A Marine Called Jason Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jock161
jock161
112 Followers

I got out, went to see my family for a brief visit then set about getting on with my life. I was drawn to Indianapolis. It was a big city but close to Attica and Jason. Maybe Toby was right, maybe I was still looking for him; and I knew where he would always be, and I took comfort in that. I found a good job as a warehouse manager and began looking to buy a place of my own. My choice of a real estate agent was a fluke. He turned out to be gay. He saw it in me but I didn't see it in him at first. Hell, I was looking for a place to buy, not a sex partner. He revealed himself to me one day when he was showing me a place.

It was a place in the country between Indianapolis and a small, upscale suburb called Avon. It was well into the country, located in heavily wooded hills back off a winding lane. A small stream cut into the back of the property for several hundred yards. The house was a big, old farm house, on its way to being run down but with a lot of potential. There was a barn, complete with hayloft, and horse stables and some other outbuildings. I envisioned myself becoming a part-time farmer. There was still some furniture left in the house; a big kitchen table and chairs, an old cabinet that I deemed to be an antique, and some chairs and tables and a huge woven rug in the living room.

"There's not enough land to farm, but you could raise farm animals, and a big garden," Bill was saying as we stood in the barn

"I guess that's close enough to being a farmer," I said.

"You could do about anything out want back here," he went on. "Its very much out of the way, secluded to a fault up here on the hill. You could have loud, wild parties and nobody would ever know."

"I'm not really a party guy," I said. "At least not loud, wild parties."

"Ah, the more intimate type," he said.

I laughed. We went back inside for me to take another look through the house. My mind was already pretty much made up but I wanted to go through again and inspect it for any serious faults that I'd missed before. I found nothing new and the ones I saw were fixable.

"I think I'll take it," I announced in the kitchen.

"Great. I'll get the paper work started."

"How long do you think it'll take?" I asked.

"Well, since there's no one living here, occupancy can be immediate. It's just the time to get the loan approved and the papers shoved through the system. I'm very good at that."

"When can we start on the paper work?" I asked.

"Right now, if you want to come back to my office," he said.

"Fine," I said.

I took a moment to look around the kitchen again.

"Makes you want to celebrate, doesn't it?" Bill remarked.

"Maybe I will when it's mine," I said.

"I could think of a thousand ways," he said.

I glanced at him, thinking it was an odd thing to say. He caught my glance and in that split second of eye contact, as most often happens, something clicked. We both hesitated and neither of us made any move to leave and it was awkward for a few seconds till Bill spoke.

"You're new to Indianapolis. I could show you places to go celebrate," he said.

It came to me in a flash and the words came out. "How about right here?" I said.

Bill smiled, still hesitant.

"I've been admiring the way you're put together," I said.

"Likewise. And I've got a soft spot for marines," Bill said as he laid his brief-case on the table and moved toward me.

"Oh, and where would that soft spot be?" I asked smartly.

We undressed each other and I found his soft spot and he offered it to me. I fucked him bent over the kitchen table. He wasn't Jason....he never could be, especially in that position.....but he was a cute, live, warm, responsive man of muscle and I needed that. I fucked his eyeballs out. He was a wreck by the time I finished. He lay sprawled across the table, limp and gasping. I saw the puddles of come on the floor and come still draining out of his cock. My own come.....two loads of it.....was draining out of his asshole.

"My Godd!" he said as he struggled to raise up. "I've never been fucked like that in my life!"

"You've never been fucked by a Marine, then. There's more where that came from," I said cockily.

"I'll take it! Shit, you're not even breathing hard!" he exclaimed.

"That's the marine training," I said.

Bill and I got to be real good friends after that. He showed me around Indianapolis even though he knew, he said, that expanding my horizons would leave him out in the cold. He took me to the two gay men's clubs and bath houses, several gay bars and The Unicorn, a male strip club. I was grateful but as soon as I knew my way around I began to venture out on my own. For brief moments I forgot about Jason, but he was always there, inside me. Every man I met was gauged against him and none of them measured up. And I had my pictures. I had three of them....the more decent ones....enlarged and framed and they hung in my bedroom.

I made the trip to see my family again when my mom decided to have a reunion over Labor Day weekend. It would be good to see my grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins that I hadn't seen in years. And my brother and his wife and kids.

