A Modern Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octavian
Octavian
173 Followers

Carl now took the initiative and they changed position. Kelly was now lying on her back, her knees almost level with her shoulders and with her arms round her thighs. Her hands were at the lips of her labia and she was clearly trying to make her make her opening as large as possible to allow his cock easier access. He positioned himself above her entrance and began the blissful task of gaining entry. Kelly was already whimpering as she felt him pressing against her. He pushed again and slid a third of the way in. It was not easy to enter her, wet as she was, but she was beside herself and she pleaded with him not to stop. Another push, another groan and Carl's cock had fully penetrated her. She was quite tight, so he started very carefully, withdrawing slowly, delighting in the sensation as her inner lips clung to his shaft, and then sinking back into her depths until he could feel her pubic hair at the base of his cock. He was gradually increasing the tempo and then when his cock was in her as deep as it was possible to be, he suddenly stopped. He turned to look at me.

"So, you like watching me fuck your wife?"

It was evident from my erection that I did, but I still nodded.

He continued in the same vein. "And she likes me fucking her, you can tell."

"Come on, Carl." Her voice was soft but there was an implicit urgency about it. She had raised her legs to present more of herself to him. She was desperate for him to continue. And continue he did. Despite the adjuration on her panties it was not a gentle fuck; it was an urgent, powerful, even brutal fuck. And it was exactly what Kelly was longing for. And then, when he was in her up to his balls, he could hold back no longer. Neither could I!

I felt embarrassed. I had jerked off in front of another man. He had been otherwise occupied, of course, but that is exactly what I had done. I was wiping my chest and stomach with a tissue as Carl withdrew his heavy thickness from her and got to his feet. He glanced over at me as he reached for his lager. I pondered on what he might be thinking. He was probably wondering why I seemed to prefer to wank whilst watching someone else fuck Kelly; why I didn't want to fuck her myself. I wish I knew. Kelly now stood up and slipped her knickers back on, probably so as not to leak on to the sofa. She went out to the kitchen and came back with a mineral water. Carl was already sitting down, his detumescing cock resting on his thigh. She looked at me, and smiled before she went back to the sofa and sat down next to him.

It was now half past eleven and I decided I'd go to bed. I went over to them and kissed her good night. She was positively glowing; the sparkle in her eyes ample evidence of her delight.

"Goodnight, Ben," she said, "See you in the morning."

I went out of the lounge, leaving my semi naked wife alongside her naked lover. I carried Carl's overnight bag upstairs and left it in our bedroom. I headed for the spare room.

I lay in bed and tried to go to sleep. The noises downstairs were not at all loud, but I could tell they were again on the job. Half an hour or so later I heard them come upstairs, and get into bed. I must have drifted off to sleep but something woke me up. There were sounds coming from the bedroom where Kelly and Carl were sleeping, but it was obvious that neither was asleep. From the regular tempo and from Kelly's suppressed groans it was apparent that he was again fucking her. They were trying to keep the noise down but to no avail. I looked at my watch. It was now three in the morning. What was Carl on for Heaven's sake? He could fuck for England! The tempo increased in speed and Kelly's groans became louder. My hand crept down to my prick. I slowly began to masturbate whilst trying to make sense of what was happening. Why was I lying alone in the spare room, masturbating, whilst a stranger was in my bedroom, in my bed, and in my wife? And why did I find this so arousing? I did not have an answer. I felt the thrill of an approaching ejaculation and was soon asleep.

I woke up at about nine the following morning. There were some noises emanating from their bedroom. They were awake at least. I got up, slipped on my boxers and called out to see if anyone wanted a drink. Both said yes, so I made three cups of tea and brought them in on a tray.

"Morning!"

It was a weird feeling to enter my own bedroom and to find a stranger in our marital bed with my wife. They were lying side by side under a thin sheet that covered them to their waists. Kelly's nipples were quite prominent whilst Carl was clearly sporting another erection. I put the tray down and kissed Kelly. She had that vulnerable sleepy look.

"Morning, Ben," she said. "Did you have a good night's sleep?"

"Not really; but still more than you two managed, I bet." She smiled.

