Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that would be great. Thank you. It'll be fun to see what you get me." A kiss and she was off.

Not even five minutes later she was back. "There are tables. Do you want to eat here or at the house?" I smiled.

***

"Are you sure it's okay for us to do this?" We were on the sun porch; Kara was naked. She'd giggled when I told her that's how she would eat her lunch. Not much stands in the way of naked when all we were wearing was swim suits. Kara did really well with the food too. I had a chicken wrap, fries, and an M&M Blizzard. I was shocked -- a chili cheese dog was her choice! Whatever. Anyway; dog, fries, coke, and a butterscotch sundae. I smiled when I saw the sundae.

There was no waiting until the food was eaten. I took spoonfuls of my blizzard as I ate. Kara reached for her sundae.

"Eat that last." My goof pouted.

"You started on your Blizzard."

"I know; wait... pet." She pouted gorgeously and made storm cloud eyes. I had to stuff my face to keep from smiling.

"May I please have it now, miss?" Isn't she cute!!

I took off my top, reached for the sundae, dunked both Sally and Jesse in the butterscotch and soft serve ice cream, and put the sundae back on the table. In a flash, you had a nipple in your mouth, feeding greedily on it. Perfect! Shockingly, my suit bottoms disappeared; we were both naked as jaybirds. Blondie is cuter than any old bird though! I didn't even have to reach for the sundae cup again. She dipped her fingers in it and spread ice cream and topping all over my girls -- one at a time. This while facing me on the chair. Both of us on red Adirondack chairs; well, we had been.

Unleashing your surprise, you reached into the paper bag and came out with a handful of ketchup and mustard. I could only laugh. You did the latch thingies and lowered the chair so I was horizontal. Grinning the whole time, you tore the packets open with your teeth and began coating me in yellow and red. I was very interested to see what you were going to do to me. My kitty was decorated with Blizzard. Damn that's cold!! No fair; I can't... oh never mind.

You smiled quite evilly. "I want some." Ah! What happened next was just hilarious. You reached for my not quite finished wrap and stuffed it in my mouth. I giggled; your eyes were dancing with mischief as you kissed the tip of my nose and said, "Bye!"

You can probably guess what happened. You made delightfully quick work of the ice cream and me. And this was after licking the ketchup and mustard from various pieces parts -- including toes. I watched as you pushed French fries into kitty and nibbled on them -- and me. Your eyes danced as you watched me watching you.

You were everywhere with your erotic carnival... all of it left me quivering, moaning, shivering, begging you to finish what you'd started. A thought passed through my head -- uh uh; no way was this you paying me back. That encounter would be much less spur of the moment. I smiled even as my body quivered as it responded to your erotic assault.

"Please don't! I know this is supposed to be me as the 'miss,' but god, please don't leave me at the precipice of pleasure." I saw your eyes look up at me as I spoke; you winked. Oh geezuz. A hand reached for the ice cream and did that putting it everywhere thing you'd done earlier. You abandoned kitty, who was NOT happy! Jealous is more like as you slathered the girls. I shivered; it was still cold, if not quite as much as before.

You snaked your way north, eyes on mine, and devoured me. You lapped, licked and nipped at every blessed inch of my glories. I whimpered; your eyes ate me up. I pleaded; you gloated. I cursed; you laughed. And it was all with our eyes.

I'm still not sure, and you still won't tell me one way or the other, but I think you took pity on me and sent me to heaven.

I know I shrieked when you did; it was the last thing before my eyes closed.

My fingers were demonic bitches in your hair, holding you close as you drove me through the wonderful heights of the carnal roller coaster we were on. My body screamed as we sped down the slopes; I'm pretty sure my hips twisted as I turned this way and that. You held me tight as the 'car' spun through the turns; I'm pretty sure I held you tight. Great America's best ain't got nothing on what you did to me on that covered porch in that fabulous house on our wonderful weekend in that relaxing resort called South Haven!

After I'd been done, oh my god so fabulously done, and after you'd bathed me in soft, sexy kisses, I asked my question.

"Can I have some butterscotch?" You laughed. You stood and bathed your kitty in what was now melted soft serve and butterscotch. Yum!! You smiled and walked up the length of the chair. Yay me! You lowered my prize to my waiting mouth. You were a delicious mix of ice cream and butterscotch. I'm not sure I'll think of that flavor the same way again.

