A Million Dollar Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icingsugar
Icingsugar
29 Followers

"All right...and that is all? Just sit down and talk? You're not expecting a blow-job or anything, are you?"

"For a hundred dollars? Don't insult yourself. If you were a call girl, you'd be pretty enough to charge me ten times that prize. Just a chat, girl."

With another second or two of hesitation, she agreed and sunk down into the big, comfortable sofa between Dennis and the woman. She knew she shouldn't, but for some reason they all behaved so up front and polite with her that any fears of what they wanted and why they wanted her there were shoved into a dark corner of her mind and instantly forgotten. And hey, a hundred dollars is always aa hundred dollars. It was her birthday after all, she deserved a little juicy tip. The other three men settled down in front of them on chairs.

"So," Dennis began. "first let us know a little bit about you. What's your name?"

At first, the questions were very innocent. Her name, her age, "Wow, happy birthday to you then!", where she lived, the life of a hotel maid, that kind of stuff. She also got to know a bit about Dennis and his friends. A combination of family money and Wall Street gambling had made them all filthy rich apparently, and their main job these days was to spend their riches as venture capitalists.

Katie began to enjoy all the attention from those 'perfect' people, and sitting there, resting her feet, and feeling like one of them was rather nice. That's when the questions all of a sudden tuned into more personal areas. Did she have a boyfriend? What was her religious beliefs? How was she raised? She cringed, but kept answering. If this was their power trip, then so be it. If she got up and left now, there would be no hundred dollar bonus. Was she a virgin?

"Hold on! Cut right there. There's a line, and you just crossed it. I'm not gonna answer any more of your questions, no matter what you wave in front of me."

"Not even five hundred? Come on, it's only one more question after that."

"Five hu... Jesus. All right. I... Phew. I haven't...done it. So yes, I'm a virgin, I guess."

"See, that wasn't so hard to say, now was it?" Dennis said. "Ok, then Katie. Or was it Kitten that you were called? Here's the last question, and I hope you understand that this is said with uttermost respect for you. Katie, I know it might sound strange, but please don't freak out now. The question is this: Would you ever consider having sex for money?"

Katie's mouth fell open and she immediately sided away from Dennis. That only meant that she almost sat in the lap of the woman in the red dress. She bounced back from her touch and sat blushing right where she started.

"No fucking way I would!"

"...for a lot of money?"

"No, I said. Not ever for a million..."

"...a million. You say that you would not let anyone into your pants for a million dollars?"

"I...well... What kind of a question is that?"

"A very serious one. Would you sell, or shall we say rent out, your body for a night for a million dollars?"

"Uh, well, I don't know! It's not like that's ever gonna be an option, right?"

"I see. Let's make it one then."

The room fell silent. Katie fell silent. Everything fell silent. Had he just said what Katie thought he said? Had he asked her to...

"...what did you say?" she breathed.

"I gave you the option. But hey, let's raise the stakes, and speak in franker terms here. We, the four of us, would like to, if you pardon my french, fuck you. Tonight, and all through the night in any way we want to. For this I would pay you one million dollars. One million to be our sex-toy, willing and without question, until tomorrow morning."

Katie just sat there, frozen, not even breathing, with her hands clutching the cushions of the sofa, staring intensively straight out into nothing.

"And to answer some questions before you even think of asking them," Dennis continued in a calm, matter-of-fact voice. "there will be no risk for neither pregnancy nor diseases. I can assure you that we're all spotless in that department, and Monica here have all the right contraceptives for you. We will not harm you in any way, and nobody outside this room will ever know what have happened. That's the deal. What's your answer?"

"You. Guys. Are. Seriously. Perverted. You know that?"

"Not perverted, we just have a simple view on sex. We believe it can be enjoyed without shame or commitment. And I promise you, enjoy you would. We also have the money to buy almost anything in the world. So we've made it kind of a challenge to buy things that could not be bought. Like you. A beautiful, innocent woman, so far from a whore as anyone could possibly be."

Katie still hadn't moved an inch. Inside her head however, mayhem reigned. One side of her head was screaming to her to get up, get out and run like hell. Another told her to sit down, and think through things rationally, no need to panic. You can just say 'No thanks' and leave gracefully. A third voice was eagerly counting one million dollars in new, creative ways. The more she thought of it, the less arguments against it all she could find. Yes, she had never had sex before, but on the other hand, she was no kid. She was an adult and could do whatever she wanted with herself, including selling her body to a bunch of billionaires. But did she want that? The whole concept was so alien to her that she couldn't answer that question.

"It looks like you need some time to think this over, right?" Dennis said. "I don't blame you. It's quite a decision to make. I'll tell you what, it you're interested, come by here tonight. Hell, come by anyway, and we'll toast your 20th birthday together. Ok?"

"O-ok."

Numbly she stood up, and Dennis followed her to the door. He held out five hundred dollar bills and put them firmly in Katie's hand.

"Seriously," he said. "I really think you would enjoy this a lot. And don't worry, we don't bite. Unless you do."

With those words, Katie once again found herself out in the corridor, and in a haze she walked down back to the kitchens, to get her second assignment for the day. The hours went by, and somehow, operating on auto-pilot, Katie managed to get the rest of the working day behind her. Late afternoon she found herself stepping off the bus back home and headed up the sidewalk to her parent's house.

She went in, walked straight in to her room and closed the door behind her. She had some thinking to do.

Continued in A Million Dollar Deal Ch 2: Dare
Voting and feedback is as always appreciated.

Icingsugar
Icingsugar
29 Followers
12