A Mischief Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later I came to know that my men cleaned me, dressed me and made me to eat breakfast and lunch; they took more care and gave beverages so as to allow me to regain composure. I was taken care off as Queen by my two Princes and one King.

I started to walk with much pride from that day onwards and even now. I received the astonishing attention whenever I needed not only before marriage but also after marriage, ofcourse with the consent of my husband," Selvi completed with her face looking impeccable.

Selvi's mom was also seemed to be in a different world. I, Kamala was observing them with envy and said, "Selvi, it is really extraordinary to hear these happenings that too in company of your mom."

In Indian villages, we used to take dinner much earlier even around 8 P.M. So, with a lot of disclosures had done, the time was only 11 P.M.

Moreover due to the involvement in those things I didn't feel tired at all. So I wanted to hear more things either from my cousin or my aunt.

"Aunt, how do you feel about those things," I rekindled her memory and straight away got the response but to my shock it was on my side.

"Hi, Kamala, what did you say? You had affairs with your cousin Kumar before marriage and it continued until marriage. Then you had said that Kumar is the father of your son, Mohan and it is well known to your husband Raja. You had come here in search of …… isn't it?" asked me.

I simply nodded and said, "Yes aunt, but to tell you more, I came here in search of a helping hand, in terms of young fucker within our family; I didn't intend to tell you but I wanted to tell every thing to Selvi only. But luckily I got one more experienced person, you, to help me."

Selvi and her mom smiled mischievously at me; Selvi took my hand within her hand to give some comfort to me and my aunt stood to keep my head in between her big, round bossoms. I felt consoled and the acts gave me more confidence and I could view a bright future for me.

"Let me tell both of you some more family secrets, babes," with those words, my aunt said, "You know, Kamala, your cousin Kumar's mother was not our direct relative instead his father is. Similarly Kamala's father is our close relative. So myself, Kamala's father, Kumar's father and my beloved cousin, let me mention him – the Master, all were nearly of same age.

Only boys were allowed higher studies at that time, so I completed my studies earlier. I think, you won't know that I, Kamala's mother and Kumar's mother are good close friends in our school days. When we were young, Kumar's father and Kamala's father were of soft nature; they won't even try to talk to us. But the Master was always having fun with us; he used to tease us whenever we got into his way.

We three girls fell prey to my Master's craft, even when we were young; we all were having good understanding. We got married. But me and Kumar's mother have one thing in common," she paused for a moment and asked, "Babes, can you guess it?"

I Kamala and Selvi could not guess what she meant. Selvi said, "We think you both got the thing with the Master; but Kamala's mother had also got it as you said. Why you had left her?"

"Ok, we all must know that. Let me tell you, babes. My son Ram and my friends' son Kumar were having one thing common; even Master's son Anand can also be included," saying that she gave us one more clue.

Something flashed in our minds; I looked at Selvi and she also looked at me simultaneously with her eyes also gleaming that she got it.

I Kamala and Selvi slowly said in one voice, "You mean, ….. the Master is the ……….", but we were unable to complete.

"Yes," my aunt as well as Selvi's mom said sturdily, "Yes babes, the Master is the father for my son Ram and my friend's son Kumar. That's why both were blessed with the well hung members.

You know the Master was an Officer and he worked in the city for a period, where Kumar's parents were, but he had no chance to come to Kamala's village. Otherwise, Kamala's mother might have also had a son and Kamala a brother, from my Master. Surely, it is a great surprise to me to hear that Master's son Kumar is the father of Kamala's son, Mohan."

My aunt looked deeply into my eyes while saying that.

Then she turned towards Selvi, looked much deeper in her eyes and said, "I know Selvi, the father of your son, again Mohan, is Anand – my Master's own son and your younger cousin. I think your husband do not know this. Isn't it?"

I was able to see the fear in Selvi's eyes; her face turned pale. My aunt gently brought Selvi's head to her mound and kept my head on another mound so as to console both and said, "Don't be afraid, Selvi. I won't tell anybody this secret. My master and I knew this already and now it is known to Kamala. Kamala again won't disclose to anybody. I am really glad to have my grand son also from my master. Ok."

We, I Kamala and Selvi looked up at her as if she were the Angel brought into this earth for saving us.

My aunt gently wandering her hands over our heads said, "You babes, you don't know the name Mohan – the secret name of my Master; I only named him the name, Mohan, when I was given the pleasure by him for the first time. The nick name is known to his sons also as I had told them already; I think they might have told you to name your sons by that name. Isn't it?"

I looked at Selvi and we both simply nodded our heads which were conveniently hugged by my aunt's breasts.

She continued, "Again, I repeat, my Master is the father of his own son Anand, my son Ram and my friend's son Kumar; Kumar is the father of Kamala's son and Anand is the father of Selvi's son. You both named your sons – Mohan. So, both of you had had your sons from your younger cousins, instead of your husbands, without the consent of them."

Our heads were shaking as they were in her mounds; we heard her laughter and words saying, "It feels very good that you are alike me; I too got my son from my younger cousin – Master of art Mohan, the great MM and again without the consent of my husband. But Selvi, you are born to your father only. You know that Anand wanted to have you first as you are like me," she began to laugh much louder and we could not understand the reason behind that.

I didn't know how long we were like that; the sound of clock ringing 12 midnight brought us into the world.

We, I Kamala and Selvi, tried to get up from the bed slowly; at that time, we were shocked to hear the well known masculine husky voice but little bit shaky one, "Good, I too feel good to here these things."

I Kamala and Selvi, both sprang up from the bed and bewildered to see the Master in his 60s standing with that familiar mischievous smile at the entrance of the bedroom.

Let us meet in Chapter 06.

12