Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, um... I... I mean... I, um, mean..."

Kara jumped in to help. "It's okay, Robin. It might help if you know Lissy and I play around with this kind of soft D/s stuff now and then. It's fun when we take turns, it keeps things fresh, and holy moley, it sure makes the sex hot as hell."

"Oh? My girlfriend and me have played around with some stuff once in a while. We both read 'Literotica,' and we get some of our ideas there."

"Well now, how interesting. Good for the two of you. We do too every now and then. Now, before we go, would you like me to call?"

"I guess I was shocked at what you were doing. But it excited me too, seeing you do it right out in the open. And I thought maybe one or both of you could give me some ideas I can use with my Melanie."

"That would be lovely. We do have to go. Someone has ideas for the rest of our night." Kara beamed. And a light went on in my head. "Umm, was the young lady who poured more of our wine your Melanie?"

Robin blushed again and nodded, smiling, quite clearly proud.

"Well she's lovely. Now we really do have to go. One of us will be in contact soon, though I can't promise exactly when. You and your Melanie have yourselves a delicious weekend."

She nodded her thanks and left. We did the same, only we headed out to the car. No sooner were we both inside when Kara crawled over the console on to my lap. And began attacking my mouth, her hands pawing my breasts through my blouse. Which she began to unbutton, lift from my skirt, and work to remove. My bra followed in short order. All the while we were kissing. She teased me, circling my diamond-hard nipples with her fingers. So not fair. I sighed and relaxed, assuming she'd stop kissing and drive us home. Some time before Sunday.

She finally pulled away, smiled, and said, "I love you so much. Thank you for our excitement in the restaurant."

"Slut, get on your side of the seat, take off your slacks, and hand them to me." Eyes widened again, but she unzipped, slid the slacks down and off, and handed them to me without hesitation or a word.

The drive home was quick and was without a word between us. I'm sure she glanced at me several times, but I had my face turned as if I was looking out the window - all to hide my smile. She loved doing our monkey business and I loved testing her.

Kara had gotten her bearings as the streets drew close to my home, pulled into the driveway, and shut the ignition off. She sat quietly, awaiting instructions. The anticipation made the silence deafening. Kara squirmed.

"Pet, go open the door." Her head whipped around and she stared, open mouthed, at me. Quietly, I added, "Now!"

After a small nod, she fished in her purse for the keys to my house, opened her door, and hurried to the door. In her rush to get the door open, she fumbled with the lock, turned to look at me with a scowl, and tried again. Success! I opened my door and followed her in to my home.

Kara closed the door behind me. "Turn the lights on, pet." Eyes widened again. And she flushed. "All of them." She stared. "Now!"

Lights were turned on quickly, and just as quickly, she was back at my side. She was still flushed and her breathing had quickened from her hurried movements.

"You've done very well, pet. Your miss is most pleased."

"Pet is thrilled her miss is so pleased." I watched as the blues turned hot and gray. And tingled. I felt my kitty throb as I saw the hunger in my lover's eyes. "Now may I please have my way with you, miss?"

"You bet that sweet ass of your you may, lover."

She hurried to me, shedding her top and bra, and kicked off her shoes. By the time she was in front of me she was nude. She made quick work of my clothes as well, then took my hand and led me to the table in the breakfast nook. She lifted me up and lay me on my back on the table. Climbing on, she lay astride me, pushing my legs open with hers.

"I am so fucking turned on, you bitch, and I'm going to wreck you. This was as exciting a night as we've had in a long, long time." She drew out the second 'long.' "I love you so much, and I'm going to love you all up." She bent to my mouth and pushed her hips against mine, grinding her sopping center to mine.

It was desperate, delicious, incredibly intimate, beyond sexy, and utterly exhausting. And no, we didn't spend the whole time we made love on that table. We'd have both needed extensive visits to a chiropractor. But it served its purpose in the heat of the moment.

We took turns giving and receiving, including a lengthy 'bout' of 69ing. There were no toys, just us and our imaginations. And our experience with each other, which had been growing in leaps and bounds since Kara returned home and we resumed our carnal interludes.

Eventually we turned off the lights and dragged ourselves up the stairs to my bed. We fell into bed, groaning, pulled the covers over each of us, turned to each other, wrapped up together, kissed softly, murmured sweet nothings about the night and our adventure, and drifted off to sleep. Completely and utterly content.

Copyright 2016 by A Vixen Literally©