As we were finishing our teas I noticed Carl, surreptitiously stroking Kelly's inner thigh under the sheet. I put the cups back on the tray and as I turned to go out, Carl pulled back the sheet, revealing his proud erection. By the time I reached the door he had already positioned himself between Kelly's legs. As I turned round to shut it, Kelly was in the act of raising her legs to assist his entry. She saw me looking at her and, in a gesture full of tenderness, she put her fingers to her lips and blew me a kiss.

Chapter 9

Carl joined me in the kitchen after having showered. He was wearing a short sleeve check shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans.

"Hello again, Ben."

"Hi, Carl. Fancy some breakfast?"

"That would be nice, thanks."

There was a silence. It was only the second occasion that we had been alone together and the first real opportunity we'd had to speak since he had arrived the previous evening. Since then, he'd spent most of the intervening time in intimate contact with my wife. In theory there must have been a number of relevant topics, about which we could have meaningfully conversed. In practise, I was too embarrassed and too self-conscious to broach the subject. I assumed Carl would be similarly reticent. However he seemed totally relaxed when he spoke.

"You know, Ben, I really didn't know what to expect when I came over. In fact I was seriously considering not going through with it at all." He paused slightly and then he continued, "But I'm really glad that I did."

"I'm pleased to hear it." I carried on preparing the breakfast.

"It was an incredible night. You're a very lucky man, Ben. Not only is Kelly absolutely gorgeous and a nice person with it, but she's a fabulous fuck too!" It was a compliment to be sure, but one that would have prompted most men to start a fight! Carl was oblivious and he carried on regardless. "And you're a nice guy, Ben, as well as being very generous."

"I agree that I'm lucky, Carl", I said, "but I wouldn't say I'm generous. I love Kelly very much indeed, and when you love someone, you like to give them what they want. I know she is physically attracted to you, so…" I didn't complete the sentence. Kelly appeared.

She breezed in to the kitchen, glowing despite the lack of sleep. She was wearing a soft blue and white patterned top with a loose matching blue wrap over skirt. As she walked, she showed glimpses of her thigh. She kissed me good morning. She had that sparkle in her eyes again. The three of breakfasted together and chatted like old friends.

Carl left shortly after breakfast. We shook hands.

"Bye, Ben. Thanks for a great evening!"

He kissed Kelly goodbye, gave her breast a soft squeeze and then he was gone. Kelly put her arms around me and kissed me tenderly.

"Well, Ben?" she asked.

I couldn't answer her straight away because there seemed to be a lump in my throat. I managed to compose myself. "You've no idea how much I love you, Kelly."

"I do know, Ben, and I feel exactly the same way about you." She didn't need to articulate the words. I could see it in her eyes. She kissed me again and then she looked questioningly at me. Her voice had that soft soothing tone. "But you can see why I'm sexually attracted to him, can't you?"

"Not really!" I paused, "OK, so he's hung like a horse and can go on for ever… but what else can he do?" I tried to look serious but my smile gave the game away.

"Oh Ben!" She pulled me to her and cuddled me.

We kissed once more. "Anyway, since we are on the subject, did you enjoy yourself?"

"I wondered how long it would take you to ask." She smiled at me.

"And are you going to tell me?" It was just a charade. I knew she would.

Her eyes looked straight into mine. "Yes, Ben, I did enjoy it. When it was happening I was enjoying it very much indeed; it was very exciting." She paused, and I saw her frowning. "But, to be honest, thinking about it now, I can't help feeling embarrassed."

"There is absolutely no reason at all for you to feel embarrassed. You were wonderful! You are wonderful!" I waited a moment for my words to sink in. I slid her skirt up and was pleasantly surprised to see that she had nothing on under it. My hands were on her bare buttocks. "God, Kelly, you're such a tart!"

Her face became serious. "Don't get too carried away, Ben. I'm quite sore at the moment. That's why I had to leave them off." She briefly smiled. "You can have too much of a good thing, you know. I've even had to put some Nivea on."

