and spread it all the way down the shaft. Then I put some in my asshole and stepped up on the bed. Jason held his cock up for me to sit on. I squatted down till I felt the heat of his cock against my hole then bounced up and down on it to stretch the muscles. He thought I was teasing him.

"Fuck, stop teasing…..ride it," he begged.

He should have his briefs in his mouth when I rode down on his cock. He had to put his forearm across his mouth to stifle his outcry of pleasure. There was something sexy about being on top of the big stud with his battle wounds. And the wounds didn't affect his performance in the least. I didn't have to do all the work after all. I fucked him on top the first time but he took charge the second time, after I'd sucked him off. He bent me over the bed and gave me another ride that took the wind out of me. Knowing it might be our last time together, I was hoping we would have some quiet time, just lie together and talk and touch our bodies together. But it boiled down to sex. I took it and I gave back in kind, and satisfied myself with that.

I had to dress him when we were finished. We left the hotel and stopped on the street where we usually parted company. Neither of said anything for a moment.

"Hey, I'll come in town to say good-bye before I leave," he said.

"You dam well better," I said.

I was afraid he wasn't going to make it back. It was down to mere days unless his departure date had been changed. I was at Toby's every night waiting for him. Two nights….three…..four nights passed and I was getting panicky. If he couldn't make it back one more time he would call. Unless…… God, I ached just thinking about it.

Finally, the fifth night, Jason came into Toby's in his whites, without the sling.

"You're out of the sling already?" I asked.

"Not supposed to be, but I'm not going to wear a sling with my uniform," he said. "It's getting better fast; I'm exercising it."

It was the first time I'd seen him in dress uniform and he looked stunning, if that can be said of a man. The way he filled it out in the chest and arms and shoulders was almost criminal. There was no room left in the sleeves. I thought he might have had the blouse tailored the way it sloped down to his slim waist. From there, his thighs fairly bulged against the white material and right where his thighs met, well, he could have been arrested for that. Geezuss, I was surprised they let him get by with a bulge like that, but then what could they do about it? I could see that he had on boxers, which was the reason he wore boxers, because you could see through the material. Once when he turned, I got a look at his butt and almost got light-headed.

There were medals on the left side of his blouse; over a dozen of them. It was the first I realized that he had medals, although it stood to reason that he would. He never talked about having any. I didn't recognize some of them but I did know the Purple Heart, Bronze Star and Silver Star, none of which I had. I had about eight of the others.

"Shit, you've got your own fruit salad started there," Toby said, nodding to the array of color on his chest.

He laughed and shrugged like it was no big deal. It wasn't, to him. "Yeah, it breaks up the monotony of the white, don't you think?"

Without it being said, we both knew this would be our last night together. We said our goodbyes in a way that neither of us would forget. I suggested getting a room at a better hotel but Jason said the Trent was okay; that it was where we ought to go. So I got the suite; the only one. It was the same size room as the others but it had a small sitting room with a balcony overlooking the street and a big bathtub along with the shower.

"You know what, I'm going to take a fuckin' bath," he said. "A nice long one. You wanta join me?"

"Can you get out of your uniform?" I asked.

"Yeah."

The tub had the fixtures on the side. Jason laid back in the water and I stepped in and laid back against the other end of the tub. I laid my legs over his and we slid down so our balls were touching.

"Do you think we can manage to do it like this, in the tub?" he asked.

"Are you kidding? Is there anyplace we can't manage?"

He fucked me in the tub and thought it would be a fun idea to shoot in the water. He pulled out and sent long, thick, powerful bursts of semen into the water. The stuff shot out hard but then stopped and floated. We got out and dried off and went to the bed. We stretched out and gazed up at the ceiling fan.

"Seems like there're a hundred things we ought to be saying," he said.

That surprised me, and I wondered what things he thought ought to be said. I knew what I wanted to say to him. I was glad I didn't.

"I guess all the important stuff has already been said. Right?" he went on.

"What I would say, you wouldn't want to hear," I said. "There is one thing, though."

"What?"

"I'm going to make love to you before you go."

He cocked his head around with a smiling scowl.

"Not that…..hell, I wouldn't even think of trying to fuck you, for real, but everything else, its open season."

"Well, if a Marine is going do it, I guess there's nothing I can do about it," he said.

I almost laughed. I couldn't lay finger on him if he didn't want me to. He could disable me with one finger. I don't know if it was love making to Jason but it was to me, in its purest form. I worshipped him physically. I worshipped him emotionally. There wasn't one inch of his muscular body that my lips didn't touch. I took my time, and he let me. I made it last most of the night. I drove him half-crazy. He begged me to make him come. I finally did, but only after I extracted a promise that he would let me continue right through his climax. I took his powerful load in my mouth and never let go of his cock. The second time I spent most of my time with my tongue in his ass.

"Goddam, this is more agony that getting my cock sucked," he moaned. "You're gonna make me come again doing this, aren't you?"

"You got it," I said. "And I want you on your back, bent in half when it happens."

"You're gonna do that to me again…..make me shoot all over myself."

"With your mouth open," I added.

