A Mother's Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that gets me is a sound slap on my bare ass as someone growls, "Shut up, cunt. Bitches are for fucking, not talking." My leash is jerked again and I knee walk across the floor until I feel another set of legs on each side of my body. A hand grabs my pony tail and jerks my head upwards. A finger caresses my exposed lips. I shiver at his touch – the same electric energy I felt by my first fuck of the day. I suck his finger, hoping for something more. My heart pounds faster and I feel freshly wet.

I feel something bigger brush my lips and I shiver in anticipation. His thick, meaty cock slips between my lips and I again feel something more than I've ever felt before. There is something special here, some reaction, both chemical and emotional to his touch, his taste and how his semen and my juices have mixed to be a delicious ambrosia. My jaws ache from effort but I need to please this one. I summon all my strength, my knowledge to give him the best blow job of his life. I bob up and down on his cock, tongue lashing the crown of his cock, slithering along his long shaft as I take him deep, smelling his scent, his musk that seems so familiar yet completely different than anything I know.

I suck cock, enjoying the taste of his skin, his precum and the delight that I find myself experiencing just giving him a blow job. I am so turned on by this one, I am close to a orgasm myself. I hope and pray that this will not be a one time event, that whoever this is, John will invite him again.

He grows rigid, swelling in my mouth and then floods my mouth with the sweetest tasting semen I've ever known and to my absolute delight, I am cumming too. Wicked pleasure blossoms between my legs and spreads outward and I am shaking and quivering as I gobble this man's cum, sucking him hard to get every drop.

I moan in dismay when he finally slips from my lips, still mostly erect. I want him so bad. I want to suck him to erection again and have him bend me over and fuck me like the bitchslut I am.

I am helped to my feet and my arms are set free. I cry out as my circulation returns. I am pushed back and forth, hands grabbing at my tits, my ass and my cunt. Suddenly I'm stepping onto a different surface and I realize John or someone has unrolled a rubber mat. I cry out happily as I suspect I know what's coming.

Hands push me down to my hands and knees. A cock is thrust between my lips. As I begin to suck it, I realize it is one of my six-inchers, I feel hands on my ass, squeezing my cheeks, spreading them, a finger runs over my puckering asshole. My ass is tilted upwards and then I feel cock brushing my cunt. It's my long cock lover. I scream around a mouthful of cock as he thrusts hard into me, burying his long shaft in me with one swift motion! Strong hands cup around my tits, they're his. He squeezes them as he begins to thrust in and out of me. Swift, powerful strokes, slicing through my wet, cum slickened cunt flesh. I feel his breath on my back and I sob as I suck. My body is a mass of pleasure as I suck and fuck at the same time.

I cum. I feel like my legs are going to give out, but my long cock lover is strong and holds me up as I moan and quake. My mouth is filled with cum and I swallow as much of it as I can, but some drips down my mask and onto the mat and my chest. He slips away and then my long cock slips out. Hands roll me over onto my back. Someone climbs aboard. I cry out as long cock drives deep into me. My legs go up and wrap around his slender waist. My arms are around his neck. He fucks me hard.

Another cock is brushing my lips. I feel that now familiar electric tingle and now it's my new favorite letting me suck him. I suck him until he is stiff and throbbing, his shaft coated with saliva. Suddenly he withdraws. Long cock rolls us over and I am on top. He hugs me close as he thrusts his hips upwards, driving his cock deep into my cunt.

I try to arch my back, glorying in the sweet sensation of being pierced so deeply by his length, but I feel hands on my back and I'm being pushed forward until my tits are brushing against long dick's chest which is smooth and muscled. Hands spread my ass cheeks and I gasp as I feel cock, wet and slick press against my asshole. I groan as I know it is my own saliva on that cock. He presses into my ass, pushing open my sphincter, pain mixed with the tingling pleasure of his cock explodes in my ass and I scream as he forces his way into my ass.

My entire body spasms helplessly as I am impaled by two cocks, both plunging deeply inside me. The inside of my mask grows damp with my tears as I try to comprehend the pleasure and pain that overwhelms me. I am cumming again as I am fucked ass and cunt. My mind clears enough to suddenly comprehend that someone is holding my head in their hands. A cock brushes my lips and I hear someone mutter, "Suck me, slut!" I open obediently and although my jaws ache and my lips feel battered and bruised, I begin to suck cock.