I fucked you with my tongue and lips while my hands held your ass. You let me - until you were close to your orgasm. You shifted slightly and ground your pearl on my nose with such force that it registered that you might break it. Worse things can happen, lover!

Trapped as I was, I felt a shiver that was the signal you were 'there.' Two hands grabbed me as you ground yourself to me wantonly. I used everything at my disposal to pleasure you as thoroughly as possible. You were relentless as you rode out your orgasm. I watched as your tummy, legs and more spasmed. I slurped as the scented essence seeped from you.

Every so often I'd nip you with my teeth. Now and then, best as I could, I tried to nibble at your pearl. You rocked this way and that, crying out as I teased and pleased and nibbled. I know you came twice... it may have been three times.

I sorta like butterscotch. I may or may not after today.

There is NO doubt where my heart is. You're in every fiber of my being.

You slid down and kissed me when we were mouth to mouth. I had you and your sundae all over me. Is this not love?

"Did I hurt you?" I smiled and lied.

"Nah! You may have smushed my nose little but it's fine." I smiled. "I love butterscotch." You laughed.

"Are you still hungry?" I laughed. You are amazing. All about your appetite -- and your tummy too!!

"Whatever you like lover. The wrap and the little I had of my Blizzard and your sundae were more than enough."

"We should either head back to the lake or take a shower." I laughed.

"Going to the beach means we'd have to get dressed. I'm not sure that's in our immediate future." You laughed, stood, and took my hand.

"True that; let's shower and take a nap. We still have our Saturday night ahead of us." Oh my gawd that's right!!

***

The combination of sun, exercise, food and sex meant we slept well. It also meant you woke me up with your kiss. Said kiss, as often happens, led to cuddling. And, as has happened, it led to more.

After, as we lay in a heap, there came a time when I asked, "What are we doing tonight?" You giggled.

"We're going to get gussied up and head out on the town." A dozen or so words told me next to nothing.

"Yeah, you've kind of hinted at what might be all week; never mind last night or today. Details, pet!" My brat sighed.

"There's this place in Saugatuck that's supposed to be gay friendly. It is; there are usually more gay boys than lesbians, which is fine. Saturdays they have amateur ladies night. It's for everyone; married or single. That's why I want us to go." I was interested!

"Okay; tell me more." Her hips squirmed and the blues bore into mine.

"It's no holds barred." I heard it in her voice; she was excited. "Not all nude but pretty damn close if what I saw when I was there... um, before." She blushed; how cute!

"Before there was me and you, there was you! Please don't ever be embarrassed about anything or anyone in your past."

"Thank you. I kinda am; you're right." We kissed. "That helps a lot." She continued.

"I'm not sure how we should dress or what we should do. I've seen what I think were married women on the stage. You know -- the ring." I nodded; the blues were bright and close to tilting to gray. "Everyone on the stage has a number; the audience votes. It's hot, Lissy, really fucking hot." Her eyes and hips told me she wasn't lying.

"You said you weren't sure what you thought we should do." A nod, a blush and she averted her eyes. Oh gawd!

"We could go in separately as two 'contestants.' That would mean it could wind up you against me. I'm not sure I like that." You are SO cute!! "The other thought was I go... enter my name as a contestant. You would be part of the crowd of course. When the time came for voting for the winner, you could get anyone near you to vote for me. If I won, you could come 'claim' me as your lover." That last confused me.

"Claim you? How?" Blonde blinked and nodded.

"Sorry, baby. I didn't explain that well. I'd have a tag on my hip with a number. The 'judge' would hold his hand over each of the contestant's heads." She smiled. "When I win, you could come to the stage, kiss me, and let everyone know we're a couple." OH!! Blondie smiled shyly. I was beyond wet in an instant!!

"Yes!" The blues clouded. Aw geez! "Yes, let's do it just like that. When you win..." I touched her cheek with my fingers. "And you will... I will come and you will cum when you see me come for you." Gawd those eyes are magical!

"You think?" I slid a finger down that cleft.

"No; I know!"

She whimpered. And rose up and kissed me. And I whimpered. And things got a little crazy. I know -- again!

***

We each paid a cover at the club and had our hand stamped. Kara had on a pink bra and black thong. The thong was the skimpiest she owned. The red dress -- the one from that night I'd mentioned earlier -- was gone now. I didn't know she had packed it. When I watched her slink into it, I'd wondered if she'd set the entire thing up. It wasn't beyond my scamp to have done so; I knew this all too well. The bra and panties were on purpose, which she owned up to.

