A Mind's Wish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Terry... do.." Lana started to speak.

She didn't even get to finish before Terry smiled, and nodded her head.

That was all the encouragement she needed. Lana quickly went back to kissing the soft female flesh below her. Kissing was quickly replaced by licking, as she worked Terry over. She wanted her, wanted nothing more then to taste her, to please her, to love her. The fact that Terry seemed to be enjoying it just made Lana work harder.

Soon enough Lana found herself leaning pretty far back. Far enough that she shifted onto her stomach, with her legs resting near Terry's head. From this position she liked away at her lover's belly, loving how she could feel the abdominal muscles beneath tense up. Suddenly she was faced with whole new territory, looking down at the space between Lana's thighs.

Sensing the trepidation there, Lana opened her legs. When Lana turned to look at her for confirmation, Terry simply blushed wildly.

Pulling herself forward bit more, Lana's head was now directly over Terry's pubic hair. She lifted a hand into it, just barely touching the surface. She was surprised by how fluffy the hair felt. When she pushed down fully, Lana was amazed at how soft the flesh was. Terry's mound quivered slight as she let out what sounded like a little hum with the touch.

At that moment Lana could smell her lover intensely, and she waited no longer. Leaning in, her tongue started at the base of the pubic hair, then went down the entire length of Terry's pussy. There had been a little worry when she did so that the taste would be too bad.

Lana didn't find the taste bad, she found it divine. The pussy of her lover tasted amazing, as she eagerly started liking at it. Her tongue worked each sides of the folds in her flesh, reveling in the flavor. Then she went back to the center, sending the tip flicking inside as she worked down.

"Ahh!" Terry let out, starting to move in place. Never had she felt this way. Compared to this, touching herself was not even close. The sensation of Lana's tongue was electrifying, and each time it rubbed against her clit she had trouble breathing right.


Continuing to lap greedily at the pussy, Lana buried her face in it. She could feel herself getting wet just by eating out this lovely flesh beneath her. So engrossed by this was she that Lana had to remember to let off and catch her breath at moments. It was during such a break that she noticed Terry squirm as she went past her clit. Perfectly aware of how that area could feel, Lana shifted her focus towards it alone. Her tongue made short laps around the lips of flesh surrounding her nub. Then with one had she gently pressed down on that spot, and with her other hand she reached down and felt inside the amazing pussy.

Terry half squealed half moaned at that moment. It was hard just to sit still at that moment.

Continuing her work, Lana knew the waves of pleasure she was sending up her lover's body. Inspired, she started to let out a low hum. This caused her lips and tongue to vibrate ever so slightly. Terry let out a cry as her waist suddenly pushed up into the air. Holding on, Lana did her best to stay with the moving pussy. A few moments later like this and she suddenly found her lover's legs clamed tightly around her head. All she had left to do now was hold on for the ride.

"Lana, Lana!" Screamed out Terry, unable to hold it in. Her pussy convulsed, shaking in orgasm as her legs clenched up. Her whole lower body started to shake then finally arch up as she hit the plateau of pleasure.

When she was finally released, Lana gave the soaked pussy one last kiss before pulling away. She took great pride at that moment seeing the pleasure on her lover's face. Turning on her side, she just watched Terry breath in deep and hard.

Laying there, Terry felt what she always wanted. She felt needed, she felt desired, she felt loved. Getting some of her strength back, she sat up, looking over at her prone lover. Lana was truly an amazing sight. Her sun tanned skin was breath taking enough. But her luscious curves made Terry wondered how she ever got so lucky.

"I never could tell you." Terry said.

Still lounging on her side, Lana asked "Tell me what?"

Blushing, Terry answered "About how I thought you were amazing. Your body is just so... you could have anyone you wanted."

Now it was Lana's turn to blush. In truth she had always felt vein about her pudgy face. That was part of the reason she worked out so hard, and why her body was so fit. But she had problem taking pride in her body, knowing that men just wanted to screw her. Terry looked at her in awe, not lust. There was desire there, but also love.

Suddenly Lana sat upright, an unseen light bulb going of above her head. "Wait here, I'll be right back." She said, bolting off the bed and towards her closet.

Both Terry and Erik, who was still watching invisibly, looked at her curiously. Erik was glad he made his invisibility command so complete when he saw Lana turn around with a pair of vibrating dildos in her hands. Because the moment he saw this Erik blew his load all over Lana's carpet.

Walking up to the bed again, Lana said "Do you trust me?"

"Completely."

That was exactly what she wanted to hear. Lana crawled back onto the bed, kneeling over her lover. She place one dildo down on the bed, between Terry's legs. The second she held onto as she leaned forward, putting her chest onto Terry's. The two took the moment to share a passionate kiss before Lana used her free hand to lead Terry's down, in-between her legs. Placing the end of the dildo in her lover's hands, Lana put it at the entrance to her pussy.

"Just hold it there." Lana said as she worked with the knob on the vibration control. She set it to the lowest setting as it started to hum out. Then she slid back onto the dildo, letting it slide up into her.

Terry marveled at the sight before her. Lana rocked slowly back and forth on the plastic rod, her tits swaying ever so slightly in the air as she did so. She had been holding herself up by her hands until then, letting Terry hold the dildo in place. After a moment though Lana lowered her chest onto her lover's, so their breasts rubbed together as she moved.

For Terry this was amazing on its own. But then she felt where her lovers hands had gone, reaching for the second dildo. Lana did not turn this one on, simply lifted it up towards Terry's pussy. Her own back and forth movements as she rode the vibrator in her was perfect, as she just moved the dildo in her hands forward and it was soon thrusting into Terry at an equal pace.

At that moment Terry let out a little moan, bringing forth a larger one from Lana. The speed of her rocking picked up, increasing the thrusting of both the dildos. Their breasts rubbed together, growing wet with sweat as the pair of mounds rolled around.

Moving up to a frantic pace, both the girls were grunting with each thrust now. Seeing her mouth open in such a moan, Lana could not help but lean forward and kiss her lover. It limited their movements for a moment, but the pair loved the sensation of their tongues doing the rubbing then.

When she pulled away, Lana found herself absolutely dripping over the dildo in her. Her back and forth movement suddenly became impossibly fast, moving in extremely short bursts. Terry did not know what was better at that moment, the feeling in her own pussy or just seeing her lover so close to orgasm. As Lana let out a scream of pleasure, Terry had her answer, she liked that image more.

Her hands trembling as she rode the orgasm, continuing to slide on her own dildo, Lana felt for the controls on the vibrator she was plunging into Terry. She didn't think it would take much, but still she couldn't help but turn up to max.

Indeed it didn't take much. A moment later Terry let out a scream of pleasure, wracked by the sudden and surprising orgasm from the violently vibrations in her pussy. Lana was coming down from cumming herself as her lover reached the peak, so she got to watch it in triumph. Lana knew to quickly take the vibrating dildo out of her lover's pussy, as such an orgasm might too tightly grip it. After a long moment Terry settled down, her breathing evening out.

Still laying on top of her, :Lana asked "What do you think?"

With a little smile she replied "I think we are going to need more toys."

Smiling back, Lana said "Whatever you want my love, whatever you want."

12