A Master's Ring: Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I hide behind you?" Luanne asked me loudly.

"I thought he didn't matter," I said.

She pouted and shrugged. Her eyes danced down and up my body with a smile on her lips.

"So what's this with the whole 'Spread 'em' thing?" she asked.

"I didn't think it needed to be explained," I joked.

"I thought I'd seen everything, but I haven't heard you say that yet," she riposted.

"Spread 'em," I commanded with a smile.

She smirked until the Sarahs grabbed her arms. I took a step back and they guided Luanne between Melisa's chair and me. Doris Alex must have heard the exchange because she moved to stand beside me and pulled out a small tube of Vaseline from somewhere.

I had not intended for it to go far, but my dick made a hard statement about it being extremely discourteous not to act like a Roman when in Rome.

"David!" Luanne panted frantically when the Sarahs pulled up her skirt.

"DAVID!" she screamed when they pulled down her panties.

"Step out of them," Sarah-D yelled.

Luanne shook her head hard; Doris Alex did not like that and gave her a hard spank on her left butt cheek. It sounded like a thunderclap to me but no one else could hear it.

Luanne shook her head again, and received a spank on the other cheek. I stepped forward and grabbed a handful of her hair before she could protest again.

"Do it!" I whispered against her ear.

"David!" she whimpered before obeying.

Sarah-D picked up the panties and stuffed them into my pocket.

"You wanted to know what it's about," Doris Alex told Luanne stepping between Sarah-D and her victim.

The redhead showed the tube to Luanne before moving it behind and down her back. At Luanne's ass cheeks, Doris Alex hesitated; Sarah-M got the message and reached down to spread Luanne's asscheeks. Sarah-D worked my pants open and pulled out my willing cock.

Luanne jumped a little as Doris Alex squeezed Vaseline onto her anus.

"David!" Luanne protested loudly.

"Be careful," Doris Alex warned her. "People might hear and get curious."

Looking around, I noticed no one was paying an abnormal amount of attention to us. Sandra and Emily had figured out something was going on behind the chair and moved to either side to block anyone's view or prevent them from getting too close.

"DAVID!" Luanne cried turning her upper body enough to give me a pleading glance when Doris Alex gently forced the lubricant into her ass.

Doris Alex did what she could for Luanne by working her finger around to prepare the girl for my entry. Sarah-D used her hand to make sure my dick was as ready as it could be.

"Hold her!" Doris Alex yelled at the Sarahs getting out of their way.

The Sarahs got on either side of Luanne and pinned her arms to the chair. Doris Alex grabbed my dick and guided me forward.

"David!" Luanne screamed as Doris Alex placed me carefully.

A few people heard that and turned toward us. Luanne gave them a fake smile, and decided that silence was the better part of valor.

My dick touched Luanne's anal entry and pressed forward. She tried to escape by pushing against the chair but hesitated after another resounding spank from Doris Alex.

"Stop that!" the redhead ordered.

Luanne threw a pleading look over her shoulder at me. I smiled and pressed forward. Her eyes widened, and she bit her lower lip as my dick head passed through her anal ring. Luanne squeezed her eyes shut tightly, and held her breath as I inched into her ass.

"David!" she gasped.

I worked my jeans lower and grabbed her hips. Doris Alex's hand stroked the part of my dick that had not made its way into Luanne to keep it hard.

I pulled back on Luanne's hips making her bend down. I drew out of Luanne's ass a little and fucked into her not intending to stop until my pubic hair tickled her ass.

She struggled against the Sarahs' grip but not hard enough to escape. It felt like it took forever before my hips were in contact with her body. She took a couple of panting breaths thinking the hard part was over.

I grabbed her waist, lifted her from the ground, pulled my hips back, and fucked into her hard while letting her weight drop.

"DAVID!!!" she screamed.

There was a lull in the music so her cry cut through the room making nearly everyone look at us. Luanne was past the point of the caring; the girls tightened around us making seeing why she screamed impossible.

"Oh shit!" Melisa exclaimed before sitting down on the arm of the chair.

"What?" Doris Alex asked.

I kept pressure on Luanne's ass but remained still allowing her body to adjust to the invasion.

"Luanne's boy is coming this way," Melisa announced looking at the other side of the room.

