A Most Delicious Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had five minutes left to enjoy the sweet nectar of Linda's pussy and get her ready for her orgasm. So I continued to eat her luscious pussy--to enjoy the privilege she was giving me--to drink from the sweet sweet well of her sex. For the next four minutes I licked and sucked Linda's pussy. She continued to push gently into my face in such a way that we both enjoyed it, but her clients had no idea what was happening.

Then the manager came into the room again and said the lights would go out in one minute and would be out for about two minutes. Everyone should remain seated as the room would be in total darkness. All agreed. Now was the moment. Now I had one minute to bring Linda to an orgasm. And if my timing was good she would start to cum as the lights went out. This would help to cover her orgasm and hide it from her clients.

All the while the manager was telling them about the lights I continued to dine on Linda's juicy pussy. Now I began in earnest to do what I hopped would cause her to cum in my mouth. My tongue moved up and down her pussy lips faster and faster. She was having problems sitting still, but somehow managed to do so. Then I moved to her clit and took it gently between my lips and began to nibble lightly on it. In a few seconds the lights went out and I began to flick my tongue over her clit -- very rapidly -- with firm but gentle pressure I licked faster and faster. In the darkness Linda's body began to shake--I heard a muffled sigh and her pussy began to gush and filled my mouth with more of its hot juicy nectar. With the lights out Linda's hands found my head under the table and pulled it to her pussy. Her hips moved in my face and she fucked my mouth with her clit. This continued until the lights flickered very dimly for a small fraction of a second and then went black!! again. This was my signal. I reluctantly took my face from between her legs and quickly moved from under the table and made my escape through a nearby doorway as planned.

The light remained off for about another minute to give Linda time to regain her composure. Then they flickered two or three times and finally came on, but at a somewhat dimmer intensity. This I had planned to give Linda more time to recover from what I had hoped turned out to be a very pleasant experience for her.

As Linda looked around the table in the dim light no one showed any indication that they suspected anything. Presently, the lights regained their original brightness and one of her clients ask how her headache was. She replied that it was gone and that the medicine she had "just gotten" was just what the doctor ordered.

After leaving that fabulous dining place between Linda's legs and having dined on the delicacy that she had so graciously permitted me to taste, I made my way to the managers private facilities and washed her juices from my face. As I did I thought how I would like dine there again and then do even more -- much more--If she would give me the privilege of doing so.

I then left the restaurant. On the way out I passed the door to the VIP dining room and paused just for a second to look in. Linda's dinner meeting was going well. Everyone looked satisfied with the food and the service. I noticed a slight smile on her face which told me that she too was enjoying the evening and the meal.

I smiled too, thinking that no matter what others thought of the restaurant and the food served there, I had just had A MOST DELICIOUS DINNER.

I walked into the parking lot and headed toward my car. As I reached into my pocket for the keys I felt what I thought was my handkerchief and pulled it out. But instead of being my handkerchief it was the pair of white delicate panties Linda had removed and given to me while I was under the table. I looked quickly around to see if anyone saw what I had, but there was no one in the parking lot but me. I smiled and "giggled" a little to myself, folded them neatly and put them in my pocked as I began to plan how I would manage to put them back on Linda.

As I was driving home I passed a billboard advertising a vacation trip to Australia -- the Land Down Under. I thought this might be nice, but it could not possibly compare to the trip I had just taken-- "going down" under the table!

Thank you, my lady.

12