A Memorable Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and I were looking into each other's eyes, not saying a word. She moved closer and lightly kissed my lips. It was electric. I kissed her back and soon our tongues danced together in my mouth. Paul had stopped and moved away. I felt her hand lightly caress my shoulder and make its way down my neck and chest. I longed for her to touch my breasts. Her hand circled them, lifted them, and cupped them. Then she lightly brushed my hard nipple. Her head moved downwards and I let out a big sigh of relief when I felt her tongue flick and suck them.

I lay back and relaxed, all tension gone from my body. I wanted to enjoy every lick and suck, every touch. She expertly moved her way down until she was at my lower belly. Her hands slipped between my legs and gently teased my pussy lips, rubbing the entrance to my cunt. Her fingers teased back the hood exposing my hard clit. She lowered her lips and softly blew on it. I was in shock. Her tongue licked it, lightly. I knew she could taste Paul's cum and it thrilled me. Her tongue probed deeper. It was strange, not like Paul's, smaller and delicate. His was thick and long and protruded deep within me. Hers tickled my entrance. Then a strange and wonderful thing happened. She bent her tongue upwards and ran it along my nub, the most sensitive area of my whole body. My hips lifted off the bed and thrust her tongue harder against it. I continued to fuck her tongue. Paul's hand was on my tit, teasing my nipple; soon he replaced it with his mouth.

Suddenly she slowed-- then stopped. I cried out to her 'No!' but she moved back up my body until she was kissing me passionately on the lips. Then her hand slid between us and held open my lips as she positioned herself above me. I looked over at Paul who just smiled knowingly. As she lowered herself onto me, I could feel the hardness of her clit against mine. Then she slowly glided her hips up and down along my aching twat. I had never felt anything like it in my life! I came immediately. My legs closed round her back to hold her tighter and build up pressure on my clit. My hips were rocking with hers. I was sucking wildly on her tongue until her head pulled back and she let out a low guttural moan. I felt the wetness of our juices as we came together.

We lay on the bed, our bodies entwined. Both of them were caressing me, running their hands over my passion-wracked body. Claire broke the silence.

"Are you okay?" she asked tenderly as she stroked my face.

I smiled at her. What could I say? I felt wonderful, elated. I kissed her as my hands explored her body. It was amazing how sensual it felt touching and squeezing her tits. I lowered my head and touched the tip of her nipple with my tongue. I was encouraged by the soft low moan that escaped from her as I sucked it into my mouth. She lay back on the bed and pulled me onto her. Gradually, hesitantly I made my way downwards, the very thought of her smooth twat exciting me. It was strange seeing a pussy so close up, the vibrant pink of her clit against the paler pink of her entrance. I placed my tongue carefully on her clit, surprised at its hardness. Her hand rested on the back of my head as her hips lifted off the bed. Encouraged by her reaction I moved my tongue downwards over her pussy lips, tasting her juice on my tongue. It was sweet with a strange musky after taste; nice. I licked it up as I place my middle finger at the entrance to her pussy. As her hips moved upwards my finger glided in. I slipped in another as her hips bucked against them, all the while sucking at her clit. Her hand pressed down on my head as I opened my mouth to cover her soaking cunt, my tongue rubbing along her clit as three fingers fucked her. I was so excited I came as I sucked her dry. She was moaning and writhing on the bed, begging me to fuck her until I felt a squirt and my tongue and mouth were covered with her cum.

I felt strangely content as I lay against her. I reached out and tenderly stroked her pussy, its smoothness fascinated me. I felt horny again. I placed my two fingers on her pussy lips and pulled back her hood, exposing her clit and ran my tongue along it.

Paul broke the moment by reminding us that her younger brother, Chris, was due back soon. Reluctantly we got up, dressed, and returned downstairs.

We sat together drinking wine, lost in our own thoughts. I was astounded by my actions but felt fulfilled, as if I'd waited all my life for this moment. No other experience compared to this. I didn't want it to end.

"So, have you enjoyed your night?" Paul asked.

I smiled.

"You know I have."

Claire smiled back at me, her hand resting on his crotch. Slowly, she unzipped him and lifted his semi-hard cock from his pants.

"Do you still love giving head?" she asked with a sly wink.

I didn't reply. Instead I got on my knees between his legs. Deliberately, I pulled down his pants until they were round his ankles. Slowly I ran my tongue up his inner thigh. I could smell our combined sex on him; it smelt musky and erotic. I lifted his balls onto my hand and gave them a gentle squeeze. They felt heavy, full. I softly kissed each one before running my tongue lightly down his shaft. His body tensed and his cock stiffened in anticipation. As I looked up I saw Claire lift her tit to his mouth. Pushing his legs wider, I placed my tongue at the base of his cock, between his balls and then ran it up the underneath of his shaft, using the flat of my tongue. When I reach the smooth soft skin of his cock tip I ran it round, licking up the precum that was steadily forming over the eye. Then I ran back down his length as my fist closed round his shaft. By the time I made my way back up it was throbbing gently in my hand. He was sucking Claire's tit noisily as I opened my mouth wide and, inch by inch, sucked him in. His legs opened wider and his hand rested on the back of my head, controlling my movements. My mouth was stretched wide round his erect cock, my fist slowly wanking him in and out. I could taste the spunk as it seeped from him. I almost withdrew him as I watched Claire remove her pants and start to finger herself, but he pressed down on my head.

"No, babe," he begged, "Don't stop now."

His hips lifted off the couch, pressing his cock further down my throat. I wanked him faster; with each downward stroke I tightened my fist round him. I could feel the tremor of his excitement against my hand and knew he wouldn't be long cumming. Quickly, I withdrew him and placed my lips on the silky smooth tip, kissing it softly, covering my lips with his jism. I again started to lick his shaft before slipping him back deep in my throat. He was moaning loudly, Claire's tit discarded for his own gratification. When his hand pressed down on my head I felt his cock throb and his balls tighten and knew he was about to cum.

"Fuck, swallow. Please swallow" he begged.

I wanked him fast and hard and felt his cock as it throbbed and spurted cum. I held him in my mouth as spurt after spurt hit the back of my throat. I couldn't swallow quickly enough and it spilled from me, over my chest. His hips were bucking against my face as he slowly softened and went limp. His balls seemed to shrink and wither as he let out a deep sigh.

Claire was fingering herself, stroking her clit as I moved her hand and started to lick her, his juice covering her pink pussy lips. The smell of her sex excited me; the taste of his cum heightened the emotion. Quickly I inserted two fingers up her as I sucked on her clit and frigged her. It didn't take long for her to cum too.

We sat back exhausted by the raw emotion. I could feel the stickiness of his cum as it started to dry on my chest. I closed my eyes, reliving the last few moments.

When I opened them they were staring back at me.

"We have a convert,'" he teased. "Would you like to join us again?"

I didn't need to think about it.

"Yes, please," I answered immediately.

"What if others join us too?" she asked.

"You mean Ally?" I asked.

"Yes. Maybe her husband and a friend."

They were staring at me, waiting for my reaction.

"Yes. I like adult games too," I replied, laughing. "The more the merrier."

12