Luanne's body tensed squeezing my dick in a nice way.

"That's the new girlfriend," Luanne said in a tight voice.

Interestingly, she pushed back against me. I stroked experimentally outwards an inch and took it back. Luanne relaxed and tensed again.

"David!" she insisted.

I pulled back farther and fucked into her harder. She fought against the Sarahs' hold, serious in her intent to escape.

"If you let her go, I'll make you regret it," Doris Alex threatened the Sarahs.

The girls renewed their grips on Luanne's arms and leaned against her to keep her in place. I stroked out halfway and stroked in slowly as Luanne's boy came to a halt in front of the chair. He looked around trying to get closer to Luanne but found all paths blocked by a girl. It must have looked like they were all there to support Luanne during the encounter.

He ignored me, unwittingly working against discovering why Luanne seemed so uptight about talking to him. Their conversation drifted through the introductions of new friends, and took a break at an uncomfortable silence until Melisa stepped into the breach to keep them talking.

The new girlfriend looked at me strangely but chose not to say anything after Doris Alex propped her arm on my shoulder and started whispering to me about how much she wished it were her ass I was fucking.

Luanne's nervousness about being discovered made her body take longer to adjust to the anal sex. I worked my dick slowly in and out of her making sure the movement did not give away what was happening behind the chair. Her gentle swaying could have been taken for moving to the rhythm of the music.

By the time, the boy left I had been fucking Luanne's ass with long strokes and could feel that she would not be able to hold on without expressing her pleasure much longer.

As soon as her boy turned his back on us, she dropped her head and moved her hips to add power to my strokes. I took a tight grip and gave her what she wanted.

"Clean him up," Doris Alex instructed Luanne as soon I recovered from my orgasm.

Luanne nodded her head lazily while pushing down her skirt. The Sarahs arranged my satisfied dick in my jeans and zipped me up.

The sorority kept the third floor bathroom reserved for sisters so there was no line when we got to the door. Luanne cleaned herself up first and then took a long time to make sure that my dick would pass review. It was enough time that I began to have thoughts of continuing the party in a room rather than going back downstairs.

"Am I going to get my panties back?" she asked curiously.

"No," I replied.

"Why not?" she asked with no criticism to her voice.

I was familiar with the change in her attitude. Alyssa, Marie, and Sandra had gone through the same thing: each suddenly more comfortable in their skin after giving themselves for the first time.

My hand lifted Luanne's chin so that she was looking into my eyes.

"I'd like you available for the rest of the night," I told her. "Parties are uncomfortable to me and fucking you whenever I want is going to make it easier."

I reached down, lifted Luanne, turned around, and held her against the wall. Her body was cradled between my arms when I placed my palms on the wall. I lowered Luanne until her pussy reached the perfect height.

She gasped when I stepped forward and into her. Her pussy was wet and waiting so there was no reason not to take everything Luanne had to give. Luanne wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned into my ear. It did not take long before her pussy applied a hard grip on my dick and she whispered her pleasure.

Luanne looked disappointed when I set her down without cumming inside of her.

"Whenever I want," I reminded her after fixing my pants.

I opened the door and stepped out. A couple of sisters were waiting for the bathroom but only raised curious eyebrows when I walked past them.

Doris Alex nodded knowingly as I took my position behind the chair.

"You'll have company now," she yelled at Sandra who smiled in response.

I could not take advantage of Luanne as a distraction while staying behind the chair so I set out from my corner several times.

The first time, Luanne was in the backyard talking to a few of her sisters. They waved goodbye when it became obvious Luanne wanted to be alone with me. I took her behind the lone tree so that it blocked anyone's view, turned her so she faced it, and lifted her skirt. Her orgasm came so quickly that I fucked her through a second.

The next time, we had to stuff into a closet to be alone. She stood against the wall facing me with her feet between mine. I thought she would go insane from the way that my dick ran against her clit with each stroke.

It took a while to find her the last time; I smiled when I walked into her room to find the Sarahs with her. I closed the door and leaned back.

"Decided the night was over?" I asked Luanne.

"The party is almost over," she clarified. "The night won't end for a long time."