"I want to wear something that shows off my assets without being too much. It can get a little crazy on stage. People will be taking pictures with cameras and phones." Her eyes shone with excitement.

I got a drink and watched as the crowd ogled Kara. She was on the other end of the stage from me. Our eyes met in the mirror. We both winked. It was early. I smiled. She had planned this; I had my plans for after. But we're in the now.

We both had danced earlier. There were enough women in the club that even I got taken out on the floor. I did my best. It certainly wasn't my intent to be someone's eye candy. My eye candy was being handled by her dance partner. I could only sigh. There was no way I could complain. Blondie was just that cute. Lord knows I know just how much!

Moving on -- eventually a dude came and announced what was clearly the point of the evening. The crowd, obviously clued in to what happened on Saturday nights, cheered wildly. The first group came on stage. There were four women; Kara wasn't among them. Hmm. There must be a lot of women who wanted to show their charms! Who knows; there may be some college kids who didn't start till after Labor Day. I thought about Rach and how I might react. UGH!

It was interesting. They paired off the women and did applause for the pairs. A brunette won in the first pair. A busty blonde won in the second pair. Busty won between the survivors and moved on. I hope there aren't too many!!!

Four groups of four... a very Sweet Sixteen! An Elite Eight, a Final Four, and The Finals. Each was more nerve wracking as I watched my heart win her grouping time after time. Her opposition in the final pair was also a blonde. She was much younger and sported a chest that looked bigger than mine. Kara's eyes found mine. She didn't look very hopeful.

There was a coin toss to determine who would go first. Kara went first. She looked at me and winked.

"Heads." My fingers, feet, toes, eyes, legs, and arms were all crossed.

It came up heads. Kara chose to go last!!

Both of the finalists had a chance to strut a little to music. I laughed. Okay, I admit to being a little prejudiced, but the youngster was either nervous or not a great dancer. She got more applause for shaking her assets than her dancing.

Kara was in her element. I saw it in her eyes when she looked at me. She dipped a shoulder; the bra strap came loose. She mouthed surprise and showed just about everything but a nipple. I laughed. She turned her back to the audience, bent and took her time running her hands down her legs till she touched her feet, shaking her ass as she did. Even I could see her gorgeous smile as she looked through her legs at the crowd. Trust me -- little was left to the imagination.

I had crossed my legs a long time ago. Thank god!! The friction was delicious as I watched my lover. Flashes from phones and cameras were going off like strobes. The flush grew as the applause and cat calls increased. There wasn't a chair on the stage; she mimed a sitting position, complete with arms just under Sunny and Delight, as the song ended.

The applause was near deafening. The younger woman looked crushed as her head bowed. It was as if she knew her fate.

"Let's have a big round of applause for these two lovely ladies!!" The crowd roared their approval. My chest was bursting as I knelt on my chair so my Kara could see me. She was a ways away from me but I could see the love in her eyes -- and more! Oh my god yes! She was on fire and I knew why!! I held on to the bar and sat back down on the stool.

The judge held his hand over the head of the youngster, who had recovered and was trying her best to stage a late rally. She certainly got a healthy round of applause. Good for her -- she really is pretty!!

The applause for the winner started before the hand moved over her head. It built. I saw her face go volcano and wondered if her eyes had gone gray. Remember that cleft. Mm hmm! Her shoulders were thrown back while her eyes were on the eyes in the front of the throng that surrounded the stage -- men and women both!

I watched my beauty as her jaw dropped. Hands grabbed at her thighs. She went from one hip to the other. I gasped.

Her thumbs hooked in the thin strip of the thong that clung to her hips. She pushed it down... WAY down. Down far enough to show some of her kitty. My heart pounded in my chest. She wasn't looking at me; I wasn't sure if she saw the crowd. She was so caught up in the emotion, the electricity of the moment... I wondered how far she'd go.

I wasn't sure if I saw it right but I think the judge tapped the top of her head. If he did it was a very subtle way of bringing her back to the moment. Kara's eyes blinked. She smiled brightly, shook her hips, and drew the thong back over kitty.

"We have a winner ladies and gentlemen. Contestant number 13." Applause thundered through the room. I got out of my chair and headed to the stage. I had to push through a more tightly packed crowd as I got closer to the stage.

Kara was scanning the room looking for me. She finally spied me.

"Cum for me!"

