A Mother's Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes!" I replied without hesitation. "I've always wanted to mom. I've dreamed about what I'd do to your pussy. To actually make it reality..." I trailed off.

My mother kissed me. Not soft and sensual, but so fast and intense it scared for just a second. Our tongues flew in and out each other's mouths as if it would be our last kiss. After a few minutes of this, my mother leaned back, staring at me with the same sexual fierceness as earlier, and pulled the zipper down the middle of her corset. She unbuckled the straps that connected it to the stockings and took it off. Her boobs were amazing. I didn't feel the nervousness anymore, I didn't waste any time.

I immediately grabbed her right boob, leaned forward, and took the nipple into my mouth. I felt my mother's hand on the back of my head, gripping my hair between her fingers. She pulled me tighter against her. I licked and sucked her hard nipple, and when I gently bit it between my teeth she erupted.

"Ooo fuck baby..." she screamed loudly.

I kissed and licked my way across her chest to the other side and did the same thing. She was starting to moan louder and louder. I bit the other nipple just the same and she screamed in pleasure. I did this for a generous time, before finally turning and laying my mother down on her back. She seemed to like me taking charge. Her breathing grew heavier and her moans grew louder.

I took my time slowly sucking her nipples, and eventually began kissing down her chest. I kissed and licked my way down her chest and stomach. When I got to her belly button I stuck my tongue in it and she whined pleasurably in response. When I got to her the top of her thong, I bit it between my teeth, pulled it, and let it snap back against her skin. "Oooo baby" she moaned. I could feel the heat of my mother's pussy underneath the thong. I could feel the wetness had soaked through as I ran my tongue up the wet crotch of her panties. "Do it baby boy" she yelled. I took the top of her thong between my teeth, and slowly pulled it down her legs. She looked at me and I looked up at her, and she watched me pulling of her panties with my teeth. When they were off, I slowly dragged my tongue along the inside of her leg until I was at her pussy.

It was bald and the lips were tiny and pink. I'd never seen an older woman's cunt before, but I didn't think they all looked that good. It was small and pink and tight like a teenager's and I couldn't believe I had come up of it 19 years before. I couldn't believe I was actually seeing my mother's pussy right in front of me; that I would actually know what it tasted and felt like. I wanted to make her do the same thing she had done to me. I blew on her clit until she whined and looked down into my eyes.

"Tell me Mom. Tell what you want. Tell your son..." I said, so close to her pussy she could feel the breath come off my lips. She closed her eyes threw her head back.

"Eat me John. Lick me baby...suck me. Taste mommy's pussy." She was screaming at this point.

Finally, I pushed her thighs apart, and licked up the length of her tiny slit. I had never felt a pussy that wet. My mother moaned as I touched her with my tongue. Over the next 5 minutes her moans would grow into full blown screams. I repeated licking the slit a few times, until finally, I sucked her tiny clit into my mouth. It was around this point that my mother's grabbed my hair between her fingers and started pulling me against her cunt rhythmically. I licked her clit with increasing force, starting quite easy and growing harder and faster. My mother began moaning more graphically as she grew closer. "Suck mommy's clit you fucking dirty boy," she yelled. "It's so wrong, and I love it. Be wrong and nasty to mommy... eat her pussy. Eat your mother's pussy, eat me son..." The dirtier her moans became the more they turned me on.

Eventually, after going slow and easy, I paused, took two fingers, and slid them into my mother's whole. "FUCK.." she screamed. I thought I might cum when I felt the warm moistness of her pussy. I pumped my fingers in and out and began licking her clit again while I did so. I could feel starting to tremble underneath me. I hooked my finger up to reach her G spot and rubbed there while I feverishly licked her tiny dome. She screamed, "FUCK BABY, RIGHT THERE! MOMMY'S GONNA CUM ON YOU, MOMMY'S GONNA..." she trailed off. Her hips began jerking up and down and she pulled my face against her pussy as hard as she could. She twitched wildly, and then she came like no woman I'd ever seen before.