I am air tight as my husband would say, cocks in my ass, cunt and mouth and I realize I am in for a long haul of a fuck. Everyone has cum twice and I know these young men will not be quick to orgasm. I am a rag doll, suspended between these lovely cocks, my body being mercilessly hammered. Between my legs, I can feel cocks moving against each other, separated only by a thin sheath of flesh. Hands grip my head and control my movements, more content to fuck my face and let me suck and lick as they thrust in and out of my mouth. I am totally theirs. The pain of being assfucked yields to the nasty delights of the wonderful, thick meat that moves in and out, filling my back door up with each steady thrust. My cunt walls grasp desperately at the long penis slipping in and out of me, my pussy hungering to be filled.

My lovers find their rhythm and we four bodies become one organism, the very incarnation of lust and fornication. I sob as I begin to orgasm, my mind screaming the praises of my men who have allowed me to realize the utter heights of sluttish behavior that I am reveling in. I know I am where I need to be, where I should be, where I have always been destined to be.

Cum erupts in my mouth and I struggle to swallow the sudden thick flow of sweet semen. I suck him dry and clean his cock clean of all traces of cum. He moves away, but before I can catch my breath, another cock is there. One hand on my head holds me steady so he can thrust his dick back and forth through my lips while his other hand finds a breast and begins twisting a nipple. His cock muffles my cries of pain. I know this one well now. I wonder if his mother refused to breast feed him as a baby.

Long cock plunges deep and floods my womb with his baby making seed. I feel myself slide into another cum induced orgasm and sob my pleasure through a mouthful of cock. He cums and cums as my cunt tightens around his spewing dick. The warmth of his hot semen turns my cunt into a raging inferno as I writhe about, helplessly impaled on these young, wonderful cocks.

My ass fucker plows on, steadily hammering my butt as I milk his partner's cock for all the sperm his balls can provide. My mind screams out in joyous revelry at the sweet sensations the cock in my ass is producing. He reaches out and grabs my pony-tailed hair, jerks me back. I lose the cock in my mouth and my nipples are twisted in angry response. I cry out, but my moans are muffled as cock is again shoved in my mouth.

Cock sinks deep into my bowels and I can feel his cock-head swell and then I'm getting an unbelievable spunk enema, as my special cock floods my ass with steaming hot cum. I sob when he worms his still swollen penis from my ass. I am tumbled off long cock and am a quivering heap on the floor.

My leash jerks me to my hands and knees. I can barely hold myself up as I still quake and quail as orgasmic tremors rip through me. Another cock brushes my ass cheeks and then my cheeks are spread and another cock slips into my now well fucked ass. He leans down against me, his hands finding my nipples and pinching and pulling them.

He begins to fuck me and I smell myself and the scent of semen just before cock brushes my lips. It is long dick. I suck and lick our mixed juices off his cock. He had slightly softened but now begins to stiffen up again. I am surprised when he withdraws, but then another cock touches my mouth and I open to take him in. My special cock! I take him deep, sucking my own funky taste and his sperm off his cock. I get daring and reach out one hand and search for his balls. I fondle crinkly haired, large testicles and I wonder how much cum they must hold. I know I want every tasty drop of his semen.

The cock in my ass drives deep as it can and arms encircle my waist and roll me backwards. I am sprawled out on top of him as he lies back on the leather mat. I feel my tits shake as he thrusts up into me and I imagine the sluttish spectacle I must be. Hands take my ankles and spread my legs wide as if I were doing the splits. I feel someone else close, a cock brushes my labia and then thrusts home. It is my other six inch cock. Ass and cunt, they fuck me. My cunt fucker leans in and as his hips jackrabbit back and forth, hammering my cunt hole, he leans in and sucks my aching, swollen nipples. He is gentle, almost loving as his tongue rolls over my swollen nubs.

Neither of these cocks is as long or as thick as my special cock or my long cock, but I am so sensitive and sore, I find myself cumming again anyway. With no cock in my mouth, I sob and scream as I am fucked hard, crying out "YESSSSS!" as both of them cum almost simultaneously. Again, my insides are coated with hot, thick man cream. After they are finished, I am unceremoniously dumped onto the mat, a shaking, quivering mass of cum filled slut.

