A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 12

Story Info
What do you mean funny? This is not funny.
7.6k words
4.77
25k
6
2

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the previous chapters before this one to understand the story up to this point. None of these chapters are stand-alone.

Enjoy!

When I drove Angel into the Westin reception area, two valets rushed to open our doors. It was the first McLaren they had seen, evidently, and were surprised when my door opened up. They just stood there with mouths open.

Finally, the young man on my side said, "Welcome to the Westin, sir. Are you planning to check in?"

"No, we're here to meet someone."

"Can I park your car over here next to the other Mercedes?"

I looked over and saw two SLK's and agreed that he could park it there.

I went around and activated Pam's door and held her hand as she stepped out of the car. Suddenly, photographers came from all directions and an explosion of flashes went off as each scrambled to get the perfect shot. She was surrounded and people were trying to push me out of the way. I was getting a little scared. Then two men in dark suits rushed over and started pushing them out of the way. Three Atlanta police officers also came and blocked an area big enough to give Pam some room.

"Nikki, where have you been? We've had security looking everywhere for you! You worry us to death sometimes." He took Pam by the arm and started trying to escort her inside as the police ran interference. Pam refused to move.

"I'm not Nikki. I'm Pam Davis."

He turned and looked at her again. "What's with the southern accent? Nikki, don't do this. I'm in enough trouble already and I've got to get you into the dressing room right now."

Pam looked at me. "Tom, would you give me a hand here. Please tell this gentleman I'm not Nikki." He looked at me and I confirmed that she was Pam Davis.

Just then a black limo pulled in behind us and Nikki Lee emerged. All hell broke loose when she stepped out. The photographers suddenly didn't know which way to point their cameras. The police didn't know who to protect and the security guys were dumfounded with two Nikki Lee's.

One of the security guys pushed his way over to the recently arrived Nikki Lee, who we could just barely see through the scrum of photographers. He hollered back to our guy, "I've got her Jay. This is Nikki."

We still had photographers snapping Pam as fast as they could; I guess because she was so beautiful or they didn't hear she wasn't Nikki. I looked over the scrum again and police were trying to force everyone out of the way so the real Nikki could enter the hotel. Then she suddenly stopped and looked directly at Pam. Her mouth flew open and she just stared.

I suppose she asked her body people to open a path to Pam because the whole scrum just changed direction and moved toward us. It took a while but she finally was face to face with Pam and she just stared. The photographers were yelling, pushing and shoving, trying to get a photo of the two together.

Nikki finally said over the yelling, "This beats anything I've ever seen. Did you have work done to make yourself look like me?" I could see her looking closely at Pam's neck and face.

Pam replied, "No, I've always been told I look just like you. I wanted to meet you."

Nikki smiled and replied, "Can we talk a little later? I'm running really late." She turned and whispered something to her bodyguard and he nodded. The scrum then moved to the front door and Nikki was able to escape into the safe confines of the lobby. The Atlanta police then returned and stood next to Pam and me to keep everyone away, as much as possible. The flashes were still going off and blinding us.

In just a moment, the bodyguard returned. "Miss, I've been instructed to escort you and your associate into the conference room for the reception and announcement." He then walked with us and our police escort into the hotel and directly to the conference center. All along our route people was gawking at Pam and trying to take her photo with all the little digital cameras and smart phones.

We arrived at the reception and immediately knew that everyone there thought Pam was Nikki. They were applauding and trying to get close to her for an autograph and photo. The bodyguard told us to follow him and he took us to a front cordoned-off area where only the dignitaries were allowed. He leaned over and spoke directly into my ear. "You should be safe here. Don't go anywhere. When the show is over, I'll escort you out. Nikki wants to talk to you."

I finally had a chance to see if Pam was OK.

"Tom, I never imagined this would happen. I would hate to be such a public person and have to endure this every day. How does she do it?"

"I really don't know. We could have been injured out there."