I was taken aback when I saw Brian's kids. Melanie was a knockout at fourteen and Hunter was a stud. Melanie was gushing friendly and full of questions about the war and Vietnam, the country and the people. I though that unusual for a fourteen-year-old. It took awhile to get around to Hunter because he was making the rounds, making everybody laugh, and I was getting reacquainted with people. We ended up sitting across from each other at a picnic table to eat.

"Geezuss, what happened to you?" I said as I looked him up and down. "Last time I saw you, you were about this high."

"I guess I grew up," he said.

"And out," I said, clapping my hands around his broad shoulders. "Well, shit, no wonder," I said, nodding to his plate heaped with food.

I learned that Hunter was eighteen, starting his senior year.

"What sports?" I asked.

"Football, baseball, wrestling. I tried out for track and basketball but I'm too heavy and I don't have the speed. I played soccer this summer," he told me.
"Well, it's good to know that all of that isn't going to waste," I said, indicating his muscular upper body.

"Oh, I make good use of it," he said, laughing. "Hell, I've got it, I might as well use it."

"Meaning...uhhh....somehow, I don't think that was referring to sports," I said quietly with a suspicious grin.

Just then a car drove up and a drop-dead blonde got out, wearing shorts and a top that barely covered and contained her tits.

"Speaking of which........" Hunter said as he got up from the table. He went to meet her then brought her back to the table and introduced her. "Angie, this is my Uncle Brad. This is Angie," he said.

I stood up part way and took her hand that she offered me. We chatted for a moment then she headed off to see Hunter's mom.

"Dam!" I said softly. Hunter laughed. "You were speaking of.......?" I said.

"Like I said, I try to put everything to good use," he said.

"She is obviously very comfortable around the family," I observed. "How long have you been going with her?"

"About a year. And yeah, I try to make her real comfortable," he said with a mischievous grin.

It was a fun day. I couldn't get my fill of Hunter. He was funny and he was great eye candy. If my brother only knew what was going through my mind. I was jealous as hell of Angie the way he hung on her, his arm around her, his hand slipping down to her butt from time to time and hers on his butt when they thought no one was looking. Evening came and I needed to get on the road. I began the rounds of telling everyone good-bye. My mom and dad walked out to my car with me then Hunter came up.

"Hey, maybe I'll come for a visit over Thanksgiving break," he said.

"That'd be great. I've got plenty of room," I said.

That scenario, of the big hunk staying with me for a couple of days, whetted my appetite and gave me something to look forward to. I got the house in order and fixed up a room for him. It wasn't the room I'd planned on fixing up for the spare bedroom but his coming put a new perspective on things. I'd planned on making the room fartherest down the hall from my room into a guest room, which would give a guest more privacy. I didn't really want to offer Hunter privacy so I fixed up the room right across my mine.

Come Thanksgiving, my mom wanted everybody home but Hunter had already planned to come to visit me and I told her I couldn't go back on my word. I couldn't pass up such a golden opportunity.

It was unseasonably warm for Thanksgiving. Warm enough that he drove up with his windows down. I took him through the house and showed him his room then walked him around the place.

"This is an awesome place to bring women," he said.

"That's an interesting observation," I said.

"Come on, don't tell me you don't have women up here. Heck, you probably had to run them off with a broom like a bunch of chickens before I got here."

"Well, it's not quite that good," I said.

"I'll have to bring Angie with me next time."

"Not a good idea," I said. "I'm not ready to face off with mom or your mother and dad on that issue if they found out," I said.

We wolfed down sandwiches and Hunter helped himself to a cold beer and set one out for me.

"That's not a habit with you I hope," I said.

"Naw, I can take it or leave it," he said.

"Unlike sex," I joked.

"Unlike sex," he agreed. "You got a girlfriend, Uncle Brad?" he asked.

"No one steady," I said. "Nobody that I introduce around."

"Oh....sneak her in and sneak her out," he said, laughing.

"Well, I haven't been in circulation very long," I said.

"Crap! You were a Marine. You never got out of circulation," he said.

"Okay, civilian circulation. The girls are different back home. And by the way, there is no such thing as a "were" Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine."

"I stand humbly corrected," he said. "You got a lot of that Viet Nam pussy, I'll bet."