He pretended I was forcing him but in reality, he was a willing partner and I felt good about that. It made me wonder if he might have found the courage to reciprocate in some way, given enough time. I didn't dwell on it though. There wasn't enough time and it wasn't that important to me. His pleasure was mine. I drove him nuts all over again. He was moaning and groaning and gasping for air, begging me to stop and give him a break, begging me to make him come again. I had him tilted up, bent in half so his cock was aimed right at his mouth. Hell, it almost reached his mouth. I gave his hot, clenching ass everything I knew how. He tasted awesome and pulled his hole wide open and buried my mouth to get more of his flavor. It was more than he cold take. He cried out, an animal-like cry, and I felt his asshole clench and sort of flutter and I knew he was coming. I kept tonguing his ass and kept him bent in half till I was sure he was finished. When I let him down….well, he had white-washed his face and shoulders and neck. There were streaks of come across his mouth and some over his nose and he was having a hard time breathing. He found his briefs to clean the stuff off but I wouldn't let him.

As I lifted his legs and let them down on either side of me I leaned up over him with my face over his. Our eyes met but he looked away. But he looked back, just as I was lowering my face, a look of horror in his eyes. I brushed my lips over his come-slick lips and flicked my tongue out. I kissed him. He tried not to kiss me back but he finally succumbed. It was easy to force my tongue into his mouth and I was surprised to find his mouth full of come that he was trying not to swallow.

"Give it to me," I whispered as I lashed my tongue around in his mouthful of come and sucked it up. He gave it up willingly but our kiss became too passionate and I gave it back to him. I kissed him relentlessly, purposely forcing him to swallow his own come. He fought it but finally gave in and swallowed. He even finished the kiss, with even greater passion.

"Dam, I don't believe you made me do that!" he gasped.

I laughed. Like I could force him to do anything.

He swallowed repeatedly, using his own spit to wash down the taste of his semen. For me, it was the ultimate act of love from him, even though I knew the greater part of it was lust. He simply got caught up in the moment and I easily forced him over the top. But when he fucked me the last time, I sensed that he was really feeling something besides the sex.

We took another bath in the early morning hours but we didn't have sex again. It was enough to lie in the bathtub together, and on the bed till it was time to get dressed and head back. I ached as he covered his muscular body with clothes. I drank in every ripple of bulging muscle to carry the image with me till we met up again. I thought we would say good-bye in the room, but when he was dressed he was ready to go. It bothered me a little that he seemed so anxious to part. We stopped at the usual spot along the street, where we had to part ways, and it was an awkward moment.

"Well, I guess this is it," I said.

"For now," he said. He shifted his weight and I took in the movement of his muscles beneath his uniform. "You know, for all I feel and don't feel……." But he cut himself off.

"What?" I asked. I wanted to hear it. "I want to hear it," I said.

He laughed softly. "It's the only fuckin' thing I've been able to do in return in this relationship….I just wish I'd kissed you good-bye back in the room. I would do it now……."

"Just hearing you say it is enough," I said.

"Well……" He put out his hand.

We shook hands and parted company. I turned around once and he had turned around too. He waved and I waved and mouthed the words, "I Love You" but I don't think he saw me. If he did, he didn't acknowledge it. I looked around again but he was walking away. I took in the manly image of him once more; his wife shoulders and slim waist, the thick, muscular legs and his tight, bubble butt churning inside his uniform pants….and I never looked back again. I headed back to my barracks and began a raging battle against depression. Godd, I was going to miss him.

I didn't wage the battle in the barracks. I took it to the field. Battling depression screwed up my head and made me do stupid things. I went to other bars besides Toby's and got drunk and got in fights and picked up prostitutes so often that I wondered if I was going straight. Definitely, I had to acknowledge the Bi gene that was in me. But the other one was still there, a lot stronger. Over a short time I made other contacts at Toby's. It was easy. All I had to do was go back to the rest room and hang my cock out and see who else had his cock hanging out. From there all it took was eye contact. I made more contacts than I should've. So many that I was feeling guilty and ashamed.

One night I went with some other guys…..a cab full….to a house somewhere on the other side of town. I don't know who the place belonged to but it obviously belonged to someone with money. There was a courtyard with gardens surrounding it and rooms that were plush by the local standards. Everybody knew what we were there for and there was no time wasted in everybody getting naked. There was food laid out by three very young, slim and cute Vietnamese boys and plenty of drink that soon led us to the reason we were all there. It started out paring off and I ended up back in a dark corner of the garden with another young, hunky marine who was hot and desperate for sex. I gave it to him and very unlike Jason, he returned the favor. Another guy found us and joined in. By the time the fourth guy crept into the dark-ness I'd been fucked three times and given back in kind. I don't know how many it takes to make an orgy but it was turning into one real fast. I knew it'd reached full orgy status when the three boys were brought in on it.

I fucked and sucked cock and ate ass with abandon, and got fucked and got my cock sucked and my ass ate out. With the help of the booze, we literally fucked ourselves into a stupor. I woke up, still in the corner of the garden, entangled with two other GIs and one of the Vietnamese boys. I felt the boy's cock throbbing against my butt. When he tried to put it in me I crawled out of the pile of bodies and stumbled off to find my clothes. I wasn't sure I ended up with all of my own clothes, but they fit so I guess mine would fit him.

I didn't wait for the others to leave. I left alone, still not quiet believing that such a place existed. I was in a daze heading back. When I got back to the barracks and showered, I took off a pair of shorts that had a laundry mark that wasn't mine. Also, in the back of my head, I had the awful thought that there might have been cameras recording everything that went on. I vowed I wouldn't do such a stupid thing again. After that I more or less took it out on the prisoners they brought in.

End of Part II