We sat marveling at all the energy in the room. I guess when seven of thePlayboyall time favorite models show up in one place, the world notices. In just a few minutes, someone, who turned out to be an announcer, walked onto the stage and welcomed everyone. The music then came on and the ladies walked out to the beat of Tom Petty's "American Girl." They were gorgeous, elegant, stately, sultry, or any other word you could think of to describe feminine perfection. I was shocked and so was Pam. There was a loud murmur in the crowd when Nikki walked out. They thought she was sitting in front of them already.

The ladies were followed by top executives ofPlayboy Enterprises, Inc.The reason for the major announcement was that Luxembourg adult entertainment giant Manwin was acquiringPlayboy TV.The two companies wanted to use this opportunity to describe the strategy and introduce the Chief Operating Officer of Manwin who appeared via Skype. And, of course, when you can parade the best of the best models in front of everyone, you get attention to your message.

After the executives were introduced, the ladies were introduced one at a time to wild applause and catcalls from the less sophisticated in the audience. I was surprised that Nikki had appeared inPlayboynine times including five in their famous holiday editions. This lady really was a legend.

The whole event lasted maybe 40 minutes including the Q&A period. The ladies were then ushered off the stage and we waited for our security guy. He arrived in a couple of minutes with another bodyguard and they asked us to follow them. We went backstage, where the models had gone, but no one was there. They continued to lead us down a long hallway and onto an elevator. We were taken to the 41st floor and were met by another security person when the elevator door opened.

"Miss, Ms. Lee has asked for you to come to her suite. Please follow me."

We arrived at her door and the security person knocked. A man we had not seen opened the door and invited us in. "Hi, my name is Robert Adams. I'm Nikki's manager. What are your names?" He politely offered his hand to me as I introduced Pam and myself. "I can certainly see why Nikki is so anxious to talk to you, Pam. You are a carbon copy of her. This is the most amazing resemblance I have ever seen."

Just then, Nikki walked into the room from what appeared to be a bedroom. I again introduced Pam and myself. Nikki was all smiles and asked us to be seated.

"Pam, I'm totally shocked. You look just like me but maybe a few years younger. Do you think there is anyway we could be related?"

"Nikki, thank you for inviting us to meet with you. We drove from Chattanooga just on the odd chance we could meet. I think you are my sister."

Nikki became agitated and quickly said, "That's impossible. My mother told me that my birth mother died in childbirth and that I was her first baby."

"Where you born in Greenville, South Carolina, on January 18, 1984?"

Nikki now turned white. The blood had drained from her face. She turned to Robert and he shook his head for some reason. "No one knows that, how did you find out?"

"My mother, who is very much alive, told me two weeks ago."

"Are you implying that my mother lied to me?"

"I'm not implying anything. But it wouldn't be unusual for an adoptive mother to try to discourage their child from looking for their birth mother. Is there anyway you can ask your mother about it?"

"I wish that were possible. She and my dad died on Flight 93 on September 11."

"Oh no. I'm so sorry." There was silence for a moment.

"I really don't know what to say, Pam. You may be right. But we can't be identical twins. How old are you?"

"Twenty-three."

Nikki sat there for a long time thinking through her emotions, it seemed. Suddenly, she stood and came over to Pam and held out her arms. Pam stood and they hugged with all the emotion you would ever see between two sisters. They both cried as they hugged. I glanced over at Robert and saw tears in his eyes. I know mine were certainly dripping. Robert handed tissues to both Nikki and Pam.

For the next 30 minutes, they talked about their mothers and how they were raised. Pam told Nikki about Jerri and that their father has passed away. She then recounted the terrible decision that Ruth had to make and the reasons Nikki had been given up for adoption.

"Pam, my given name is Janie. Please call me that. Again, only a very few people know my real name. Is yours Pamela?"

"Yes. And Jerri's is Geraldine. She was named after dad's mom."

"All of this is going to take a while to sink in. So I have a family that I never knew about and a mother who loved me so much she put my interest above her own. Do you realize how few mothers these days would even think about carrying an unwanted baby to full term?"

Janie looked down and shook her head for a moment. "Do you think she would be willing to meet me?"

"Tom, why don't you tell Janie about your conversation."