Moments pass, maybe minutes, it is hard to say when your body is wracked by such powerful feelings as I was experiencing. The rational part of my mind was trying to tally up what had been done to me. How many load of cum had I swallowed or had pumped into my cunt or ass? Suddenly I sense motion and someone grabs my ponytail and yanks me up to a sitting position, spinning me on my ass to face a different way. "Eat it up, slut. Eat all that cum in your holes," I hear a voice hiss.

I spread my legs wide, imagining that I have an audience. I finger my cunt and scoop up the thick globs of semen and my cream leaking from my widespread pussy. I suck it from my fingers, relishing the taste. I feel my throbbing nipples swell in response and even as I spoon up the contents of my cum filled cunt, I feel new juices flowing from every pore of my pussy. I wonder who these men are. Do I know them in real life? As I pass them on the sidewalk or in a store, would they know me...know the slut that hides behind the mask of the ordinary wife and mother that I pretend to be? I scoop cum from my cunt with one hand and rub my swollen clitoris with the other, urging myself to another orgasm.

I feel wetness underneath me and realized semen is leaking from my ass. I know what I have to do. I shift my weight to one hip and swing a hand underneath myself, swiping up glops of spunk oozing from my ass and I suck it off my fingers. Even through the leather mask, I can hear my lovers scream and howl their approval. I manage a few more finger scoops of cum before I am pushed onto my back again. I feel a man's weight settle on me and then a cock probing between my legs and then it finds its way home and I am being fucked once again.

It is one of my six inch dicks. I wrap my legs and arms around his slender body and cry out as he assaults my tender cunt flesh. I embrace the pain, knowing it as that razor thin area where a special kind of pleasure dwells. I hug my lover to me, dig my heels into his butt and urge him to fuck me harder and faster. My voice is hoarse, almost unrecognizable from all the screaming and crying I've done. Pleasure blossoms through my body, giving me the strength to continue. Again, I feel the wonderful glow that comes with the sensation of hot cum flooding my womb.

He slips out of me and another climbs into the saddle. It is my other six inch cock. It is my nipple biter. He fucks me hard, his teeth chewing on my raw nubs while I suck off the previous cock. I sob helplessly as I squirm under his thrusting penis and his ever torturous teeth. It truly is a fine line between pain and pleasure and as he fucks me, I experience both. He cums, his body stiffening atop mine. He crawls off me and I lay there gasping for breath, my hands touching my sore nipples, trying to sooth the pain, even as brushing them with my fingertips continues to be arousing.

Hands grasp my ankles and lift them up. My legs are draped on someone's shoulders and then long dick shoves his cock in me to the hilt, slapping my breath away. In the darkness of my other face, I am seeing stars. I hear him snorting like a bull as he begins to plunge his long tool in and out of me, touching those rarely touched places as I try in vain to clasp his shaft with my cunt muscles. My fingers claw at the leather mat as my pelvis grinds against his. I want him deep, deeper, deepest inside me.

I sob and babble wordlessly as orgasmic energy ripples through me again. I can barely move, despite the intense sensations. I am helpless as he fucks me and what little consciousness I retain is solely focused on that long, throbbing cock giving me pleasure. I am screaming my joy, black spots before my eyes as I feel him sink deep, his pubic hair scratching my raw, swollen wide spread lips and then again, the intense heat of fresh cum bathing the walls of my cunt, a loving, healing balm for my battered womb. I am gone, my mind crumbling against a tidal wave of orgasmic fire.

I become aware again. I'm not sure how long I was out. My legs are still over someone's shoulders, but I'm curled up into a ball, my knees pressing against my tits and a cock, NO, THE COCK is again pressing against my aching asshole. An electric fire shoots through my weary body. As tired and as sore as I now am, I want this! I want to feel this lovely, thick cock that makes me so crazy, I want it up my ass again.

I cry out in pain as he presses through my abused sphincter again. I thrill to hear him whisper, "Shhh, shhhh." His voice is muffled, but so familiar. Just hearing it excites me more and I'm not sure why.

He leans forward and slides slowly into me, burying his meat stick in my asshole, his hands on my shoulders as leverage. I can feel, taste his breathe against my mouth. His face must be next to mine. My tongue extends hopefully. As he begins to slowly rock back and forth, letting scant inches of his dick slip in and out of my ass, he does what no man has ever done before during these sessions. He kisses me, his tongue snaking into my mouth. I groan hungrily, all pain forgotten as I return his kiss, my tongue dancing with his, curling around it, trying to trap it.