I mouthed the words. Her knees buckled. I thought she might fall. A hand reached and grabbed the arm of the judge, who looked surprised. I pushed through the final packs of humanity, keeping my eyes on hers. I felt hands pawing me and paid no attention. Blondie shook as the orgasm coursed through her.

The judge was watching Kara, staring really, unsure of what was happening. Uh, yeah!

I climbed onstage, swept my honey up in my arms, bent, and kissed her!! She was shaking like a leaf. My knees were none too steady either!! Both of her hands went to my back; one high, one low. I let her tongue fuck my mouth. She was swept up in a tidal wave of emotion. I felt tears well up.

You may wonder if I'm overdoing it with my description. I've wondered if I've done it justice!! The prize? I just laughed. $250 would probably pay for our meals and gas back and forth. That was SO not the point!!

Arm in arm, we headed off stage. A small group of women huddled around the loser, eyeing us with looked like envy. The blonde came over to us after Kara had pulled the dress down into place.

"I'm Amber; congratulations. You were wonderful. I thought I'd win; you look so much older than me." I smiled.

Kara offered her hand and said, "Hi Amber, I'm Kara, and this is my Lissy." We nodded at each other. "You're very pretty." Amber shrugged. "I kind of thought you'd win too. I pretty much had to pull out all the stops. Anyways, we have to go. We have submarine races to catch." Brown eyes showed confusion; I stifled a smirk.

"Submarines? Here in Saugatuck?" I bit my lip. Kara took my hand; she tried and failed to stifle her laughter.

Our purses were in the trunk; I opened it to retrieve them. The trunk closed; you pushed me up against it, kissed me, and went to your knees. My jeans were open and you were pushing them past my hips and... OH MY GOD!!

"Kara! You can't; not here. There are people... oohhhhh!" That tongue was doing the most amazing things to an already very overheated kitty. I felt two fingers push deep inside as you hoovered my pearl. I cried out as my orgasm exploded. I leaned on my elbows and rocked against your mouth as bolts of lightning screamed through me high and low. I had no idea how a light show could get through eyes as tightly shut as I thought mine were.

"God you're so good. Oh fuck, please god yes!" I was crazed; I may have moaned it, having no idea how coherent I was!

When it finally let go of me, and after you finished with me, you told me to take off my clothes and lay in the back seat.

"Okay." An eyebrow was raised. "Pet apologizes miss. Yes miss."

You drove us to... somewhere. I was still on my back and had no clue where we were. I heard the door open, close, there was a pause, and you joined me in the back seat, naked as the day you were born.

You kissed your way up my body and murmured, "Hi!" when you got to my mouth, which was immediately captured.

I grabbed that ass you'd flaunted so shamelessly and pulled your kitty to mine. I had a hunch she was as desperate to kiss yours as I was to kiss you. You giggled as if you knew what I was thinking -- which was highly likely!

"Horny for me were ya?" I had been ordered to keep my hands over my head and a leg up on the back of the seat.

"Yes miss. I for me to see just how turned on you were, but I sure found out when I got close to you." I smiled. "You were fantastic, lover." You beamed. "Now about those submarines!"

You'd pushed your left leg over mine as you crawled to me and had been scissoring me as we talked. I was still kinda turned on (I'm lying!) from being taken on the trunk. I had little leverage which I knew you knew. I did manage to lock my hands under the arm rest on the door which gave me a little help as we moved with each other.

"I was so hot I thought I might collapse, baby." I know. I nodded. "I couldn't find you; when I did, I exploded." I saw it happen. I nodded. "I was so crazed I thought I might fuck you right there on stage!" Your mouth did! I smiled. "Are you still riding the wave from being on the trunk?"

"Yeah, pretty much I am. Gonna cum with me this time, lover?" Your hips sped up.

"I love you so goddamn much!! Thank you for being in my life, Lissy. I just can't... oh god! Oh my god!"

We screamed at the same time as we came. You wrapped an arm around my leg and pulled it to you as you pushed desperately against me. I lifted my head and grabbed your hip with my hand as I tried to give both of us more of an angle to... I have no idea what was happening. It was so wanton, so blinding, and so fabulous I just don't have a clue.

Eventually we slowed and stopped. Between the two of us, there wasn't much that wasn't heaving, twitching or shivering. The night air was chilled and humid which accounted somewhat for the shivering. The rest was the lovers we are having made the love we had. I held you close as you fish kissed me. We rested peacefully, wrapped in each other. In the car.