A huge stream of liquid shot out of her pussy, covering my face and neck. It was followed by another and another, each filling my mouth and pouring out on to both of us. The couch was soaked, I was soaked, the floor was considerably wet. For a moment I sat up in disbelief. I had never seen a woman squirt before, let alone to that degree. I watched my mom breathing deeply behind closed eyes. The trembling steadied and her breathing became more normal.

Finally, without opening her eyes or moving, she spoke. "Baby I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. That was only happened to me once before, when I was a teenager. It's messy and unexpected and I really hope it didn't freak you out."

"Are you kidding me?" I asked seriously. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I loved it mom. I love how messy it was actually. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of her. My face was soaking wet still, but she didn't care. She sucked and licked every drop of herself off my face. "Good..." she finally replied, and we lay there, both soaking wet, and kissed for a long time.

**************************

Chapter 5

Over the next several days, we laughed and talked a lot and continued doing everything we had been. We laughed at how well we "paced" ourselves. We spent the rest of week licking and sucking and stroking and fingering each other as much as we could. We didn't discuss dad coming home or how we would go about ourselves when he did. We didn't worry about anything, and the week was full of frequent orgasms. For the most part, nothing progressed or changed or was note worthy. Well maybe, one night...

**************************

It was the following Monday, and the last night before my father got home. He'd be back the following afternoon, and neither I nor my mother had brought it up. I was in the shower, leaning against the wall, just letting the warm water flow over me. I was worried that things would change the next day, or simply not exist at all. I was terrified really. I was deep in thought when the bathroom door opened, and so I didn't hear it. I did hear the curtain slide open behind me though, and turned over my shoulder to see my naked mother stepping into the shower.

We threw our arms around each other as if we had both knew each other's apprehensions. We kissed with more romance and sensuality than we ever had, and the feeling of the warm water flowing down over and between us, made the moment seem organic and meant to be. I finally found the courage to ask my mother whether or not things would be different the next day. I was relieved beyond description when she told me that they would be, just maybe less frequent. We told each other how much we loved each other.

I began slowly washing my mother's body. Soap and lather covered her smooth skin as I gently rubbed a loofah over every inch of her body. At one point she was leaning against the shower wall as I washed her back and legs. She looked so smooth and soft covered in soap. I wanted to feel myself against her, so I dropped the loofah and wrapped my arms around her waist. My hard dick pressed in between her ass cheeks and I kissed her shoulder and neck softly. I feel of my cock between her ass cheeks was debilitating.

Very slowly at first, I started rhythmically pressing forward and back. I kissed and sucked my mother's neck. I had my hands on her hips, and she put hers on top of mine and laced our fingers together. She seemed to start moving in sync with me, pushing back against me as I pressed forward. My dick was beginning to slide under her ass cheeks and against her warm slit. I pumped along her wet pussy more and more. She began moaning along with me, so I knew she wasn't objecting .

Eventually she said to me, "Be careful baby, you can't put it inside of me."

I wasn't pushing to change her mind, I was just curious when I asked her "Why?"

She sighed and squeezed my hands tighter. "We just can't baby. No matter how much we both want to. What we've done so far is one thing, but we have to limit ourselves. We can't cross that final taboo."

"I just wish I could feel myself inside of you mom," I said. Sliding against her pussy was a powerful reminder of the one thing I wanted more than anything. The one thing I couldn't have.

My mother turned around to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her face close to mine. "Me too John, more than you'll know. I want more than anything else to feel you inside of me, but we can't baby... we can't." We pressed against each other in a kiss. When we did, my dick poked against the front of her pussy, and slid underneath it. My mother moaned in response to it, although she tried not to.

"Alright," I conceded. "Just let me do this..." I said. I reached down and grabbed the base of my dick and slowly rubbed the tip against her clit. I moved it back and forth and sideways against her swollen clitoris. She moaned as I did so and spread her legs a little, making it easier.

"Baby, we shouldn't..." she said very quietly.

"I'm just rubbing your clit mom," I said seductively. "Don't you want your son's cock against you clit, making you cum?" I rubbed more and more and began sliding it up and down her slit at well. I rubbed the tip of my cock over every part of her vagina.