I stripped by the door to the avid pleasure of the three girls. The Sarahs grabbed Luanne when I started walking towards the bed and turned her over. Luanne pushed her ass towards me and Sarah-D lifted the skirt to get it out of my way.

Luanne groaned into the bed as I sank into her meeting no resistance from her body. I pulled completely out and fucked into her again.

The Sarahs did not need to hold Luanne so they stood up to leave, only to be stopped by me wrapping an arm around each of them. They looked surprised but willing when I gathered them close enough to kiss. My hands slipped under matching leather skirts to find the unwelcome blockage of panties. The girls got the message and removed them so that my fingers could dance in their moisture.

My dick was painfully hard from the foreplay of fucking Luanne three times without letting myself orgasm but it only served to give me a greater degree of control. I fucked Luanne powerfully as I prepared the Sarahs for the moment they had eagerly anticipated. They felt my intent and it elevated their excitement.

Luanne screamed as one orgasm hit her immediately after another. The power of the double orgasm put her down; she was willing to let me continue until I came but she was done.

I grabbed each Sarah by the back of the neck and pushed them down on either side of Luanne with their asses in the air. I pulled out of Luanne, stepped to my left, and lunged into Sarah-D. Sarah-M reacted as if it was her pussy I plunged into by arching her back and gasping.

Sarah-D had the same reaction when I fucked into Sarah-M for the first time.

------

I sighed before I sat down in my living room the next morning. I should have started the night in Luanne's room, and let people try to interrupt a thoroughly pleasurable fuck session with the three girls if they wanted to talk to me.

Doris Alex had given the girls their instruction about packing their stuff and moving into my house before she left the party. The proclamation of their new status energized the girls for another round of sex that almost lasted long enough for me to be late to my martial arts class.

"It didn't go well, did it?" I asked Stephanie.

She sat on the couch in a white bathrobe with arms around her knees. The devastated look on her face answered my question; but I thought she needed to acknowledge it out loud.

"I panicked every time Samantha touched me," she confessed in a broken voice. "It was worst than that though; I hated being naked in the same room with her."

I nodded in reply.

"She was patien,t but I loathed every minute of it," she said with tears streaming down her face. "I couldn't even kiss her, David. Finally, she gave up and left!"

Stephanie had not asked my opinion before she decided to try sex with a Brother so I did not give her one now.

"I loved Brothers," she sobbed. "I didn't care when or how, if a Brother called me I was there. I didn't care about sleep and sometimes it felt like being with a Brother was all the food I needed."

Her voice rose until she was almost screaming.

"WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME?" she cried staring daggers at me.

I shrugged.

"They broke me! They broke me!" she whispered rocking back and forth when she realized I was not going to answer her question.

I put one of 45s Jason gave me on the coffee table and slid it to her side.

"Is it time?" I asked her.

"Is that your only answer to everything?" she asked scathingly. "Someone raped me so you kill them; I can't be with Brother so you kill me!"

"Death is not the only answer to everything, but it is an answer for everything," I told her.

Her jaw moved as she swallowed a retort. She reached down and grabbed the gun. Her eyes burned into me and she smiled in satisfaction.

"You're not much of a killer to put this in the hands of a crazy woman!" she criticized.

The clapping sound of the silenced 9mmm firing made her jump as the bullet punched through her robe and into the couch. She dropped Jason's gift scrambling off the couch staring at me wildly.

I waited for her to finish checking for a wound before showing her the gun in my hand and how I had prevented her from seeing it until I fired. She sat on the floor moving her eyes from the gun to the hole in the couch, and back to the gun. She did the smart thing by waiting for her panic to recede before she looked into my eyes.

We sat quietly staring at each other until Doris Alex walked into the room half an hour later.

"You need to replace the couch," I told the redhead after I retrieved Jason's gift from where Stephanie dropped it.

"Yes, Brother," Doris Alex replied blankly.

"You were a victim when they raped you, Stephanie," I said without looking at her. "You stopped being one long enough to tell the Sibling who wrote the report what happened. There was enough power in those words that I felt your strength through someone else's writing. I might have to kill you, but you don't have to die a victim."