I let her be and a short while later we were in the conservatory, having a coffee. Kelly sat on the cane two-seater sofa whilst I sat in an armchair. The room was pleasantly warm and before long we both began to doze. I awoke with a start. Kelly was still asleep. She had made herself more comfortable and was lying down along the length of the sofa. Her left leg was draped over the armrest, the other was still partially supported by the seat cushion. Her skirt had fully separated and her heart shaped pubis was visible, indeed her whole femininity was now totally exposed. I couldn't take my eyes off her; she looked so inviting! I crept over and sat on the floor in order to look at her more closely. Her labia lips appeared rather inflamed; as did the skin at the tops of her legs and I could see where she'd applied the Nivea. I moved between her open legs so that I could inhale her fragrance. I fancied that I could even feel her heat on my face. Kelly did not stir but continued to slumber; catching up on the sleep she had sacrificed in order to fuck Carl.

I stood up and looked at the face of my sleeping beauty. I studied her soft features, her flawless skin, her long eyelashes and her dark hair, which had parted to reveal her slender neck. Carl was right. I was a lucky man. I smiled as I compared the way she looked now and the way she had acted last night. How could Kelly, who looked so innocent, be so wanton? How could I, a witness to her wantonness, love her all the more because of it? But I did! Somewhat reluctantly I went back to my chair, sat down and watched over her.

Once more I tried to rationalise my actions. I had encouraged another man to fuck my wife, indeed to make her so sore that she couldn't even wear her knickers! It was odd, really. Some men would feel compelled to kill their wife's lover. I too had a compulsion, but it was a compulsion to encourage him, to make him welcome in our house, hell, even to make him welcome in our bedroom! Was it the same compulsion that drew the moth to the flame? Would it have the same result? How could I know? But I could no more resist my compulsion than could the moth resist the dancing light of the candle.

I continued watching her while she slept. In a way it was a throwback to our childhood. Once again I was Sir Galahad standing guard over my Lady Guinivere and I continued to protect her until she woke up a couple of hours later. My lady was especially affectionate to her loyal knight for the rest of the day. We retired early to our bedchamber but only to catch up on our sleep. Methinks we were both far too fatigued for any more lovemaking.

She was also far too sore!

Chapter 10

A routine was established and it seemed to be working out for all concerned. On Friday nights Kelly would go out with Carl and would stay overnight at his place. I had got used to her weekly absence. I missed her, of course, but I could look forward to the Saturday morning when she returned, when our passion knew no bounds, especially on those occasions when she would leave Carl in his bed, drive home and immediately get into our bed with me. But there was a change to the established routine when they spent a couple of days in Paris!

Carl had to go there on business and asked her if she'd like to go with him. She asked me if I would have any objection. It meant flying out on the Friday morning and returning on the Saturday evening. In some ways it was not that much different to the normal routine; she just be away for a little bit longer, that's all. Since it was unlikely to happen on a regular basis I agreed.

On the Thursday evening I helped her pack her case. I was naturally interested to see what clothes, and especially what underwear she was taking. There was no doubt that Carl would be pleased with her wardrobe. She wanted an early night because Carl would be round early in the morning and she needed to get up at about six to get herself ready. We went to bed and we held each other in a close embrace. We made love but as was now the norm on Thursday nights, I refrained from ejaculating inside her.

The following morning I went off to work and Kelly went off to Paris. I experienced conflicting emotions. I knew that I'd miss her and yet I couldn't deny it turned me on. What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I be normal and enjoy Kelly's sexuality directly rather than vicariously?

In the evening I put on some porno but I couldn't get into it. Instead I watched some old comedy videos. I went to bed quite late, and I had a couple of drinks too, but I was still unable to get off to sleep for some time.

I woke up on the Saturday morning, happy that she would be coming home that day, but wishing that I didn't have to wait until that evening. I occupied myself doing odd jobs around the house, finally getting round to fixing the external lights but the hours really dragged.

Kelly and Carl returned from Paris at about eight. He came in carrying Kelly's case, said a quick hello, apologised for having to dash off and then left. She came in and gave me a long loving kiss.

"Have you missed me then, Ben?" she asked in that soft sensual tone I loved to hear.

"Yes, Kelly, I really have. It's strange when you think about it. In theory your being in Paris should have made next to no difference. You're not with me Friday nights anyway and if I have to work late I don't see you from the time I leave on Friday morning until the time you come home on Saturday. But I know where you are and I know I can contact you. But in Paris you were out of reach and because of that, you seemed to be away for much longer. And you know what they say about absence, don't you?" I knew she would be pleased to hear this but it was also true. I asked her if she'd missed me.