"Ruth told me over Thanksgiving about your birth and all the heart breaking decisions she had to make. Pam and I had known about you and how much the two of you looked alike so we thought there might be a possibility you were Ruth's daughter. I asked her if she'd be interested in meeting her daughter should the opportunity arise. She said that she would love to. I know from talking with her that she has carried the burden of her decision since you were born. I think being able to meet and talk with you would mean the world to her."

Again, there was silence for a few moments. Janie just stared at the floor.

"Robert, cancel all of my commitments for next week. I need to take care of some family business."

"But Nikki, we have two personal appearances and two photo shoots scheduled."

"Robert, pretend I'm sick and need some recovery time. Get Karena, Holly or Shy to do the photo shoots. They've been begging for work anyway. Anybody that looks good and has been in a men's mag can do the personal appearances. Get Madison, she's the hottest new cunt out there."

What? Was this Madison the one knew?

He stood there and glared at her.

"Robert, I'm serious."

"OK, I'll take care of it."

Janie turned to us, "You live in Chattanooga?"

Pam responded, "Yes, but mom lives near Greenville."

"Can I stay with you until we figure out how to approach her? This is going to be a major shock to her."

Pam responded, "We would love to have you."

"Robert, call Jackson and tell him I want to be dropped at the Chattanooga airport on the way back tonight."

"Yes, Nikki." He walked into the next room.

Pam whispered to Janie, "Why does he always call you Nikki?"

"Because she's the bitch he manages. He doesn't manage Janie."

Pam and I glanced at each other. That was interesting.

Janie explained that they always have to travel by corporate plane and that there was a dinner tonight she had to attend for one of the major investors.

Robert returned and said, "It's taken care of. He's going to file a revised flight plan and will drop you off at 10:15 assuming we can get out on time."

We stood, as the meeting appeared to be over. Janie and Pam hugged again for a long time and whispered to each other. Both shed tears again. I assured Janie we would meet her at 10:15. As the sisters separated, Janie looked at Pam and smiled.

"Baby sister, I need to touch you up. Come with me." They walked into the bedroom and were gone for several minutes while Robert was on the phone and I stood there like a knot on a log.

When Pam and Janie returned, Pam looked as good as new-elegant, in other words.

Robert walked us to the door and we shook hands again. The security men were outside the door and they escorted us down the elevator and to the front entrance of the lobby. Before they would let us out into the scrum again, they had Angel brought around and then the police and security guys surrounded Pam and me for the walk out.

We were very relieved when the car doors shut and locked. The police cleared a way for our car and we headed back to Chattanooga.

As soon as we found the entrance to I-75 North, Pam exclaimed, "I never thought she would be so nice. Can you imagine how she must have felt seeing me for the first time? I've had years of looking at her images and seeing myself. She had just a few minutes."

I replied, "I was impressed by how professional and strong she was. I just imagined that adult film models were victims and just took whatever came their way because of the money and power behind the money. She was not weak at all and I certainly didn't see a victim."

"We have to figure out how best to break all of this to mom. I have to work Monday through Wednesday again next week. Maybe on Thursday or Friday we can drive over and see her with Janie."

I asked, "So what do we do with Janie until then?"

"Maybe she would like to just relax at the house and take some downtime. We will see her every morning and evening."

"Maybe so."

"We exchanged cell phone numbers. She said if they were late tonight, she would call me. She also told me, when we were alone, that you were very handsome and she liked the way you deferred to me during the discussion. You impressed her, in other words."

"So now all three sisters think I'm special, huh?"

"We must all think alike."

*******************************

We arrived at the general aviation terminal at the airport a little after 10:00 and saw one plane land around 10:15. Hopefully, it was carrying her. Pam's cell phone rang about a minute later.

"Hello,

"OH. Hi Janie.

"Yes.

"No problem

"Hey, no problem, we understand.

"See you then.

"Bye."

"She said they are about 20 minutes out and apologized for being late. She asked if we were already here. The dinner ran late."

When her plane finally landed, things happened pretty fast. She appeared with two guys carrying her luggage in just a minute. She walked into the terminal and immediately hugged Pam and then me. The guys said "Hi," set the luggage down and were off in a flash.

"I'm so sorry for making you wait. I've been running late all day and that's not like me."

Pam replied, "We're just thrilled to have you here, Janie. It's much more than we ever anticipated."