=====Chapter 52=====

The martial arts class quieted when I walked in followed by the female Foot Brothers. I smirked thinking the scene was out of a bad kung fu movie; students in sparring equipment happily beating on each other, suddenly representatives from a rival school enter. I spoke to the school owner about paying one of his students a visit, but the entrance must have seemed ominous.

The instructor and I bowed to each other before I waved the female Brothers towards the spectator section where they could put on their sparring gear. Both Stephanie and Rachel's eyes were heavy on my back, a sensation I ignored.

"I'll be back," I told the Brothers. "I left something in the car."

It took longer to take care of my business outside than I expected so everyone was ready when I returned.

"I informed Stephanie of your desire to test her progress," the instructor told me.

"You're ready then?" I asked Stephanie.

"She's ready," Rachel answered from beside Stephanie.

The girls were suited up, and looked eager for what I had planned.

"Both of you?" I asked them.

"We're friends," Rachel replied with hostility.

"Hmmm," I said turning towards the female Brothers.

"To be fair, one of you at a time," I told them.

Charmel nodded and stepped onto the mat. The rest of the students sat against the wall fiercely concentrating on the unfolding action.

The floor was large enough to allow plenty of room for what I expected the last sparring session to be.

Charmel and the two girls lined up on opposite sides with the instructor in the middle. He gave brief instructions before stepping aside.

Rachel charged as soon as the instructor signaled them to begin. The girls' natural ability to work together surprised Charmel forcing her to retreat carefully. Stephanie and Rachel could not make up for Charmel's experience though, and the instructor stopped it when the outcome became obvious. He insisted on a couple of minutes of rest for the girls, which they took advantage of by talking to each other.

Their match with Evelyn went better showing me that they dissected their mistakes and constructed a more effective plan of attack. It did not work, but they managed to hold off Evelyn longer than they should have been able to.

I had removed my shoes and socks by the time the instructor signaled a halt to the match. Rachel's eyebrows went up when I stepped onto the mat.

"Pick the one you want on your side," I told the girls gesturing at the Brothers.

"Both," Stephanie answered immediately.

"Tell me when you're ready," I instructed and turned around to stare out the window.

"Let's go," Stephanie said a few minutes later.

I turned to see them lined up with the female Brothers on the outside. I put my mouthpiece in, and walked to stand across from them.

"No pads?" Rachel asked me.

I ignored the question and set lightly.

"It's your body," she said with a shrug.

The instructor shook his head knowingly but did not comment. My opponents spread out as he looked to either side to make sure everyone was ready. He signaled us to begin, and jumped out of the way.

It was a good idea because Rachel charged immediately as she had in the two previous matches; unfortunately, she moved too fast isolating her attack. Two steps brought Rachel in range, and she launched a roundhouse kick. I stepped into the follow-through zone of her kick and rushed forward. The move would have robbed her kick of power, but that was not my intent. I trapped her kicking leg below the thigh in the crook of my arm while my other arm snaked around her neck. I lifted Rachel off the ground and tossed her at Stephanie.

Catching a kick like that required a good read and timing, from the gasps around the room it was obvious the instructor had made the sensible decision of not demonstrating the technique.

The Brothers were a couple of steps behind Rachel's charge, which they should have known was coming and adjusted their attacks accordingly. Their original positions outside the less experienced girls separated them too much to hit me at the same time. It was the second time they made that particular mistake with me, which was unacceptable.

I moved to the left and Charmel froze to prepare herself for the blow. She paid a high price for ceding me the initiative. The chest pad offered her the same protection that a boxer's training does from a precise left hook to the liver.

None.

I drove into her body the lesson that coming at me alone was suicide.

Watching her partner collapse made Evelyn hesitate long enough for me to get closer than she wanted for her attack. Throwing a punch was the dumbest thing she could have done, I caught it and pulled her in hard against my shoulder. It must have felt like she ran full tilt into a concrete wall; she fell on her ass stunned by the impact.

Stephanie had untangled herself from Rachel by that time and moved towards me. A spinning back kick threw her five feet in the opposite direction. I tried to spread the force of the blow so there was no permanent damage, but she did not get up after landing hard.

Rachel yelled and ran at me again. I glanced around but neither of the Brothers was going to rejoin the fray soon. Rachel's kicks and punches had some serious intentions behind them but I shook each off with quick turns out of their power.

1...1415161718...22