"Yes baby," she answered. "Rub your dick against mommy's pussy." She had her eyes closed and her moans grew louder. I wanted nothing more in the world to push my shaft into her tight hole, but the last thing I wanted was to violate her wishes. I rubbed her clit harder and harder and right when I thought she was close to climaxing, she said to me: "Wait baby... stop." She put her hand down and pushed my dick away from her crotch. "I need to think," she said, sounding suddenly close to tears. She slid the shower curtain open and got out soaking wet. I watched as she grabbed her towel and walked out of the bathroom as she wrapped it around her.

"Mom..." I tried calling after her, but she didn't reply. I heard the bedroom door slam behind her. My desire and lust were suddenly replaced by fear and worry that I fucked up majorly. I waited around all night to talk to her, and when it was 11 o'clock and she still hadn't left her bedroom, I knocked on the door. She didn't reply. I tried the door knob but it was locked. I stood there for 10 minutes calling her name, but she never answered me. Eventually, I gave up and went to my own room for the night.

I lay in bed and thought about the whirlwind that had unfolded in the past week. I thought about the amazing closeness we had developed. I thought about how I had fallen in love with her... I cried myself to sleep that night.

****************************

I woke up late the following morning, about 20 minutes before noon. For the first few seconds of being awake, all seemed quiet and well, and then the previous night came flooding back into consciousness. Sleep has a cruel way of tricking you. I stayed in bed for a few minutes and stared at the ceiling. I was nervous that last night had marked the end of something great; that I had unintentionally ruined a beautiful thing. I was literally so worried my stomach churned, but I decided I had to have some closure. If things really had come to an undeserving end, I at least wanted to know for sure. I dreaded the conversation, but I knew it needed to be had. I tossed on a t-shirt and left my bedroom.

My mother's bedroom door was opened and her was made, which didn't surprise me since I'd slept late. I assumed she was downstairs getting ready for dad to come home, but when I got down there I realized she was not. I checked all around for her, but she wasn't there. I checked the garage to be clear, and sure enough, her car was gone. In the kitchen, on the counter, I found a brief note. It read:

"John, I won't be home until dinner. Your father should be home around 3. –Mom"

I didn't know what to make of it. What would I tell my dad if he asked where mom was? Where was she actually? What had I done to mess things up so badly?

My head was reeling. I suddenly felt no compelling reason to wonder around the house anxiously all day, so I decided to go back to bed for a while. I wanted to crawl under the covers and stay there until everything seemed back to some level of normalcy. I climbed the stairs slowly, feeling as if the energy inside of me was draining. I climbed into my bed not worrying about closing the door. I didn't think I would fall back asleep, but I suppose I did. Sleeping seemed easier than worrying I guess.

***************************

"John... Allison? Hello?"

The voice was distant, but as I started waking up it faded into reality. My father was downstairs calling for me or mom. "Must've just gotten home" I thought as I regained awareness. I sat up and got out of bed.

"Hello?" he yelled louder. I walked to the banister and looked down.

"Hey dad," I said in a tired tone, "I'm up here. Sorry I didn't hear you at first, I was napping."

"Where's your mother?" he asked me.

"I don't know. She left a note saying she'd be back around dinner but that was all," I told him

"She better be," my father said sarcastically. "... I haven't had a decent meal since I left. Whatever, I'm going to take a nap myself before dinner." He left his luggage in the living room and headed up the stairs toward me.

When he was at the top I asked him, "How was the trip?

"It was fine John," was all he answered. His voice was undeniably short and irritated sounding. He did couldn't be bothered by question or even to look at me as he passed on the way to his room. I thought to myself how great it would've been if he just hadn't come home. He closed the bedroom door behind himself.

********************************

It was almost 5 o'clock when my mother came in the front door. I was sitting on the couch watching TV, and as she walked in, my stomach instantaneously flip flopped. She was carrying a bag from Boston Market and headed into the kitchen with it without even a word. I followed after her and for the first time I was angry that she was being like this. She put the bag on the table turned towards the fridge.

"Mom... we gotta talk." I said matter-of-factly.

"Is your father home?" she asked, completely disregarding my question.

"Ya, he's sleeping," I said. "But..."

"Go wake him up and tell him dinner is ready," she told me. I couldn't believe how she was handling this.