She was much more succinct. "Yes, Ben, of course I did." I didn't know if it was just as true, but I was certainly just as pleased to hear it.

I made a cup of tea and gave Kelly a bouquet of flowers I'd bought for her. She asked me what I had been doing with myself. I told her that contrary to what she might be thinking I had actually got round to doing some of the jobs that I had been putting off for ages. She smiled at me as she suggested she should get away on her own more often if that was the result. She disappeared for a moment and returned carrying a gift-wrapped bottle of Remy Martin, which she gave to me. They say, 'it's the thought that counts', and it's true. It was the thought I most valued, not the expensive brandy. She had thought about me whilst she was in Paris and I was really happy.

Kelly said she would take a relaxing bath and suggested that we have an early night. We were tucked up in bed, her pert bare bum nestling in my lap, when I asked her about her weekend. She had enjoyed herself and the hotel was excellent. Yesterday they had explored Paris, taking in the Notre Dame, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower. Last night they went to a cabaret and had eaten out afterwards in Montmartre. They had a late breakfast this morning, had strolled along the Champs Elysees and had then taken a taxi back to their hotel and thence to the airport. She told me that she would like to go back but that she would want it to be with me next time.

She was expecting me to then ask her about her sexual activities and she was pleasantly surprised when I told her I didn't want to know. But I did want to make love to her. She made herself more accessible and I entered her from behind. I guessed she'd be a bit tender, (she had said something about a late breakfast; a euphemism I presumed, meaning that they had been too busy shagging to notice the time) so I was gentle with her. In the event I came quite soon anyway; the inevitable result of two days celibacy! We were still joined when we went to sleep.

In the morning I woke up to see that Kelly was already awake and was staring at the ceiling. I kissed her and she started to cry.

"What's the matter, Kelly?"

"Oh, Ben!"

"Please tell me what's wrong."

"It's not right, Ben. What I'm doing with Carl. It's not right."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean, Ben? My affair with Carl of course. I think I should finish it."

"But why, Kelly?"

"Before all this began we were very happy and content with each other. We didn't need anybody else. But now there is Carl. And I feel like I'm cheating on you. I love you Ben, I really do. I don't love Carl, in fact I'm not sure I even like him that much, but there are times when he excites me so much that I would do anything he asked. And then I feel guilty about it when I come home to you. I want it to end before it goes any further."

Once again it was my cock, rather than my brain, that influenced my reply. She was still quietly weeping. I kissed her eyes and tasted her salty tears. My voice was very soft. "Come on Kelly, there's no need to cry. How can you be cheating on me when I know you're with him? And why on earth should you feel guilty? I don't mind what you do as long as it is of your own free will. It would be different if you were being forced to do things that you didn't want to do. I admit I would prefer it if you didn't go away with him anymore, but that doesn't mean you can't stay with him on Friday nights. Look Kelly, a relationship based on love will always be stronger than one based on sex. And ours is based on love. By all means end the affair with him if that's what you wish, but do it for the right reason. Do it because you want to do it, because you've gone off him for example, and not because you think you ought to do it for my sake."

She didn't answer but at least she'd stopped crying. She turned round to kiss me and I felt her hand on my face. She again told me that she loved me. And then she told me something else. She said she wanted me in her mouth.

Chapter 11

"Hello, is that you Ben?" The voice on the phone was familiar. Jane on the switchboard had informed me it was a personal call.

"Yes, who's that?"

"It's Carl. Can you talk?" I got up and shut my office door. I picked up the phone once more.

"I can now."

"Sorry to ring you at work but I wanted to talk to you, rather than Kelly."

"Go on."

"Well Ben, it's like this. Kelly might have told you I've just bought a villa in Majorca. I needed to spend some money before the taxman got his hands on it." He laughed. "It's got two bedrooms and they've each got an en-suite. It's very private and it's got its own pool. Well, I'm going to be out there for most of September and… well, I was wondering if you and Kelly fancied coming out. There'd be no cost to you, a bit of food and drink maybe, and of course your air fare."

Octavian
Octavian
173 Followers
1...45678...13