A Mother's Help Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered if it was fate that put him on the beach in her part of the beach the day she decided to go there?. Funny how life does things like that. He had lived in that house for 3 years and was still fixing it up as he got the money. After dinner they sat and had coffee and an after dinner drink , which Angie never did.

She felt the heat of the sun drawing her shoulders a little and started to adjust the straps to the top of her dress. He was so brown the sun didn't bother him. He saw her discomfort and said: "To much sun I bet. Shoulders hurt?"

She told him: "Yes. They hurt a little but I have some cream back at my car that I can put on when I get back there."

He said: "I have some great stuff back at my house for that sort of thing. I use it when I get burned from being outside all day working. I could run back to my place and get it and give it to you and you could get relief now."

She smiled and told him: "Well why don't I walk you back to your place and get it? Then you can drive me back to my car."

He said: "Oh yea. I forgot you left your car back at the parking lot. OK Let's go." They split the bill and he left the tip.

They walked back to his house and he took her hand. She let him and they walked hand in hand back to his house. As they went inside he ran up stairs and got the lotion as she came up behind him. He said: "Untie your straps and I'll put it on for you. This stuff is greaseless so your dress will be OK. I mean I don't want my work clothes to get greasy or smell like perfume. Bad for the image."

The both laughed hard. She undid both straps to the top of her halter dress and held her top up with her hand letting some of her cleavage and the tops of her full breasts showing so he could see them. She was red and could tell exactly where her bathing suit started and ended. She used the other hand to move her hair out of the way.

Bud took some of the cream and rubbed it in both hands. He then very, very gently rubbed it over her shoulders and the tops of her arms. She felt his hand move around her neck and down her shoulders over the front of her body, just a few inches. Her nipples harden immediately and her pussy tingled.

He felt her shiver and said: "How's that feel Angie? Takes the burn out right away doesn't it? But it does feel cool on your skin. Sorry I made you shiver."

She turned her head a little and said: "It feel wonderful Bud so does your soft touch on my shoulders."

He said: "You know for a day at the beach, you do seem very tense. Hope it's not me making you like that."

She smiled and told him: "Well I am a little nervous I haven't done anything like dating like this for a long time."

He was still rubbing her shoulders and neck softy. His hands were moving a little close to the top of her cleavage, which showed more now over the top of her halter. As she started to relax more and more she didn't stop him and in fact she lay back against him a little. She moaned softly when Bud rubbed under her neck up towards her chin before moving back down to her cleavage and just over the very tops of her full breasts.

As he rubbed he said: "I want to make sure I cover all the red skin Angie. Is this OK or would you rather do it yourself?"

She didn't say a word and lowered her top a little further showing more of her young full beautiful white breasts for him. He didn't stop since she didn't tell him too. Then she felt him kiss her neck behind her ear as he stood behind her.

As he did his hands moved further down under her halter-top now covering most of her breasts and getting very close to her hard nipples.

Angie signed and dropped her hands letting the top of her dress fall down around her waist. With her breasts completely exposed, Bud moved his hands over them and felt her hard nipples rub in his palms. He cupped each breast as he lifted and felt the fullness of them. He kissed her neck and shoulder as he moaned: "Oh God Angie! You are so beautiful!"

He heard her moan as his fingers found her nipples and pulled them gently with his fingers. She could feel his cock hardening against her ass as her back pressed against his chest. She sighed loudly and said: "Oh Bud! Your hands feel so good baby!"

She realized right there and then that she wouldn't be going home tonight until very late if at all. She had already worked it out with her mother in case her husband called. She would tell him they went to the beach together and decided to spend the night since they had too much wine to drive home.

Her mother would cover for her telling him the same thing and she wouldn't be lying to him either. She was at the beach too but not with her daughter! Her mom was with her lover tonight too. Angie was covering for her too!

Bud felt Angie lean back against him fully now as she watched him work on her very lovely breasts with his hands and fingers. He turned her around and pulled her to him gently bending down and kissing her deeply.

As she pressed her bare breasts against him she felt his tongue probing her lips as she opened her mouth willingly accepting it. It fuck her mouth with strong long pulses in and around before coming out. As his tongue was coming out her mouth, Angie moved hers into his and started fucking his mouth in the same manor. He moaned when he felt her tongue sliding into his mouth and her arms go around him pulling him hard against her body. She could feel his hard cock against her thigh. He sucked on her tongue hard.

