A Meeting with the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BW3
BW3
53 Followers

I said nothing as I followed his instructions to the letter, laying my naked body across his desk, lifting my legs to give him easy access to my hole. He drew nearer and placed his cockhead pressing against my asshole, but not penetrating. He looked me in the eyes and said, "Tell me what you want me to do. I want to hear you beg for it before I give you want you want."

I would have said anything to get his cock inside me at this point. "Master, please stick your big dick up my tight little ass. I want you to fuck me hard and deep and shoot your load all over me." No sooner had I finished speaking than my words became a reality. He grabbed my legs and pulled himself into me, burying it to the base on the very first thrust and slamming his balls against my ass. It was bigger than my practice cock but my hole offered little resistance. There was an instant of pain, but soon the familiar feeling of comfort and pleasure followed. It felt so natural, like getting a hole in me filled in more ways than one. His rhythm was slow, but hard and deep, just like I begged for. My legs settled onto his shoulders and he leaned in until we were face to face.

"Oh, fuck me faster, sir, fuck me faster!" I was practically screaming it now, and I would have if these walls were soundproof or not. He started picking up the pace, humping me more quickly with more and more and more power behind every motion. I had my eyes closed and was moaning with pleasure when I felt the dildo bouncing against my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Keith waving it front of my face. "Lick it clean slut! Tell me how your ass tastes while I fuck it!"

I took it into my mouth with all the passion that I took Keith's, pushing it in and out of my mouth with my hand while Keith pounded my ass like pussy. I wrapped my lips around it, my moans becoming a low series of "Mmmmmm"s. Our hands were busy to. Keith was balancing himself against the desk with one and using his free hand to jerk me off, while I used my free hand to pinch and twist my nipples. I clenched my ass muscles around his manhood, making my hole even tighter for him. I could see in his face how much he liked that. It was a race to see who was going to get off first, all I knew is we would both be winners. I suddenly felt him jacking my dick a lot faster and realized that he was probably getting close to cumming. I told how I wanted his jizz all over me and that seemed to be what put him over the edge. Although I was saddened for a moment as I felt his cock sliding out of my ass I was soon rewarded by spurt after spurt of his semen flying from his dick and splashing across my stomach, chest, and face. The heat of his cum across my raw nipples set me off in his hand I had experienced the hardest orgasm of my life as my cum flowed out of cock in currents, splattering across my torso, mixing with his.

Keith collapsed backwards into one of the chairs, and I remained on the desk, trying to catch my breath. I honestly don't know how long I was laying there motionless, it felt like forever, but the clock barely moved. The next thing I remember was the feeling of Keith's tongue running up my body, scooping up our cum in one combined monster load. Our chests rubbed together, mine slick with the mixture of his spit and the spots of jizz that he missed, as he kissed me every bit as deeply as he had just fucked me. I was so spent that it seemed like it too all of my energy just to return the kiss as I tasted our combined efforts swirling around on our tongues. We both swallowed some of it and broke our kiss. He said, "Well, if you want you can take the rest of the day off. I think you've earned it."

As we both got dressed again he told me that was the best fuck he could ever remember. I told him that if he ever wanted to do it again I would be up for it, and in the meantime I was going to keep practicing.

I took him up on the offer to go home early. I didn't even use my dildo or the pictures to jack off that night, the memory was still fresh enough that it was all I needed. Life continued much the same at work as it had in the last two weeks, with neither Simmons nor Keith ever directly saying a word to me, until about a week later when I checked my office e-mail to find a message from Keith. The subject line read "Kelly would like to see you."

To be continued...

BW3
BW3
53 Followers
12