A Midnight Woman Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?! And what did you think of that, Anthony?"

"It actually turned me on more, miss," Anthony was getting excited remembering the event, "and then I heard Amanda moan and begin to move against my mouth. And then when I looked up, I saw that Cathy was kissing Amanda and Amanda was kissing her back. They were really sucking on each other's tongues."

"And you liked that didn't you, Anthony?" asked Deanna as she noticed his erection beginning to grow again.

"Yes, I thought it was hot, so I started really licking and sucking on Amanda. And then, Cathy and Amanda rolled off the sofa and we were all on the floor together. And Cathy put Amanda's hand on my cock and began to stroke me. Amanda was wide-awake by then. Cathy moved Amanda around until her knees were beside my ears and her pussy was right above my face. And then they both took turns sucking me while I pulled Amanda's pussy down to my mouth." Anthony had closed his eyes and begun to stroke himself as he recounted the story.

Deanna reached over to the console and grabbed the little bottle of olive oil. She poured the warm liquid onto Anthony's fingers and cockhead.

Anthony's eyes opened wide again, but he continued stroking.

"Keep going, Anthony what happened then?"

"Oh, it was great, Cathy pushed Amanda up and she was completely sitting on my face, I had my tongue buried in her pussy. And then Cathy got on me and sat down on my cock. And then Cathy and Amanda started kissing each other again and rubbing each other's nipples. It was unbelievable, miss."

"I believe it Anthony. Who came first?" Deanna could hardly contain herself at the fun of watching and listening to Anthony. His hand was moving furiously now.

"To tell you the truth, Miss, I'm not sure. We all came several times that night. And, and . . . ohhh." And then Anthony moaned as he forcefully pulled his oiled fingers down his cock and a shot of sperm erupted and flew entirely across the limo onto Deanna's chin. She didn't flinch. The next spurt landed on her Capri pants, the next on the floor and the last few just oozed out the tip and over his fingers, mixing with the glistening oil.

Deanna licked the drop off her chin and then staring at Anthony's orgasm strained face, she took his hand from his cock and raised it to his mouth.

"Open your mouth, Anthony," she instructed him.

His eyes came open again and he stared at her for just an instant and then he obeyed and opened his mouth.

Deanna opened Anthony's fisted fingers and placed his coated index finger into his mouth. She knew she was in complete control now.

"Suck your finger, Anthony. Taste it." And he did. "Is it good, Anthony? Do you like it? Do you want more?" He shook his head as she removed the finger and replaced it with another. She was fucking his mouth with his own semen-covered fingers and she was delighted to see that he liked it. Deanna knew then that she had chosen correctly. He would fit her needs very well. And unless she mis-judged the situation, she suspected that Cathy and maybe even Amanda might just work into her plans as well.

"Good boy, Anthony. I want you to put your clothes on now and Martin will take you home. Give your phone number to Martin. I will call you tomorrow, so stay near the phone. Oh, and by the way, I'd like to meet Cathy and Amanda too. You can arrange that can't you, Anthony?"

Anthony nodded.

"Very good, then, good night Anthony. Take him home Martin."

She closed the door and watched the limo drive away. She was very satisfied.

(to be continued.)

12