"My share, I guess, like anybody else," I lied.
After lunch we walked back around the barn and headed back through the woods. It was up and down hills till we went up to the highest point overlooking the small creek.

"Nice," Hunter said. "Is it deep enough to swim in?"

"No. Wading or just playing around in the water."

"I'll bet you come here a lot," he said.

"Yeah, it's a great place to wind down."

Hunter stepped aside, not turning completely away from me and undid his shorts to take a piss. I didn't make a point of looking but he didn't make a point of concealing anything and I was taken aback at what he hauled out of his shorts.

"Dam, Hunter!" I exclaimed.

He laughed.

"That's huge!"

"It gets the job done," he said nonchalantly.

"I'll bet it does."

Since he was so open about it, I didn't feel awkward about looking. He finished pissing and milked his cock several times and shook it but he didn't put it away.

"You done looking?" he asked.

"Yeah. Geezusss, I'll bet you go over big in the locker room."

"Girls or boys locker room?" he joked. He still didn't put his cock away.

"I would bet you can't even get your hand around it," I said.

"This way, I can," he said as he put his hand around it and squeezed his fingers to touch. "I can barely touch my fingers when it's hard, though." Then he knocked the wind out of me. "It's okay if you wanta touch. Do you wanta see if you can get your hand around it?"

I didn't know where he was heading, if anywhere, but he asked so casually that I felt okay in touching and it was an invitation I couldn't resist. I reached out and wrapped my hand around the thick hunk of meat. It was already pretty solid and beginning to grow and I barely touched my fingers around it.

"Dam, Hunter, how big does it get?"

"Pull on it a few times, you'll find out," he said jokingly.

I didn't pull very hard but I squeezed and milked it and gave it enough attention that it was responding without making myself appear to be anything beyond curious. As his cock expanded and hardened, extending through my fist and spreading my fingers apart I knew I had to let go before all was lost. He was my nephew; I couldn't let it go past this display of curiosity. I let go and his cock hung out and lolled up and down in a wide arch. We stood watching as it got bigger with each pulsating throb. Hunter watched himself, I gaped at him.

"How big is gonna get?" I asked again.

"I don't know for sure. Over nine inches, I know, last time I measured it. I'll take these off so you can see it full length," he said. With that he undid his shorts and let them drop and shoved his shorts down, exposing his manhood fully. It swung upward with a powerful throb and quivered, hard as rock, as if it were glad to be free. "There it is in all its glory, along with a matching pair of balls," he said proudly.

I thought he shorted himself with the nine inches and the thing was thick as hell. It was youthfully smooth, without the gnarled look of thick veins. Neatly cut, the broad, meaty head stood out proudly at the end, flared back almost menacingly, the hood swelling out with each throb that brought the big cock quivering up at a sharp angle.

"And Angie can handle all of that?" I asked.

"If I take it slow and easy. Once I get her stretched to fit, she handles it okay."

I was practically drooling, wishing he hadn't shoved his shorts down. His hiking shorts and his briefs were down around his ankles now, and he looked too naked. From the side view I took in his high-set, rounded, tight, bubble butt. I ached to touch the smooth, hard muscles. I wanted desperately to get in there with my tongue. Curiosity, I kept telling myself over and over. It couldn't go beyond curiosity. I could stand and look and be curious, but no more. But it turned out that Hunter had other ideas. It turned out that Hunter had a broad range of experience that I hadn't guessed.

"Wanta see if you can get your hand around it now?" he said with great pride as he put his hands on his hips.

I nearly choked. Was he just being bold and cocky or was he coming on to me? Whether it was an invitation or a challenge, I couldn't resist. It was still only curiosity, I told myself. I reached out and wrapped my hand around his cock as far as it would reach. Even when I squeezed, I couldn't touch my fingers around the hard shaft.

"Geezusss, Hunter!" I gasped.

"Yeah, sometimes I don't believe it either," he said as he added his hand below mine around the long shaft. "Look at that, both hands around it and we don't even cover the head."

"Now you're bragging," I said.

"Looks like fact to me," he said cockily.

I was weakening. Literally, my legs were threatening to buckle under me and I would be on my knees; where I longed to be, but I didn't dare. I had already allowed things to go to far. Hunter moved his fist up and down the shaft a couple of times and my own hand followed. Then he removed his hand and I was left holding his cock all by myself. In the next couple of seconds I had to decide whether to let go of his cock or play my hand. In those next couple of seconds, his cock throbbed in my fist, rendering me helpless and I started moving my hand back and forth on his cock.