"Ok, but can we talk about what's wrong first?" I asked deliberately. "I didn't mean to..."

"We'll talk tonight. Go wake up your father," she interrupted me as she began setting the table. I was incredibly annoyed, but I did as she asked none the less.

I didn't say a word throughout dinner. My father wasn't as quiet as usual since he assumed his business trip was the biggest news story around and my mother and I would undoubtedly be fascinated by it. My mother asked him generic questions about the trip and they had what appeared to be a civil conversation. I picked at my food in silence, and finally decided to just get up and leave. I got up and cleared my plate and put it in the sink. I didn't want to wait around to talk to my mother anymore. She and my father continued their artificial conversation, and I headed for my room. I had lost all hope in the idea of fixing things between my mother and I. I closed my bedroom plopped down onto my bed. I grabbed a magazine that was on the floor and started flipping through it, successfully losing track of time.

************************

It was about 9 o'clock when I heard my father shuffling up the steps. He walked passed my door and down the hall and after that I heard the door close. I did hear my mother's light footsteps coming up the stairs though, so I was a little jumpy when she knocked. My heart raced.

"Come in," I told her.

She opened the door only slightly, just enough to poke her head in my room. "Meet me in the family room in 20 minutes," she told me. She must've seen a look of worry in my eyes so added, "...and stop worrying" before closing the door.

My natural reaction was to get excited, then after that worried, then confused. Instead though, I took 10 deep breaths, keeping count and trying to relax. My mind didn't seem to be reeling, I noticed. I tried to keep calm for the whole 20 minutes and surprisingly, I did. I took one last deep breath and headed downstairs, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Not for the first time in the past week, I was surprised at what I found when I got downstairs. The living room lights were off and the kitchen lights were dimmed. The downstairs seemed dark and uninhabited. I walked through the kitchen, and in the family room I could see my mother sitting on the couch watching me. The lights were dimmed and few candles flickered on the table in front of the big couch my mom was sitting on. "Ohhh you idiot," I thought to myself as everything started seeming more clear.

"Come have a seat honey," my mother told me warmly. When I got closer I noticed she was wearing a sexy white blouse and black skirt; different than what she had on at dinner. My heart was pounding at a dangerously fast rate, and I took a seat next to her. I thought I'd try and start.

"I'm sorry Mom, I didn't..."

"Shhh," my mother told me. "...don't apologize when you didn't do anything wrong and stop worrying. I'm not mad or upset or anything of the like. But I do want to apologize for leaving you to worry about everything. I just needed a little time to organize my thoughts. Anyway baby, what happened last night was nothing you did, it was just an emotional overload on my part. When we were in the shower, I wanted you more than I ever had, and I was scared I would do something I'd regret. I thought about it all last night and today though, and I realized I can't lie to myself anymore."

"What do you mean?" I asked her

"Well John, I've been trying hard the past week to convince myself that we shouldn't have sex. I searched high and low for reasons why we shouldn't. I tried telling myself repeatedly that Id regret it; that it would ruin us somehow. Last night though... I started realizing it was all a lie. That's why I was upset baby, because I'd been lying to myself. Does that make sense?" My mother asked me.

"It does" I told her. My blood pumped in anticipation of what I hoped she was getting to.

"I don't want to lie to myself anymore sweetie. I know what I want, and I can't deny it anymore," she said. A sudden and sober finality appeared in her eyes. She stood up, walked towards me, and took her favorite seat on my lap. I rested my hands on the tight fabric of her skirt. My dick was already throbbing.

She put her lips just less than inch from mine. "I want you baby," she whispered. "I know I shouldn't and that it's wrong, but I don't care. I want to make love to you. I want us to fulfill each other. Tell me you want it too baby... tell me you want me..."

I put my hand of the back of her head and pulled her lips to mine. We kissed romantically for a minute and I pulled away. I looked right into my mother's eyes with all the sincerity I could muster up, and said:

"I want you so bad I can't even describe it," I told her. "I want to be wrong Mom... I want be nasty... I want to be inside of you," I told her. We looked at each other for a minute, taking in the moment, until finally, a magic switched had been flipped in both of us.