I carried her two suitcases to the car while they chatted about the day. As we drove home, Pam asked her about the photographers and whether or not that was normal.

"Unfortunately, it's that way whenever events like today are announced. In LA, we can get around without a lot of attention, as there are just so many other targets for them. In Atlanta, our appearance is a much bigger deal. It just comes with the territory, as they say."

Pam responded, "It scared me."

"It can be rough sometimes but the police and private security did a pretty good job today."

I asked, "Were all the other ladies on the plane?"

"Only Heather and Charity. The others had commitments in various parts of the country so they took off in different directions. I was supposed to be in New York on Monday but Robert was able to book Madison in my place."

"Where's Madison from?" I asked.

"She lives in LA now but I think she's from somewhere in Kansas. I haven't met her yet but one of my production companies has her booked for two shoots the end of next week."

I had to probe a bit more. "I know a Madison from Kansas City but I think she'd be too old for this business."

"How old is she?"

"Thirty one, I think."

"Actually, the times have changed and lots of models well into their 30's are still very popular. It used to be that your career would be over around 25 or 26. Only young pussy and ass were popular. I guess as our consumers have aged, so have their tastes in women. The youngsters sell, of course, but the MILF's also sell. We shoot anyone over 18 who sells, except I won't do bestiality or BDSM. That's too extreme for me."

I asked, "It sounds like you own a production company. Is that right?"

"Actually, I own three. One only works in the Czech Republic and Hungary. The other two are in LA."

Pam asked, "Do all the girls change their names?"

"Oh yes. You would NEVER use your real name in this business. Makes it too easy for someone to find you."

"So Madison would not be her real name?" I asked.

"Lord no! I don't know what it is but it certainly won't be Madison."

Whew!

We arrived home at 11:20pm and I carried her luggage to a bedroom down the hall from us. Janie walked around the house and looked at the library and kitchen.

"I really like this house. Pam, did you do the decorating?"

"No, Tom's wife, who is now deceased, did it."

Janie looked at me. "Accident?"

"Cancer."

"Shit. What a shame."

Since it was only 8:30 according to her body (LA time), Janie asked if she could stay up and read in the library. I asked which authors she liked and we found several by her favorites in just a minute. Pam and I headed to bed after another hug from Janie.

After we closed our bedroom door, Pam said, "Her personality seems so normal. I'm not sure what I expected but it certainly wasn't normal. She's an entrepreneur and owns three companies. That's not normal. She's only 27. But she's also a model and has shown her assets to the world many times. I guess I never thought a person would be capable of doing both, especially at that age. But she is so well grounded, not the least bit arrogant, at least not with us. That's impressive."

I had to agree. Janie was not what I expected.

We showered and crashed. It had been a very long and tiring day.

**************************

I was the first up on Sunday morning. It was cold and looked like it was going to rain most of the day, according to the weather report. After making a cup of coffee, I walked out for the newspapers. I get both theAtlanta Journal-Constitutionand the Chattanooga Times Free Press.

I sat in the library and quickly perused the AJC first. All the normal stuff like murders, drug arrests, local politics and advertising circulars took up at least 95% of the paper. As soon as I turned the front page in the Local section, I gasped. Staring at me was a picture of myself and Pam along with Nikki Lee. We were standing beside the car and the two girls were facing each other, obviously talking. The headline read "Famous Playboy Model Nikki Lee Confronts Look-Alike."

"Before the Playboy TV-Manwin merger was announced yesterday at the Westin Hotel, a very angry confrontation occurred between model Nikki Lee and a woman who looked exactly like her. Nikki accused her of having reconstructive surgery and told the younger woman that she would deal with her later. The police and hotel security were seen escorting the young look-alike and her male companion, later identified as restaurant owner Thomas Sumter of Chattanooga, into the Westin for their own safety. No additional information is available."

OH SHIT! I read it again just to be sure it really said that nonsense.

Then I reached for theChattanooga Time Free Press.At the bottom of page 2 was the same photo plus a second photo of the police escorting us by the arm into the Westin. The headline read "Local Restaurant Owner Detained for Questioning."