Bud's hands moved around and down her back. She felt her ass being pushed into his body and his hard cock pressing against the thin material of her dress. He pushed his left leg in-between hers and she opened them for him. He pulled them tighter together as she slowly dry humped his leg with her body. When they finally broke the romantic hold, she looked up into his eyes and said: "Take me to bed baby. Make love to me."

Bud picked her up and carried her into the big bedroom. He laid her on the bed and began to undress her. He started with her sandles. She lay there knowing she couldn't go back now and she was going to let him do whatever he wanted to her.

Bud just looked at her beauty, she was exceptional. Her face was so beautiful and her body would put most actresses and models to shame. She was one lovely woman. Since the top of her dress were undone, Bud slid the dress down the rest off her body as she lifted her ass and hips up off the bed allowing it to slip under her completely. He laid it over the chair next to the bed.

With the dress off she was nude except for the smallest pair of light baby blue sheer bikini panties. He smiled and told her how beautiful she looked.

She closed her eyes and told him: "Take them off Bud. Take my panties off. Make love to me baby. I want you Bud! I want you to make love to me!"

His hands shook as he took the sides of the panties and slowly moved them down her body. Again Angie lifted up allowing the panties to slide under her ass and thighs. He moved them slowly down her hips passed her lovely smooth thighs and over her knees. He saw the wet spot in the center of her crotch and knew she was wet already. She watched him as he did it.

He looked her in the eyes and she smiled for him. He smiled back and licked his lips as his eyes moved to her nicely trimmed wet pussy. As he moved her panties off one foot she bent her knee and opened her leg for him to see his reward. Her pussy was almost completely shaved so that no hair would show out the sides of her tiny bikini. He licked his lips again and began to take the panties off her other foot. She did the same when they were off. She bent that leg too and opened it for him.

Totally open and wet Bud looked between Angie's thighs and his cock was busting at the seems of his short. Now with her shapely legs open wide for him and her pussy shinning up wet with anticipation, Angie held her arms out to him and said: 'Make love to me baby. I want you so bad."

Bud melted into her body and began to make love to it like a hungry man. She was thinking: "Oh god! Yes! This is what I had been waiting for, what I needed all those weeks that Frank has been away. A real human touching me and making love to me, Ohhhh Bud!"

Another human was now touching her and doing all those things her husband would do again when he was home. She felt her orgasm start to build quickly now and knew she was going to orgasm almost immediately as he touched her breasts with one hand and her cunt with the other. She knew she would going to cum in only a few more seconds. Oh God she was so hot for this man. Bud worked slowly and very gently. Angie loved what he was doing but her need was super strong. GOD. She was going to cum before he even entered her pussy. She knew it. "OH god. Oh god yes.", she said to herself as Bud slowly stroked up and down her opened pussy slit.

As his lips found her nipple and began to suck on it, she could feel her body lifting and rocking against his hand, as he moved up and kissed her she sucked on his tongue hard. Bud licked down her neck and back over her young beautiful breast. His hand never slowed or speeded up as he gently ran his fingers up and down her slit and then slipped a finger half way into her hole. He could feel her pussy open for him but he waited and didn't push the finger all the way into her hole. He simply stroked her up and down up and down and teased her with the insertion of about an inch of his thumb.

Bud heard her moan louder and much deeper. From way back in her throat she cried out: "OH YES BUD!. OH GOD THAT FEELS FANTASTIC!!"

And, then Angie's body took over and elevated her ass up off the bed and began to pump and thrust her entire body in a heat of lust as her pussy squeezed around his thumb and his fingers continued to stroke her pussy.

Bud knew by the way her body was humping his thumb that she was cumming. He pushed his thumb into her all the way now and rotated it around inside her. He cupped her entire pussy in his hand as his thumb rotated around and around inside her pussy hole. He pumped and rubbed and squeezed it helping her achieve her goal to have a hard long mind blowing orgasm.

Angie cried out again as he rubbed and squeezed and she pumped and pumped. They worked together and she pumped against his hand cumming like a fucking river. Her voice screamed out to him: "Oh god! Oh yes Bud. Oh yes baby. Oh I need this so bad baby. Oh yes! Oh god yes! Oh yes! Oh Yes! Yes!. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. YESSSSSS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD. YESSSSSSSSSSSS." Angie had not one, not two, but three back to back orgasms! She almost blacked out again!

Part #3 to follow soon.

12