"Aww, that feels good, Uncle Brad," he said huskily. "Somebody else's hand always feels better than your own."

"Have you had very many hands wrapped around your cock?" I asked.

"Sure, plenty of girls, but never another guy. Ohhh, you can squeeze it harder when you jack it."
His words reduced the situation to what it really was. I was jacking him off, no two ways about it. My own nephew.....my brother's son! Godd, Brian would kill me if he ever found out. I moved my hand up and down the long, thick shaft, pulling the sheath back hard off the head.

"Aww, yehhhhh, that feels good when you stretch the skin like that," he moaned. "You can squeeze my balls, too, if you want."

I let go of his cock and cupped his balls in my hand. They overflowed my hand.

"Dam, you've got balls like a young stallion," I said.

"Do ‘em both, my cock and my balls at the same time," he said.

I didn't know exactly when he had taken charge.....probably from the beginning....but I took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other. I didn't know whether it was innocence or bold arrogance but he made no bones about letting me know what he wanted me to do. I wondered if he would ask me to suck him. There was precome oozing out the wide slit, just a wink glistening in the bright sunlight, then more than started to run down the head. I wanted to lean down and lap it off but he flicked it with his fingertip and then surprisingly, licked his finger.

"Fuck, man, I don't know why I do that; I just don't like to see it go to waste. I wish I could take my come when I jack off, but I don't like the taste of the real thing."

"Maybe it's an acquired taste. You should practice," I joked.

"Precome doesn't taste so bad," he said. "You ever taste your own come, Uncle Brad, when you were a kid?"

I laughed. "Yeah. Who hasn't?"

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Actually, I didn't mind the taste," I admitted.

He watched my hand on his cock for a moment, thrusting his cock through my fist.

"You wanta jack me off and taste mine?" he asked.

Oh, Fuck! Where was he taking me? I wondered if he even knew. I hesitated and I think it shook him back to reality.

"I was out of line with that," he said quickly.

"No, its okay," I said. "In fact, I think I can do better than that, if you want me to."

"Better than what?" he asked.

"Better than my hand."

I honestly didn't think he knew what I was getting at, from the bewildered look on his face; as if jacking off was the greatest thing anybody could do for him outside of fucking Angie.

When I wet my lips his expression changed and I think it started to soak in. Before he had it completely figured out, I was going to my knees.

"Aw, Mann.....you're gonna.....!" he whispered as he realized what I was going to do. He turned to face me squarely, his huge cock bobbing up and down.

"I don't know if I can get my mouth around this big fucker," I said.

"Aww, try.....please try," he begged.

I thought my jaws might lock but I got my mouth around the baseball-sized head.

"Awwwhhhhhhhh!" he moaned aloud, tossing his head back in sheer pleasure. "Ohh, fuck, that feels incredible!"

I massaged the head thoroughly with my tongue and the precome ball juice flowed freely. Godd, he tasted good. I loved ball juice and his was tangy with freshness. The young guys always are.

"Ohh, Fuck, Uncle Brad......Godd, I never knew you did this. If I did.....shit, look at all the time we've wasted."

I backed off of his cock. "We didn't waste any time," I said. "I haven't seen you for a long time and I wouldn't have touched you back then if I had. You were underage."

"I wouldn't give a fuck about that if you didn't," he said.

I went back on his cock and began sucking him while I pulled on his balls. I pulled hard, with my fist wrapped around them, pulling them down in the sack.

"Ohhhh.....OHhhhhhh!" he cried.

I eased up on his balls, thinking I was hurting him.

"No, go ahead, pull on ‘em," he said. "Fuck, it feels good."

He stood with his hands on hips, easing his cock in and out of my mouth. I reached up under his shirt and flattened one hand over his rock-solid abs and on up to squeeze his pecs. He put his hand over mine to hold it there. My other hand was wrapped around his hard, round butt. He pulled his T-shirt off and tossed it on the ground. Standing there like that, naked and so muscular and handsome, he was like a young forest god and I was the slave doing him homage; worshipping his magnificent body.

jock161
jock161
112 Followers