Who is this man? I cannot believe any man outside my husband would kiss me, knowing how many cocks I've sucked in just a few hours and how many loads of cum I've swirled around in my mouth before swallowing. I sense that this man is as kinky as I am, possibly a true soul mate. I am close to creaming again as he fucks my ass and kisses me.

Again the fire builds between my legs, slowly spreading outwards till I feel like I will simply combust. My nipples, sore and raw, swell even more, increasing the level of pain and pleasure that throbs from them. My toes begin to clench and I sob my exquisite joy into my lover's mouth as my world again comes apart at the seams. I feel like I'm dying of pleasure, that my heart will simply explode from too much orgasmic delight. Already blind, I simply cease to be, my consciousness swept away by the greatest climax of my life.

When I awake, I sense that I am alone. I am sore and aching all over, even though I feel that aftertaste of wonderful, no, awesome sex that only comes from these sessions my husband arranges. I think I've been asleep for some time, hours. My face is still on and I know I am forbidden to take it off. My thighs and ass are sticky with cum. I can't say for sure that I haven't been fucked again while I was unconscious. I smell food cooking. Someone has been grilling burgers.

I sit up slowly. I am really sore. I cannot recall ever being taken so many times. I am still on the mat. I can smell myself. I stink of cunt and sperm and sex. The room is thick with the scent of our fuck party. I stiffen as I feel more than hear feet on the floor. Several people coming my way.

The footsteps stop and I sense that I am surrounded. I stay still, waiting to be told or shown what to do. John has trained me well. Minutes pass. I become aware of faint groans. I turn my head this way and that, trying to locate everyone. All becomes clear as suddenly I feel a splash of hot wetness on my body, something splattering across my chest and stomach. One splash is followed by another and another until they begin to weaken in intensity and volume. Oh my god, someone just ejaculated on me!

I mewl happily like a kitten. John has always given me clear instructions about this activity. My hands come up and I begin smearing the hot spunk all over my tits and stomach. I fall onto my back and writhe like a cat strung out on catnip as the smell of hot cum reaches my nostrils. I finally stop smearing cum so I can lick my palms clean.

Another hosing quickly follows, splattering across, tits, tummy and my sparsely haired mound. I have to wonder, are these men new? I cannot believe that even young college men can cum so many times in such volume. As the second man sprays me down with his semen, I continue to squirm on the mat and smear his creamy stuff up and down my body. The man spunk is soothing to my weary, mauled tits, especially my chewed up nipples.

No sooner does his cum spurts fade than I am hit by another jet of cum. There is more of it than the others. Long steady spurts splash across my body and I run my hand through the huge globs of cum and spread them like skin lotion over my breasts, my stomach, down over my thighs and into my cunt. I stink of sperm now, I am covered in it. Again I lick my palms clean, savoring the mixture of different men's semen.

Three men have sprayed me down with their cum. I writhe and moan, hands rubbing tits and cunt, still wet and horny. I want more! I need more cum. I wait, moaning my need like an addict. Then it comes, an explosion of liquid heat across my meaty breasts. Another streamer splashing from my belly button to the center of my spread wide cunt. Just the contact of his semen sends orgasmic tremors through me. Even his cum thrills me more than the others. It's him, THE COCK!

He seems to shower me with his sperm and I happily, giddily rub it into my breasts, squeezing them, kneading his semen into my skin. It's hot and slippery and when I lick my palms again it tastes like the nectar of the gods themselves.

I am gasping, aching for more, but somehow I sense their time is up. Vibrations on the floor move away from me. In a few minutes, I think I hear faint voices hollering. Maybe I hear a car starting up, the engine revving. I am alone, a complete cock/cum slut, coated with semen. Despite being exhausted, I continue to work their now sticky spunk into my skin, slowly arousing myself to the point where I am rubbing my pussy and stimulating my clit. I discover a pool of semen in my belly button and I scoop it out and bathe my clitoris with it, sending me over the edge once again. My nerves ending are so raw, it almost hurts to orgasm, but I want it, need it to happen.

I am slowly sliding down from my ecstasy high when I sense I am not alone. "A loud voice booms cheerfully, "She's quite the slut, isn't she?" I recognize the voice, it is my husband's. Who is he talking to? Did someone stay behind or is this someone new?